News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Amazon and the Valkyrie (VIII-IX)

• 0 Replies

Offline Anubisx

• God Member
    • My Titfight & Sexfight DeviantART
The Amazon and the Valkyrie (VIII-IX)
« on: March 20, 2021, 03:10:00 PM »
CHAPTER 8
AND THE MYTHS BECAME FLESH OF WOMEN

The costume party was overflowing with people, but that was no surprise when Alisha Jackson was hosting. The attractive black woman had enough contacts and money to make everything she organized a complete success. Dressed as a sexy Nefertiti, Alisha moved around the back lawn of her house, among white canopies and tables full of food and alcohol, among youthful libido and eroticized costumes. Before Melike Balik and Erika Norberg arrived in Princeton, she had been the alpha female on campus. Obviously, a woman like her wasn’t happy about that loss of status, but even worse was the feeling of having made a mistake in allowing both beautiful foreigners to appear at her party.

Taking a long sip of her punch, Alisha watched the brunette and the blonde from a safe distance. Melike was by the pool, talking with Emma Silverman; on the other side of the lawn, near the entrance to the house, Erika were doing the same with Maddy Anderson. The gestures and looks of the girls caught the attention of the black woman. What the hell are they talking about?

She could never have guessed it.

“So…how good is she at fucking?”

Maddy’s cheeks, reddened with alcohol, became even redder with Erika’s direct question. “Well, she’s fantastic.” The redhead smiled, looking over her shoulder to watch Melike in the distance. “She’s wild, relentless, and knows how to ride. She fucks like an Amazon, never better said…”

Erika’s blue eyes trembled slightly, her gaze fixed on Melike and her suggestive costume for many minutes. As if she had emerged from the blonde’s secret desires, Melike was dressed like an Amazon; not a reliable representation of Greek myths, but a sexy, daring version of the queen Penthesilea.

How appropriate! Erika had thought when she saw the brunette at the party, and she still couldn’t stop thinking about it, her heart racing with the perfect symbiosis between her nemesis and her. Melike was the Amazon at the party, and she was the Valkyrie. Her audacious costume made her look like Brunhild from the Nordic sagas, but in a much more seductive adaptation. On the first day of class, both beauties had had a heated discussion about Amazons and Valkyries; now, that first discussion had become flesh.

“I think you haven’t had sex in a long time, Maddy.” Erika managed to follow the conversation even though most of her thinking was still focused on the Turquish Amazon. “You’re overestimating Melike.”

“Oh, not at all,” the redhead said. “If you were lucky enough to taste her lips, you wouldn’t say that.”

Erika reddened slightly, the sweet taste of Melike’s beautiful mouth returning to her lips. “It’s no big deal,” she whispered angrily into a barely audible hiss.

“What?” Maddy asked. “What were you saying?”

“Nothing.” The Swede bit her lower lip before bringing her beautiful face closer to Maddy’s as if they were going to talk about something secret. “Now, my friend, I absolutely want to know what you two did in bed. And don’t skimp on details…”

“I don’t think that blonde fucks that well.”

Emma heard her friend’s words with some surprise, but the alcohol that ran through her veins prevented her from realizing the resentment that dominated the words of that brunette beauty with amber eyes and body of an Amazon.

“Oh, yes, I can assure you,” the redhead said. “Erika taught me what a real ride from the Valkyries means.” Emma turned her face, looking at the Swede in the distance. “Rough, dirty and merciless…”

“If you wanted to be mounted like never before, you chose the wrong room,” Melike mumbled, her body shaking smoothly under the stars of a moonless night. “But I appreciate you telling me everything in such detail.”

“No problem.” Then something changed in Emma’s eyes. “But I want something in return: does Maddy fuck well?”

Melike didn’t even have time to understand the ramifications of the question. In the distance, Erika began to move, stepping away from Maddy to get close to the pool. Aware that the first clash of the night was approaching, the Turkish woman swallowed saliva.

“Excuse me, Emma, but I have something to do.”

Leaving her friend behind, the Amazon moved among the guests, never losing sight of her prey. Erika stopped her steps at the punch table and, seeing that the Valkyrie was surprisingly alone at the time, Melike accelerated the pace.

“Well, looks like you finally stopped hiding behind Emma.” The words with which the blonde received the brunette showed the state of perpetual war in which the two women were now immersed.

“Funny, I was just about to tell you the same thing about hiding behind Maddy.”

Without looking at each other, the girls poured themselves a glass of punch. Instead of drinking, however, they shook the reddish liquid in front of their pupils as they felt all the eyes of the party set on them. The sense of competitiveness increased among them, like boiling water in a pressure cooker as they felt compared to each other by dozens and dozens of men and women.

“Nice costume,” Erika said, finally tasting her punch.

“Yours is nice, too,” Melike answered before drinking. “A little short for autumn, though, isn’t it?”

“As short as yours.”

Both women were right, as their outfits were basically decorated bras and shorts, tall boots and a few little accesories. Erika covered her firm breasts with a metallic brassiere, her little panties with shorts that imitated an armor, her neck with a choker and her wrists with bracelets, all in silver color. Next to her, Melike wore leather straps and bone pieces over her solid boobs and small panties, a narrow headband over the forehead and long wristbands that imitated wolfskin. The boots of the rivals, matching the tones and material of their costumes, almost reached their knees, leaving their strong thighs exposed. Above, the flat bellies of the women displayed their exceptional state of shape, their powerful abs shining under beautiful, silky skin.

