News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

About matches between couples

• 0 Replies

Offline japanesewrestler

• My english is bad. Role-play too slow
About matches between couples
« on: March 05, 2021, 03:50:18 PM »
I am currently working on another story, but I would like to write a story about a violent and sexual wrestling match between a couple.
It was inspired by a story written by a German-speaking author. In the stories I've read in the past, wrestling and sex battles were beautifully blended. The fact that it was an international tournament was also a very attractive factor.
The fact that it was an international tournament was also a fascinating factor, especially the situation where couples of different nationalities fought for pride in themselves and their country. I would like to write a story with such a setting.

The basic setting of my personal story is that the wrestlers are in their twenties or thirties. They are professionals and have trained and prepared for this competition.
The match will continue until one of the teams is knocked out. Bloodshed will be considered, but we will try to avoid excessive gore. All kinds of attacks are allowed in the ring, but we're going to avoid depicting injuries that have lasting effects.
We consider fatigue and injury to be enough to allow a team to compete in a wrestling match, with some rest in between.

That's my brief concept, but if you have any input, I'd like to hear it. For example, what kind of country couples would you prefer to have in a wrestling match, or if you prefer more extreme content than my basic setting.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)