News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Chapter 8 Welcome to Poland

• 10 Replies

Offline DottiD

• God Member
  • I love TitFights, Hairpulling Fights, Catfights
« on: February 28, 2021, 05:34:34 PM »

We get off the train and get a cab to the hotel, i knew here in the home of Busty Farm women Peggy will have no trouble finding a fight , the fear was these work harden busts will be like rocks much like Peggy’s.

We take the day to relax and let Peggy recover fully the time changes are draining so she needed the rest, Joe took a walk around the city and as he reached the unsafer end of town he sees a man obviously a farmer, he walks over “you speak english?”, the man nods, “yes i do”, Joe kind of stumbles on his words not wanting to openly insult any one, the man smirks, “what is it you want ?”.

Joe takes out his phone and as he explains he has a woman, busty and likes to compete the man smirks then says to Joe, “put that away , your woman will be in over her head here boy”, Joe smirks, “so you know of a place?’, he stops loading his truck, ‘‘how old is your woman?”, Joe opens the pictures and shows a pic of Peggy in a bra and thong, his eyes widen “this your girl?”.

Joe smiles, “No this is my Mother in law but she is a fighter with breasts and wins all the time, you know of a girl would try her?”, the man looks about then goes in his truck he hands Joe a piece of paper, as he does he whispers, “you do not say where you learned of this understand?, just show uo there Friday night and when you see Ivan you show him your girls photo she will get what she wants, but i warn you young man, the women's she will compete to are strong and all very very busty , tell your girl be careful now go”.

Joe agreed with to the man’s tale then came back, i was just up from a nap and he asked if Peggy was ok, i stretched , yes she is fine why?”, i was told what the old farmer told him, i was excited this might be the place that either puts Peggy out of the fight game or makes her want more, i kiss him and i knock on Peggy’s door, i hear her, “it’s open”, i ease in i see Peggy her red robe and a thong putting things away her large veiny breasts a few bruises fading but still round , full and firm as ever.

She looks at me, “whats up Amber?”, i sit down, “We found you a fight if your ready and want it” Peggy breathes in, “who is he and where is she?”, i see he fire in her eyes, “well its in the country and if you want to fight we have to go there Friday, feel ready?”, she flexes her heavy breasts as she purrs, “so ready”.

I left out the part about the raw strength these farming women have, partly cause Peggy was a hard worker and lifted weights and partly cause if she was to lose i wanted to see her reaction if it was from a stronger woman. We rented a this horrible left over car from the war i think lol, but we were ready to drive Peggy to a real titfight and maybe raw catfight, Peggy came down in heels and jeans and a red bra and a red blouse tied up under big breasts her hair up as we go in the car she was caressing her weapons and  was itching to fight.

We drove off the main road and along a dirt road, about an hour when ahead we see a barn and a large fire Peggy breathes in, “that the place?”, joe looks at the gps “Must be we are turning here”, we pull up a few cars there and a at least 2 dozen woman and men. As we park and get out Peggy sucks in a deep breath, “ok Here we go”.

We slowly approach and the man that Joe had spoken with earlier walks to us, ‘You made it wonderful,and i see your girl is as fetching as her  photo” he smiles looking Peggy over then tells us to follow him, we walk up and as we do i see the other men and women mostly local farmers nudge each other as they see Peggy, peggy looks around with a sexy smirk and inhales in pride as she sees the other busty women standing about , she easily matches if not fuller than all, till one woman pulls up, suddenly the voices start in their native language talking about who ever just pulled up.