“I saw that you were talking to Maddy,” Melike said, risking a sidelong glance at her enemy. The contour of Erika’s fat boobs looked spectacular under the silvery metal bra, two pale, eye-catching glands squeezed out by cups a little smaller than they should be. “Did she tell you anything interesting?”

“Not really,” Erika replied, taking another sip of punch. “Just some stupid fantasy about an Amazon who knows how to fuck.”

“That reminds me of something Emma told me.” The brunette drank before continuing to speak. “She claimed a certain Valkyrie fucked her brains out. Ha, what an imagination!”

The blue-eyed Swede bowed her head slightly to the side, taking a quick glance over Melike’s thick bustline. Her pupils dilated as she saw Turkish beauty’s bronze-skinned curves, barely contained by a small brassiere of leather and bone. “Wow, I exhausted Emma so many times I wasn’t sure if she would remember everything I did to her this morning. But if she says I fucked her brains out, then she remembers all that matters.”

“This morning, Maddy was a lot more exhausted than Emma was. Didn’t she tell you how hard I rode her?”

“Maddy was delusional, that’s the only way to explain why she said those things.”

A guy approached the punch table, and the rivals were forced to keep quiet. But as if even the annoying interruption was another opportunity to compete with each other, the two beauties pushed their tits out, standing at full height. Visibly nervous, the guy spilled some punch, the scent of soft perfume and the first drops of sweat from the college girls reaching for his sense of smell. The toned female bodies intimidated him, and he ended up leaving the place with clumsy steps.

The young women then turned to each other, finally facing each other face to face. Arrogant smiles lit up their perfectly made up faces. Melike haughtily believing that it was she, and not her rival, who had made the guy nervous, but Erika’s smug smirk told her the blonde thought just the opposite.

“No one would choose you over me, so wipe that smile off your face,” the Turk grunted.

“Who would choose a cheap Amazon over a hot Valkyrie?” the Swede snorted in response.

“Are you hallucinating?” Melike slowly moved her free hand around the contour of her curvaceous body. “Who would prefer a pale imitation when they can have the real thing?”

“Oh, please, you really think you can compare that body of yours to mine?” Erika spat. With her chin up, she took some air to inflate her plump boobs even more. “Face it, girl: tonight, you wore as pretty and sexy as you could…and yet you have failed to outdo me.”

“Keep lying to yourself, honey, because despite your sorry little whore outfit, I’m still above you, like I’ve been since day one.”

It wasn’t a hot night, but the enemies began to melt under the intense heat that rose from the inside of their bodies. Thick drops of sweat trembled over excited cleavages, over thighs that throbbed tightly from lack of action. At that point, the girls felt that they needed to engage body-to-body with each other there and now, or they would burst out in frustration.

Melike felt ready to slap her nemesis, no matter what a bad idea it would be to start a catfight in the middle of the party. Licking her red-painted lips, the brunette left her drink on the table and, in front of her, as if she felt what was going to happen now, Erika left hers too. But then a melodious sound came to their ears, stopping them at the very last moment. Looking aside, the alpha women saw Alisha Jackson turning on the last PA speaker, and a slow, sensual song invaded the back lawn of the house.

“The dance has begun,” the hostess said. “Don’t be shy. Dancing close together is the real dance.”

The last words of the beauty of ebony made the rivals tremble slightly. They were at that very moment arguing about which of them had the best body, and now Alisha was talking about dancing close together, just the way to put the words of blonde and brunette to the test of truth.

The pink lipstick shone in Erika’s fleshy mouth as she twisted her lips at what was about to happen. A lot of things were going to be different, very different at this dance from last night’s. Everything that had happened during the previous hours had built up a much greater anticipation than the Swedish blonde had felt growing up during the first two weeks of opposition, the longed-for contact between her sexy body and the hot body of the brunette awakening a vampiric hunger that now could not be stopped. The kiss at Emma’s house had accelerated the demolition of the standards of what was supposed to be just another female rivalry, the sweet taste of the other lascivious mouth adding to the expectations of the ultimate fight between the two young, statuesque beauties. The first time Erika had danced with Melike, the doors to the sexual nature of the competition had not yet been broken down; now, battering rams, as hard as the girls’ thick nipples, had blown all the barriers to pieces.

“Let’s dance, bitch,” the Valkyrie breathed the first direct insult of the night as she and her rival moved closer towards each other. Pretending to be friends despite the intense debates in class, the girls smiled, but for the other party guests, not for each other.

Slowly, seductively, Erika’s right hand wrapped around Melike’s thin, bare waist. At the same time, the brunette slid her left hand across the blonde’s narrow waistline, while the free hands of the women landed on the other shoulder, their fingertips touching hot skin. Shaking slightly at the touch, the college rivals felt the bass of the song getting into their guts, its slow but powerful rhythm inciting intimacy as much as the melodious female voice of the singer. They danced, gently, gracefully, for now only their hands connecting with the other figure.

“Come here, slut,” Melike whispered, her amber eyes looking down at the dense chest of her nemesis. The memory of what had happened that morning, with Erika’s defiant orbs piled against her proud pair, inflamed her heart with retribution.

“Let’s answer the first question of the night,” Erika muttered, somehow reading the Turk’s thoughts. Her blue eyes fell on Melike’s cleavage, and the Swede felt those firm glands waiting for her own round girls.

