News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

its staged but it's also realy good.

• 4 Replies

Offline tomboy999999

• God Member
its staged but it's also realy good.
« on: February 16, 2021, 05:45:34 AM »
Great staged fight - realy intense and I love the headbutt's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLdYxrPsVno&t=56s

Zoe Ball does great work

Offline Kateintense

• God Member
Re: its staged but it's also realy good.
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2021, 12:59:16 PM »
Zoe si the best! This is a practice fight for the movie RAZE- I think, but maybe not.

Raze has a group of women who deathfight for the entertainmet of their captors. Zoe herself is one of the women and has beaten all the others. At the end, after her character has  already beaten one of the worst, the last to survive, her captors force  her to fight a new woman=monique. This fight uses a  lot of jiu jitsu  moves, esp by monique. It iis one of the most realiistic fights between women on film. 

I like very rough and realistic fights-- but some in raze are evern too brutal for my taste.
Great post-thanks!

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2021, 08:29:30 PM »
That was an excellent fight.

I saw the movie Raze, and while I was super excited by the prospect of a movie where women fight each other, the actual movie itself was so brutal it was hard to watch.  I find the actual concept of Raze to be quite disgusting.  A person or persons who kidnap women and force them to fight to the death is a little over the top for me.  And if you saw the movie, there was a short paragraph on the screen, which indicated how many women disappear in any given year.  It makes you wonder if some of the disappearances aren't for warped events such as this.  We may never know.

Anyway, thanks for the post.  I'd never seen this choreographed fight before.  Zoe Bell is surely the queen of female fighting in the movies.

Offline tomboy999999

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2021, 06:13:47 PM »
And another nice one with some 2 on 1 and big kicks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9BMW5h6Ig0