The man Joe spoke with leans in to us, “you want a to see a real rough competition ? thats Anya, she is a big woman, strong and ruthless if any one here can take her on your girl is only one”,  Anya gets closer wearing old jeans and a denim top tied up under her bulging tight veiny cleavage and a tight tummy a red bra under it, instantly she and Peggy’s eyes meet and both glare hate.  Peggy steps to walk to her and the man stops her, “no no you can’t start anything here these are scheduled between women of villages , you must watch if any of them challenge you then you can”, Peggy glaring at Anya, “what if  want it to be her and i?”, the man looks at  them glaring he shrugs, “in that case all i can say is good luck, Anya almost never loses”, Peggy inhales, “but she does lose”, the old man nods , “doesn’t everyone”, Peggy sneers “they do”.

The old man turns looks at both of them again shakes his head then as Anya and Peggy glare two farming women step from their men and to the barn lit by lanterns and strip their tops off, each is a 40 D and they stare then crush together, as their fight starts Peggy and Anya are posing and glaring for each other, tilting chins at each other as if to scoff at what the other has.

The fight going on is a wild mix of cat and titfight but the basis these women are here are to settle any issue between villages, land, so on, Anya is 5’9” 150 and is 57 yo she has black and gey hair  and grey eyes and her body is a sight, 36GG 26 36 her face is narrowed  no make up from her tenting nipples they are thicker then Peggy’s as well, but Peggy could care less she knows and has proven any size can be beat if you bring the fight to them instead of their fight, she is nearly drooling to fight the big polish woman and Anya looks as hungry.

Peggy and Anya miss the fight as they glare, then Peggy eases her bra off from under the shirt tied up at her breasts, she dangles it on her nail and raises a brow at Anya, she licks her lips and does the same its a simple red bra dangling off her nail, both women want at the other now.

Anya slowly moves toward us and the old man looks and can see these two are going to fight best to let all watch, her english very hard so she tells the old man , “this woman want to fight “ in Polish, Peggy tells the man, “i’l fight her if she wants to fight me” he relays the message as these two Amazons stand ready to pounce at the other, as they stare and translate the cries of the two busty fighters fighting is heard it is like calling two lions to eat, alluring, exotic and arousing to two women wanting to fight.

The first fight ends and the other women who were going to settle differences tonight hold bak as they watch Peggy and Anya stare and  the old man translate between them no one knows the redhead but they all see clearly she is nearly as full as Anya each woman here was destroyed by the polish busty farm woman and would love to see her beaten at her own game, but as they are hopeful Peggy is the one many shake their heads that Anya is just to strong.

Peggy asks the man, “can you ask her if she will titfight me then we can fight”, he translates to Anya, she nods a bit then she steps to Peggy and places a hand on her breast through the top and grips deep as she squeezes, Peggy inhales then does the same to Anya they glare then Anya tells the old man, “i will fight her tits and more”.

The two Amazons step away from the other, the circle is empty at the moment  a combination of dirt and hay thrown about, Anya turns and walks through the small group of farmers then Peggy follows, they step to a side then Anya starts to untie her top as does Peggy.

Anya pauses a moment as Peggy glares back then Peggy peels her top open and off, a few gasps are heard as they all see how her round firm G’s stand up and out ward nipples thick and stiff, Peggy sets hands on her hips Anaya smiles then peels her top open and off and the group nods they know Anya here and how powerful her bust is, Peggy tilts her chin upward as she sees her rivals heavy round fuller mass stand out , you can see the muscle fibers in her chest from years of lifting hay bails and other hard work.

Peggy then slowly flexes her tight bust and her G’s lift hold and lower on command, the crowd widen their eyes , only to see Anya do the same ability, Anaya now a sly smirk hands on hair shimmies slow there is nearly no sway, peggy does the same and again nearly sway, Anya nods and very very poor english, “We fight “, the women circle slowly as they study the others tight firm chest and breasts.

The entire crowd grows silent as these two square off, you could feel it in the air this was going to be a fight they never saw since doing this the way they do here, al were wondering if they just met the woman that was going to put Anya down, she certainly looked it.