The first instinct of both of them was to smash their tits together violently, the antagonist’s boobs provoking them to charge as if they were bullfighting capes shaken in front of a bull. But the masquerade had to be maintained, especially when many of the other dancers were lustfully watching the two queen bees dancing together. Of course, they were going to compete against each other; that was as inevitable as the sun coming up in the east every morning, but they were going to do it on their own private terms, at least until they could excuse themselves from the party and fight with everything they had, far from the eyes of others.

Finally, their breasts touched each other. There was so much skin, so much flesh exposed in their bold costume bras that Melike and Erika immediately felt the burning contact between the upper halves of their heavy globes.

“How do you like this, cxnt?” the brunette asked, her sultry eyes, her gorgeous mouth dancing in front of Erika’s attractive face. “Feeling more of my tits after what happened this morning…”

“I like to feel your tits being crushed by mine, if that’s what you are asking.” Erika’s blue eyes sparkled in supreme arrogance, her Nordic features intensifying her magnificence in front of Melike’s exotic face.

“There’s nothing in your body that can crush any of mine, especially your pathetic pale breasts.”

The blonde took a quick glance to the side, observing how much interest they aroused in the party, before refocusing her attention on her brunette nemesis.

“Let’s risk it with a little more pressure. I want to see if your little brown tits are as hard as your big mouth, you whore.”

Before answering, the Turk also looked around. Her friends Emma and Maddy were dancing together, the eyes of the young redheads exhibiting a strange burning. Not far from them, the hostess Alisha Jackson was chatting with a handsome guy, but Melike thought the beauty of ebony had turned her eyes away from her and Erika at the last second. The rest of the guests drank and danced, some attentive to the Amazon and Valkyrie, but all seemingly unaware of what was really going on in the dance between myths.

“Let’s do it…” the amber-eyed brunette finally whispered, once again focused one hundred percent on her hard-titted enemy.

Disguising the movement in the slow dance, Erika and Melike pressed forward with their breasts a little more. The young, beautiful masses crushed each other under equal conditions, the four glands giving way the same ground: a few centimetres of external fat, the only weak part of really firm and warm boobs. Looking down, the beauties saw the agglomeration of tits, their long tongues instinctively licking their painted lips in front of the erotic scene.

“You picked this leather bra because you knew we’d have a boob fight, didn’t you?” Erika accused, moving her shoulders to shove her pair in Melike’s impressive bust. “I’m sure it was the thickest, most protective bra you had in your closet.”

“Says the girl with the brassiere covered in metal,” the brunette replied, her mammaries counteracting every movement of her rival breasts. “My girls must have scared the hell out of yours at this morning’s brief tit duel to literally bring armor to this party.”

The memory of what had happened hours before, especially the burning moment when it ended, flooded the blonde’s mind. It was then that she realized that something important, very important, was missing from the flesh versus flesh equation.

“I can’t feel your fat nipples, bitch,” she said. “You put those pieces of bone over them so mine couldn’t reach yours, didn’t you? Look who’s hiding behind armor…”

“I’m not afraid of your big nips, you cxnt, that’s for sure,” Melike grunted. “You can hide them behind all the layers of metal you want, because one way or another, mine will find yours.”

Under metal and cloth, Erika’s nipples hardened under the threat, frustrated at the lack of a way out. The words of her nemesis had felt like a glove slap in the face, a challenge to a fencing duel that would not be fought by steel rapiers as centuries before, but by rubbery blades of flesh and hatred.

“Okay, tramp, why don’t we excuse ourselves for a moment and find a private place to settle this?” the Valkyrie muttered. “I don’t think it’ll take me more than ten minutes to finish yours.”

“I’ll finish yours in half the time, you whore.” Beyond leather and bone pieces, the Amazon felt the throbbing of her thick nipples; the call to war of her toughened twin rods could no longer be ignored. “Then we can go back to dancing without anyone having had time to miss us.”

“It’ll be a pleasure to dance chest to chest with you on this back lawn again after I’ve humiliated your nipples.”

“I’ll humiliate your nipples and your tits. And then I’ll enjoy feeling your beaten girls against my victorious ones in this very place.”

“No more talk.” Erika narrowed her beautiful blue eyes. Without further ado, the blonde separated herself from the brunette, clutching her hand. “Come on, Melike,” she said in a falsely friendly voice, dragging her rival gently behind her. Then the Swede saw Alisha, the black woman’s eyes staring at them with some curiosity. “Excuse me, Alisha, where’s the bathroom?” Smiling, she bowed her head slightly to the side. “Melike and I need to touch up our makeup for a moment…”

“It’s next to the kitchen, first door on the right.” Nefertiti’s fleshy lips twisted slightly in an enigmatic gesture.

“Thank you,” Melike said, her gaze crossing with Erika’s eyes. “We won’t be long…”

“Sure,” Alisha grinned as the two foreign beauties entered the house, holding hands like good friends. The rivals always have to pretend they’re something else, the hostess thought, watching the swagger of the alpha females’ hips. Then she looked over her shoulder, her dark eyes resting on two redheads and a dangerous dance. Sometimes even friends have to do it.

Taking a long sip of her whiskey, Alisha stood up proudly. At least for a few minutes, she was back to being the best woman at the party. And it felt good.

