News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Titfight 17

• 5 Replies

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
Titfight 17
« on: February 21, 2021, 11:46:27 PM »
Lena
{alt}

Sarah
{alt}

Lena was trying on a new bikini for next summer. Silently, she noticed her cell phone vibrating. Her boyfriend had sent her a picture.
Silently, she opened the text message and her blood began to boil.
"Recognize this room."
The words rang in her head as she read them. There was a beautiful blonde in the picture, and she was clearly in her boyfriend's bathroom.
Lena understood the urgency to move and go if she didn't want to be single again. The girl's message was clear. Either Lena would fight or lose directly.
"I'm coming" she wrote in response.
Lena already knew what was going to happen. She and that girl would bang their tits together, on the bed, in front of her boyfriend. Until one side submitted. Until the end.

Who win?
Susanoom on Tumbrl,Bdsmlr and
Join my Titfight Community server Discord

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Titfight 17
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2021, 06:52:15 AM »
Lena would win squashing and crushing blondes tits and body with her own.
Like she continue torturing and humiliating Sarah physically and sexually.

Offline Golden Goddess

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2021, 07:25:17 AM »
Sarah. She looks like she has a more vicious streak than Lena.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2021, 07:07:42 PM »
Sarah wins this as she is very confident. Sarah picked the time and place so she has a plan. She definitely has what it takes to match her rival.

Offline ricelover

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2021, 11:52:23 PM »
Lena looks like a good girl next door.
While at the start of the fight she might be on top of Sarah crushing the blonde's tits with her own, the tinier Sarah looks bitchier and meaner... I'm sure she will turn the fight dirty and break the rules. She will knee Lena in the crotch before wrestling her to get on top, and will start paying back by squeezing the brunette's tits and twisting her nipples. Both girls will be moaning during the fight, but Lena will be the one begging for mercy

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2021, 09:50:17 PM »
Lena's pretty face and sweet air gave her up for defeat against her rival who appears much more swaggering and mean. After her fiancée arrived, it took a few words before the tops were off and their fight began. Minutes passed, and fear continued to grip one girl in particular. She had felt she could win the fight, but towards the climax of what she had to win, she felt victory slipping away from her.... cleavage. When the clock struck the end of the hour, the blonde screamed her submission, unable to feel any more pain inside her chest.
Susanoom on Tumbrl,Bdsmlr and
Join my Titfight Community server Discord

Commissions open! MP me!