They draw closer and Peggy is the first to start the duel, she lunges forward and meets Anya head on, the CLOP rings out as they meet breast to breast, Anya coughs out, “uuummff”, Peggy also “uuhhhh” then Peggy starts to roll and dragg side to side, Anya at first stares at Peggy then as Peggy really presses in and drags Anya realizes she can’t play games against the redhead, and starts to drag back into Peggy.

Both women stand firmly in place as they just use their breasts against the others, grunts and flesh clopping and clapping ring out as the two women drive into each other, their round breasts lose shape and recoil and bulge, their nipples bend against  the weight of the veiny heavy mass as their breasts collide slow but firmly , the mass rubs and bulges up against each other.

Neither woman seems at a disadvantage but as you watch you can see Anya uses a lot less effort to fight Peggy as her slightly fuller breasts seem to want to swallow Peggy’s, but Peggy’s own are just to firm to be taken easily.

After 15 minutes the woman stand still grinding added to the mix as well as firm smearing and bumping, dragging they pant heavier but neither is really reacting heavy or seems the other is gaining an inch, it is a equal fight thus far ,and Anya and Peggy are staring and just going at it ,neither tries to shift, step or feint the other they are just going tit to tit like it should be.

Slowly their milky white breasts turn pink then red as they non stop contact goes on at time heavier at times just a slow heavy firm duel, but one thing was certain Peggy was giving the village favorite a fight as she stands in front and turns Anya’s breasts as red and has her panting to fight on, it was obvious by the faces of those watching Peggy was giving them a show as the old man told Joe “no woman has fought Anya so long and still ready for more than your woman”.

We just smiled we knew how good Peggy was and even better when facing a woman fuller than herself, she loved breaking them as others watch, it helped her own confidence as well spread the word about her, but even if Peggy lost to fuller women she gave them just a torrid exhausting fight many of those fuller said the same thing, “her tits are like rocks and she is a tough fighter”, Peggy prided herself on beating women equal to or fuller but her losses were as legendary cause she made them earn it till the very end.

The night air starts to get a little chilly and the breath of each fighter mixes in the air above them as steam, both pant heavier as their breasts continue to collide, press, push, and drag in every direction, it was obvious again that Anya wasn’t use to extended fights like Peggy was, her breathing was showing signs of a bit more quicker breath , Peggy was known for long fights but feeling a heavier firmer rival was weighing on her body so both were turning the slight disadvantage to equal nearly .

Peggy was smiling though as if she could feel her bust starting to break the fuller rival, suddenly as they reach 40 minutes of constant contact , Peggy manages to make Anya retreat from her stance and the two of them move suddenly , Peggy starts backing Anya up and she purses her lips as Peggy uses her tits to drive the big busty woman back, “uuhh uuhh uhh cmon bitch fight my tits”, Anya barely any english , “uumff umff ohhh you Bitch uugg ugg “.

Peggy starts to put her shoulders to use as her big 36G’S are dragging and pumping Anya’s fuller GG’s about, you can see the anger and frustration in Anya’s eyes as her reason to retreat is real, Peggy’s breasts are all over her own and slight jostling and shifting can be seen on the bigger woman, Anya is beside herself as Peggy is starting to take a toll on her, again she retreats but Peggy stays on her , “Stop running Bitch Fight”, Anya looks lost as the small crowd forms a barrier , their hands at her bare back refusing her any further retreat , they want to see this fight not running from it.

Anya slowly is being beat , it is taking longer than Peggy prefer but a win is a win, “Uhhhh ohh you Bitch, Anya pants heavy, Peggy delivers an upward but side to side collision and drag almost an X the way her breasts drag through and across Anya’s , Peggy felt the real weight in her rivals with that move as she turn her head , “uuuuhhhhh mmffff  fucking cow give”, she demands from the big farm woman.

Anya resorts to side step to keep from being devoured, they keep their hand on their hair as Peggy widens her stance and now starts to really drag and pump and collide into Anya, the small group cheer something as they see Peggy getting faster and going at their champion, “Bitch cmon fight my tits” she growls at Anya with a hunger, but as we see her fight her way and the echo of flesh colliding i can notice while Peggy is working Anya the real painful hurt she should see on her face is not as obvious, the exhaustion is an she is feeling Peggy but i see something isn’t right.