CHAPTER 9
WHEN HOT WORDS WERE BATTLE COMMANDS

Alisha Jackson’s house was quite large, a two-story building with red oak floors and stairs in the outskirts of Princeton, beautifully decorated with several memories of the black girl. Cheerleader, fencer, traveler and theater actress—Alisha’s intense life was seen through various photographs hanging on the walls, a collection of images dominated by women, all good-looking, all hot. As they walked around the house looking for the privacy of the bathroom, Erika and Melike noticed that a redhead appeared in the photos more than any other female. A best friend? A girlfriend? The cat senses that had awakened in them in recent weeks began to tingle. Some pictures had captured an exchange of hot glances between them, glances that didn’t differ much from the ones Melike and Erika were constantly throwing at each other. Or maybe she is an antagonist?

Surrounded by that aura of female rivalry they thought they were seeing on the walls of the house, the two foes arrived at the bathroom door to find half a dozen young people waiting to enter. If they were looking for solitude for their duel, that definitely wasn’t the place.

“We need another place, and soon, bitch,” the blonde grunted under her breath. “You’re not getting away with this.”

“Neither are you, cxnt,” the brunette replied, looking around. “Over there…” she pointed with her head.

Erika turned her face and saw which battle arena Melike was suggesting.

“Well…” she whispered, watching with some excitement a space under the red oak staircase leading up to the second floor of the house. “It can work…if you can keep quiet while I crush your weak tits.”

“You just worry about your own moans, because I’ll be the one to do all the crushing,” the Turk said.

After the mutual threats, all that remained was to prove who was right, so they both moved to the gap under the stairs, making sure no one saw them going in there. The place couldn’t be more perfect, because unless someone specifically looked under the staircase, it was impossible to see what was going on in that hideout. The only problem was the height of the place, but no beauty would let that stop the fight they both wanted.

“On your knees,” they said at the same time. Dropping to their knees, the girls faced each other completely alone for the first time since that morning.

“Are you ready to have your boobs and nipples whipped by mine?” the Valkyrie asked arrogantly.

“You don’t have what it takes to hurt my beauties,” the Amazon grunted in hot response.

“Well, there’s only one way to find out, you tramp.”

“Yeah, whore…without armor.”

At that moment, they were nervously aware that a line had to be crossed, one from which there would be no turning back. Until now, their entire bodies warfare, their assets comparisons and clashes had been developed under the physical and mental protection of their clothes, no matter how tight and small they were. But what both were now willing to do required a tribute of fresh flesh, demanded the nakedness of breasts that had been one of the main reasons the two alpha females on campus had initiated their scorching competition.

With trembling fingers, the women slowly brought their hands to their own bras, their bosoms throbbing under a thickening layer of sweat. They had never shown their naked tits to any other girl until, several hours earlier, they had fucked their redheaded friends; the fact that the second woman to see them in glorious nudity was going to be their detested nemesis was at once so exciting and so frightening that both believed their hearts were going to explode right there. The mixture of sweat, perfume and alcohol turned the air under the staircase into a dense, hot atmosphere, just a spark away from bursting into flames. And, from what they felt under their brassieres, both Melike and Erika believed that their hard nipples could be the matches that set the fire.

“When you see my tits, you’ll know what a mistake you’ve made,” the amber-eyed brunette boasted.

“I doubt it very much,” the Swede said. “Without a bra, your saggy boobs will be no match for mine.”

The fingertips finally reached for the bra straps, playing with them for a few seconds. Centimeters below, the girls’ breasts looked fatter, more imposing than ever before, and that’s where all pupils headed. The weight of the four glands demanded freedom, claiming that the definitive comparison between them was weeks late.

But then, when it seemed that the truth would no longer be hidden under bras, the sound of footsteps stopped the two goddesses. Four heels echoed over them, on the wooden stairs. For a moment, Erika and Melike thought that two girls were looking for privacy on the second floor, perhaps to gossip, perhaps to find another bathroom…or perhaps for a little lesbian-on-lesbian action in some bedroom. For a moment, they even fantasized about the redhead in the photographs arriving at the party, inviting the hostess to resolve their differences in the solitude of the second floor. But everything changed when blonde and brunette heard the footsteps stop, just above their heads, and two familiar voices came to their ears in the form of alcohol-filled whispers.

“Keep talking shit, Emma, because you know you’re wrong.”

“You’re the asshole here, Maddy. I’m right, and you know it.”

The voices of their friends sounded unexpectedly tense. However, the pieces of the puzzle began to fit together as soon as the Valkyrie and the Amazon remembered the fiery dance that the redheads had had minutes before. Something was going on between Maddy and Emma, something that was starting to blow up on that staircase.

“You’re really stupid if you think Erika’s tits can compare to Melike’s.” Maddy’s angry whispering sounded clear in the gap under the stairs. “Melike has a big, firm pair. And if you were lucky enough to lick them, you’d know her brown girls are delicious.”

Driven by Maddy’s admiring words, the Turkish beauty decided to take the initiative. Without ceremony, she grabbed the clasp of her skin and bone bra and opened it, letting her heavy breasts burst into sweaty freedom. Erika opened her striking blue eyes in surprise, her attempt to show a cold gesture failing completely when she saw Melike’s round brown boobs shaking slightly before settling firmly on the girl’s naked torso.

