News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Vicarious Defeat

• 4 Replies

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
Vicarious Defeat
« on: October 12, 2019, 10:01:26 PM »
Melissa Windeyer's Wanton Misadventures Chapter 14 Vicarious Defeat

“It's time we went to Chatro,” I reminded Britney as we sipped coffee. “We haven't been there in months,” I'd met her after work. “We've been to so many other places…by ourselves or with friends…even with Henry and Edward…” I didn't tell Brit that I'd also been out with Césaire – yes, he was back in my life but she didn’t need to know that. “…but not the Scene. Of course, we can't take Henry or Edward to the D/s clubs. They'd get the wrong idea about us.”

Brit grinned. “You mean the right idea. C’mon, Mel, admit it…you miss the Scene. That’s where you and I get our thrills. The physical fights, the mental contests…they’re all so…exciting. It's what we live for…the flutter in our tummies, that dry mouth we get when we’re breaking a girl…or even watching some girl break another.” She looked at me over the rim of her coffee mug.

“Stop it, Brit.” The mental picture she was creating was way too vivid – or perhaps it was my imagination that was way too vivid. Whichever it was, she was making my heart race. “It's not that…well, not entirely, anyway. We need to be seen. Peeps will have almost forgotten us.”

“No one could ever forget you, Melissa.” I smiled. Brit was right of course, but it wasn't something I should have – or would have – said. It might have sounded conceited but coming from her, it was a compliment.

“But why Chatro?” she went on. “Ronaldo has much more class. We could almost take Edward and Henry there.” The blonde looked at me intently. “Because you got the same text I got, right? It went to everyone on Power Exchange.” She grinned again. “Chatro’s having a wild night, Friday night. You know what those means…fights…subbies punished and displayed, whored out or shared around…lots of entertainment…and opportunity.”

I blushed. For all that she played the dumb blonde at times, Britney was way too perceptive.

So we hit Chatro that Friday. I'd gotten a new outfit – or rather Césaire had bought it for me. It was latex – glossy black, tight-fitting, sleeveless and short, ending only a couple of inches below my butt. It was open for a hand’s width apart from a narrow band across my breasts. The latex ended an inch inside my nipples, and the band pulled my breasts together, accentuating my cleavage and even showing a generous of under-boob, showing that my breasts needed no support. The gap plunged at the front to well below my navel, showing off my firm but gently curving tummy, and the little gold piercing that twinkled there. The dress was basically backless too, with a panel of sheer lace that descended from the neck to almost reveal the top of my butt. It was too thin and clinging for me to wear panties or even a thong. The feeling of bareness beneath the dress was deliciously naughty.

My chestnut brown hair was loose on my shoulders, my feet in glossy black pumps with ankle straps and four-inch heels. My only jewelry was a heavy chain necklace – my collar. I was, of course, a powerful and respected Domme in the Scene, but there were others – a few – above me, and my Mistress Ms Justine was one of those few.

“You…are smoking hot!” Brit gasped when I took off my coat in the Chatro lobby and she first saw me in the outfit. I smiled graciously. Of course I was – I’m Melissa Windeyer, after all. Brit's sky-blue boob tube and matching mini skirt paled into insignificance. Tall and slender, blonde and busty, she was hot and sexy but nothing compared to me. Everyone at Chatro would notice me, lust after me, crave me – all the while knowing that I was beyond their grasp. Melissa Windeyer is no slut, but a queen, to be admired and worshipped, to reward others graciously and selectively with her favours.

One of the first to welcome us was Kelsey, the little subbie transexual who was one of my collared pets. I’d told him Brit and I were coming to Chatro that night and he was hanging around the lobby waiting for us, rather than going into the club proper on his own. Kelsey was weak – spineless – and he knew he'd be prey, fresh meat for almost anyone. I don't think he'd have even come to Chatro if we hadn't.

Kelsey was short for a guy at five feet seven, though above average height for a woman. His blonde hair parted in the middle and fell past his shoulders in thick waves. He was dressed in a a scarlet skirt and a black blouse that draped artfully across his chest and revealed more than a hint of décolletage – Kelsey was already well on his transition journey.

Chatro was already crowded even though it was early. I sent Kelsey to buy us drinks as soon as we entered, while Brit and I made a circuit of the room. The main space was large but divided by screens and panels that created lots of smaller, semi-secluded spaces and also helped to dampen sound, so it was possible to gain a modicum of privacy even in the crowded club.

We neared the end of our circuit and were chatting with Laurel Kohl, a big-boobed, wide-hipped, thirtyish brunette. She was dressed in black tonight – a figure-hugging black dress that zippered down the back, with a keyhole cut-out in front that showed off her bosom. Laurel wasn’t my equal, but nor was she a fawning subbie either. She was something of a switch and hung around Chatro often, so she was a good source of gossip, and useful to catch up on what was happening after I’d been away for a while.

The three of us were chatting back and forth when Laurel suddenly nudged me. She giggled. “How are the mighty fallen.” I followed her gaze and her pointing finger – and my jaw dropped.

The object of her gaze, and her comment, was Alixe Brandt, another brunette and similarly built to Laurel, with a big bust and broad hips. Alixe was even similar in height, at least five foot seven, solidly build with shapely but muscular arms and legs. She was a switch but a powerful one, leaning much more toward her dominant side. When I’d seen her fight, she’d always fought hard and usually won.

What had me gaping in astonishment right now though, was that Alixe was dressed only in a short black and white striped skirt, and naked above the waist apart from a leather collar at her and a silver chain connecting two clamps attached to her large pink nipples.

“She's such a weakling,” Laurel giggled again, “now.”

“Wow. Fallen indeed. Who’d have thought it. Alixe has broken many a girl.” I looked hard at Laurel who blushed all the way down to her neck.

She went on quickly. “Yeah maybe, but now Alixe has been broken herself. Somebody got to her when she was feeling a little subbie, and it’s been all downhill for her since then.” She paused and regarded Alixe in silence for a moment, clearly relishing the sight. “Couldn't happen to a better girl.” She smiled. “You know Alixe tried to stop her descent…many times. She tried to slut out a few subbies…even had a few successes too.”

“Yes Laurel,” I fixed the brunette with a cold stare. “I do know. She shivered. Yes, Alixe had worked her over, I thought to myself, though I didn’t say it aloud.

Laurel hurried on. “She picked on girls she thought were weak. Maybe they'd had a rough week, or maybe they'd broken up with their boyfriend or girlfriend. That’s Alixe, always trying to find some weakness she could exploit, always trying to pull someone down beneath her.” She was clearly making excuses for herself, while trying not to seem like she was doing so.

“That’s still her,” Laurel added. “Look…see what I mean? “

Laurel pointed beyond Alixe, to a girl named Bunnie. At least, that's what we all called her – I don’t think of us knew her real name. Unlike Alixe, she was blonde haired, petite and slender, almost skinny compared to the big brunette. Just like Alixe though, she was topless, wearing only a pair of black booty shorts that revealed much of her small round butt cheeks. Like Alixe, she was collared, with nipple clamps and a chain hanging between her small but perky breasts.

Alixe was right in Bunnie's face, looming over the smaller woman, her big soft breasts almost touching Bunnie's, and hissing to her in a low menacing whisper. I couldn't hear the words but Alixe’s attitude was enough to know she was threatening Bunnie.

Suddenly stepping up her intimidation, Alixe seized Bunnie's nipple chain. Winding it around her hand, she jerked on it cruelly, doubling the blonde over. Bunnie tried to muffle her squeal of pain but when Alixe rammed her knee up into the smaller girl’s belly, it was all over. Bunnie sank to the floor, whimpering. Alixe smiled, stooped and whispered something in Bunnie's ear before she strutted off. It had taken her less than a minute to put Bunnie on her knees.

“Bitch,” grumbled Laurel. “Poor Bunnie. She never stood a chance. Shock and awe.”

I smiled sourly. What Alixe had just done to Bunnie was an object lesson bullying – speed, ruthlessness, domineering. Alixe had been all over the smaller girl. It wasn’t lost on me either, that Laurel hadn’t tried to help the blonde – confirmation that Alixe had stood over Laurel too, recently. That conclusion was abundantly reinforced by Laurel's quavering voice as she repeated, “Melissa…you know Alixe fought other girls. She's even had some wins.”

“Yes…I know, Laurel.” I remembered when Alixe had even tried to fight me once. That had been back when she was at the start of her downward slide, and she’d thought she had a chance to rebuild her cred.

It had also been just after that terrible night right here at Chatro, when Colleen had tricked and flipped me. I had to admit, I was still weak and fragile after that horrid humiliation – Melissa Windeyer knows her faults, and tells it like it is. Even then though, I was regrouping. Melissa Windeyer may have been down for a while then, but she is never down and out.

II

I was in Ronaldo – it wouldn’t have been smart to go back to Chatro quite so soon – and chatting with some pretty little brunette fluffball whose name I no longer remembered. She wore dangling earrings that ended in mini pompoms, a tight sweater and a tiny dress that was like an old man's bib and brace overalls. It only just covered her butt when she sat down. She finished her outfit with knee high socks and platform shoes at least two inches high. She looked like a 1960s teenybopper, but I guess that was the point.

She looked a little lonely when I came up to her, but I engaged her in conversation and of course, she soon warmed to me. We chatted, we danced and now we were sitting side by side at a table over drinks. A few minutes more, and was sure she'd either be sitting in my lap or kneeling at my feet.

All of a sudden, Alixe loomed up, standing over me and staring down contemptuously. “Hey Melissa,” she said cattily, “I see you've crawled out of whatever hole you were hiding in.” I went to rise, but she shoved me back down into my chair. “Save yourself the grief and pain, girl!” she snapped, gripping my shoulder hard enough to hurt. “Just kneel to me now.”

I twisted in her grip, but she tightened it further until I gasped with the pain. This was beyond horrid. The little fluffball's eyes were wide, flicking from me to Alixe and back again. Alixe smiled at the girl, giving her a long look up and down. “Yeah…I bet Melissa hasn't told you what happened, has – ” She stopped suddenly, her words cut off by an explosion of breath as my fist slammed into her belly. Alixe had broken fight rule number one – never take your eyes off your enemy.

I quickly got to my feet. Alixe spun around, sending a hard slap to my face. It rocked me back on my heels, but I half stumbled, half ducked, and avoided her follow-up blow. It whistled past me and left Alixe stretched out and teetering on her heels. I lunged and my fist ploughed again into her soft tummy. That was twice! I knew I'd really damaged her when spit and air gushed out of her mouth. She groaned and staggered back as I pressed my attack with punches and slaps. Most of them hit.

She soon recovered her balance though and began to fight back. She had some fight skills in her and, as I said, she was big, heavy and strong. She was also moving slowly, however. Whether I’d winded her with the damaging punches I'd landed at the start, or whether she was just naturally slow, didn't matter. Right then she was sluggish, and I was Melissa Windeyer, always ready to take advantage of my foe's weakness.

I danced around her for a few moments, dodging her blows. Some still landed on me though, and they hurt. With her size and strength, Alixe packed a punch. Some hit hard enough to slow me down, but I kept dodging so Alixe couldn't take advantage of any success she may have had. I wasn't landing many blows myself, but that didn't matter right now. Melissa Windeyer always has a plan and mine was to wear Alixe out. I was sure she would quickly lose her stamina along with the rest of her power. She was already beginning to sweat heavily.