The old man winks at me as he notices i see it, he leans close, “your woman fights hard and good but now she is going to get hurt”, i look back at the women going tit to tit, Peggy is smirking as she batters and drags Anya about her chest, Anya breathes in heavy then as she lets Peggy step into her she arches and Peggy’s breasts collide head on into Anya’s torso as they bulge and recoil Anya goes on her toes and drops her tits on Peggy’s hard and hen plows down, stretching Peggy’s breasts, Peggy shakes her head no as she arches to pull from under , her breasts get free, Anya’s sway low then it comes the tables turn totally.

Peggy thighs spread a bit wider than shoulder width steps back her shoulders back and breasts red she sucks in a deep breath, Anya her face change from tired and hurt to snarling and fiery, she steps int Peggy and thrusts up and in, a solid SMACKK!! rings out among the crowd, then a screech, “aaaaghhhhhh Bitch!!” then SMACK!!! again then another and yet another.

Peggy mouth open and eyes welling up in pain can’t seem to scream anymore her breasts are being punched by Anya’s breasts in a series of open uppercuts to her undersides, the blows so hard i see Peggy’s round breasts quake and lose complete shape as they fly up at her chin then drop but before settling Anya use her breasts to continue the abusing move , staying on Peggy with each retreating step, sweat being smacked off her breasts , all the color in Peggy’s face seem to drain , as her eyes are wide in shock and pain, she stumbles as she is retreating from Anya, “Bitch you fight Anya tits come Bitch fight me”.

Peggy feels the rough hard hands of the farmers at her bare back stopping her from running and Anya steps in front a nasty grin as she shows her teeth , she sways closer to Peggy being held up basically then she drops her hands from her hair slips her arms under Peggy’s and hooks her hands on the shoulders of Peggy limiting and motion, she stabs her breasts at Peggy’s a few times then presses hers to Peggy’s and hugs in and she sneers , “i break your tits then we fight like women”, she drags a long slow firm X into Peggy’s breasts pulling them up sideways then down each side .

The weight of both their busts and now the added pull and stretch are hurting Peggy deep, her face contorts to pain and her breasts get cherry red, Peggy pushes at Anya’s chin but she an’t ease the attack,”uuuhhmmff mfff owwww bitch my tits uugggg”, Anya snorts at her face, “give up your tits are no match cow “.

Peggy is shaking her head no, but she is locked into her rivals move and is being destroyed slowly, her gasps become louder and pain filled , Any pulls her in tighter then starts to pump her tits up into Peggy’s i can see the bulging mass of Peggy quake and jostle looser as Anya takes control, “bitch has fight left,  lets fight then”.

Anya crushes into Peggy their breasts nearly pancake between them but Anya’s hold her round shape , Peggy gets lifted a bit,  her feet dangle as Anya suddenly inhales and with a spin carries and throws Peggy onto the firm hay and dirt ground hard, the thump is like 200 pounds of potatoes sack tossed, she lets out a reaction, “ooowww ughhmffff “ her body flat on the ground as Anya smiles down and pulls her hands from under and grabs Peggy’s hands pinning them.

Anya now looking refreshed starts swinging her tits like a pendulum and lowers and hers start to batter Peggy’s side to side the constant clops and claps ring out now as Peggy squirms and bucks but her tits are being pummeled by Anya’s, Peggy grunts and arches with every collision , Anya a sick smile growls, “cmon you weak titted bitch fight back i wanna hurt you”, the crowd all start to nod as they knew Anya was going to break the redhead it just took longer than they all expected.