“Her brown nipples are the longest and thickest I’ve ever seen in my life,” Maddy continued as Melike pulled out her chest to point her hard-ons at her opponent. Maddy’s words mingled with what Erika’s eyes saw, creating a threatening narrative for her and her body. “I still have the marks on my body where she dragged them. That’s how amazing they are!”

Melike smiled, staring at the blonde’s serious look. She had never been prouder of her breasts than she was at that time. “Just imagine what marks my nips will leave on your tits now, bitch,” she whispered so low that only Erika could hear her.

“Bullshit, Maddy,” Emma replied with a rough grunt. “Erika’s tits are a thousand times better than Melike’s: fat, solid and sexy like you’ve never seen before. Get it through your head!”

It was the blonde’s turn to play her cards. Supported by Emma’s flattering words, Erika opened her metal bra to quickly strip her big tits in front of her brunette nemesis. Melike couldn’t hide her jealousy at the sight of the heavy weaponry the other woman showed, two plump and fair-skinned balloons that only shook for a couple of seconds before hardening on Erika’s white torso.

“And don’t even mention those brown nipples of Melike if you haven’t seen what Erika has on her tits.” The Valkyrie pushed her breasts towards the Amazon as they both heard Emma’s compliments. “There’s no way they’re as fat and as long as Erika’s pink nipples. And no fucking way Melike’s can compete in hardness with Erika’s. Just look at the marks they left on my cleavage!”

Now it was time for the Swede to smile smugly. Emma was filling her body, and especially her breasts, with dominant energy. “Just listen to her, sow,” she said softly. “I’m gonna mark you like cattle.”

For a full minute, the rivals lost the thread of the discussion between the redheads. While Emma and Maddy were arguing about their friends’ tits, the bee queens were analyzing with their own eyes how gifted the antagonist was. Their eyes traveled hungrily along the curves of the other rack, but they only found cosmetic differences. Melike’s brown-nippled bronzed boobs were facing Erika’s pink-nippled pale boobs, and that was all that kept their glands from being perfect reflections, because their bosomy treasures seemed to be identical in size and shape, former full C-cup tits that had miraculously reached D-cup volume after the latest events. Their silver dollar-sized areolas and their prominent nipples, the most sensitive weapons in the coming fight, didn’t exceed their counterparts by a single millimeter.

“Enjoying the view, bitch?” Erika finally grunted, envy and resentment floating between the rivals.

“Seeing how hard your nipples are, it’s you who’s enjoying this,” the Amazon replied, she and her nemesis still staring at the other woman’s juicy assets, looking for flaws that didn’t exist.

“That’s a lie, Maddy.” The angry but whispering voices of the redheads caught the attention of the two topless beauties again. “If the nipples of them collided, it would be Melike’s rods that would bend.”

“If they collided, Erika’s nipples would not only bend, they would break,” Maddy mumbled. “That’s how hard they are!”

“Erika’s are harder, so shut up!”

Again, her friends’ hot words became battle instructions, as if the redheads were now generals commanding Spartan hoplites who, armed with spears and shields of flesh, were thrown into war. Slowly, the girls crawled forward on their knees, their nipples threateningly approaching each other. The memory of the hard-ons clash at Emma’s house shook their minds, several nervous shocks running through their bodies from top to bottom. Whatever it took, this time they had to withstand the electrical sensations of the coming nipple impact, or their egos would be damaged forever.

“Melike’s nipples are better!”

“No, Erika’s nipples are better!”

The answer to the redhead discussion came when the tips of the weapons of the brunette and the blonde crashed together…and it didn’t satisfy either the Amazon or the Valkyrie, as the terrible hardness of the four spikes didn’t give way to the pressure. But that wasn’t the worst part—as if the nipples were power converters, the connection between tips transformed the electricity that sparked around the female bodies into pure, volatile energy. The couple groaned quietly at the hot accumulation they felt in their mutually impaled nipples and, just a second later, with no possibility of being contained, the energy burst out with a devastating nuclear explosion.

Above their heads, Maddy and Emma kept arguing about their lovers and their nipples, but Melike’s and Erika’s ears seemed to be plugged up by the blast wave that ran through their bodies. They could only hear the moans now coming from between their own fleshy lips, a double display of weakness that both hated.

“Your weak nipples are no match for mine,” Melike grunted, trying to regain the aura of superiority that the hot sensations around her flesh rods were destroying. Looking down, the Turkish woman saw the four nipples shaking against each other but still standing at their fullest, without giving in a single millimetre to the thrust of the rival milk ducts.

“You stupid Amazon, I can feel your little nubs starting to bend to mine,” Erika lied, as she saw and felt their long weapons shaking, burning, sweating but not surrendering. She took pride in the rocky hardness of her nipples, but that vanity was stained by the concern at the firmness of her nemesis’ thick brown daggers, creating a feeling of uncertainty that denied some of her usual confidence.

Angry because their opponent was sowing doubts in their haughty egos, the girls pushed their tits forward with a little more force. It was then when Melike felt the swollen tension between nipples almost reaching the breaking point, Erika’s rods finally shaking hard at what the brunette deliciously believed would be the first defeat of the blonde beauty. The aura of superiority returned to her, her arrogance convincing her that her nipples were the biggest, strongest, stiffest. So Melike smiled, her beautiful sweaty face lit up by a wolfish, sexy smile, victorious over all things.

