News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Ex Factor

• 0 Replies

Offline bocaratbud

Ex Factor
« on: March 16, 2021, 06:59:56 PM »
Ex-Factor
By Bocarat

My name is Kathy, and earlier in my life I let the man of my dreams slip away.  I am in my early 40s and five foot five and about 130 pounds.  I am of Caribbean descent, a nurse and divorced with a daughter entering college, and I hate Jennifer.

Jennifer is the new love interest in the man formerly known as mine. Jennifer is about five foot 4 and 125 pounds with light brown or blonde hair with a chest size bigger than mine.  She is a 34-c with a shapely ass; of course, not as full an ass or breasts as mine.  At least I think so.

We met each other at a party at the ex’s (former boyfriend’s) house to celebrate the fourth of July and fireworks at a nearby park.  Nervous and not sure I should attend; my daughter convinced me to go and to take a sexy, reveling bathing suit to show off my assets.

As I arrive at the party in the afternoon and as I enter the home, I am introduced by my ex to Jennifer who hugs me and I can feel our breasts and thighs collide in a tight embrace.  We small talk and then I look for a drink as I walk away aroused by the physical contact with my ex’s new squeeze. 

The wetness in my bathing suit luckily did not show in my bathing suit.  I straightened my cover up and mingled around the party.  I met up with Jennifer again talking to a young attractive blonde.  Her name is Katy and she is talking to Jennifer about a kickboxing and boxing class that she runs at a local gym for only women.  I see Jennifer grimace with surprise when Katy grabs her ass to see the firmness in her butt.  Jennifer looks at me showing her annoyance with the move by Katy.  Katy looks at me and says that “both you girls look fit and firm” and that “a class or two would be all you need to tighten those tushes of yours.”

Katy who is in her 30s lives across from my ex and recently finished a stint in the Navy as an intelligence officer, or so she says.  She gave us two free passes to attend her upcoming kickboxing class.  Katy and her husband had a difficult time adjusting to life after the military and after about a year; she has found a niche to make a living.  Jennifer and I eye each other and promise to consider attending her class.  Katy move towards my ex who is in the kitchen and Jennifer and I share a glance at each other, and she says “what the hell” I’ll go, how about you?  I say if you go, I’ll go also. 

I can see Katy talking to the ex who is leaving the kitchen, and I sense that she and my ex have some sort of relationship and I wonder if it started when he was with me or before or during his relationship with Jennifer.  As the afternoon turns into early evening, I made it to the pool to show off the bod that my ex used to lust and dream about.  As I am lounging in the spa my blood already warmed up begins to boil as Jennifer joins me in the spa.  The ex is working the grill and looks over at us and his and mine catch each other; and I bring a smile to his face and a longing look to his eyes. 

Jennifer stretches out her legs next to mine as if comparing legs and I do the same, then I stretch out my back extending out my breasts and I am sure to see if she matches this move by one of her own.  As we continue small talk and checking out eachothers breasts.  She has a sweet face and long, thick hair- more stuff to hate about her.  Sunset turns into evening as we move to the park to watch the fireworks.  I go with my ex and of course Jennifer to see the fireworks in his truck.  My ex spreads a blanket and chairs and other couples and attractive females from the party join us.  As the fireworks goes off and the music blares; I exchange glimpses with my ex and I later scan Jennifer and notice that she and my ex are making out.  My limbs flex and tense up, and my bathing suit gets a little wetter. 

After the fireworks, the ex takes me to his home and Jennifer and I hug as I feel her thigh between mine and give each other a tight embrace. As I get my keys out, I give my ex a longer hug and a soft and long kiss on his neck. As I drive away, my legs are still flexing and squeezing together at the knees and hope for a chance to release some of the energy pent up inside of me. 