Alixe pressed her attack, trying to close on me, but I kept away from her, ducking and weaving. I also began to hit back. She came at me and I ducked. Her blow skated over my head and I sent another punch that sank deep into her weakened belly. She gulped, her face whitened for a moment and she staggered. She blocked my follow up blow though and countered with one of her own that struck my cheek. It nearly dazed me, and I scurried backward to regroup.

Again she tried to attack and I again danced around her. She was tiring fast now, gasping for breath, her breasts heaving; sweat running down her face. She was landing fewer blows too. They were heavy, or would have been if they landed properly, but most didn't. I was just too nimble for her. Even those I didn’t completely avoid, didn't hit where Alixe wanted. I kept dodging and she kept trying to slug me. She was a one trick pony. I backpedalled, I dodged, I weaved, totally frustrating Alixe, making her try even harder and tire herself even quicker.

“Ms Melissa!” A frantic squeal from the fluffball made me glance around quickly, and I whitened. Alixe was trying to herd me into a corner, and had very nearly succeeded. If I wasn’t Melissa Windeyer – a woman who inspires loyalty and devotion in almost everyone she meets – I might have been trapped. A lesser woman might have panicked, but Melissa Windeyer is too smart, too collected in her thoughts, too experienced a fighter for that. I surged forward, head lowered, and charged straight into Alixe's soft tummy, my hands reaching for her knees.

I was rewarded with a groan and another burst of spit and hot air as she folded over me before my momentum drove her to the floor. She lay there gasping, winded, her mouth opening and closing silently as she gulped air into her shattered lungs. I bent over her, seeking her arms for a schoolgirl pin. She swung her arm up, slapping at my face, but I grabbed the arm and pinned it under my knee. She tried to gouge my eye with the fingers of her other hand but failed, and I pinned that hand too. She was finished.

The little fluffball – like I said, I don’t even remember her name – rushed over to hug me. “Ohmygod! Ms Melissa, you so totally put her in her place! You’re amazing! She’s so big and such a bitch, but you destroyed her!”

I smiled, graciously accepting her gushing compliments. As I led her away, leaving Alixe writhing and whimpering on the floor, the fluffball made a point of stepping on Alixe’s midsection and grinding her platform heel into the beaten brunette’s battered belly.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 07:08:47 AM by peccavi »
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline peccavi

• God Member
Re: Vicarious Defeat
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2019, 10:02:51 PM »
III

A familiar voice broke into my thoughts. "Oh Ms Melissa! How lovely to see you."

I turned. The speaker was Seba Stan, another loyal trannie pet of mine. He was standing in a little alcove, divided off from the main room by a screen, so I’d missed seeing him. He was by himself, but I noticed two wine glasses on the table, so I wondered if he was really alone and for how long.

Laurel, Britney and I walked over to the alcove and I smiled graciously as I greeted the gurl with a kiss on his cheek and a touch of his arm. Seba was tall for a woman but not for a guy – about five-eight, with a smooth feminine-looking face framed by long dark brown hair. He wore a white peasant skirt and a matching blouse with a leather bustier than gave him a narrower waist and more pronounced hips than he would naturally have had, and also accentuated his shapely though shop-bought bust, which was further emphasised by the open laces on the front of his blouse. He wore brown leather calf boots with two-inch heels, enough to elevate his height but not to tower too much over the women in the room. Just like Kelsey, he could be – and often was – mistaken for a woman.

Seba blushed at my attention. He gushed my praises, words tripping over other. I kissed him gently and stroked his thick glossy hair as I chatted briefly with him. He shivered like a leaf as I patted his ass through his . He shivered again and blushed as I complimented him on his outfit.

I introduced him to Laurel and they struck up a conversation, stepping a few paces away, deeper into the alcove. As soon as they did, Britney leaned close and whispered in my ear, "What's with Seba? Last time I saw him, he was muttering all kinds of things against you, telling his little circle of friends how you beat him unfairly, how you set him up and then watched Kelsey use him, how you were a mean cruel bitch.

I raised an eyebrow. “Was he now?”

“Yes! As soon as he saw me though, he stopped and went beet red when I interrupted him with a cheery 'Hello'. He knows you're my friend. Of course, he was too afraid to continue his bitch session when I was around. He was so scared I might tell you what he said.” Britney giggled softly. “But look at him now! He almost came when you groped his ass just then! How did you break him?”

In answer, I turned to the gurl. “Seba! Come here!” Obedient to my command, he trotted over. “Ms Britney’s commending you on your new-found manners. She wants to know how you learned your place. She finds it so refreshing after the last time she saw you…” I paused and stared at him, ”…when, she tells me, you were badmouthing me.” My eyes bored into the suddenly fearful Seba.

I grabbed him by his collar and dragged him closer to me, till we were just inches apart, then turned to Britney as I held him. “Seba learned his lesson…or indeed, lessons.”

I looked back to the quivering gurl. "Sweetie, your first lesson was that you should be more careful how you try to assert yourself. A weak gurl like you needs to choose her victim carefully. You made a mistake in picking on Nikki. Yes, we all know how weak she is, but like so many weaklings, she had something up her sleeve…some dirt on you.”

“But…Ms Melissa! She was so helpless!” Seba tried to justify himself. “She tried to defend herself, she tried to push me away but it didn’t work. I forced her to retreat till her back was up against the wall…well, against a pillar, anyway”

“Why?” Another girl cut in as she stepped into the alcove and joined the conversation. She was another tall, curvy, busty brunette, like Laurel and Alixe. There seemed to be a preponderance of that type here tonight. I didn’t know her, but I wasn’t sure if she was new or just someone I hadn’t met before, because I hadn’t been in Chatro for ages. I’d noticed her shortly after I came in, dressed in a tight hot pink skirt, a matching clinging top that was at least a size too small, and four-inch heels.

Laurel whispered to me. “That’s Maeve. She’s Danielle's subbie.” I nodded. I knew Danielle, a respected and well-liked Domme. “Danielle hasn't collared Maeve yet,” Laurel added, “but the gossip machine says it’s only a matter of time. Maeve's a hottie.” I glanced over at Maeve and had to agree, though I wasn’t all that pleased she was butting into our conversation now though. Who did she think she was?

“Why what, Ms?” Seba looked puzzled as he looked at Maeve.

“Why pick on Nikki?” Maeve repeated.

I decided to make the best of Maeve’s presence and bring her into my orbit like the others. “Maeve,” I smiled graciously, “don’t be so naïve. No one needs a reason to pick on a fluffball like Nikki. She’s just prey.”

“Unless Jade’s there,” Britney interjected, and I almost shivered, controlling myself with an effort. Britney should have known better than to mention Jade's name in my presence. "Not many people…certainly not Seba...would pick on Nikki if Jade was there,” she continued, adding insult to injury.

I dug my nails into my palms. The mere mention of Jade made me hot with anger, and something worse – a dark lust as I recalled what Jade had done to me. I steeled myself and thought of icebergs – cold and vast – until I recovered my composure and continued. I looked hard at Britney. “So we can take it that Jade wasn’t there.

“Anyway, Seba, you did have a reason. You didn’t want to end up as prey yourself.” I stared at the gurl again. “You wanted to stop your one-way trip to the bottom of the pile. You don’t want to be like Kelsey…weak, helpless, always needing protection.” Seba shuddered, shifting on his heels. “But you’re on that escalator going down, down, down.” His face reddened. “That was why you wanted to pick on Nikki, wasn't it?” I tapped my foot, waiting for his answer. “Wasn't it, Seba?”

“Don't keep Ms Melissa waiting!” Britney said sharply, obviously trying to ingratiate herself with me after her indelicate reference to Jade.

“Yes Ms,” Seba muttered reluctantly, looking at the floor.

“But it didn’t work out, did it, Seba?” I tapped my foot again. “Go on, Seba. Tell Ms Britney and Ms Maeve what happened.” I smiled inwardly. My decision to bring Maeve into the fold rather than freezing her out had been an example of my instinctive genius. Hearing me call Maeve 'Ms', giving her respect, would reinforce Seba's lowly status.

“Nikki squealed. She begged for someone to help her, but of course no one did.” Seba continued. “Nobody wants to help a brat like Nikki. Everyone was watching, waiting for her to kneel.”

I took up the tale. “And then Nikki saw me. Right away she tried to get me to come to her rescue, yelling out, 'Seba's been bad mouthing you, Ms! She's been saying really awful things about you!'

"I walked over to you, Seba, and grabbed you by the scruff of your neck.” I almost giggled then, because I was holding Seba by the scruff of his neck right now, just as I had been back then. “I asked you, 'Is this true Seba?' But you tried to tough it out, didn’t you? You tried staring me down. You said, ‘So what if it is, Melissa? I only told the truth!' And what happened then Seba?”

Seba whimpered, his eyes downcast. “You rammed your knee deep in my tummy.”

“Yes Seba, I did…and you folded like laundry. Yes girls, Seba…who’d been playing all tough, trying to domme Nikki…he crumpled like an old newspaper. He staggered when I repeated the blow. Then his knees gave out and he slumped to his hands and knees on the floor when I kneed him a third time.”

“You didn't put up a fight, Seba?” Britney said archly, pretending to be astonished.

“No…Ms Melissa totally surprised me with her speed and ruthlessness. I wasn’t ready for her.”

“And that, gurl…” I shoved Seba's neck hard. He was totally unprepared, just like he’d been that night. He rocked back on his heels, almost falling, yelping in fright and surprise. I shoved him again and he dropped to his knees. “….and that, gurl, was your second lesson. I’m Ms Melissa Windeyer, and a nothing like you can’t hope to challenge me.”

“Seba had one thing right, Brit,” I continued, turning to my friend. “Speed and ruthlessness …that's what separates us from the herd…the ability to sum up a situation and act quickly before lesser people can even grasp what's going on.

“That night, when Seba tried to domme Nikki, I proved it again. I reached down, grabbed Seba's hair and hauled the squirming, gasping, trembling little nobody up to his knees. Nikki was loving it. 'Oh yes Ms Melissa!' she crowed. 'You showed that bully gurl!’

“’Yes I did,' I said, turning to her. 'I showed her what happens to those who slander their betters…didn't I, Nikki?'

“'Oh yes Ms Melissa, you did...ooofff!!!” The fluffball collapsed as I rammed my knee into her belly too. She sank to her knees alongside Seba.

I smiled at Britney, Laurel and Maeve. “Nikki had pronounced her own sentence. She’d slandered Seba just like he’d slandered me, so she got what she deserved. And that, Seba, was your third lesson…one that Nikki had forgotten. What goes around, comes around.”

“Ms…” Seba, still kneeling, still squirming with my hand on his neck, added, “…it was more like you gave her some of what she deserved…cuz you let me give her the rest.” He smiled even as he knelt before me. “I made her cum, time after time. I fingered her…I even used some toys on her. I really used her.” He beamed with malicious lust at the memory.

“And then?” I prompted Seba.

The gurl blushed and hung his head again. “You wouldn’t let me cum…not with her, anyway. You took me into a booth  and used me. You slammed me down on the table on my back. You rode me hard.”

I turned to Britney. “I milked him dry. Since then, Seba’s been totes obedient…haven’t you, Seba?”

He nodded. “Yes Ms Melissa. You broke me. You own me.” His voice trembled. I knew he was hard again under his skirt.

“And that, sweetie, is your fourth lesson.” I patted Seba’s head. “I own you.”