Her surprise came when she saw the same smug, haughty smile on Erika’s no less beautiful, no less sweaty face. The Turk twisted her gesture slightly, her smile fading quickly. What? she wondered, looking back at her dueling nipples. Her amber eyes widened then, Melike suddenly realizing her miscalculation: her foe’s stilettos were still shaking, and the breaking point feeling was still there…but it wasn’t just Erika’s nipples the only weapons who were on the verge of collapse. To the misfortune of the brunette’s ego and her premature sense of victory, her own nipples were also in danger.

Returning to stare into the Swede’s blue eyes, Melike noticed that Erika had made the same mistake. The blonde college student’s smile disappeared as soon as she realized that her flesh rods weren’t winning that duel of hardness as she had believed.

I was feeling it! Erika cursed inside her head, her smile as extinguished as her rival’s. She felt robbed, swindled, which only increased her rage and her desire to beat the other alpha female’s nipples.

“Your nipples are about to break, I know it,” Erika snarled.

“Bullshit,” the brunette replied. “Yours are gonna lose this fight.”

“The nipples of a dumb Amazon will never beat the nipples of a real Valkyrie.” Melike grunted at the insult, only to realize that Erika wasn’t the one who had said it. Again, Emma’s voice reached her ears. “When we have the opportunity to take them back to my house, we will ask them to do it in front of us, and then you will know!”

“I can’t wait to see your face when Melike’s nips smash your dear blonde’s stiffies,” Maddy groaned.

Again, that encouraged the hot women under the staircase. Yes, perhaps they would break the unspoken pact of keeping their burning rivalry in private and compete nipple-to-nipple—and beyond—in front of their friends—or perhaps they would never do that. Whatever it was, all they knew at that moment was that they weren’t going to wait that long to see whose nipples were the best.

Sick of the stalemate, the girls started moving their shoulders. If the frontal charge of their hoplites didn’t work, it was time to leave the spears to use the swords. Slowly shifting their breasts back and forth, up and down, the Amazon and the Valkyrie brushed their hard shafts against each other, fleshy weapons colliding length against length, blade against blade.

If the sensations had been strong in the tip-to-tip pressure, now the continuous friction between nipples was being devastating, a totally nerve-wracking experience to which both beauties hoped to survive long enough to bend, crush and subjugate. Both dragged their lengthy shafts along each other’s, stiffness against stiffness, warmness against warmness while their American friends were arguing about who had the stiffest, warmest nipples right above their heads.

“You’re a stubborn bitch, Maddy,” Emma grunted.

“You’re a stubborn bitch, Malike,” Erika repeated.

“You’re a pigheaded slut, Emma,” Maddy groaned.

“You’re a pigheaded slut, Erika,” Erika reiterated.

The Valkyrie and the Amazon looked down, exhaling in frustration at the sight of the two sets of nipples piercing and rubbing each other as equals. Wanting to press harder, they gripped the other elbows, panting and moaning softly as the battle of spears spread through time without a clear winner showing up.

“You said my nipples were about to break,” Melike sarcastically grinned, trying to get the psychological advantage. “I guess not, you tramp.”

“And you said mine are gonna lose this fight,” Erika counterattacked with hatred in her blue eyes. “Looks more like you’re having a hard time to me.”

“The only hard thing here are my nipples, unlike yours,” the brunette lied, her nails sinking into the forearms of her nemesis.

“In a minute, there won’t be anything hard on your nipples,” the Nordic beauty replied as her own deadly nails took revenge on her rival’s forearms.

Fighting back the tears, the coeds instinctively aligned their sex daggers again as if they wanted to prove how much real damage they had done to each other in the cruel, intense nipple friction. However, their four weapons still stood their ground, this second head-to-head duel neither settling anything.

“Erika’s tits are fuller, that’s for sure.” Emma’s voice reached the ears of the nipple warriors, forcing the attention of both college girls beyond the other flesh rods.

“Melike’s tits are way fuller than Erika’s,” Maddy replied. “Fuller, bigger and prettier.”

Wanting to test the words of the redheads, to know which of them said the truest words, brunette and blonde pushed their round glands slowly forward, their well-matched nipples getting lost in masses of flesh. Of course, both were well aware of how good the other breasts really were after feeling them against their own more than once, but feeling them nakedly compressing against each other for the first time was something completely different, as the opposing tits felt much harder, hotter and heavier than any of them would have expected. A sensual feeling of electricity flowed across their bodies as a warning of what was to come.

“You’re a delusional bitch, Maddy,” Emma spat. “Erika’s tits are so firm and fat that they would crush Melike’s if they brought them together.”

“You’re the delusional bitch, Emma,” Maddy grunted. “Melike’s tits would mash Erika’s into pancakes because they’re much tighter and thicker.”

Just under the frenemies, all the adjectives they exhaled haunted the heads of the gorgeous rivals. Erika and Melike pushed their boobs as hard together as they could, naked brown titflesh against naked pale titflesh, in search of the largest and toughest pair of the whole campus, yet neither chest gave more than the other. With a growl of frustration, the two beauties slowly moved their arms around each other and locked themselves into a tight mutual hug, pleasure and pain radiating out from their bigger-than-usual bosoms as they intensify the heated contest.

“Not so tough now that you feel my tits for real, huh?” Erika whispered, trying to break with words the stalemate in which her breasts had got stuck with the brunette’s.

