News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Jessica Alba vs Taylor Swift

• 6 Replies

Offline SilverGhost

• God Member
Jessica Alba vs Taylor Swift
« on: March 04, 2021, 08:52:49 PM »
   Jessica Alba and Taylor Swift faced each other across a wrestling ring.  Taylor wore a tight white blouse and black shorts while Jessica wore a skin tight black blouse and blue tights.  Taylor's blue eyes were fastened on the gold and silver belt around Jessica's waist.
   "Enjoy it while you can, Jessica, because I'm walking out of here with that belt tonight." said Taylor.
Jessica pulled the belt off and handed it to the referee as she walked to the middle of the ring.
   "Keep that dream in your ditzy little head, Taylor, you might at least make the match entertaining." said Jessica.
Taylor smiled when she heard the bell ring.
   "You don't think I have what it takes to be a champion?" asked Taylor.
   "Oh you've got the looks, but that's all it is just looks.  You're too soft." said Jessica.
Taylor pulled her hand back to slap Jessica, but before she could Jessica kicked out and drove her boot into Taylor's gut.
   "Oooo!" groaned Taylor as she bent over.
Jessica put her arm around Taylor's head and spun her to the mat with a neck breaker.  Jessica spun on her hip, lay one hand on Taylor's chest and the other on Taylor's belly pushing the blonde down on the mat.
   "See what I mean, Taylor, just too soft." said Jessica.
Taylor heard the referee counting and turned over on her side with a grunt.
   "You should have just given up, you're only prolonging the pain." said Jessica as she pulled Taylor to her feet by a handful of Taylor's hair.
Jessica shoved Taylor back into the corner and smiled.  Taylor could do no more than grimace in pain as Jessica let loose with a flurry of rights and lefts into Taylor's mid section that made her soft belly shimmy with each impact.  When Taylor slumped down to sit on the second turnbuckle Jessica grabbed Taylor's wrist and pulled her back to her feet.  Jessica whipped Taylor into the opposite corner and smiled when she heard the turnbuckle pop from Taylor's impact.  Jessica ran across the ring at top speed, jumped, and held her right knee up to strike Taylor in the chest.  Taylor's eyes widened when she saw Jessica coming and dropped down to the mat.  Jessica let out a scream of pain as her knee hit the top turnbuckle instead of her opponent.  Jessica fell over on her side holding her knee and twisting in pain.  Taylor got back to her feet and a vicious smile crossed her lips when she saw that Jessica was hurt.  Taylor bent over and picked up Jessica's right ankle.  Jessica groaned in pain as Taylor yanked the leg out straight.  Taylor jumped and turned, putting her knee just above Jessica's knee as they came crashing down to the mat.  Jessica sat up shrieking in agony.  Taylor pulled Jessica over to the side of the ring and lay her ankle on the bottom rope.
   "No!  Don't!  Taylor please!" gasped Jessica.
Taylor put her foot on the second rope and jumped, then sat down on Jessica's knee.  Jessica screamed again and tried to squirm away from Taylor.
   "Awh, what happened to the big bad champion?" taunted Taylor as she walked toward Jessica.
Jessica grimaced in pain as Taylor stomped down on her knee.  Jessica pulled herself into the corner and up onto one foot leaning back against the turnbuckles.  Taylor walked over to the corner and put both hands on the top rope.  The blonde took full advantage of her long legs by putting her foot on Jessica's throat and pushing her back.  Jessica gagged and tried to push Taylor back as the referee warned Taylor about the illegal move.  Taylor pulled her foot back and put her foot on the mat allowing Jessica to gasp for air.  Taylor looked at the referee and smiled, then snapped a kick into Jessica's belly.
   "Oooomphh!" spat Jessica as she bent a little.
Taylor drove in three more kicks before Jessica slumped down to a seated position.  Taylor took a step back, then stomped down on Jessica's chest driving the air out of the champion.  Taylor picked up Jessica's right ankle and dragged Jessica out into the middle of the ring.  Taylor looked down at Jessica and saw the fear in Jessica's dark brown eyes.
   "How long do you think you could stand a figure four in the condition your knee is in?" asked Taylor.
   "Long enough to beat you." said Jessica defiantly.
Taylor looked out at the cheering crowd, then at the entrance ramp.  Taylor's mouth fell open and her eyes widened as Katy Perry walked slowly down the ramp to the ring.
   "You!" spat Taylor with all the venom she could muster.
Katy slowly walked around the ring with a big smile on her face and Taylor watching her every move.  Katy walked over to the time keeper's table and picked up the championship belt.  Taylor dropped Jessica's foot and walked over to the side of the ring.  She leaned through ropes to look down at Katy as Katy held the belt up for Taylor to see.
   "That's my belt." screamed Taylor.
Jessica groaned as she forced herself up to her feet and the referee turned around to check on her.  Katy saw the referee turn around and swung the belt up at Taylor, catching the blonde in the forehead with the widest part of the belt.  Taylor stumbled back through the ropes with her eyes glazed over.  She turned around toward Jessica just in time to catch a boot in the belly.  Taylor folded over and Jessica put her arm around Taylor's neck.  Jessica grunted in pain as she lifted Taylor off the mat and dropped her down in a brain buster.  Jessica lay back across Taylor's chest and the referee counted to  three.  Katy slid into the ring and handed the belt to the referee as Jessica stood up.  Katy kicked Jessica in the gut and bent her over.  Katy guided Jessica's head between Katy's thighs, put her hands under Jessica's belly and picked her up.  Katy heard the air hiss out of Jessica when she power bombed her beside Taylor.  Katy snatched the belt from the referee and held it over her head.  She enjoyed the crowd booing her for a few seconds then dropped the belt on Jessica's belly.
   "I will see you later." said Katy.
She turned and stomped down on Taylor's belly.
   "If I never see you again it will be too soon." said Katy.
Katy walked off leaving the champion and number one contender laying side by side in the ring.

Offline SilverGhost

• God Member
Re: Jessica Alba vs Taylor Swift
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2021, 08:54:03 PM »
and a couple of Katy Perry

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2021, 12:15:55 AM »
Great job. Love how Jessica win but still received the most punishment. She is so hot when she is Down.

Offline SilverGhost

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2021, 09:59:09 AM »
Just out of curiosity for the few people who do read my stories.  Is anyone interested in reading a triple threat between these lovely ladies?

Offline Golden Goddess

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2021, 05:14:05 PM »
Just out of curiosity for the few people who do read my stories.  Is anyone interested in reading a triple threat between these lovely ladies?

Go for it!

Offline AaronL

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2021, 07:04:42 PM »

If it's that version of Katy, absolutely. She's sloppy and gross now, but 2010-2013 Katy was an absolute smoke show.

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2021, 02:47:14 AM »

I personally like to see only 2 wrestlers, just because easy to focus. But would love to see what you could do with a triple threat match.