News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Fictional Poll: Miley Cyrus vs. Simone Biles

• 4 Replies

Offline Cinnamon_Cougar

• God Member
Fictional Poll: Miley Cyrus vs. Simone Biles
« on: February 26, 2021, 01:30:57 PM »
Two of my favorite celebrities are the very talented Miley Cyrus and physically gifted Simone Biles!  Each very sexy, also, in their own right. 

Please choose which of the 5 results you either believe will happen, or want to happen: 
I see Miley Cyrus as a "dirty" fighter who would do anything.  A rulebreaker!  But Simone is super strong.  FAR stronger than Miley. 
So any embellishment on your selection will go far in making my DREAM MATCH better! 

DoubleT2

Re: Fictional Poll: Miley Cyrus vs. Simone Biles
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2021, 01:36:48 PM »
Miley will put Simone in her place.

Offline hghunt999

• God Member
  • Fan of almost all things here on FCF
    • Not my page, but my stories are here under HG Hunt
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2021, 02:45:57 PM »
Miley will put Simone in her place.

Just for the record, I am going  to vote the other way. Simone will  prevail,  and pretty easily in my opinion.
HG Hunt

Offline samiam

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2021, 06:39:51 PM »
At 5'5" and 110 lbs., Miley has a significant 9" height advantage over Simone at only 4'8" but with her slim build she only has about a 5 lb. weight advantage over Simone's significantly thicker and stronger frame.  The matchup looks comical at first due to the 9' height difference but as soon as the match starts, it's clearly evident that Miley is no match for Simone's strength, flexibility, quickness, explosiveness, and athletic ability,  Simone literally thrashes Miley from the start and Miley has no answers for her much stronger and more athletic opponent.  One of the biggest mismatches possible between two girls that are so similar in weight.  Miley may be tough compared to other typical celebrities but she's clearly no match for a world class athlete like Simone. 

Offline Cinnamon_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2021, 10:29:14 AM »
With only a couple of hours left in this pole, it seems the will and consensus of the people that Simone Biles, despite the dirty fighting of Miley, owns this sassy little white bitch. 

Simone's perfectly toned body and well defined muscles are no match for this little blonde woman, no matter how ruthless and dirty she fights.  Por Miley has her head wrapped between Simone's amazing thighs.  A place, from which, there seems to be no escape! 

SIMONE WINS! 
« Last Edit: March 02, 2021, 03:41:05 PM by Cinnamon_Cougar »