IV

We’d hardly moved onto another topic when Kelsey returned carrying drinks. “Hey Ms…I’m sorry I took so long but the bar is stacked five deep and then I couldn’t find you.” He put the tray down on the table. “Why are you in this alcove? And what’s that,” he wrinkled his nose in distaste as he pointed at Seba, “doing here?”

“What’s it to you, bitch brat?” Seba hissed from his place at my feet.

“At least you’re on your knees where you belong!”

“You’d have been kneeling to me, if Ms Melissa hadn’t intervened!”

“She takes care of me,” Kelsey smiled at me gratefully.

“That's cuz you’re too weak to take care of yourself!” Seba stood up. “Ms Melissa doesn't want pathetic weaklings like you. No, she wants strong subs, subs who can cut it in the Scene. Subs who don't whine and beg like a little bitch!”

Kelsey’s eyes narrowed. “You saying you're a strong sub?” he sneered.

“Stronger than you, Kelsey. I don't need to cling to Ms's skirt.”

“No?” Kelsey snapped. “What were you doing just then?” He took a few steps towards Seba, tossing his blonde tresses contemptuously.

Seba’s eyes suddenly widened. “What's…that?” He grabbed at Kelsey's collar and read the inscription aloud. “’Property of Ms Melissa Windeyer.’” Letting go of the collar he spun around to me, “Ms! Ms, how could you!? He’s a nothing, not worthy of you!”

“Seba,” I looked intently at the gurl, “that’s my decision…and mine alone.”

Seba whimpered and lowered his eyes.

Kelsey stepped toward him, till the gurls’ breasts almost touched. “Seba, it’s you who’s a nothing. Ms Melissa told me a while back…you're on a one-way trip to the bottom of the heap. Let me help you on your journey.” He grabbed the brunette's long hair, jerking Seba towards him. He slapped Seba with his other hand so hard it rocked Seba on his feet.

Seba yelped. Thrusting up his hand, he tried to block Kelsey's next slap but again it hit. Seba shivered all the way to his feet. He did manage to block Kelsey's third slap, but Kelsey jerked hard at him and nearly dragged his foe off his feet. The two gurls stumbled out of the alcove onto the edge of Chatro's dance floor. No one was dancing yet, but a crowd formed as a different type of performance started.

Clapping his hands on Kelsey’s shoulders, Seba tried to break free by stepping backwards and pushing the shorter gurl away from him. He failed. Instead, Kelsey's fist swung up, powering deep into Seba's unprotected abs. Seba groaned, staggered and probably would have fallen if Kelsey hadn’t kept a tight grip on his hair.

“Seems like you were right, Mel,” Brit sxxxxxxxed maliciously. “Seba really is on a one-way trip to the bottom. He hasn't laid a finger on Kelsey yet.” She raised her voice. “Take the trash out, Kelsey!”

Kelsey swung the still gagging Seba around. Seba's heels scrabbled on the tiles as he struggled to keep from falling. His hands lashed out, burying themselves in Kelsey's blonde hair. His desperate pull dragged Kelsey's head forward and downwards. Seba twisted to the side, almost avoiding Kelsey's rising knee, but it still struck Seba's side and the dark-haired gurl grunted with pain.

Seba seemed determined to keep his grip, though. He jerked Kelsey off balance, spoiling his enemy’s aim. Kelsey slapped Seba's face with his free hand and tried to punch the brunette’s stomach. He got a couple of blows in, but they were poorly aimed since he couldn't shake Seba's grip on his hair.

Even as Kelsey kept punching at his side and slapping at his face, Seba began to drag Kelsey around the dance floor, shoving him from side to side, jerking him back and forth. Seba swung up his leg. Kelsey tensed up hard in anticipation as he saw it flash up. He tried to pivot away but Seba had too tight a grip on him. Seba's knee hit Kelsey between his hip and his belly button. It was Kelsey's turn to gasp, but he countered swiftly, yanking at Seba's hair and sending his fist into his enemy’s side. It would have been Seba's stomach if Seba hadn't turned at the last instant.

Seba continued to spin till he was at Kelsey’s side. He jerked hard again at the blonde’s hair. Kelsey, surprised, staggered forward into a void. He almost lost his balance. Seba jerked again, dragging Kelsey's head and torso forward and down. Seba's knee flashed up – or rather the whole of his leg flashed up, slightly bent, striking Kelsey's stomach savagely.

Kelsey gagged again. Air and spit rushed from his gaping mouth. Seba pushed further. Only his one-handed grip on Kelsey's hair stopped the wailing blonde gurl being flung to the floor. Instead he dragged Seba with him and they staggered off the dance floor, parting the crowd, and into the screen forming the wall of the alcove.

The gurls both recovered their balance shakily. Both were panting, chests heaving. Both gurls’ blouses were torn. Seba's peasant top hung open, the laces ripped and hanging at the sides. Both their skirts were askew. Both had flushed faces as they glared at each other venomously.

Taking a moment to recover by tacit agreement, they glanced around at the excited crowd of spectators. There were guys alone or with girls in tow. There were Dommes with their subs or on their own, even subs, standing in groups for protection like the prey creatures they were. There were even a few other gurls like Willie Gorbels, the nasty little trannie I’d had run-ins with in the past.

Willie was short, blonde, more than able to pass for a woman. In fact, when I first met him, that was exactly what he’d done. The little nobody had tried to deceive me, and very nearly gotten away with it. Of course, I’d put him firmly in his place as soon as I found out what he really was. It wasn’t the fact that he was trans that bothered me – after all, I had Kelsey and Seba wearing my collar – but he was a sneaky little snake about it. I’m Melissa Windeyer. I’m always honest about who and what I am, and I expect those in my orbit to do the same. Willie had condemned himself by his dishonesty.

Tonight he was dressed in his usual preppy girl garb – black miniskirt, white blouse with a black bow at his throat, and a dove grey jacket with three quarter sleeves. As usual, he wore flats rather than heels, in this case black lace up oxfords.

I turned back to the two graopling gurls, and saw Seba's face flush. Even I gasped as I followed his gaze. There were Iris and Alixe, not part of the crowd watching the fight, but still visible nearby. The two weren't quite a couple. Iris was a Domme, and had almost a harem of girls. Since her fall, Alixe was sometimes part of that harem. Right now, Iris was seated at a table, and Alixe was kneeling beside Iris’s chair, still half naked. A leash ran from a ring in the front of her collar, to Iris’s hand.

Laurel whispered again, “Looking at Alixe?” She giggled and grinned. “I bet you’d like to have a piece of that big brunette, wouldn’t you Melissa?”

I had to admit, I would. “But she's an owned slave,” I whispered back.

“Oh, and when did that stop you, Mel?” Laurel giggled. I tried to fix her with a stern stare. “It doesn't stop Ms Iris either. Alixe's owner doesn't mind her pet playing with others…being played with by others, I should say. No, far from it. Iris encourages other Dommes to use Alixe. Hey, it’s a kind of negative reinforcement to remind Alixe just how low she's sunk.” Laurel sxxxxxxxed. “Look, tonight Ms Iris has first dibs on the slut.”

It seemed Laurel was right. The big slave knelt, still half naked. Iris held Alixe's hair in her hand but was otherwise ignoring Alixe, chatting instead to Cheyne, a friend of Danielle’s. Cheyne was another strong Domme, but one who said she thought fighting was silly. She preferred to mess with a subbie's mind. Cheyne was married and the gossip was that, apart from her escapades with subbie girls on the Scene, she was faithful to her husband. I couldn't help wondering about that.

I looked further at the two, and was surprised to see Bunnie kneeling on Iris's other side. As I looked closer, I realised what I should have seen at first. Both Bunnie and Alixe were staring at the two gurls fighting. Both their faces were flushed, their mouths slightly open. They were transfixed by the fight and the fighters.

The fighting gurls didn’t pause for long, before Kelsey threw himself on Seba with a barrage of punches and slaps. Some hit, while Seba dodged or parried others, but for perhaps thirty seconds Seba didn't counterattack.

When he did, it was devastating. Seeing Kelsey commit himself to a jabbing punch to his face, Seba timed his move perfectly and pivoted so that Kelsey's blow kissed the air and Seba's own fist flashed home, plunging deep into Kelsey's belly. Kelsey’s eyes bulged and he staggered backwards, bent almost double by the force of Seba's blow.

Seba grabbed Kelsey's hair again and dragged him upright. He punched the still wheezing brat again, just as hard and almost in the same space. Kelsey gave a plaintive wail that came out as a breathless gurgle. He staggered back, at least as far as Seba's grip on his hair would let him. He swayed to the side, almost falling, but he avoided Seba's follow-up punch.

“Kelsey was lucky then. He'd be dead meat now if he hadn't dodged that third punch,” said Maeve. “Take it to him Seba! He deserves it!”

“Why is Maeve rooting for Seba?” I asked Laurel. I needed to cultivate this girl. She seemed to know all the gossip,

“It's more that she hates Kelsey,” Laurel explained. “Maeve's a friend of Electra. None of that gang has forgiven Kelsey.” My mind briefly ran back to the story Kelsey had told me, about how he had tricked and used the naive Electra. It still made me smirk. I so wanted to meet – and use – the blonde airhead myself.

“You dirty bitch!” Maeve shouted angrily as Kelsey slashed his nails across the top of Seba's breasts, now exposed by his torn blouse.

Seba squealed as Kelsey slashed again, opening furrows on Seba’s left cheek that soon beaded blood. Seba, his free hand holding his scratched face, let go of Kelsey's hair and dropped back, muttering threats.

“You vicious little poodle bitch!” Maeve repeated.

“Garbage…he's fighting! All’s fair!” argued Britney, and cried out, “Take it to him, Kelsey!” I looked at my friend. Her face, neck and upper body were all flushed, her breasts rose and fell rapidly, and her eyes were glazed with excitement.

“Don't be silly Brit, they're not fighting for you,” I reminded her, then added, “Maeve, you can't say Kelsey's not fighting hard. He might be vicious, but he's determined.”

“He's certainly changed from when I last saw him,” agreed Maeve reluctantly. “Much more determined. He's like he used to be. He wants to win.”

“Of course he does. They both do. I own them both. They both want my favours.” Inwardly I couldn’t help but admit how exciting it was to see my two collared gurls fighting. I kept my thoughts to myself of course. I wasn't going to betray my emotions, not even to my admirers like Britney, Laurel and – now – Maeve.  It was clear the newcomer was seeking my guidance.

Kelsey stood panting for a moment, recovering. Both gurls were badly battered and needed the time. I took a moment to look over at the two kneeling slaves, to see them glaring at each other, their eyes filled with hate.

“Think you can win round two?” Alixe hissed at Bunnie. “I don't!” Bunnie tried to eyeball the bigger girl. She flinched when Alixe's hand snaked out, grabbing a fistful of blonde hair.

“That's more than enough, slut!” Iris's voice was soft but commanding. She jerked hard on Alixe's collar. Seldom have I seen a faster collapse – a burst balloon had nothing on Alixe. The brunette's face whitened, she whimpered and shifted uneasily on her knees, her hands by her sides.

Suddenly Kelsey closed swiftly, faster than I thought he could. He came in swinging, trying to drive Seba back. Seba stood his ground and once more they traded blows, punching and slapping each other for perhaps half a minute. Both defended well, parrying and dodging most of their enemy's blows but some of those that hit, hit hard. Seba reeled when Kelsey struck him just under the chin, and Kelsey staggered from a jab to his belly that left him gasping for air again.

