News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Keira Knightley vs Kaley Cuoco

• 0 Replies

Offline creviceart

• God Member
Keira Knightley vs Kaley Cuoco
« on: March 16, 2021, 08:40:00 PM »
{alt}{alt}

Keira Knightley is about to enter the Office of the  Hollywood director who contacted her for an audition for his next film. Entering the office she is going to say goodbye but she is amazed to see Kaley Cuoco also talking to the director. Kaley turns to Keira and  also seems amazed.
"I think you're wrong. I'm here to audition. You should go out" Kaley says.
"I'm here for the audition. You have to leave," Keira replies.
"Calm down girls" intervenes the director "now I will explain everything".
The director also invites Keira to sit down and explains why he invited them both together.
"As you know it is an action movie and the protagonist is a superheroine who has to fight against evil enemies. One of you will be the protagonist but I have not yet been able to choose which of you will have the role. I invited you to convince me who I have to choose."
The request sounds a little strange, but Kaley's the first to speak.
"I think it should be me. If the protagonist has to fight I am the most suitable for that role".
"What are you talking about?" replies Keira "you don't have any experience for this kind of movie. Go back to making TV sitcoms and leave this job to the pros!".
Kaley is furious at these words and snaps up.
"You're not credible as a fighter" she says, looking at Keira who is still sitting "it takes muscle like mine to play that role!".
"You don't know what you're talking about. This is not a muscle competition. You have to know how to act to make a movie. And I'm better" Keira replies calmly.
"In reality the protagonist should be rather agile and athletic" intervenes the director.
Kaley chuckles as she watches Keira "You don't look very athletic to me."
Keira also stands up and replies to Kaley: "Of course I'm athletic and fit!" then turns to the director and adds, "I'm much more agile than this fat girl without talent."
Kaley approaches Keira and looks at her defiantly. Keira holds her eyes, with her hands on her hips. Out of nowhere Kaley gives her a little slap in the face that catches Keira by surprise.
The British actress opens her eyes to surprise and massages her stricken cheek.
"You don't seem very agile and fast to me. You stood still like a statue!" says Kaley with a laugh.
Keira is furious and tries to slap Kaley in turn. The young American, however, is ready and grabs Keira's small wrist preventing her from hitting her. Keira tries to wriggle out but Kaley's grip is very strong and she tightens Keira's wrist making her moan.
"Leave me! You're hurting me!" whimpers Keira.
"Just what you would expect to hear from a superheroine!" laughs Kaley.
Keira still tries to break free but Kaley pulls her hard and caresses her biceps of her arm trapped with her free hand.
"I'd say there's no muscle here" says Kaley, easily crushing Keira's little soft arm.
Keira squeals in pain and writhes by bending her legs as Kaley continues to crush her biceps muscle with her strong fingers.
Keira eventually grabs her hair with her free hand and pulls it hard. Kaley squeals and gives up her grip. Keira walks away and massages her sore arm.
"You're crazy," Keira says in a trembling voice to Kaley "you can't do such a thing!".
Then she turns to the director: "How could you afford this? My arm hurts now. You certainly don't want to have such a psychopath on set!".
The director doesn't respond and Kaley still approaches Keira who looks at her scared. Kaley still extends her hand to Keira's arm as she tries to push her away. But it's a weak and unconsconsconsed push, and Kaley doesn't stop. Keira watches the director who, however, remains motionless to watch without helping her.
"Leave me alone! Stay away from me!" squeals Keira in hysterical voice.
"Oh poor little injured arm" says Kaley caressing Keira's arm first and then her face "sorry I didn't think an athletic superheroine like you was so weak and delicate."
Keira is furious and without noticing, she slaps Kaley in the face.
