News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

I'm looking for someone as weird as me ! Read my prompts !

• 4 Replies

Offline Rebeccarp

• Hello, my name is Rebecca and i'm here to roleplay
I'm looking for someone as weird as me ! Read my prompts !
« on: November 09, 2021, 10:35:40 PM »
Hello, my name is Rebecca and I'm looking for a roleplay partner with same madness and niche kinks than mine. I did other thread before, especially on reddit but I'm still in search for someone like me. I can add I'm not a sexual roleplay addict. Sex is not important for me. As long as my likes and interests are here, I can play really vanilla, darker or whatever. Since english is ot my native langage, it's so hard for me to explain myself so here some prompts so you could see what kind of plot types I like (I'm okay with FvF and MvF) :

Psycho duel : Two women who don't know each other meet one day and walk toward each other. When they are finally face to face, they raise their hands at the same time then interlace their fingers together, like lovers do. Palms to palms, they stay like this for a long time. They could struggle against each other, trying to bend each other wrists or just stay like this without doing everything else other than stare at each other emotionless. They don' know why they did that the first time but now, everyday, they meet somewhere and interlace their fingers together a,d stare at each other for hours. When it's time, they let each other hands go and walk away from each other until the next day. Of course, we could imagine another thing rather than holding hands. It could be kissing or whatever. Or all at the same time why not.

Meeting in elevator : So classic. Two guys (two women or one female and one male) are in an elevator. The tension between them increase and increase until the elevator stop suddenly, out of service. They will lost their mind and start to fight each other weirdly.

The beauty and the beast : Could be large so let's take an example : A blond cute young woman meet a dirty and old homeless guy or woman in the street. She is sad for him/her and decide to sit face to face to him/her to talk with... Time fly by and soon, the intimacy between them could increase so much as the girl and the homeless guy could fall in love with each other, compete with each other, hate each other or just be playful with each other.

We can for sure write about something different, let's talk about which kind of story you like !

Here a list about my weird tastes and dislikes :

Endless, mutual and equal

Original and imaginative stories and situations

Public, I ike when people see us doing weird and lewd things

Original characters (I'm not a fan as playing by myself)

Test of strength, all sort of competion in fact

Fingerlock

Toelock (interlace toes together as the same way as fingers)

Staring contest, stare lock

Nose to nose, forehead to forehead

Face to face

Comparing each part of bodies and make them fight (fingertips, teeth, tongue, nails ect...)

Asshole to asshole

Kissing deep

Romantic, vanilla

Hatred

Sexfight, catfight, deathfight including kinks above.

Catball, fight (not a fan of classics punch/kick fights)

Nasty and gross things (I have no limit)

Elastic (to tangle and curl legs, body part, tongue... Like snake)

Lewd, awkward, weird things and situations

As weird as it is, I NEED these things in our roleplay, if there are not here, I can't roleplay so this is why I need to find someone who like it as much as I do.

DISLIKES :

One-sided things (domination, submission, clear winner and loser)

Mma

Pro wrestling

Rules

Official fight (ring, ect...)

Boxing

Weapon

Strapon

Toy, classic sex

I have NO LIMIT AT ALL :)

Please, I recommend to you to read my thread in its entirety to be sure we will fit together mind to mind and not have bad surprise once we talk. See you soon fellas !
Really love endless, mutual and equal challenge. And I love roleplay cyberfight. If you like fingerlock, toelock, nose to nose and staring deep into each other eyes, I'm here and you can pm me to talk about it. Check my profile for more details !

Offline Britishcupcakes

Re: I'm looking for someone as weird as me ! Read my prompts !
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2021, 10:51:11 AM »
I would love to do your psycho fight I have few ideas for it if my owns, hit me up

Offline WarGirl2

• I do grappling, cat and rougher fights here.
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2022, 01:33:57 PM »
We need to fight.
You find me on the www.chatfighters.com. I am WarGirl there.

I do grappling, cat and rougher fights here. My fav is the no rules dirty groundfight.

And one more thing, I am very straight, never do sexfight or erotic stuffs, just pure fight.

Offline LizOceans

• Relaxed. Just don't rile me up
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2022, 10:43:10 AM »
Add me up if u wanna see a bigger psycho than you

No one bigger than me

Offline KillaKam

• Nurse Babe, Fit Babe!
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2022, 04:12:34 PM »
Interesting. You see like a lot of fun.