They broke apart, stood breathing hard for another moment, then closed again, each glaring grimly at the other. Kelsey struck first, breaking through Seba's defence with a blow to the brunette's chest that drove his enemy backwards. He failed to follow it up though. Seba parried his attempt and sent his own fist through Kelsey's one-handed defence, striking Kelsey's shoulder with such force that Kelsey staggered backwards.

Kelsey tried again, his fist speeding towards Seba's face with a force that would have ended the fight had it connected. But it didn't. Seba bobbed down, Kelsey's fist flew harmlessly over his head and left Kelsey stretched out and dangerously unbalanced. Seba struck hard, his fist rammed into Kelsey's abs. Kelsey reeled backwards, staggering a few paces till he couldn't retreat further, trapped in a corner formed by the screens that enclosed another semi-private section of the room.

He tried to punch his way out but Seba bobbed down, avoiding the blow, and again his fist struck Kelsey's middle. Kelsey groaned, in real pain now. He folded forward, gagging breathlessly, straight into Seba's other fist that hammered into much the same spot. Kelsey groaned again

Seba grabbed hold of Kelsey’s blouse and jerked his enemy hard, tearing Kelsey’s blouse even more. Seba closed and swung his knee up, striking Kelsey's stomach, sending the blonde backwards against the screens behind him. Then Seba struck again, and Kelsey slumped to the floor, whimpering and holding his belly.

Seba turned around grinning, expecting praise. He wasn't going to get any from me – not there and then, at any rate. I ignored him and looked to the others. “Maeve, get them cleaned up, will you? Then get cabs for them both. They aren't fit to be with us tonight.”

I resisted the temptation – the great temptation – to see the victor use the loser. It would be so hot to watch that, but there was the problem. I couldn’t afford to let myself get all hot and bothered by a spectacle like that. A lesser woman might have given in to temptation, but I’m Melissa Windeyer, and I needed to keep my mind focused on more important matters. There were more of Holly's friends to meet, to charm and to show off to Britney. I thought of icebergs, cold and vast, and turned away from the two gurls.

“You can't just leave them there!” Britney showed why she was – well, just Brit. “They’re hurt! They need help!”

I gave her a steady look as I gently schooled her. “And why do you think they’re hurt, Britney? Because they chose to fight. I didn’t ask them to, and nor did you. We owe them nothing. They’re subbies…lesser creatures. We’re being kind just by getting Maeve to help them clean up and get a cab home.”

Besides, I knew that by next morning, both gurls would be grateful for my attention, even if it was just a phone call – the winner for my praise, the loser for my commiserations. Both would be feeling weak and needy, both would be that much more biddable for being made to wait, to reflect on the fight. Kelsey would gush when I told him how close he’d come to defeating Seba, and how he'd been robbed of victory. Seba would love it when I rejoiced with him over his hard-won win. Yes, they could wait and like a good wine, they would improve with time. I wouldn’t even need to choose which one to favour – I could have them both as a reward for my patience.

I tilted my head back toward the main party. “Come on…we’ve got people to meet, places to be seen in.” I looked around. “Lets go meet some more A-listers.” Brit pouted but she tagged along with Laurel and me, as Maeve bundled the battered gurls out of the room and – I hoped – into taxis.

Offline peccavi

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2019, 10:04:51 PM »
V

We didn’t get far before a few guys waylaid us. A moment or two later we hit the dance floor with them, and then sat and chatted a little afterwards. They seemed to think though, that the drinks they bought us were a ticket into our pants. I had to slap the guy whose lap I was sitting on, to stop him sliding his hand inside my dress and onto my breast. I left him blinking and holding his reddened cheek. Brit and Laurel followed immediately.

“Those guys treated us like cheap subbie room whores!” Brit complained.

“That guy…” I waved my hand dismissively, “…he thought one cocktail would open my legs! Me…Melissa Windeyer!”

Maeve broke off chatting with Bunnie and Willie to wave us down. “I got the gurls into cabs and sent them home. They didn't make much fuss.”

Willie surprised me then. “May I buy you ladies a drink, and join you?” He smiled at me. “I know you, Ms, like a Kinross Special. What can I get for the rest of you?“ He took orders and headed off toward the bar.

Maeve resumed her conversation. “Bunnie, you shouldn't let Alixe bully you. She's all bark and very little bite. No dear, you need to stand up to her…and don't tell me she's bigger than you. I know that, but she's all soft fat, not wiry muscle like you. I just know she’s got no stamina.”

“But –  ”

“No buts” Laurel joined in. “Alixe is a bitch. Don't let her get away with it.”

“Laurel's right. You shouldn't let her stand over you.” Maeve squeezed Bunnie's arm.

“But she's a fighter! She's brutal!”

“She's weak. Seriously.” Laurel tried to reassure Bunnie, “The other night, she was bickering with Tara. You know Tara?“ Most of us nodded. Tara was a gurl switch. Strong and agile, she worked out at a gym every day. “Ms Iris had enough of them trading insults and disrupting the place. She made them go have it out in the cage.”

Maeve broke in. “Bunnie doesn't need to hear this. We're not about Alixe, we're about building up Bunnie's resilience.”

“Hey, its a good story!” objected Laurel. “Seriously…and it shows just how weak the bully is. You wouldn't be trying to shield Alixe, would you?” She stared hard at Maeve for a few seconds before she continued, “As I was saying, we were all here in Chatro. Ms Iris made them go to the cage,” She pointed. I looked and shivered at the steel cage – posts and cyclone wire – that stood at one side of the room. There were a couple of subbies chained to the wire now, though they were outside the cage. “Alixe whined and protested that it was unfair…and it was.” She grinned. “Alixe’s hands were cuffed together.”

“She should have thought of that before she got Ms Iris mad.” I saw a smile on Bunnie's face for the first time that night.

“Yes, you're right. Ms Iris had to pull Alixe along by her collar, whining all the way. She half shoved the weak bully into the cage. Alixe tried to club Tara – i guess she couldn’t do much else with her hands cuffed close together – but Tara was ready. She sidestepped Alixe’s blow, and then her knee hammered Alixe's soft belly. Yeah, just like Alixe did to you, Bunnie.

“Alixe doubled forward. Tara grabbed Alixe, hauled her up again and kneed her twice more. She lashed the bully's cuffs to the cage wall, hauling them up so Alixe's hands were way above her head. Yeah, the bully had to stand on tiptoe. Then Tara had her way with Alixe. It was such a sight!

”Tara started teasing Alixe by taking a crop Ms Iris had thrown into the cage, and running it over the bully’s bare breasts and belly. Just little light taps, not really enough to hurt but enough to make Alixe squirm. Not that she could do much,” Laurel sxxxxxxxed, “not when she was chained like that. Tara squeezed Alixe’s boobs with her free hand. She slid her hand down to Alixe’s belly, teasing, stroking, kneading. Alixe tossed her head, moaning like a broken bitch, her tongue flicking the air.“

Laurel went on. “Alixe squealed as Tara twisted the nipple chain, pulling hard on Alixe's big squishy boobs. Her other hand played with Alixe's belly, squeezing some of it between thumb and forefinger, rolling a fleshy part between her fingers, walking her fingers over it, then spearing them deep into Alixe's soft gut. Alixe whimpered. A few moments more and she was a panting, moaning mess with her juices oozing down her thighs.”

Laurel continued. “The bully bellowed when the gurl rammed one end of the crop in her butt hole. Tara worked on her belly, punching her there, then gripping and twisting Alixe's flesh. Alixe's legs had turned to jelly long before. She was hanging by her arms from the cuffs, like a piece of meat ready for butchering. She squirmed, she shuddered, helpless in Tara's hands. Tara tugged Alixe's short skirt down, and unzipped her own pants. Tara's gurl cock sprang out and she…just...impaled Alixe. She fucked that moaning puddle of lust with long, deep thrusts that lifted Alixe up and shoved her hard against the cage.”

My mouth was kiln dry. Sure, Alixe deserved all she got, but I knew what she would have been thinking – though thinking was the wrong word. You don’t think – no, not even I, Melissa Windeyer, can think – when some bitch has destroyed you in a fight, and is about to take her pleasure. All the loser can do is feel.

I bit my own tongue, balled my hands into fists, dug my nails into my palms to dispel my own arousal at the picture Laurel was painting with her words. Her tale all too vivid. I knew my breathing was labored. i felt my belly churn and thought of icebergs – cold and vast – as I struggled not to put myself, mentally, in Alixe’s place. I had been there. I knew how it felt – but I couldn’t allow myself to feel it now. I had to shut Laurel’s words out. My hand trembling, I reached out furtively and clutched Brit's arm tight.

“Melissa?” I turned, startled by the sudden sound of Willie’s voice. I didn't even know he had come back. I gaped and then blanched as I looked down. It was his hand, not Brit's, that I was holding. I dropped it as if it were a hot poker burning my hand.

Thankfully Laurel finished right then, as she described Alixe's gushing orgasm, how Tara untied her, how she fell to her knees and Tara fucked her mouth till the gurl came too. I swallowed the rest of my drink quickly.

Bunnie still wasn’t convinced. “It was hardly fair. Alixe had her hands cuffed.”

“So?” smirked Laurel.

“Of course it wasn’t fair!” Maeve interjected. Her face was flushed and she was practically panting. She looked how I felt, though of course Melissa Windeyer would never allow it to show, the way Maeve did. “It was cruel and vicious.”

“Just like Alixe was to Bunnie. Karma’s a bitch.” Laurel stared hard at Maeve before continuing. “Bunnie, Alixe is a weak bully. Yeah, I saw what she did to you, but you weren't prepared then. You can be ready, next time she tries her tricks.”

“Why do you girls want me to fight Alixe?” asked Bunnie, warily.

It was time to tell Bunnie how it was. “Bunnie, Alixe is an owned slave. Despite her bully tactics, she’s weak. Did you see how she cringed at Ms Iris just then? Listen to what Laurel said. Alixe is just using you to get some cred back. Don't let her. We don't want you to fight her…just stand up to her. She’ll back right off.“

“Yeah like Melissa says, you just stand up to her!” echoed Laurel. “She won't dare to fight you.”

“But if she does, be ready for her,“ I added. “She tried to pull me down. I didn't let her. You shouldn't either. She tried to fight me, but I was prepared and Alixe ended up beaten on the floor.” I looked over at Willie, staring into his eyes, and added, “As anyone who knows me would expect. After all, I’m Melissa Windeyer. I prevail.”

I turned back to Bunnie. “You might not be able to do that, but you don't have to. Just stand up to her.” Of course, when I’d destroyed Alixe, I’d gotten the pretty little fluffball – to the victor goes the prize. I smiled at the memory. Bunnie wouldn't have known what to do with her.

“Of course, Melissa's a fighter. She's a strong woman.” Willie smiled smugly at me. I so wanted to wipe that off his face. He knew I'd mistaken him for someone else when I grabbed his arm. I wondered if he recognized my moment of weakness for what it was. I gave him my most intimidating stare. He looked away, and stepped out of my reach to the table where the tray of drinks stood. He handed them around.

I smiled to myself. With that action – stepping away from me – he had tacitly admitted my power. Yes, the gurl was afraid of me. “But she's right,” he went on. “Alixe wants to pick herself up from the bottom of the pile by picking on anyone she thinks is weaker than she is.” He raised an eyebrow at Bunnie. “Well…are you? Are you weaker than Alixe?”

Stand up to her,” Laurel repeated as she patted Bunnie's bare back. “Yes, if you have to, fight her, like Melissa did. But fight or not, stand up to her.”