Kaley continues to caress her smiling but suddenly stops smiling and brutally pushes Keira to the ground. Keira falls awkwardly and immediately tries to get up again but, while she is crouched, Kaley puts her hands on Keira head preventing her from getting up. Keira slaps her arms to free herself but Kaley moves quietly and puts her thighs around Keira's shoulders beneath her. So now Keira is wedged between Kaley's thighs blocking her shoulders and with the American actress's private parts right in front of her face. Keira moves her head back as much as possible and is about to react but feels increasing pressure on her shoulders.  Kaley is in fact clutching her muscular thighs by crushing Keira like a walnut. Keira tries to resist this pressure but her weak muscles give way immediately and her lean shoulders are pressed causing her unbearable pain. She tries to free herself by scratching Kaley's legs but is immediately stopped by the American blonde who grabs her wrists and easily blocks her.
Always clutching Keira's arms, Kaley grabs the Englishman's nape and pushes her face against his body, at groin height. This is an embarrassing situation for Keira as well as painful. The slender Englishman gets agitated trying to break free but it's all useless: Kaley is too strong for her. Also  with her face pressed against Kaley's private parts, she can't breathe well and feels suffocated.
It's the director who saves her. Keira hears him tell Kaley to leave her.
Kaley obeys and Keira collapses to the ground moaning and complaining.
"I think it's clear who the superheroine should be here," Kaley says.
"You've gone too far. There was no need for all this", replies the director helping Keira to get up again.
Keira still shaken and sore leans on the director's arms and sees Kaley looking at her smiling again.
"You're crazy! What did you think you were doing? You're going to pay me!" yells Keira, who now feels safe.
Kaley carelessly shrugs and turns around giving her back without worrying about answering her.
Keira's furious. She was beaten and humiliated, and Kaley is still treating her with contempt. She frees herself from the arms of the director who supports her and grabs a small ceramic super-mmoblet, pulls it at Kaley hitting her in the back of the head. Kaley turns furious. She massages her nape of the neck and then looks at her fingers that got dirty with blood because of the small wound Keira caused her.
Keira is frightened by Kaley's furious gaze, realizes that she has done a nonsense and hides behind the director seeking protection. Kaley snaps forward and Keira escapes from the office.
The director tries to restrain Kaley by calming her down but she wriggles and comes out chasing Keira.
The British actress is running down the aisle at the highest speed that the heeled shoes and skirt she wears allow her. Kaley, who wears jeans and sneakers, joins her immediately.
Kaley hits her and knocks her to the ground again. Keira falls lying on her belly down and Kaley sits on her back with her face facing the Englishman's feet.
Keira is still stuck and completely at the mercy of the American.
Kaley begins slapping her butt and humiliating her further.
"What a skinny ass!" laughs Kaley.
The American blonde then passes to Keira's thighs stroking and pinching them.
"You have thighs as big as those of a frog! And no muscle here either!" says Kaley.
Keira barely holds back tears from pain and humiliation. She desperately tries to break free by leveraging her back to drop Kaley but the American is too heavy and keeps her nailed to the ground.
"Help! Somebody help me!" shouts Keira desperately.
Many people go out into the hallway in addition to the director who had summoned the two actresses.
"Stay back is one thing between us" Kaley says with authority.
Everyone looks at that strange scene in amazement, but no one intervenes.
Kaley gets up and Keira tries to move but is immediately blocked again. Kaley has  in fact only turned around and is back on top of Keira, this time resting her knee on the Englishman's spine and pressing with all her weight.
Keira squeals, the pain is unbearable. Looks like her spine's about to break.
It's still the director who saves her, convincing Kaley to get up.
Keira is free but can't even get up because of the pain she feels. It only turns to one side curling up.
"I haven't tested her abs yet. I could try a kick to see how hard they are" Kaley says.
Keira trembles scared to hear those words.
"Please don't. I can't take any more blows. Please" can only murmur Keira by extending a trembling hand towards Kaley.
Luckily, Kaley just laughs.
"Now you can choose whether you want me or that pathetic little girl for the movie" Kaley tells the director before leaving.
Keira meanwhile is still on the ground sore and unable even to move.