News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Catfight spitting in the face each other , does it exist ?

• 24 Replies

Offline aro666ar

Re: Catfight spitting in the face each other , does it exist ?
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2014, 02:49:40 AM »
Yes , after a hard time I finally could connect to VK , and it is a good site.
Try it , it is safe !

Offline Mikesabio69

• God Member
  • Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas
    • Fenixcatfights
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2021, 01:50:52 AM »
In VK, find a video called Cool Germany Girls))))! The uploader is Bichoy Morcos. Also you can join a club called Catfight lovers https://do.not.share.copyrighted.content/club113303325 and the video is the third one down. Here is the trick: Do NOT click the Play arrow or you will be told the video was removed. Instead, click on the text Cool Germany Girls))))!  and it is actually a link that will start the video. Enjoy the spitting. Also, most of the Rocket Katfights 1-8 have loads of spitting. I just watched #4 and wow is it spitty. You can buy them on R18.com and the prices are not bad for that awesome quality. I know i hate the mosaic too but those are some honest hard battles that those ladies put on. The fourth fight has one lady getting slapped so much she has mouth bleeding which she spits in her opponents face and now she has blood on her face. Gruesome!
fenixcatfights.com
Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas

DoubleT2

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2021, 04:11:04 AM »

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Cheers!

Offline catfightsuk@gmail.com

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2021, 12:06:09 PM »
I too love this in a catfight, ever since I saw it in a TV show.

Love it so much I've had various custom videos made with face spitting being a big part of the catfight.

I shall upload some photos for you of these later

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2021, 06:24:47 PM »
This was one of the face spitting custom fights I had made by the amazing guys and gals at Defeated

Offline Cockringer

• Looking for catfights or couple matches..
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2021, 06:50:29 PM »
In VK, find a video called Cool Germany Girls))))! The uploader is Bichoy Morcos. Also you can join a club called Catfight lovers https://do.not.share.copyrighted.content/club113303325 and the video is the third one down. Here is the trick: Do NOT click the Play arrow or you will be told the video was removed. Instead, click on the text Cool Germany Girls))))!  and it is actually a link that will start the video. Enjoy the spitting. Also, most of the Rocket Katfights 1-8 have loads of spitting. I just watched #4 and wow is it spitty. You can buy them on R18.com and the prices are not bad for that awesome quality. I know i hate the mosaic too but those are some honest hard battles that those ladies put on. The fourth fight has one lady getting slapped so much she has mouth bleeding which she spits in her opponents face and now she has blood on her face. Gruesome!

The Link did not work...
I love catfights und couple matches and searching for them in Germany. I love wrestling and cockfighting agains other men in front of their women... Mabye boxing matches..

Offline Cockringer

• Looking for catfights or couple matches..
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2021, 06:52:30 PM »
You find many catfight´s with spitting on MFX or other brazilian Companies
I love catfights und couple matches and searching for them in Germany. I love wrestling and cockfighting agains other men in front of their women... Mabye boxing matches..

« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2021, 04:22:42 PM »
Another custom I had made between these two lovely amateur adult models -

« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2021, 04:24:04 PM »
I have a few more to come. I had 2 made by adult model Dani Picas but sadly I lost the content from my HD and now her sites have all been taken down so I can't buy them/get access to them again! I've also got another spitting custom catfight currently in production!