“You’re the one who’s gonna end up with her tits beaten,” Melike replied as her amber eyes threw hatred against the blue gaze of the Swedish beauty. “You better shut your mouth before I push my superior tits against your face and shut it for you.”

“Push your fucking ugly tits against my face and the next thing you’ll feel is my teeth in your nipples, whore,” the blonde murmured.

“I didn’t expect anything less from a shitty dyke like you.” The exotic face of the Turkish twisted in a vicious gesture. “But if it comes to that, you won’t be the only one here biting nipples.”

The bodies of the two females burned from head to toe, the combination of naked breast contact and dirty words pushing their veins and arteries to the limit of blood pressure. In the shaft under the stairs, the temperature rose dramatically as their boobs insisted in vain on crushing each other.

Then, the sweat dripping from their bodies onto the floor made one of Erika’s knees slip—before she could react, she fell sideways to the ground, dragging Melike with her. As if her threat had been heard by a genie and her wish granted, the blonde found herself with a fat, perspiring boob of her rival in front of her face Melike’s brown nipple throbbed next to her mouth, burning like a flaming sword, tempting like a forbidden fruit. And Erika obeyed the serpent that infected her mind, and bit.

“Fuck…” the Turk gasped, Erika feeling her scorching breath against her own breasts as her fleshy mouth began to suck the brunette beauty’s nipple. It was the first time in her life that she tasted a nipple, and she immediately understood why men loved to do this to her so much—slightly salty, deliciously wet, it felt erogenously hard between her lips. It wasn’t more than a few seconds before Erika felt teeth chewing on her left nipple, Melike’s revenge falling on her thick stiffness with a resentful bite. The Nordic girl trembled, grunting in pain against the Amazon’s bronzed boob, her mouth opening to take more and more sexy titflesh.

A loud slap echoed above their heads, but none of the rivals paid attention as they sucked hard, bit softly, their hot bodies twisted around one another in an awkward position under the stairs. The dirty exchange of tit pleasuring continued for five, ten more seconds, before they both changed breasts to nibble and suck. More slaps resounded in the house, and the screams finally reached Melike’s and Erika’s ears—a fight had broken out on the steps, and soon the screams of several women were heard, some shouting hatred, others asking for calm.

The whole scandal broke the spell, and the two beauties moved their mouths away from the other tits to get back up on their knees, one in front of the other. Looking at her enemy, Melike wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, and Erika imitated her. The Turk saw jealousy, hatred and lust in her blue eyes, what had just happened between them deepening the hot rivalry that bound them.

“Emma, Maddy, stop!” Alisha’s authoritative voice sounded above the rest of the voices, and for a moment the titfighters feared that someone would peek under the stairs. Beyond their hiding place, however, all attention was on what was happening between the friends of the foreign students. “I will not allow fights at my party.”

Looking at the marks they had left on the other beautiful tits, at the traces of saliva and reddened skin, Erika and Melike picked up their bras and covered their breasts with them, the fat glands swelling under the pressure of the fabric, under the metal and the leather, in a final challenge that almost forced both of them to strip them again to push them back together. It was obvious that nothing had been solved, but the thing that had exploded between Maddy and Emma had fucked everything up.

“Well, the show’s over. Everybody back on the lawn,” Alisha was saying. “By the way, does anyone know where Erika and Melike are?”

Everyone was talking about the incident between Maddy and Emma when Melike and Erika returned to the back lawn of the house. It was obvious that the brief, interrupted catfight would be the talk of the campus for the next few weeks, but it was the most immediate consequences that worried Alisha Jackson. The mood of the party had definitely changed, alcohol no longer provoking laughter and flirting, but dirty gossip and bad looks, as if the violent act had awakened awakened some old grudges and quarrels among the young college students.

But as deep as those resentments were, they were nothing compared to what was happening between the two beautiful foreigners, between the formidable Amazon and the incredible Valkyrie. With their firm breasts still throbbing from all the rubbing and biting under the stairs, the girls moved through the crowd in search of more alcohol, the punch table as a salvation from the mental and moral chaos that assailed them at that time.

Erika filled a glass to the top, a little reddish liquid falling to the floor as the gorgeous blonde took it to her pink-painted mouth with some abruptness. The burning of the alcohol joined the lustful heat of her body, and a new layer of courage coated her bold feline will.

“You can’t imagine how much I hate you, Erika.” Melike’s voice reached her ears, just a hissed whisper. Turning her face, she saw the stunning brunette taking a long drink of punch.

“I assure you that I know, Melike, because this intense hatred is mutual,” the Swede replied, staring her rival in the eye. “I’ll make you pay a high price for what you have forced me to do under those stairs.”

“I forced you?” Melike twisted her mouth with contempt. “You wanted us bare-chested for some time now, and you finally got it.”

“Since the first time you saw me you wanted to see my naked tits, don’t deny it,” the blonde murmured. “You must be happy now.”

“Not as happy as you pushing your exposed tits against mine,” the Turk groaned. “A lesbian dream come true, huh?”

“Says the girl who licked and bit my nipples as if there was no tomorrow,” Erika protested.

“You started with the suck-off,” Melike said. “I just showed you how to do it right.”

“That’s why you kissed me this morning?” the Valkyrie grunted. “Or because I turn you on?”

“You’re the one who kissed me because I make you so hot that you can’t control yourself,” the Amazon countered.

