News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Sexy sister-inlaws fight from Cavalier

• 0 Replies

Offline Mr. Cavalier

• God Member
    • Cavalier Magazine
Sexy sister-inlaws fight from Cavalier
« on: June 05, 2010, 01:44:12 AM »
http://cavaliermagazineonline.com/whatsnew.php

I'm writing in re¬sponse to the "Speak Out" letter from Jean of Boston in the February issue. As I read this sexy woman's letter, I felt as if she was describing me. My name is Cindy and I'm a bored housewife who loves the "Fight Time" letters in Cavalier. My husband buys Cavalier but is more in¬terested in your models than the catfight letters.

I've always had fantasies about being in a sexy lingerie catfight with another woman, especially with my sister-in-law Louise. We are both twenty-eight-years old, 5' 6" and weigh 125 pounds. Louise is blonde and measures 36-25-36. I'm brunette and measure 36-23-34. We go shopping together and are always teasing each other about who has the better body or who looks better in a dress or lingerie. We are both feminine, but become aggressive in a friendly way to each other.
Two months ago, when Louise was over, I left a Cavalier out for her to see. After reading the catfight letters, she asked if Bill (my husband, her brother) was into catfighting. That's when I told her no-Bill wasn't, but I was. Louise said she had fantasies too. Well, it didn't take long before we agreed we'd would be the perfect match for one another. And since we wanted to keep it as sexy and friendly as possible, we ran out to the lingerie shop to pick out our catfight outfits.
I selected a red, lace, three-piece set with under wire half-bra, garterbelt and G-string. Not to be outdone, Louise did the same with a three-piece set, but in black. Trying them on and seeing the half- bras coming under our 36 inch breasts, with our nipples as hard as rocks, made us (and the salesgirl) very horny. We put on our dresses over our new lingerie and raced home.
Stripping our dresses off and running up to the master bedroom, we jumped on my king-size waterbed and faced off. We agreed not to catfight to the point of scratching each other's eyes out. We also agreed no pinching or scratching. But stripping of lingerie, hair pulling, and breast and bush attacks were fine. And to keep our matches competitive, as well as sexy, the winner of our match would have her house cleaned the next day by the loser, while the winner could go shopping for the day.
Well, that's all we needed as we each grabbed two handfuls of hair. Our first sister-in-law catfight lasted an hour with us both stripped down to our garters and stockings. With our bodies soaked in each other's sweat and our breasts and cxnts rubbing together, Louise came first. When she orgasmed, I got on top and claimed victory. I then rubbed my cxnt on hers and orgasmed too.
Louise was at my house at 9 a. m. the next day, ready to clean. She said I'd be doing her house next week. I smiled and asked, "So we're on for next Thursday?"
Louise said, "You bet, bitch," while still smiling. Since then, we've had our private catfights on Thursdays for the last two months. I've won three, Louise has won three and one time we tied.
It's great fun, ladies, picking out lingerie to do battle in. We've tried corsets, camisoles, teddies, crotchless panties and garterbelt catfights (thanks to your magazine). The tie was in sheer crotchless body stockings and we came simultaneously because we both got too horny too fast to wrestle.

Cindy, Massachusetts

http://cavaliermagazineonline.com/whatsnew.php