The night of the kickboxing class Jennifer and I met in the parking lot at the gym where Katy’s class was being held.   We walked in together and are greeted by Katy in the back of the gym to enter a room walled off without windows where the class and sparing would take place. The class was all female and women were lined up on opposite sides of each other.  Jennifer and I separated to join a line with the rest of the girls.  Katy instructed the girls to pair up and suiting up with boxing gloves. Girls from opposing sides of the class would pair off and pseudo box. The pairs would take time with the boxing gloves hit the other girls boxing glove as targets.  Of course, Jennifer approached me to be her boxing partner. 

Katy came by and commented and corrected my form.  Jennifer who like Katy was in the armed service was prepared to defend herself and attack me with her gloves.  Her punches to my gloves stung and forced me off balance; I began to pack more force in my punches.  Soon the energy picked up between us; I thought that some of Jennifer punches were going to knock my gloves off.  After about 20 minutes with sweat dripping off our bodies, Katy called us over to the row of heavy bags, and we were again to pair up and kick the heavy bags.  Jennifer moved to hold the bag while in a minute I would kick it as many times as possible, then we would switch tasks.  The amount of time would increase eventually until all the women were glistening with sweat and finally all the grunting would cease. 

The last part of the class was a one-minute kick and boxing match.  All the women circled a large mat in the center of the class, and volunteers or challenges were issued, and a pair of women would proceed to box and kick and basically beat the shit out of each other.  Jennifer sat Indian style across from me and smiled at me; I anticipated her challenging me to a fight, but she did not.  After the last of three challenges were issued, Katy commented how well we did and offered pointers and pain relieving stretches and other exercises.  She dismissed us and I struggled to get up and in doing so I am feeling every muscle in my body ache, Katy came over to me and asked how I like the class.  Truthfully, I was not very sure, but I told her that I liked the class a lot and would be back for the next class later this week.  Jennifer joined us and we chatted a bit about the aches and pains we felt as we walked back to our cars.  As we said good night to each other; Katy said next week you two should challenge each other I saw a competitive spirit in both of you that I do not see in the other girls in class. 

After a warm bath, and a good night sleep I was able to put the fight behind me.  I almost wished that Jennifer and I had continued the fight in the parking lot.  Getting up and preparing for work I get a text from Jennifer asking how I was doing.  I said “okay” and then asked, “how she was doing?”  She said that she was sore and in a strange way she really enjoyed the entire experience. As I am drinking my coffee and reading her text again and again, I text her back “yeah me too” and that when she waited for me to leave the gym I wondered if you wanted a Round 2 in the parking lot.  Jennifer said that she hadn’t thought of that last night and I am not sure I am ready for that yet.  This caught me by surprise as I started dreaming of her and I fighting again and me ending on top of her grinding my body into hers like Katy did to me last night.  I felt my panties getting moist and relieved myself in my morning shower.  I was wondering if Jennifer was getting off thinking of the next time fighting me. 

By chance an old friend who owned a “no-tell hotel” saw me at a Caribbean Committee dedicated to raising funds for the islands.  She said that she was renovating the hotel due to the area becoming gentrification in the area where her hotel is.  I inquired if I could use one of two of the rooms for the upcoming weekend.  She said sure-and was about to ask me what I would be doing within the rooms- when I flashed her a look of don’t ask please.  She said that the rooms still have locks, beds with sheet and ceiling lights, and drapes in the rooms being renovated.  All other furniture and appliances have been removed.  I guess that the beds are still available at the usual hourly rate.  We planned for her to give me the keys to the rooms.

Later that night I worked on a draft to Jennifer inviting her to a “Round 2” boxing fight against me.  After a few hours and glasses wine; I was ready.  I would send it to her in the morning.  In the text I suggested that we box in bikinis and that we bring an extra pair of clothes.  I would provide the water, the location and the “bitch who was going to beat the crap out of her.”  This tough talk was the consequence of maybe too many glasses of wine.  I asked her to check her schedule and give me a date and time to meet.

Later that day, Jennifer did text back and gave me a date and time with both could get together.  She also inquired about any rules since apparently it would only be the two of us there.  I thought about this and said we fight until we finish the other bitch off.  I told her not to bring anyone with her and assured her that I would be alone too.  Jennifer closed out the text by saying I can’t wait Bitch!

