News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Cat fight ending with severe humiliation

• 6 Replies

Offline jondo53

• God Member
  • She lost the fight and her panties!
    • Dark Giants Action Babes
Cat fight ending with severe humiliation
« on: February 23, 2021, 02:24:43 AM »
Looking through my collection of 80's magazines I saw a review of a Joan Wise video (this isn't in the video section as I don't know if it's still available) of a fight between a blonde called Kitten and Margo, a brunette. After some struggle Kitten got Margo on the floor and sat on her face, with her crotch on Margo's mouth. The brunette was, according to the reviewer, clearly revolted by this, constantly squirming, though with no avail. Kitten added to her opponents distress by pulling on her thong to give her a really good wedgie, and was getting excited. So much so that, with her crotch still on Margo's mouth she tells her it's not sweat but cum that's emerging. Margo surrenders and Kitten makes her crawl round the room, leading her by pulling her hair, then mounts her face again. Eventually she releases the brunette and fingers herself while a distressed Margo cry's "You're disgusting!"
I've uploaded the picture from the review, which isn't the greatest quality, but still worth seeing.

Offline wrestlinhose

• God Member
  • I love catfights and wrestling.
Re: Cat fight ending with severe humiliation
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2021, 04:20:59 AM »
Any catfight that gets women wet is a great fight.

Offline Olddog

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2021, 11:02:27 AM »
Wish there were more stuff like that this days

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2021, 06:23:34 PM »
The first catfight tape I bought was from Joan Wise and it had a humiliating ending for a big tough woman. Treena Collins was fighting Alexa and by the end of the fight she was smothering her face so bad that Alexa started crying. Treena didn't stop right away telling her "say it bitch or I won't get off, say i'm stronger and better than you". Finally after she lets go Alexa says "ok, ok, you're stronger". Treena keeps mocking her crying and kicks her a couple more times while she's on the ground whimpering. You could really tell she enjoyed dominating Alexa since she was a big tough woman and no one was expecting such a dominating finish. I think Treena Collins would shoot at times when she felt disrespected by her opponent or if they did something she didn't like. I remember against Chrissie after getting grabbed by her nipples, she flips out and absolutely dominated her after that. It was one of those scripted catfights where they wrestle for a while, but at the end it gets real with the winner taking control. Well... she takes control half way through the fight and gives the girl more than she can handle.

Offline jondo53

• God Member
  • She lost the fight and her panties!
    • Dark Giants Action Babes
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2021, 12:47:03 AM »
I'm going to see if I can find any Joan Wise fights on the net, they sound like fun!

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2021, 07:57:30 PM »
I was just chatting about this earlier. For the most part the humiliation stuff is pretty unrealistic to happen in a real fight (I'm sure in a more controlled setting like matches being filmed or with rules, the would be much more possible.. or probable, depending on the rules) but it is the most intriguing thing to me. If you've read very many of my stories, you'll definitely find a lot of humiliation endings to fights as they do work in fiction.

... ok, I'll end the gratuitous plug for my stories now.  :)
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline clandestino

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2021, 10:01:34 PM »
Looking through my collection of 80's magazines I saw a review of a Joan Wise video (this isn't in the video section as I don't know if it's still available) of a fight between a blonde called Kitten and Margo, a brunette. After some struggle Kitten got Margo on the floor and sat on her face, with her crotch on Margo's mouth. The brunette was, according to the reviewer, clearly revolted by this, constantly squirming, though with no avail. Kitten added to her opponents distress by pulling on her thong to give her a really good wedgie, and was getting excited. So much so that, with her crotch still on Margo's mouth she tells her it's not sweat but cum that's emerging. Margo surrenders and Kitten makes her crawl round the room, leading her by pulling her hair, then mounts her face again. Eventually she releases the brunette and fingers herself while a distressed Margo cry's "You're disgusting!"
I've uploaded the picture from the review, which isn't the greatest quality, but still worth seeing.

I've seen Kitten vs Margo, and it's a great catfight, for sure!

I've only seen Kitten in one other fight, against another brunette called Lana, titled "Street tough". She lost that one, and trust me, the humiliation Kitten inflicted on Margo is tame compared to the treatment Lana dishes out to her!

Joan Wise catfights are known for the harsh treatment endured by the losers, and Street Tough is very harsh, even by their standards. It looks like the filming was paused at one point because poor Kitten was crying and screaming almost hysterically. I don't think I've ever seen a cocky, confident girl more thoroughly broken and subjugated by another female.

Kitten vs Margo:   https://www.joanwisecatfights.com/en/download/kitten-vs-margo-kitten-vs-margo:12717

Kitten (Kitty) vs Lana: http://www.joanwiseclassics.com/225.htm
« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 10:06:08 PM by clandestino »