News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Looking for a woman who wants to fight in a death fight with my female partner

• 1 Replies

Offline japanesewrestler

• My english is bad. Role-play too slow
Before a match, I always check my partner Minako's body by touching it directly. Her skin was slightly sweaty from the preparatory exercises and stretching, and even by the light of the locker room, I could see that it had a healthy looking texture. She wears a variety of costumes during the matches, but as in most of them, today she was wearing a blue bikini that showed a lot of skin. She wore pads on her elbows and knees and wrestling boots on her feet.

Minako had short hair, but her opponent had a red bikini, long black hair and a glamorous body, but I was confident that my partner was better. I wasn't allowed to join her in the steel cage, so Minako kissed me and climbed into the ring where only the winner was allowed to come out alive.
The match began at the sound of the bell, and it was my opponent who was the first to strike. She landed a straight punch to her opponent's face and Minako retreated with a bloody nose. After that, the attacks on my partner did not stop, and I was overwhelmed by the powerful blows. My opponent's companion was delighted by the scene and cheered loudly at ringside.
After being driven to the ropes, Minako turned the tables and started to fight back. She punched her opponent in the abdomen where she had left him defenseless with a big swing of her arm, then grabbed the woman by the shoulders and hit her in the groin with a powerful knee kick. This set the stage for a back-and-forth battle in the ring, with both Minako and her opponent gaining the upper hand only to be countered by their opponents.

Both women bruised and battered each other as they fought, and the end was quite anticlimactic. My opponent, unable to withstand my partner's attack, went down. My opponent's companion held her head and seemed to be yelling something at her knocked-out girlfriend, but for Minako and me, it was nothing but an opportunity... Minako roared with her hands in the air, covered in blood, and then sat down on her opponent's back. The woman didn't like it, but Minako held her in a camel clutch and then removed the red bikini from her chest. The men in the audience screamed in excitement as her shapely breasts and nipples were exposed. My partner then grabbed her opponent's upper body and inflicted pain on her. My partner then grabbed her opponent's upper body and inflicted pain on her. My opponent seemed to be crying out for forgiveness, but in this ring it was completely futile.
As Minako grabbed her opponent's dark hair and chin, the crowd spontaneously erupted in the usual cheers. Her opponent's companion grabbed the metal net and shouted, and her opponent's face was pale, as if she was thinking about what was about to happen, and struggled to escape.

She struggled to escape, her face pale as she thought about what was about to happen. At that moment, her opponent stopped moving, but Minako made sure to twist her neck on the other side as well, and then released her.
In the ring was Minako with a big smile on her face, and at her feet lay the body of the loser with her neck bent in an impossible direction.
She was certainly exhausted, but she seemed to be full of joy at having defeated her opponent. At least for that moment, I could see that she was the best woman in the world. Will any woman ever be able to beat her? I wondered.

Offline japanesewrestler

• My english is bad. Role-play too slow
Here is my girl image.

I prefer the style of professional wrestling and like the sexual and violent content instead of the usual matches.