The two magnificent beauties drank the rest of their drinks and poured another. After the last lines crossed, Melike didn’t believe that any of them needed liquid courage for whatever was in store for them that night, but the alcohol gave a catty edge to her inhibited tongue that she found appealing in that umpteenth oral battle between her and Erika.

“You’ve got a pretty sharp tongue, Melike,” the blonde said, and the brunette’s heart raced at the double meaning of the words. “Too bad it won’t serve you when you and I go all-out against each other for real.”

“Is that so?” Melike whispered back as she felt pushed by alcohol to make her daring move. “I was precisely thinking that my tongue would serve me for what is gonna happen when you and I really figure this out.”

Erika’s heart almost jumped out of her chest, but she didn’t have time to put together a response. Alisha appeared on the scene, her beautiful eyes flashing inquisitively.

“Well, I finally found you,” the black woman said. “You took your time in the bathroom, huh?”

Erika’s and Melike’s eyes met sideways for half a second, the memory of what had happened during their absence from the party hitting them again.

“We have spent some time talking about our things,” Melike took the floor. “You know, getting to know each other a little better.”

“Since she’s new in town, I wanted to give her some recommendations,” Erika immediately said, as if Alisha’s gaze forced her to add more justification. “You know, fun things to do. And I think I made some good points about that.”

“Well, I have put on the table my own proposals too.” The brunette forced a smile. “I haven’t been in Princeton for many days, but I’ve quickly gotten used to what the city has to offer.”

“But you still have a lot to discover, Melike.” The Valkyrie’s blue eyes met the Amazon’s amber eyes again. “This town has much more to offer.”

“I can’t wait for you to show me, Erika. I want to know every nook and cranny of this place,” Melike replied. “Even the most hidden ones.”

“I have to say that you girls surprise me,” Alisha interrupted. “I had heard that you are always arguing hotly in class, so I thought you didn’t get along.”

“Not true!” both beauties spat awkwardly at the same time, their voices too eager. There was a short but intense silence before one of them spoke again.

“It’s a fact that Melike and I are quite passionate when we debate, but that doesn’t affect our relationship outside of class.” Although Erika was lying about the intellectual tension that had erupted between them since the beggining, it was true that they were so similar and antagonistic at the same time that they would have hated each other even if they didn’t share a single class.

“I see.” Alisha’s voice didn’t sound convinced. “Anyway, I came to tell you that the party is over. Your ginger friends have ruined everything, and even I can’t fix this.”

“Maddy and Emma?” the Turk asked, playing dumb. “What happened?”

“They have fought,” the sexy Nefertiti explained. “In public.”

Another glance was exchanged between Erika and Melike, both well aware of the nuance of the black girl. She didn’t censure the catfight between the young redheads, but she certainly criticized the fact that they fought in front of everyone. A thread of common understanding brought the rivals together at that time, strengthening what was happening between them, and the way it was happening.

“I didn’t expect that behavior from them,” Erika said, and this time there was truth in her words. “They seemed like real friends.”

“It always seems that way,” Alisha looked at the blonde and brunette alternately, and the two gorgeous girls felt that the hostess could see through them. Uncomfortable, they both fell silent, taking a long gulp to drink all the alcohol that remained in their glasses. “Well, I’ll leave you to keep talking about your things. I’m gonna call some cabs, but of course you’re welcome to stay the night if you prefer. Some of the guests are going to sleep here, but don’t worry, there are plenty of rooms.”

The sexy Nefertiti walked away, leaving behind two beauties and a choice. Her suggestion to spend the night in her house was the seed for what could be the ultimate encounter between the sexiest women on campus, so Melike and Erika now had to decide whether to water it with their rivalry or continue to postpone the inevitable.

“Well, I think it will be better for me to stay here tonight,” Erika said casually, licking her lips, leaving her glass on the table. “It’s a shame we won’t be able to settle what we started under the stairs before, but maybe some other time?”

“Oh, I’m gonna stay here tonight too,” Melike stated as she placed her glass next to the Swede’s. “Although I’m not very tired, so I guess I’ll end up wandering around this house while the rest sleep. Luckily, I’ll find something to distract me until the morning.”

“If I were you, I would be careful what one can find in a big house like this at night,” the Valkyrie threatened.

“Is that so?” The Amazon bit her thick lower lip for a second. “Then you better not leave your bed tonight, in case you come across something you can’t handle.”

Erika looked aside. Alisha was saying goodbye to her guests, and many of them were already heading out. Luckily, no one was paying attention to them, so she stepped forward, getting into Melike’s personal space.

“You wouldn’t dare try something here, in this place tonight, right?” the blonde quickly challenged, leaving behind the subtleties to close a deal with her dark-haired nemesis.

“Wouldn’t I?” Melike whispered, her eyes looking intensely at Erika’s. “Just tell me what time it would be most dangerous for me to go out for my nocturnal walk…and we’ll see what happens.”

Several young people passed by them, causing the rivals to take a step back. They were not going to repeat Emma and Maddy’s mistake, so they would make sure that everything remained just between the two of them.

“Midnight,” Erika whispered, and none of them needed more. With a defiant look, the Valkyrie left the Amazon there, both satisfied with knowing that in less than an hour and a half they would meet each other again. At last there was a place and a time for the definitive confrontation between the two striking beauties and, although they felt that their unavoidable fight should have happened an eternity ago, the reality is that it had only been two weeks since they met each other—an extreme, unambiguous indication of how incompatible the blonde and brunette were.