News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Painful Toys

• 3 Replies

bigbellyjohn

Painful Toys
« on: February 03, 2021, 11:40:48 AM »
This is kind of a quetion for the guys but i'm sure there's a few girls out there who might wanna answer this or actually have experienced it, ok here goes have you ever agreed to meet someone and pick out a variety of toys and objects you use to inflict pain on the belly or have pain inflicted on you ??. As for me I have been hit in the belly with a bat, a bowling ball, , a big rock, and my all time favorite dumb belly weights and a medicine ball .Just wondering if anyone else out there has the same type of fetish I do and what objects do you enjoy using to hit someone or have them hit you .
« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 11:42:15 AM by big belly john »

bigbellyjohn

Re: Painful Toys
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2021, 03:00:50 PM »
hey isabelle great story first off sorry you got beat up guess your not as tough as you thought , but your right belly punching is a fetish or fantasy of mine been doing it for many years and NOTHING turns me on more then to be totally worked over in my belly or to see a woman get totally destroyed in her belly be it with fists or knees or any object  thay happens to be laying around. I am again sorry you got worked over on the flip side I wish that was me working over your belly with the bat or a dembell or just a simple good old fashion fist
« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 03:02:06 PM by big belly john »

Offline ppearse

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2021, 04:44:01 PM »
John, you probably already know this, but darkflicks.com has hundreds of videos you will like, with generous free preview clips. Check out "XX Upgrade" or "Swim in Tears" as good examples.   (If you've never seen this site before, you may want to call in sick to work)

Offline Rita_FF

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2021, 09:55:31 PM »
I like to use a leather whip, but this is more about bdsm than fights.
Once in a fight I used my leather jacket.  I whipped the bitches face with this jacket