“Mel more than stood up to that guy earlier,” Willie giggled. He looked at me, then turned his gaze to the others. “Girls, did you see it? One moment she's on this guy's lap, all but making out…” He cut off my protest. “Yes, you were! You had your tongue halfway down his throat, his hand was worming into that plunging gap in your dress…so hawt by the way… girls, isn't it? It’s an open invitation,” he giggled at his own tasteless joke- no one else did, “just made to allow easy access to a girl’s assets.” He looked at me again – cattily. “Perfect for a girl like Melissa!”

I flushed dark. How dare this nothing gurl insult me! But I knew he was just being bratty, trying to recover some cred. “The next thing, he's reeling from Mel's slap and Mel is walking away with Brit and Laurel here in tow.”

“Mel’s dress might be inviting,” Brit came to my defense, “but she’s the one issuing the invitations!”

“Some guys are clueless!” Laurel added. “Seriously…they have no idea how to treat a lady. He deserved more than a slap on the face!”

For a few moments we gossiped about dumb guys with corny pick-up lines, and dumber guys who wouldn't get to first base. I stopped fuming over Willie's insults. He would keep. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

VI

“Bunnie…there's Alixe!” Maeve nudged the little blonde. “Now stand up to her if she gets stuck into you.”

Sure enough, Alixe walked right by where we were standing, her big breasts bouncing, the chain between her nipples swaying back and forth with each step. She stopped. “Hello Maeve, how are you? Laurel…you still gossiping?”

“So what if I am?” Laurel was defiant. “Eavesdroppers never hear good of themselves.”

“Not if they listen to you.” Alixe looked hard at Laurel, “You're always trying to drag people down to your level.” She paused and looked at Maeve. “I'm surprised at the company you keep Maeve. You're better than these lowlifes.”

I was speechless. This half-naked slave, collared and owned, whom I'd bested easily a few months ago, this room whore, was –

Before I could finish my thought Bunnie piped up. “No one's lower than you Alixe!”

Alixe looked at Bunnie like the blonde was something she’d just stepped on in the gutter. “You think so?” The big brunette turned her head slowly, regarding each of us in turn. "You’ve got Laurel here…a gossip who’s like I say, always telling stories…but not now. Then there’s Willie…a devious gurl, always scheming to get inside some slut's pants.”

I glanced at Willie. I wasn't surprised at Alixe's comment. Willie had tried to get my pants down. I had to be careful of him. I hated that he’d seen me in a moment of weakness earlier. I had to make sure I put him firmly back in his box before the night was over.

“Then there’s Melissa…oh, I beg her pardon… Ms Melissa Windeyer.” Alixe looked straight at me. "What's that collar for, Ms Melissa? It doesn't just tell the world you're owned, does it? No…there's another meaning to do with what's engraved on each link, isn’t there? Care to share that meaning, Ms Melissa?” I ground my teeth, fuming at this insolent nobody’s insults. I was a heartbeat away from slapping her smirking face.

Alixe locked eyes with Britney. "Then there's you Brit…Melissa's crony…sidekick…fawning lackey.” She sneered. Brit boiled, her face turning red, her fists clenched. I wondered if she was going to attack Alixe before I did.

Finally Alixe’s gaze completed the circle and her eyes fell back on Bunnie. “No one's lower than me? Oh really?” She took a step towards Bunnie.

The smaller girl flinched for an instant, but the she seemed to stiffen herself and met Alixe's stare. “Yes,” she replied, “really.” Her voice may have quavered but her body language told us all that she was prepared for whatever Alixe might dish out. The big brunette wouldn't get another easy victory by surprise. I was proud of Bunnie.

“And yet you knelt to me.” Alixe’s voice was low but menacing.

“Because you took me by surprise…an ‘unprovoked and cowardly attack…” She smiled coldly. “…but why bother quoting?”

Alixe glared at her. “You think you're clever, don't you?”

Bunnie looked back at her steadily. “Not particularly, but if you don’t know who said that first…and from your face, I guess you don’t…then maybe I’m better informed than you, Alixe.”

“Be…careful,” Alixe said ominously, leaving a second or so between each word. “Ms Iris has gone. Do you think this lot…” she waved her hand dismissively at Laurel, Maeve, Brittany and myself, “…will protect you? I don't.”

“I don't need protection,” Bunnie stepped forward. “Not from a bully like you.”

“That's more than enough!” Alixe lunged for Bunnie, going straight for the blonde's nipple chain. Her hopes of a repeat of her easy victory like before were dashed however, as Bunnie's fist ploughed into the big girl's belly.

Alixe faltered but turned her attempted grab into a shove, her open hand thrusting Bunnie’s chest between her breasts, driving the smaller girl backwards. Bunnie swayed on her feet but kept her balance and blocked Alixe's attempted punch, batting the bigger girl’s arm away to the side.

Bunnie counterattacked and again her fist hammered into Alixe's middle, right over her belly button. The brunette reeled, staggering backwards and to her left, the breathing hard. She turned almost side on, but then swung her whole body back toward Bunnie, arm extended in a solid slap that snapped Bunnie's head to the side and sent her stumbling.

Alixe pressed her attack, sending another punch at Bunnie's face, but Bunnie blocked it, taking the punch on her forearm. Alixe bobbed down, almost crouching, to fire her fist upward under the smaller woman’s guard, hammering Bunnie's midriff. Bunnie sagged and for a moment it looked as though she’d fall. I gasped. Was it to end like this – another easy victory for Alixe?

The brunette obviously thought so. She smirked confidently as she stepped forward to grab Bunnie's hair. Bunnie retaliated though. She pushed toward Alixe, turned sideways and drove her elbow into Alixe's side The blow got a hard grunt out of Alixe and made the bigger girl let go of her hair. Bunnie spun away.

Bunnie took the attack to the bigger girl, half diving forward to get under her guard and within her reach. She fired a flurry of lighter punches, mixing them up so Alixe was forced to defend with both hands. Even so, some of the smaller girl's blows hit home. She struck at Alixe's sides, at her breasts and at her belly. The big brunette backed away from the welter of blows. She dodged and weaved, and avoided most of the blows. Even those that did get through, probably didn't do much damage, but Alixe was purely defending and Bunnie was beginning to wear her down.

“Bunnie's getting the best of it,” I smiled. “Alixe can't get a blow in.”

“She's not trying to,” Willie smirked. He was standing at my elbow, the sleeve of his silk jacket pressing gently against my bare arm. Intent on the fight, I hadn’t noticed him approach. He leaned in closer. His breath was hot on my cheek as he whispered, “Wait till she does.” The rough silk of his sleeve caressed my flesh, raising goosebumps. I tried not to shiver. I would need to pay attention to young Willie. He was getting way too big for his little preppy shoes. It was time he learned not to cross Melissa Windeyer.

And then Alixe did try. She broke away from Bunnie, putting some feet between her and her foe, breathing heavily. Her big boobs and curved belly heaved, her nipple chain jangled, and then she came forward, swinging her powerful arms, slapping at Bunnie's face. The first blow hit hard and Bunnie staggered under the blow. Again I thought the little blonde might go down.

But the smaller girl struck back, hitting at Alixe's belly with light, fast punches. Alixe parried most of them, and seemed to shrug off the rest.  She  came back with another heavy slap. Again it connected, again it damaged Bunnie, sending her stumbling. Alixe struck again, but this time Bunnie ducked under it and when Alixe's hand swung harmlessly over her head and left Alixe stumbling and stretched out, Bunnie surged forward, ramming her shoulder into the big girl's belly. Alixe wailed at the impact, though the heavy blow to her stomach quickly turned it into a breathless gasp. She staggered back, clutching her aching midriff.

For a moment I sympathised with her. I knew all too well, the pain that sort of blow caused. But at the first stirrings of the dark lust I'd felt earlier at Laurel’s tale, I blotted that sympathy out of my mind. I thought of icebergs on the lake in midwinter. After all, I wanted Bunnie to beat this big brown-haired bitch, and beat her convincingly. I composed myself. I had to set an example in decorum. People would expect nothing less from Melissa Windeyer.

“Yeah Willie, Alixe tried to get a blow in,” I taunted the trannie, “and look what happened to her.”

“It's early days yet.” Willie tried to make the best of it.

“Yeah…early days…and already Alixe is sweating and puffing. In fact, she's looking green.”

It was no more than the truth. Alixe looked as if she was about to retch. Willie was backing the wrong horse. I put my hand up and squeezed Willie's shoulder firmly, letting him feel just a hint of my strength.

Bunnie didn’t stop her attack on the big bully brunette with that one blow. She pressed on with slaps and jabbing punches that Alixe found hard to defend against. The bigger girl retreated, dodging when she could, parrying when she was able, but not attacking or even defending well. More and more of Bunnie's blows got through. Alixe crouched a little to make herself a smaller target. That didn't help her either. Bunnie kept hitting her freely and Alixe kept retreating.

I smiled inwardly. Bunnie was about to win. I knew that she'd strip Alixe and truss her to the cage for us all to use. Of course, I wouldn't be part of the crowd. I'd wait till they were finished. I'd cut the broken bully down, tend her wounds and gently comfort her. She'd be mine for life. It was all going to happen. I told myself to be patient – and to think of icebergs. After all, the thought of it was more than a little arousing.

I got another inner thrill as Bunnie stepped up her attack, reaching for Alixe's nipple chain. She didn't get it. Alixe frantically batted her attacker’s hands away, bending over to shield her chest. Bunnie didn't care. She grabbed Alixe's hair, hauling her up from her crouch, making the brunette look into her eyes. “You did it this to me. Like Laurel said earlier…karma’s a bitch.” I knew what was coming and so, it seemed from her frantic eyes, did Alixe. Bunnie swung her knee up hard into Alixe's abs.

I half closed my eyes, enjoying Alixe’s agonized yelp. I imagined how the blow would devastate Alixe, how Bunnie would have her foe at her mercy – and I was sure Bunnie wouldn't have much of that overrated quality. “Look, Willie!” I shook the gurl’s shoulder, digging my nails in sharply, ramping up the pressure on him, physically and mentally. “Bunnie’s going to gut Alixe. You know, if I were Bunnie, I'd ram my knee into that soft, inviting belly till Alixe's knees give out and she dangles loosely from my grip on her hair.” I smiled. “Imagine that, Willie.” I felt him shudder under my grip.

When I turned my eyes back to the fight again, it seemed Bunnie was doing, as I saw her repeat the blow. Again, Alixe squealed. “Did you hear that Willie, that lovely, lovely sound of defeat, of pain and impending submission?” I purred in the preppy gurl’s ear as I shoved him a little. “You backed the wrong horse, Willie.” I slapped his butt firmly and he gasped. I knew he’d be hard under his skirt. Perhaps I'd have him over my knee after Bunnie put Alixe away. Yes, that would nicely fill in the time till the crowd finished with the bully and I could claim what was left of her.

Willie mumbled something and looked away. I rounded on him, grabbing his chin, jerking his head back to the spectacle. “Look, Willie! Look!” I needed him to see 'his' fighter crushed. I needed him all weak and malleable. I'd slap his needy, bratty butt till he whimpered. Then I'd take him over to a private booth and ride him. I'd milk his cock dry – but I reminded myself not to get too excited. His time – my time – would come.

Bunnie drove her knee up a third time. Again, it hit hard, so hard that Alixe toppled slowly. She wavered on her feet but then it seemed that her left knee gave out and buckled. She grabbed frantically at Bunnie's arm but Bunnie shook her off, and she continued to stagger to her left until she fell to the floor.

