News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Pre-1980 favorites?

• 63 Replies

Offline Anon

Re: Pre-1980 favorites?
« Reply #60 on: February 08, 2021, 09:24:02 PM »
Pam Grier against Adrienne Barbeau. Used to think about this one a lot. Adrienne would definitely get the worst of it. I think Pam would rip that corset right off of her and go to work on those breasts.

Yeah, speaks well of Pam, since I don't think Adrienne is a pushover.

Offline Keano2

« Reply #61 on: February 08, 2021, 10:30:22 PM »
For all the fights the guys had on Fall Guy, Heather Thomas didn't really mix it up much. Would have been great is she had. Loved her and thought she was one of, if not the, sexiest woman on tv back in her time.

I am a massive Heather Thomas fan and loved to see her rocking those tight jeans. Her best catfight episodes in The Fall Guy were in Reel Trouble and the aforementioned Prisoner

Her fist fight with Ashley Ferrare in the movie Cyclone is obviously another favourite but she also had a beach catfight with her on screen sister in a very bad Australian mini series Flair

And i periodically bring this up in the hope someone will find it. I am sure her character Joanne in the late 70s show California Fever, episode Beach Wars, engaged in a catfight. A couple of episodes have turned up on YouTube so i was hopeful it might arrive but still no joy

My fantasy, for many years, was to see a cross over Fall Guy/Dukes of Hazzard episode where Daisy and Jody engaged in a rip roaring catfight in The Boars Nest lol

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
    • EROTIC FEMALE COMBAT ILLUSTRATIONS
« Reply #62 on: March 04, 2021, 07:32:56 PM »
First time posting in this section, as an artist I normally stick to the art section but lately I've been on a celebrity kick and decided to have a look and also to share,, would like to do a series of some of the female TV icons I grew up with, lucky I got to enjoy the tail end of shows like I love Lucy and Happy days, anyone have a suggestion as to who would make a good opponent for Lucille Ball other than her neighbor. hmm there were also the actresses from Laverne and Shirley not to mention the girls from threes company anyway here some I've done
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!

Offline Anon

« Reply #63 on: March 10, 2021, 11:20:23 PM »
Those are fantastic. Since Lucille Ball was doing big successful comedy movies in the 30s and 40s I'd put forward Ginger Rogers, Claudette Colbert, and Carole Lombard as options, rather than trying to find a 50s sitcom rival.