News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Bareknuckle

• 8 Replies

Offline flawningj

• God Member
Bareknuckle
« on: January 19, 2021, 07:25:16 AM »

Offline Spikey

Re: Bareknuckle
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2021, 12:10:46 PM »
Absolutely great brawls. Thanks for sharing!

Offline peregrine

• I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2021, 12:30:21 PM »

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2021, 02:44:07 PM »
looks like fights my wife had in h s with other cheer teams but some of them took off our shirts and they had no ring
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline lalutte65

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2021, 05:27:04 PM »
the dark hair girl in the second fight,  Oxana  looked like she could easily have gone 10 rounds

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2021, 11:21:58 PM »
I love that fight forum.  It looks like the "fantasy" setting that I would love to see....two women meet in a private basement or barn, and engage in a fist fight.

The only thing I would change about it is, I would let them continue to fight against the bales of hay, and I would encourage them to fight on the ground.  I guess what I'm saying is, I would love to see a bare knuckle mma/ufc type fight.  I don't know if there are any fights out there like that, but I would love to see it. 

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2021, 03:51:00 PM »
If you like bare knuckle boxing, make sure you watch the two female fights on PPV on Feb 5th. Paige Vanzant vs Britain Hart, and Charisa Sigala vs Taylor Starling. That second one in particular is expected to be brutal.

One of the fighters (Taylor) is raising money for her expenses to get to Florida, if you feel like chipping in: https://www.facebook.com/donate/223570252731352/?fundraiser_source=external_url

Offline karenxw

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2021, 03:33:32 AM »
looks like fights my wife had in h s with other cheer teams but some of them took off our shirts and they had no ring

I assume you are saying that when your wife was a high school cheerleader, her cheerleader squad would fight cheerleaders from other schools.  that would have been an interesting athletic conference.

Offline Cinnamon_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2021, 04:48:22 PM »

I assume you are saying that when your wife was a high school cheerleader, her cheerleader squad would fight cheerleaders from other schools.  that would have been an interesting athletic conference.

I truly hope you are right, Karen.  Because I don't think ANYONE would want to see him fight with his shirt off.  LOL