The beating continues as Peggy can’t push Anya up or off, her breasts redder with each open blow from Anya’s, finally tears run and Peggy shakes her head no as she is about to give Anya stops sits up and with her hands pushes Peggy’s battered tits playfully, “want to fight you more get up” Anya stands up and parades about hands on hips, ‘stand up fight “, Peggy lays coughing and rolls to her hip then gets up, i watch in horror “mom no” she stands and sets hands on hair and shimmies in defiance, “fight bitch’ to Anya, Anya snarls, “Fight bitch”.

They circle once then Anya attacks, stabbing her left then riht into peggy’s bust and swiping left and right Peggy is standing but being forced o retreat on her feet Anya chases never breaking contact, ‘Bitch fight back “ she yells as Peggy can only gasp and cry out, then Anya head on pumps 1,2,3,4 times as Peggy gasps in horror only to be put down again as Anya slams her tits into each of Peggy’s side walls then delivers another upper cut as Peggy is reeling Anya grabs hr hips and starts to grind her big tits between Peggy’s spreading her cleavage then holding Peggy up starts to batter the inner walls of her cleavage, slaps and smacks ring out with no pause.

Peggy shakes her head her tits are being damaged and swollen, her tears run as she cries out, “owwww cxnt my tits uughhh mfff mf mff “, finally as her knees are buckling Peggy says it, “OK OK ENOUGH I GIVE I GIVE MY TITS GET OFF ME”, i stood shocked then as Anya releases Peggy she upper cuts her tits again SMACK, Peggy arches up on her toes and drops like a rock on her back, Anya a hand up breathing heavy spits on peggy’s tits, “15 minute break cow then we fight “, Anya grabs a water and sits on bail of hay waiting to fight Peggy.

Peggy was slow to get to her feet and was hurt, she sits on a hay bail facing Anya as both breath heavy and are hurt and sore and swollen they glare, Anaya was caressing her tits as Peggy cupped hers, she wipes the tears and sees Anya wants a fight now woman to woman, a farmer clings a dinner bell then Anya stands ,slowly Peggy does as well.

Both women stalk toward the other, hands open and teeth are barred, Anya hisses, “cmon cxnt”, Peggy right back, “lets fight cxnt”, They both stand and their bared breasts red, bruised and swollen a slight loose sway, they walk toward the other then lunge, their breast CLOP together, then hands start to pul at hair and slaps and scratches as they spin in a heated catfight face to face.

No cheers no screams , just the thuds, claps, smacks and sound of hair snapped free as they snarl and go at the other, the two women grunt and short squeals emerge as they rip at the other, the fights even but Anya is a lot stronger after years and years of hard farm work it starts to show i the fight as Peggy feels her rivals blows more and more.

As they tear into each other slowly Peggy is giving Anya a real fight as she did in the titfight , Anya is being guided by Peggy’s attack, she rushes into Anya and using the hair starts to whip her about the fight circle then on the ground, Peggy is on top and she is starting to take control, shaking Anya by the hair her head snapping side to side then Peggy raking her claws at her rivals face, Anya whines and feels the 4 furrows slice at her cheek, she snarls and both her hands stab up into Peggy’s breasts and twist as her nails dig in deep, “Bitch my turn”, Peggy arches up her hands go to protect her breasts but can’t get her rivals nails out of her breasts, “Owwww Bitch my tits let go”!!.

Peggy is in trouble quick , despite being on top Anya has her nails deep in Peggy’s breasts and as she squeezes twists  and is trying to tear them off the redheads chest, Peggy hands at Anya’s head tossed back looking up winces as her breasts are being mangled “aahhhh owww Bitch my tits Stop!”, Anya bucks her hips the yanks Peggy to the ground off her and mounts Peggy.

Anya a sneer and a growl , “your pathetic cow” then starts to unleash slaps, and claws down onto Peggy’s face and breasts a few punches as well, Peggy is laying flat in the hay and dirt as she is being beaten up literally, Anya slows her attack to look down at Peggy who has tears again then Anya smiles and pins her rivals hands down then starts to plow her tits down onto Peggy’s the CLOPS are like punches to the face, “uuhh uuhh uhhh bitch fight me” Peggy just gasps “MMFFF MFFF MFFF MY TITS BITCH”.