Bunnie looked at Alixe as the brunette lay there writhing in pain. She stepped closer to her foe – too close. Alixe swivelled with surprising speed – she had been at least partially faking her distress – drew her knees up against her chest and thrust them up violently into Bunnie's stomach. The shocked blonde grunted hard as the force of the blow hurled her backwards. Struggling to stay on her feet, she crashed into a table and sprawled backwards onto it as people grabbed their drinks to get them out of the way.

Alixe got to her feet slowly. She stood blinking, gasping for breath, then staggered toward Bunnie as the blonde clambered off the table, also panting heavily, her bare chest reddened with the marks of Alixe’s feet.

The brunette swung a slap that Bunnie easily avoided. “She's punch drunk!” I told Willie as Bunnie stepped forward again too, aiming a punch of her own at her enemy's belly. Alixe was already turning her body though to launch another slap, so Bunnie's fist just grazed the big girl while Alixe's slap hit Bunnie hard. The little blonde staggered, but Alixe didn’t follow up on her advantage. “Look, Willie. Alixe just stands there. She's too far gone to attack any more.” I had my arm around him, my hand at the back of his neck, my nails digging firmly into his flesh above the collar of his blouse.

Willie shivred but said nothing. He knew I was right. Alixe needed recovery time – time that Bunnie wasn't going to give her. The little blonde came in again, with a hard punch which Alixe barely parried. Bunnie tried to slam her knee into Alixe's belly again, but Alixe knocked the blow aside and lashed out at Bunnie’s ankle. Bunnie spun on her other foot and dodged out of reach.

“Well Mel,” Willie smirked again. “Alixe nearly grabbed Bunnie's leg then. She'd have had Bunnie in all kinds of trouble if she had.” He shrugged my hand off his neck.

“’Nearly' and ‘if’ don't cut it, Willie,” I snapped back at him. He was grasping at straws. I grabbed hold of him again. “Alixe is way too slow. She's had it. Bunnie just has to finish her off.”

Bunnie reverted to her earlier tactic of light, lightning fast punches which the much slower brunette tried unsuccessfully to avoid. “Look at her, Willie! Look at those punches hitting home.” I cut off his next comments. “Sure, Alixe avoids some and she parries others…and sure, she can still hit back.” Alixe had just punched Bunnie’s face. The smaller girl stepped back for a moment but shook it off, attacking again. “But Alixe doesn’t avoid as many as she did earlier, does she? Nor does she hit back as hard or as often as she did earlier.”

I dragged the trannie close to my side. I felt him squirm in my firm grip, and smiled inwardly. “Yes Willie, they’re light punches…see that one hit home on Alixe's big squishy boobs? They’re like pebbles. One or two won't do any harm, but enough of them will bury you.“ I pulled the gurl closer still and rubbed my hip against his crotch, my breast against his breast. Yes, his cock was hard and so were his nipples. “Just like Bunnie's going to bury Alixe.”

“And,” I added silently to myself, “just like I’m going to bury you.” I permitted myself a little excitement just then, imagining first how Bunnie would be feeling as she buried the brunette bully and secondly how I'd have Willie after the fight. For now though, the immediate task was to get Willie weak and compliant.

“See, Willie?” I continued in his ear, “See how Bunnie’s mixing her shots up. Alixe is struggling to defend. More and more of those punches are hitting…hitting the big bully's chest, her sides, her face and, above all, her soft belly. See that one…” Bunnie had delivered a harder punch, almost a slug, “…see that one plough into Alixe's curvy tummy. Look at the way she buckles forward.” It was such a good sight. “Imagine it, Willie…just imagine how Alixe feels when those blows hit. Imagine not just the pain, but the fear…the fear of defeat, the fear of being pushed even further down the slope, the fear of being buried at the very bottom.”

“No!” Willie squawked. He trembled.

I imagined it too, but from Bunnie's side. I knew how she'd be feeling – her adrenaline pumping, her whole body alive, her mind focused on her enemy. She'd be rejoicing at paying Alixe back now for how the big brunette had humiliated her earlier. She'd be looking forward to the fruits of her victory. Those thoughts, those hot sexy ideas made me tingle. They made my tummy flip – and when I imagined what I'd do to Willie, again I had to think of icebergs to bank down those fires of desire inside me.

I turned away from the fight for a moment, and pulled Willie to face me. He opened his mouth to protest but I talked right over him. “Willie, imagine too…but no, you don't imagine, you feel instead, don't you Willie? You feel Alixe's humiliation at being beaten by a girl she picked on as easy prey. You feel that humiliation at losing to an owned slave. Look Willie…look!” I turned his head with my hand on his chin, and my eyes followed his gaze even as we stood face to face, out bodies touching. “See how Bunnie keeps going, even after Alixe slugs her.” Alixe had sent another powerful punch that rocked Bunnie, but the little blonde just seemed to take a deep breath and close on the brunette with more light blows. “Soon Alixe will be chained up…yes, over there,” I pointed, “to the cage…and Bunnie will have her way with her. Everyone will have their way with her.”

“Nnnn…no!” Willie squawked again, shaking harder now. I pulled him in closer, grinding myself against him. He was harder still now. I knew I was going to have him when Bunnie destroyed Alixe, and certain it was a matter of when, not if – and that 'when' would be soon.

The thought of it ignited those inner fires. My belly flipped over, my bosom heaved, my rock-hard nipples tenting the thin latex of my dress. I was scorching hot, my nether lips soaked. I pulled Willie suddenly to me and, gripping him tightly, plundered his mouth with my tongue. I felt the fight go out of him. His body sagged. I had him! Almost as importantly, I’d released the tension I needed to.

I turned back to watch the fight. Little had changed in the few seconds I'd focused on other things. Bunnie was still firing light jabs and most of them were hitting. Alixe's body gleamed with sweat, her big chest and reddened belly heaving as she gulped air.

“Alixe! Watch your back!” Maeve screamed out frantically. I looked closer at the two fighters. I’d been wrong – something had changed. Bunnie was steadily shepherding Alixe into a corner formed by two half walls separating the main passage to the bar from the tables and chairs on either side. Alixe glanced over her shoulder and blanched – even in the dull light of Chatro, we saw her face whiten. “She's done now, Willie,” I chuckled. Bunnie was about to trap Alixe. Then she would pound her into submission.

“Nooo!” Willie wailed, uselessly. Bunnie fired a heavy punch. Alixe deflected it so it struck her side and not her belly, but it still damaged the bully. Bunnie closed in. Alixe jabbed back, catching a surprised Bunnie on her jaw. The blow snapped her head back. Alixe kicked hard and Bunnie, her head still high, her eyes looking at the ceiling, didn't see the incoming blow. The big brunette’s bare foot struck her in the midriff, and Bunnie grunted in pain. She retreated, and Alixe escaped from the corner.

“She's bought herself some time,” I remarked. “That's all. Bunnie will destroy her soon.” Willie needed to face facts.

For maybe a minute, Alixe traded time for space. She dodged around Bunnie, fending her off with jabs. Perhaps she hit Bunnie as often, or more likely as seldom, as Bunnie hit her. Perhaps her blows were harder, but neither girl landed anything conclusive on her enemy.

“Alixe is getting her second wind,” Willie said hopefully.

“Pure terror…that's what's motivating her,” I argued. “She knows how close she came to destruction just then. But she can't last long on fear alone.”

Whenever Bunnie tried to close, Alixe stepped back. She had a longer reach and kept the smaller girl at bay, until Bunnie suddenly bent forward and charged. The distance was only a few feet, but Bunnie had been careful. There was a partition wall only a few feet behind Alixe. She hadn't really escaped Bunnie's trap after all. I smiled, “Bunnie's about to spring her trap! Alixe is finished.” I almost felt Bunnie's shoulder striking Alixe's midriff, crushing the air from the bigger girl's lungs. I knew Alixe would just fold over Bunnie. The fight would be over, and then I'd use Willie. My tummy fluttered and I gripped Willie tightly. I felt deliciously moist in anticipation.

But Bunnie didn't spring her trap. Instead, Alixe retreated toward the partition for a second or even less, just enough time for Bunnie to commit herself. Then the brunette pivoted side-on like a matador. Bunnie overbalanced, stumbled past Alixe and fetched up hard against the wall herself. Alixe locked her hands together, raised them high and brought them down hard between the blonde's shoulder blades. Bunnie dropped to the floor with a pain-filled grunt.

“Terror?” Willie tried to sound contemptuous. ”Skill, more like it.”

Alixe reached down to grab a fistful of blonde hair, but before she could do so, Bunnie rolled away and was up on her knees in a moment, swinging her head towards her enemy's belly. Alixe stepped back hurriedly out of range.

“Alixe is cunning,” I had to concede that, “but she still can't capitalize on her moves.”

Alixe waited till Bunnie got almost to her feet, before stepping forward and sending a hard slap at the smaller girl. Bunnie was slow to duck and the blow skidded over her temple. She countered with a slap of her own. Alixe parried it but not the next slap which struck her face hard.

The two girls settled into a slapping duel, trying to duck and weave to avoid the other's slaps rather than parrying, so they could each use both hands to slap. I bit my tongue. I didn’t need Willie to tell me that Alixe was getting the best of this. She was taller so she had a better reach, and heavier so she put more power into each blow. More of her slaps than Bunnie’s hit.

I silently implored Bunnie to change tactics, to go back to the punching match, to kick out, to do anything to break the remorseless rain of slaps that were damaging her and slowly turning the tide of the fight. Bunnie knew she’d lost her momentum, but she was still slow to realise why the advantage had shifted.

Willie knew though. “Bunnie's taking a pounding. She just doesn't have the skills. Look at her, she's clueless and Alixe is just laying into her. Yeah, maybe Alixe took a beating earlier but she's a real fighter. Bunnie's just a newbie.” I tried to shut Willie's words out as he went on. “Yes! Alixe is slapping her senseless. Look, Mel…look at Bunnie reeling.”

It was true. Alixe was slapping Bunnie harder and more often now. Bunnie started to defend more and slap less often. That was no way to win a fight. By defending without counterattacking, Bunnie was just staving off a loss. I dug my nails into my palms to fend off thoughts of Bunnie being slapped down. That would be disastrous, not just for Bunnie herself but also for my plans to dominate Willie and bring Alixe into my orbit as my collared slave.

But Bunnie still didn't disengage. Still she tried to stand and continue the slap fight. The foolish girl was playing to her enemy's strengths. More and more of Alixe's heavy slaps hit home, delivered with all the big brunette's weight behind them. Bunnie weaved, she tried to parry, she sidestepped but still the damaging slaps came.

“Bunnie's had it,” Willie hissed in my ear. His arm slid around my waist, gripping tight. “Alixe is just too good for her. I told her Alixe picked on weaker girls. She thought she could stand up to Alixe. She was wrong.” His voice oozed cruelty. “You were wrong. It was you who backed the wrong horse, Mel.” I watched dry mouthed, my tummy churning, as Alixe sent another slap to Bunnie's face. Bunnie staggered and almost fell. “Oh yes, Mel,” Willie whispered, “Alixe is going to have a lot of fun punishing Bunnie…oh yes.”

“No…no!” I gasped. This couldn't happen. it would be beyond horrid. I turned away. I didn't want to watch it. I couldn't see Bunnie lose. I couldn't bear to see Alixe humiliating her. I couldn’t let Willie triumph over me. He would escape me – or worse. That couldn’t happen!

