News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Chakira Session review

• 0 Replies

Offline KatFiteFan

• God Member
    • Capital City Catfights
Chakira Session review
« on: March 03, 2021, 09:17:17 PM »
Hazard Jobber 5 says: I must say it was one of the best experiences I had in a long time, as a wrestler she is super strong so expect a tap especially when she gives you head scissors. She’s tall, so don’t expect it to be so easy guys she is not 5’4’’, she is really strong, but she also is super kind, sweet, and super beautiful. She will smile while wrestling so even though you might be in pain yes she will smile but is a beautiful smile. It was a competitive wrestling match in where the loser had to be punished by the winner and yes she won, but I had a super great time, with a great person. Also, even she will discuss any rules or special requests with you, so no barriers are broken, nobody will be disrespectful to anyone while wrestle and she make sure to apply all rules that were discussed Jajaja. So yes I had my punishment, but it was super fun and I enjoy every minute of it… Even though it was a competitive match, I got my rear kick and I’m still kind of sore from all the head scissors and rear neck choke and a bunch of other moves I’m even don’t think about it… I want a rematch…
{alt}
localocadiaz@gmail.com

“It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” – Vince Lombardi