Anya rolls Peggy over with a twist of her wrist then drops on her bacjk and starts to pull Peggy back and up bending her in half as she has her by the hair, Peggy winces and cries out , “AWWWWW STOP” but Anya smiles and reaches under and grabs the right breast of Peggy and pulls it back.. i winced as her breasts is stretched back and claw marks are dug in.

Anya bounces her ass on Peggy’s back “want to fight more hmm? cmon Fight Anya”, Peggy is bent back her hair, face breast are all in trouble she gets pulled back more till she can’t take it, “STOP STOP I GIVE I GIVE!!!”, the old man and two others rush in and stop Anya as she stands up she looks down, Peggy rolls on her back and Anya stomps her foot on the other breast then spits on Peggy, “Weak Bitch”, then walks away. We helped Peggy up and as we get back to the car Joe and I worried but a smile , it was clear Peggy was going to be done for a while if ever wanting again at all.

Offline DavidG

• God Member
Re: Chapter 8 Welcome to Poland
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2021, 11:18:53 PM »
Someone taking down the champ
Wonder if we will see Peggy go back for a rematch before moving on with her travels
Excellent stuff Dotti Thank you

Offline DottiD

• God Member
  • I love TitFights, Hairpulling Fights, Catfights
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2021, 02:17:45 AM »
Thank you  going to be a lot going on on her vacation but might be a twist at the finale when coming home

Offline lalutte65

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2021, 06:11:51 PM »
Peggy absolutely dominated twice, thats the story I have been waiting for, great job

Offline doggy81

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2021, 07:33:57 PM »
Poor Peggy. she got literally destroyed. Her strong tits were no match for the much stronger breast of this polish woman. I wounder if this woman would dominate the US titfighting community if she would move to the states.

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2021, 07:51:42 PM »
Everyone knows Polish women are best! I so enjoyed that she devastated her opponent and turned her tits to pulp... :P

Offline doggy81

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2021, 05:23:19 AM »
Everyone knows Polish women are best! I so enjoyed that she devastated her opponent and turned her tits to pulp... :P

Nah. Chinese women beat Polish women in MMA  ;D

Offline Drake8

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2021, 02:20:51 PM »
Peggy was being too cocky and overconfident and Anya make her eat humble pie, in the hard way. If you wear those extremely sexy and provocative clothes to a new and unknown place you are looking for troubles. I think Peggy felt invincible but finally found someone better than her, and that's what really surprised me. Peggy suffered some defeats, some very hard like Lynn in The Nemisis. but none like this. Peggy not only lost a titfight and a catfight in a row(I don't remember something similar in all her life), she was dominated and destroyed by a superior woman, its like Anya was simply too strong and powerful. Even Peggy's identity move, the boob flex, that shows how firm her stone like bust is, was easily matched by Anya.

Im always anxious for the next chapter but now more than ever, I want to know if Amber plan worked perfectly or if the fiery and reckless Peggy will not accept defeat and seek revenge.

Offline Claire_Rogue

• Wrestling, Catfights, Titfights and Sexfights!
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2021, 03:55:41 PM »
Another great chapter!  Peggy was lucky not to be milked and/or fucked by her rival!

Offline ninjoe42

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2021, 08:06:44 PM »
Great to see her tits and body beaten. But I really wanted Peggy to be dominated and humiliated, forced to say how superior the other woman's tits are be milked or fucked by her.

Maybe a rematch where she gets tamed even more thoroughly?

Offline YH5050

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2021, 03:54:11 AM »
Fantastic story Dotti.  A rare one for sure!  But an absolutely fabulous story.  I hope Peggy never ages and continues to fight for a good long time!