I knew what Alixe would do – what Tara had done to Alixe would only be the start of Alixe's revenge. We all knew how cruel Alixe was. She'd chain Bunnie to the cage and tease her till the blonde was a mere puddle of submissive lust, begging to be used. My stomach churned. I was breathless, panting, my mind reeling at the thought of it, loins  even hotter than before. This couldn’t happen!

“Mel!” Willie's voice cut like a knife, dragging my mind back to the fight despite my best efforts.  “Look!” He turned me with one hand on my waist, the other on my shoulder, so again I was face on to the fight. He shoved me forward. His hand squeezed my hip. His other arm pinned my own arm to my side as he cupped my breast. I writhed in his clutches. “Watch as Alixe destroys Bunnie,” he purred, and I couldn't help but do as he said.

Suddenly, I was glad I did. Alixe slapped Bunnie again, and Bunnie squealed. Alixe swung her arm back for another slap but then staggered. “Fuck!” She exclaimed. Bunnie had ducked, crouching down on her haunches. Alixe's slap hit nothing but air, leaving the brunette stretched out and off balance – and Bunnie lunged. Her shoulder impaled Alixe's belly as she surged to her feet. Alixe seemed to lift completely off her feet before dropping the floor on her back, groaning.

“Finish her!” I cheered, worming my way free from Willie's suddenly weakened grasp. I turned on him furiously and slapped his butt so hard he yelped. I'd teach him to play mind games with Melissa Windeyer!

Bunnie had learned not to get within range of Alixe's strong legs. She kept stepping to the side as Alixe swivelled on her butt, till she found a chance. She darted in before the bigger girl had a chance to turn and raised her foot ready to stomp on the brunette's battered belly.

Alixe was ready for her, however. Her arm snaked out, trapping Bunnie's foot in midair. “No!!!” I squealed as Alixe rolled and brought the blonde down heavily to the floor with her.

Both girls began a scramble to their feet but then Bunnie, perhaps because she noticed how slow Alixe was, changed her mind. She lunged from her knees, springing forward almost in a repeat of her attack a few moments ago. Alixe bent forward, hands out defensively to protect her abs, but that wasn’t Bunnie’s target. She wrapped her arms around Alixe's legs and the big girl went down again. “Yes! Bunnie outsmarted Alixe! What a tackle!”

I heard Willie’s crestfallen sigh as again his favorite’s fortunes flagged. I reached behind me, grabbed the trannie’s hips and pulled him against me. I wiggled my butt against his crotch teasingly. He squirmed and mumbled, his hardness even more evident now. I thrust my hips back and ground on him hard. He whimpered.

Bunnie pushed the struggling Alixe over, seized the brunette's shoulders and shoving hard, putting her weight into it. She tried to mount the bigger girl but Alixe fended her off, slapping at her face. Bunnie slapped back too with one hand, as again she tried to roll Alixe onto her back. Alixe locked her legs around Bunnie and the two girls struggled wildly, with Alixe trying to scissor Bunnie, and Bunnie trying to pin Alixe to the floor. Both girls traded slaps, pulled hair and clawed as they rolled around the floor in a crazy catball.

Willie's hand slid around my arm again, pinning it to my side, and over my tummy, over the gap in my dress, his flesh on mine. He leaned close and hissed. “Look, Melissa…again, Alixe is crushing the fight out of Bunnie. Look at your friend's white face. See her mouth loll open.” I gulped. I felt it was all too true. “Imagine it, Mel, imagine how your friend is panicking, how she’s trying to find a way…any way…to escape.” His other hand slid across the other side of my body. I gasped. I tried to push his hand away, but I failed. I felt weak, helpless, confused and full of lust.

“Imagine what Bunnie's thinking,” he purred in my ear, and then chuckled, “that’s if she has any coherent thoughts at all, right now.” I felt his fingers press against my belly, kneading and squeezing my flesh. I squirmed, trying feebly to break his grip. This time I didn’t succeed. His strength grew along with his confidence as his favourite began to dominate more and more. He pulled me closer, his strong fingers digging into my gently curving stomach. Again I tried to pull away but again his grip tightened. My insides churned. I gasped as a little tremor travelled through me.

“Imagine, Mel…no, don't just imagine…feel. Feel it , Melissa…feel Alixe squeezing the last breath of air out of Bunnie's lungs.” With that Willie squeezed my belly hard, pulling me back into his body, I felt his hard cock against my butt. “Feel Bunnie's body slacken as her struggles ebb, feel Bunnie's terror…your word, Mel…as Alixe releases her from the scissors and rolls the defeated, whimpering blonde on her back.” His words dripped with delighted malice toward Bunnie – and me.

I shook my head in desperate denial of his words. “No, no!” I croaked, my mouth dry, but – to my shame – my pussy oozing. How could be happening? Willie – Willie! the little nothing trannie! – was destroying me with his mind games. I had to do something, but what? The sight – the mere thought – of Alixe destroying Bunnie had me hot and weak in his hands.

Then, all of a sudden, I didn't need to do anything. Bunnie grabbed Alixe's hair – she had done it many times over the course of the fight – but this time she used her grip to slam the brunette's head on the floor. Alixe's grip weakened, and Bunnie escaped, scrambling to her feet. I felt Willie’s grip on my tummy slacken.

Bunnie took a few deep breaths to recover, then sidled over to the still dazed Alixe. She mounted Alixe and straddled her stomach. I pushed myself free of Willie, turned and slapped his face so hard he rocked backwards. He might have fallen if I hadn't caught him with my arm around his back. I pulled him in close, so we stood side on to the fight. I kissed him fiercely, shoving my tongue into his mouth, and whispered, “Your imagination’s running away with you, Willie. Look at the reality.” I inclined my head toward the fight.

White faced, whimpering, Willie obeyed. He turned his face and looked on as Bunnie pressed her knees into Alixe's sides, stopping the brunette's attempts to roll herself free. “Karma's a bitch, bully whore!” Bunnie taunted her foe. Her butt bounced on Alixe's curvy belly.

I slapped Willie's butt hard. “Look at them, Willie! Bunnie’s bouncing the air out of Alixe's lungs.”

“You tried to bully me! Look where it got you, bully whore!” Bunnie jerked on Alixe's nipple chain. Alixe cried out, tears forming in her wide yes. Again Bunnie bounced on the big brunette’s belly, and again I slapped Willie's butt so hard he yelped.

“You tried to use me to claw your way up from the bottom of the pile!” Bunnie slapped Alixe's face. “I don't think so, bully whore!” She batted Alixe's arms away. Another bounce, another slap. Alixe whimpered. So did Willie.

“You're nothing…nothing but a cruel, weak bully!” Bunnie's other hand slapped Alixe's face, snapping her head to the side. “I'm gonna have soooo much fun with you.” Another bounce. Another slap.

“…and I'm going to have so much more fun with you, Willie,” I whispered. The trannie squirmed. His whimper was almost a sob of anguish and submissive lust.

Bunnie leaned forward and kissed Alixe's lips. “Yeah, even an owned slave like me, can take you, Alixe.”

I slipped my hand up under Willie's skirt and squeezed his cock firmly. “And I will take you, gurl.” He moaned.

Suddenly, Alixe swung her legs up and around Bunnie’s neck, locked her ankles in front of Bunnie's face and rocked and rolled. Bunnie toppled from her mount and crashed to the floor.

“No! Bunnie!!!” I gasped. I felt Willie's cock jump in my hand, and I pulled it away like I was touching a hot poker.

Bunnie evaded Alixe's attempt to hold onto her. She rolled away and got to her feet. So did Alixe, though more slowly. They were both bent forward, arms extended, stumbling as they circled each other on the edge of exhaustion. Both girls were battered, bleeding from many cuts, red from punches and slaps. They would be badly bruised in the morning.

For a long moment neither attacked, they both seemed to be trying to recover. Then Bunnie moved. It was almost a shuffle, she was so exhausted. But Alixe was even worse off. The big bully had had the worst of the fight. I knew Bunnie would take her. She started again with the light jabs that she'd used so successfully before. Alixe defended grimly. She ducked, she parried but she was tired and unable to defend effectively. Bunnie kept the punches coming and those that hit, clearly damaged Alixe. The bully gasped and grunted, her breathing laboured.

As Bunnie landed a punch on Alixe, I slapped Willie's butt. “Thought you’d play mind games with me?” I hissed in his ear. “You’re way out of your league, bitch gurl!” I had one arm around his waist, keeping him close.

He squirmed and struggled, trying to push away. His voice was laboured. “Let me go, you bully!” He pushed back against my shoulders and managed to slip from my grasp.

“I'm not the bully.” I stabbed my finger toward Bunnie and Alixe. “The bully is out there, getting pounded.” That was an exaggeration. Bunnie was hitting Alixe often but not hard. “She's going down.”

I reached out to pull Willie in again but he dodged me. I stumbled a little, falling against him, but being Melissa Windeyer, I was prepared and turned the situation to my advantage. As my body pressed against Willie, I grabbed him around the waist and wriggled, rubbing my breasts and tummy against him. Another noise – less than a word, more than a gasp – rose from his throat. I had him again! My tummy churned as those hot flames of passion burned, so much that had a little mini orgasm.

I grabbed Willie's face and kissed him hard, mostly to release my own tension again, but also claiming him on a deeper level. I turned, pulling him with me so again we faced the fight – or what remained of it. Bunnie was mopping up. She was hitting more often and harder. She didn't even need to mix up her blows as much, just landing them where they did most damage – the bully's soft belly.

Alixe still tried to strike back, and she did just then, with a slap that rocked Bunnie when it struck her on the left side of her jaw. She rocked back and Alixe tried to follow up but Bunnie was too fast. Panting, Alixe dragged herself forward, pressing her attack, but she couldn't stop Bunnie’s rain of punches.

“Look Willie, those punches are destroying Alixe.” I slipped my hand back inside Willie's skirt, feeling his hardness. Again the trannie's trembling voice came from deep within his throat, as he rasped something less than a word.

“I didn't hear you, Willie.” I rubbed my breasts against him teasingly. “See Willie? See how Bunnie’s closing in? Do you think she’s hitting harder, Willie?” I ran my fingers along his panties, stroking his tented cock. “Did you see that one? Bunnie totes buried her fist in Alixe's gut. Look, can you see Alixe stagger? See how she's draped over Bunnie?”

It was no more than the truth. Bent over, coughing, Alixe stumbled toward her foe, and now one arm was around Bunnie's shoulder, more for support than in any semblance of aggression. The fight was over. In a moment Bunnie would step back and Alixe would slump to the floor. Again, I pictured Bunnie twisting her heel in Alixe's belly button. I smiled. I would make Willie do the same. The mental picture was thrilling. I shivered deliciously with another little climax.

Then Bunnie screamed and stiffened, throwing her head back, her eyes wide. Alixe had wound Bunnie's nipple chain around her hand and yanked hard on it. I gasped. The pain had to be awful. Then Alixe pulled harder still, jerking Bunnie forward by her tortured nipples. Bunnie screamed again – or was it just an escalation of the same scream?

Alixe swung her knee up. It hit Bunnie's abs hard. Bunnie tried to retreat, instinctively shoving at Alixe’s shoulders and pushing, but Alixe still had hold of the chain, and the shove stretched Bunnie’s breasts and nipples out cruelly. She screamed even louder.

“Vicious!” I gasped. “Cowardly!”

