News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Female Death Match Tournament (Participants Wanted!)

• 35 Replies

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
Re: Female Death Match Tournament (Participants Wanted!)
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2021, 01:08:55 AM »
Wow blown away by the responses!! Thanks a lot!

So we are 2 girls away from a 16 woman tournament! Good luck to all who entered so far! And will give you the first tournament bracket when we reach 16 combatants!

Offline MikaylaSlays

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2021, 07:43:42 AM »
I'm in.  Should be an easy win.
Good Luck ;)

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2021, 11:25:18 AM »
I'm in.  Should be an easy win.

Big Mouth!
There're things in life that you've to do.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2021, 11:30:08 AM »
Wow blown away by the responses!! Thanks a lot!

So we are 2 girls away from a 16 woman tournament! Good luck to all who entered so far! And will give you the first tournament bracket when we reach 16 combatants!

Sam, my Irish friend! 
We are 16! 
Let us begin.

Offline Dazzling Diana

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2021, 02:01:21 PM »
I'd love to kill any bitch.  Sign me up for the tournament.

You should keep your mouth shut
Boots! <3

Offline NataliFit

« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2021, 07:34:39 PM »
When do we start? I want to beat, humiliate and kill some bitch.

Offline MikaylaSlays

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2021, 12:56:28 AM »
When do we start? I want to beat, humiliate and kill some bitch.

Yeah, how long until I can snap this skinny loser?
Good Luck ;)

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2021, 03:40:06 PM »
Hey everyone! Thanks for the interest and with 16 fighters  we can finally begin!!

Here are the match ups for the first heat!

Emerald VS Brandi Lungelow

Anne Cougar VS Diana99

Claudia39 VS Cruel Andrea

Queen_Kitty VS Velvetvixen

MikaylaSlays VS Natalifit

Terry98 Teenwarrior VS cristinafighter

Marcelit30 VS NatalieBlond

Paffy VS theatheyoungwarrior

I will post the poll for the first fight (Emerald vs Brandi Lungelow) in the members catfights poll section now!

Hope your are all happy with your opponents! Feel free to trash talk amongst yourselves!

Offline Dazzling Diana

« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2021, 05:25:45 PM »
Not happy at all, why do I have to face off against that grandma? Oh well, I guess I'll have to beat her first to then fight against another opponent  :P
Boots! <3

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2021, 10:36:42 AM »
Not happy at all, why do I have to face off against that grandma? Oh well, I guess I'll have to beat her first to then fight against another opponent  :P

Don't worry. 
You will not defeat me and therefore you will not compete against any other fighter.

Offline Dazzling Diana

« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2021, 06:09:25 PM »

Don't worry. 
You will not defeat me and therefore you will not compete against any other fighter.

We'll see about that ;)
Boots! <3

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2021, 01:39:50 PM »
Fight 1   Preliminary Rounds

Emerald VS Brandi

A small crowd had formed on the sunny beach around the two women who were about to face off!

Emerald kissed her boyfriend who was in the crowd of onlookers then turned to face her foe. "You're going six feet under you washed up old hag!" Taunted the petite goth brat to her bigger foe .

Brandi was an older blonde bombshell who felt right at home fighting on the beach "You're out of your element you little emo skank" responded Brandi "To be honest I was kinda expecting you to burst into flames as soon as you stepped out into the sun!" Cackled Brandi derisively at her petite foe.

The two women stepped towards each other and started to circle one another both glaring in hatred at their opponent

Brandi grunted in effort and threw a hard back handed slap at Emeralds cute face, but Emerald ducks under the blow and counter attacks by slamming her fist into the Blonde woman's stomach, "Ooof!!" Moans Brandi, her eyes widening in shock as the blow hits her.
Emerald reaches up and grabs Brandi's blonde hair with both hands, she pulls her head down and slams her knee into her foes pretty face,it connects with a sick crunch as it splits Brandi's lower lip!

Emerald shows no mercy and raises her knee again but this time Brandi catches her leg as Emerald wobbles unbalanced on one leg! Brandi roars in effort as she hoists Emerald into the air, the tiny goth shrieks as Brandi tosses her over her head backwards slamming her into the sand with a thud.

Emerald arches her back in pain from the slam. Brandi wastes no time in continuing her assault, she stomps down hard on emeralds face with her bare foot, leaving her with a black left eye. Brandi then places her foot on Emeralds throat and presses down as hard as she can.

"Fucking croak you skank!!" Hisses Brandi as Emeralds face turns red!! The petite goth tries to press Brandis foot off but is easily overpowered as her face turns purple, desperate for air!!
In a last ditch effort Emerald grabs a handful of sand and throws it up at her foes face! Brandi screams in shock and horror as the sand stuns and blind her as she staggers around helplessly!!

Emerald gets to her hands and knees and breathes deeply, gasping in air. Brandi runs at Emerald in a blind fury (no pun intended!) Determined to stomp Emerald into the sand.

The agile Emerald performs a handstand as Brandi approaches and catches her head between her legs, Brandi tries to pry the goth girls legs apart but is trailed to the ground as Emerald begins to strangle her with a headscissor hold.  "Woo! Fucking gotcha bitch!!" Taunts Emerald as Brandi's eyes dart around in panic. Emerald starts to twist her hips, cranking her opponents head at an unnatural angle, "ohhhh, fuuuuck!!" Gurgles Brandi in agony as the tendons in her neck start to pop and snap!! "Uhhhh, please don't do it Emerald, don't kill me baby!" Pleads Brandi as a cruel grin forms on Emeralds face. The petit goth twists her hips and grunts in effort, there is a sick crack as Emeralds deceptively powerful thighs snap Brandi's neck like a twig killing her instantly. Emerald cackles in delight and gets up flexing she places her foot on Brandi's corpse and poses as the crowd roars their approval.

Brandi is shown very little respect and is buried unceremoniously in a ditch in the sand and covered up hastily.

Emerald Wins!!!

Offline Emerald

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2021, 08:11:35 PM »
Love it!! Thanks for the quick story! And that blonde bitch thought she had me ;b

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2021, 08:34:00 PM »
Nice story. Congrats on Emerald winning thr fight.

Offline zendeathfight

• Hii
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2021, 10:12:52 AM »
Can I still participate in this tournament?
I like a good deathfight story, and I would love to cyberwrestle that kind of match too