News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Heidi vs Sasha ECNW

• 5 Replies

Offline drewbaby1414

Heidi vs Sasha ECNW
« on: April 01, 2021, 08:53:33 PM »
Does anyone know who won the spine I’ve always been able to catch a brief moments of it. Sasha was the large dark skinned girl. So hot.

Her_guy

Re: Heidi vs Sasha ECNW
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2021, 09:40:43 PM »
Heidi wrenched Sasha’s neck to the point of submission by using a severe twisting hair pull. It was a great fight.

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2021, 10:42:24 PM »
Heidi wrenched Sasha’s neck to the point of submission by using a severe twisting hair pull. It was a great fight.
Yep, probably my 2nd favorite ECNWC fight. Sasha was a tough bitch, but once Heidi got that hair pull twist going it was done. I've seen Jess and later Alexa Brooke use that same tactic(including against Jess) at SF. There was hair all over the floor after the fight.

Offline drewbaby1414

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2021, 04:36:54 AM »

Do you guys know where I could buy it?

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2021, 07:29:20 AM »

Do you guys know where I could buy it?

I also kind of want to see this match. I loved Heidi, she was one of my favs...So beautiful and sexy.

Offline Videan

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2021, 04:44:06 PM »
As far as I’m aware you cannot buy ECNWC fights because Bob was very adamantly against online sales.  So much to the point that eventually when all his videos got pirated by people using VK that no one eventually could scoop them up online and try to sell them back.

As far as I’m aware that video is not one of the now fully removed ECNWC videos online.  So it’s still out there I believe.  The only one removed fully I believe is the end of the Heidi and Treena fight.  Even the Vira vs Jenn fight I think is back in a very short limited capacity.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2021, 04:44:58 PM by Videan »