“Yes,” Willie hissed in my ear as he went on the verbal offensive again. “You said Alixe was cruel and weak. Bunnie should have expected this, but she didn't – she's dumb.” He spun me around again, holding me facing the fight, with him behind me. He gripped my hips as I tried to squirm away. “Alixe is cruel and weak…Bunnie’s just weak.”

I managed to wriggle free and stepped away from him. I needed to compose myself. Watching what I had been sure was Bunnie's impending victory – and I still expected it to be – while teasing Willie at the same time, had overexcited me. I needed to calm myself. To master others – as I’d been mastering Willie – one must first master one’s self.

I gasped as Willie reached out and grabbed me again by the waist, pulling me back against him. I slapped at his hands, but he didn't let go, hissing, “Look how Alixe is taking control now. Your dumb blonde bitch is done for!” I slapped harder but Willie's grip just tightened. He slid his left hand around my waist, cover my tummy. “See Bunnie's mouth…a perfect O of pain…air and spit pouring out, driven out of her lungs by Alixe's powerful knee to her belly.”

I wanted to tell Willie he was wrong. Yes, Alixe's knee had hit hard. Yes, Bunnie had faltered but the blonde had recovered, and the two women stood locked together. Alixe was trying to jerk Bunnie's chain again, but Bunnie was gripping the bully's wrist with both hands, trying to twist it, trying to break the bigger girl's grip. Neither moved, both panted for breath.

The gurl was wrong but still I needed to break his hold on me. I'd show this trannie nobody what happened to nothings who tried to grope Melissa Windeyer! I struggled, slapping at him, trying to kick his shins, trying to claw at his sides. His grip just tightened. He squeezed my stomach. I shivered and bit my lip as his fingers dug into my flesh squeezing, kneading my belly. I stepped back aiming to ram my heel into the top of his foot, but he yanked me hard while I my foot was raised and I was unbalanced. I stumbled back into his arms. They locked tight, his left around my waist, his right on my breast.

This couldn't happen! I was on the verge of breaking this fluffball. I had to remind him of where he stood compared to me! I reached up – he hadn't thought far enough ahead to trap my arms – and slapped hard at his head. He'd just turned his head to whisper to me or I'd have boxed his ears. As it was, his grip slackened. “Stop that Willie! You will stop it…now! I'm Melissa Windeyer and – ”

Before I could finish my sentence, Willie hissed into my ear. “Oh I know exactly who you are. But remind me who Melissa Windeyer is.  What did Lauren call you at the Crystal Garden? Oh yeah…a 'noisy fuck', ' a cheap slut who takes it under the table in a bar.’”

My face flushed crimson. How dare this insect insult me! I reached out low behind me. I wanted to grab and twist his balls, but he sidestepped and went on, “What did Jimmy Berwick say? 'Melissa Windeyer isn't made for fighting, she's made for fucking.' He was wrong of course. Brooke had to correct him. 'No,’ she said, ‘Melissa Windeyer’s made to be fucked.’”

I reddened more. I wanted to more than twist his balls. I wanted to crush them in a vice. He wanted to be a girl? I'd help him along the way. I'd teach him to mock Melissa Windeyer. I reached behind me again seeking his crotch.

“Arrghuuurrgghhh!” I screamed but it came out as choked gurgle. Willie had thrust his knee into the small of my back and with his right arm around my windpipe, he yanked me backwards, pulling the base of my skull onto the top of his chest. He was cutting off my breath, as well as bending my spine painfully. I reached back trying to claw or scratch him, to punch or hit him, anything to break the trannie's grip. Willie evaded me. Worse, he pulled harder, squeezing my windpipe even more tightly. My heels scrabbled on the floor. His other fist crashed into my stomach.

“Willie…” I panted, fighting for breath, “…let me…” I gasped, unable to complete the sentence, “...let me go.” I gulped for air, my lungs searing. “You're…choking me.” Another gulp. “Willie…please…” I all but groveled. Yes, me, Melissa Windeyer, begging this trannie nothing. My face flushed for very different reasons than a moment ago. What if someone saw?

He did let go, but only for a moment, just enough for me to get my footing back. He gripped my chin again as I tried to look away from the fight. “Look, Melissa…see what’s happening to your weak blonde bitch! Tell me, Mel!”

It had changed, dramatically and for the worse. Bunnie was taking punch after punch while desperately trying to break Alixe's grip on her nipple chain. She tried to punch herself, and she hit the bully hard a few times, but only to have Alixe twist the chain harder. She tried to grab Alixe's chain herself, but Alixe grabbed and twisted her wrist, breaking her grip.

“See for yourself!” I snapped. I had no wish to indulge his whims and describe how Alixe had twisted Bunnie's chain tighter still, the bully had wrapped it round her hand, she had balled that hand and was now jabbing Bunnie's gut with punches made more painful since with each blow, she yanked on Bunnie's breasts.

“I can…I do…but I want you to tell me, Mel,” Willie whispered in my ear. His right hand gripped my neck and chin firmly, squeezing my windpipe, his fingers held my chin, forcing me to look at the fight. His left hand slid inside the laces at the front of my dress.

I momentarily remembered when I’d bought the dress, how I'd loved that gap, plunging from the strap to well below my navel flaunting my oh-so-sexy curvy body and how I'd loved  the oh so tight latex that proclaimed I was naked under the dress. I remembered too how I'd known how it would tease and excite generous men who knew goddesses like Brit and I expected homage from our worshippers – how in that dress, I’d would tease men who wanted to get their hands inside that  gap and on my soft curves.

But now I knew the dress – the gap –  allowed impudent nothings like Willie to grope me. “Tell me, Melissa.” He squeezed my right breast firmly. I gasped as I felt my nipple harden. The gurl’s rough handling was making me hard! This could not be happening!

I heard myself murmuring, “Alixe has Bunnie's chain wrapped around her hand. She’s punching Bunnie's belly with that hand…fist. It’s...” I bit my tongue, it was so awful. Willie squeezed my neck in a silent threat, his fingers digging deep. I gulped and went on, “It’s got a double…no, a triple effect. The punch hits, softening Bunnie up even more. and it’s harder…the chain hurts too…and each blow jerks her nipples hard.” I shuddered, squeezing my legs together tight to try to restrain the juices seeping out of me.

“Mel…how do you think Bunnie feels now?” Willie hissed. His fingers jabbed my tummy. They were like hot pokers in the cauldron of my lust. I writhed in Willies grasp. “Look at her, Mel, and tell me.” His voice made me tremble.

“She’s…in pain,” I answered, stating the obvious, and adding, “duh!” to show a defiance I didn’t feel. Then I groaned, “Arrggh!” as Willie, still gripping my windpipe tightly, ground his fist into my tummy – punishing me for my insolence.

I spluttered. “Bunnie is gasping, she's puffing. She’s trying…desperately…to get Alixe's hand…the one holding her nipple chain…to let go.” Willie ground his fist in deeper. “Ugghhh!!!”

“Melissa, your narration lacks colour.” Willie found and tugged my navel piercing. I bit back a shriek of pain and lust as my tummy churned. “A good storyteller tells the character's emotions…paints the scene so her readers...or her listeners...know how the protagonists feel...their emotions...their pain. I’m sure you…Melissa Windeyer…” I heard the sarcasm in his voice, “…can do better.”

He sxxxxxxxed in my ear, a cruel, harsh sound that gave me goosebumps. When he twisted the piercing in my navel again, I groaned plaintively, my butt instinctively grinding back against him. “Oh there it is…I guess Lauren was right. You really are a noisy fuck. Were all the others right too, Mel, with what they said about you? What was the one I heard? ‘Melissa Windeyer would be a room whore if she didn’t have powerful friends she sucks up to?’”

I whitened. Was Willie holding a mirror up to me? Was this how people thought of me – a weak slut? Surely not! I’m Melissa Windeyer – admired and respected. Wasn’t I?

Willie went on. “They say you’re so inventive, so imaginative. Don’t disappoint me.” He tightened his grip around my throat for a moment, making me gag. “Tell me how you imagine Bunnie feels right now…as Alixe drives her knee into her belly.” He plunged his fist deep into my own belly as he said it. This time I couldn’t help it. I let out a shriek as my legs gave out. Juices oozed down my inner thighs. I flushed with shame. “Tell me, Melissa!” Willie insisted. He twisted his fist in my tummy and I groaned. “Tell me, noisy fuck!”

“She's…being hammered. She knows it. She’s fighting for breath,” So was I, so tight was Willie’s grip on my neck. “She’s desperate.” So was I. I was just dangling in Willie’s hands. If he let me go right then, I'd drop to my knees. “That punch…it sank deep into Bunnie's belly. She groaned out loud. Alixe is controlling her. She knows that too.” Just like I knew that Willie – this lowlife trannie snake – was controlling me. His fingers probed my stomach, kneading my flesh, jabbing deep and painfully, tugging my piercing, then caressing gently. I moaned in pleasure, pain, shame and lust all mixed together.  

“Another punch...oh! Oh no…her knees almost gave out. She knows…oh…look at her shake, look at her white face. She can't last much longer.” Nor could I. Unless a miracle happened, I was about to cum hard in Willie’s hands – me, Melissa Windeyer cumming publicly in Chatro like any room whore. I gasped as I had to choke back the thought 'like any other roomwhore’ and I trembled, remembering Willie’s words to me moments ago. Was I? No! I wasn’t! I couldn’t be!

“She's fighting desperately” I continued in a a quavering voice, “because she knows what's going to happen to her when she loses.”

Willie sxxxxxxxed again. “Did you say 'when' she loses?” he whispered. His hand was inside my dress, well below my waist now, his thumb jabbed into my navel, his fingers spread wide. The first three dug into my flesh, squeezing my lower belly, bare under the dress.  The little finger stroked my folds – visibly to anyone who cared to look. “Is Melissa Windeyer finally admitting the truth – Alixe is about to destroy Bunnie?”

I gasped. I couldn't pronounce a word.

Willie was remorseless. “It's about time Melissa Windeyer finally admitted some other truths too…isn’t it?” His thumb pressed my piercing, his three fingers twisted a handful of my belly flesh. I whimpered. “A noisy fuck who takes it under the table? Except you’re not even waiting to get under the table, are you, Mel? You’re gonna take it right here, right now, right out in the open like a total slut.”?
It wasn't just what the snake said. It wasn't just those horrid memories of horrid defeats. Alixe's knee had flashed up again, spearing Bunnie. The brave blonde's knees gave out.. “It’s true what Colleen said, all those months ago right here. You're a needy whore aren't you, Melissa Windeyer?” His little finger plunged inside me as Bunnie went limp in Alixe’s grasp – and I, Melissa Windeyer, came hard on his finger, gushing down my legs as Alixe let go of Bunnie and Willie relaxed his grip on me. Bunnie slid to the floor, shaking and defeated with Alixe looming over her, just as I collapsed quivering at Willie’s feet.

My thanks to all who helped me 

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2019, 09:48:16 AM »
Brillant writing!  :P ;D Luv the back & forth tussle & the tale being told from Melissa's POV!  ;)

Please feel free to 'use' me in a fight story ... as a FtM (transboi) I would maybe enjoy a vicious NHB, winner fucks loser fight against one of the MtF's (trannies) in your story ... or any other match-up, even against Melissa, whose character I just luv!  ::)  8) I'd consider it an honor should you do so ... mwuahs! :D :-* 
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline plumpsterdiver

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2021, 05:37:38 PM »
Best, most vivid character expression and development anywhere ever.  Makes every nuance of power exchange explode with spontaneous, visceral, erotic life.

Thank you.