I had a hard time focusing on anything but the upcoming fight with Jennifer.  I went to the hotel and checked out the rooms choosing one to fight in and another that we can store our stuff.  As I walk around the room, I reflect on mistakes that I made and any advantages that I can use.  While I was scouting the room; I received a text from Jennifer. She was asking a question if I thought that Katy had set us up.  She would on to state that Katy was trying to get her nails in the ex.  I text back I don’t know -you aren’t backing out are you.  “Hell, no bitch!” came the reply from Jennifer.  I know why we are fighting I am just thinking that after I am finished with you, I’m going to fight Katy. “In your dreams slut!”  I will beat you up and dominate and humiliate you, you fuckin cxnt; then I’ll take care of Katy.  “Can’t wait Bitch came the reply.”  The text did cause me to wonder if Katy was playing us against each other.  I caught myself feeling my breasts, thighs and stomach and getting a little moist.

I arrived early and changed into my bikini with a T- shirt (taken from the ex) to cover up. I text Jennifer the address and the specific rooms that we would use and that I was waiting for her to show up.  After five minutes, the door to the fight room flew open and it was Jennifer is a white bikini.  It showed off her boobs, abs, and her tan and strong thighs.  I told her to follow me where we would store out stuff and I put that room key on the ledge of the front window and closed the drapes.  “Last chance to backdown bitch” I said.  “Never” came the reply from Jennifer.  She brought boxing gloves that she borrowed from Katy’s gym. Jennifer say Katy briefly who wanted to know what she wanted them for.  Jennifer said, “are you going to give them to me or not.” Katy relented. I stretched for a few minutes and spied Jennifer doing the same.  The room was good, but a mirror would of make it perfect. “Ready?” she asked, and I nodded, and we approached each other.  The fight would last until someone gave up or knocked unconscious.  Again, we start the fight by hitting each other’s gloves and kept circling each other and we noticed immediately that our breasts would also bounce around. 

Jennifer throws the first few punches with meaning to end the fight with a knock out (KO).  The power in her blows caught me by surprise, but I was able to counter with my own punches to KO her.  We did not move much from the center of the room exchanging punches and body punches to our soft stomachs. Jennifer got a few punches that knocked my head back, I got some that rattled her brains.  We continued to pick our spots to unload a flurry of punches, then the other one would retaliate.  We did not talk much as we fought maybe it was sudden lack of oxygen in our lungs as we both gasped for much needed air.  I noticed that when Jennifer would wind up with a punch, my left-hand counter jabs were able to hit the bitch’s face.  This counter punch kept her from continually coming at me trying to knock me out or down. 

Earlier I had set up a cell phone to capture the fight between us. Now no longer cognizant where I set it up, I just hoped that it would capture all the action for future use, and so I could show it to my ex and show him who the better woman is.  I guess that I am just as catty as Katy.  I felt myself getting tired and I threw a couple of punches that glanced over her head, and Jennifer countered with several direct hits to my face and nose.  These punches wobbled me like a kid’s toy, and I dropped down to the floor.  As I lay heaving for air on the floor; Jennifer was standing with her hands on her knees yelling for me to get up.  Using the bed as a brace I was able to get back to my feet and continue fighting.  Again, Jennifer landed punch after punch knocking me silly.  I backed away this time leaning against the wall.  Jennifer used the time to catch her breath as we both searched for our second wind.

We had both been fighting only five minutes, but it was taking its toll on me.  Jennifer over reached with a punch and I followed up with a punch that landed on her cute little face, as she fell back, I followed with a punch to her stomach, and then a uppercut to her chin.  She fell backwards and finally landed on the floor in the fetal position.  I yell at her “to get up bitch!” She then rolled over and got back to her feet and nailed me with a direct punch to the face, and I go down.  The room is spinning as I attempt to get up, I yell at Jennifer that it is not over. 

After ten minutes into the fight our punches become more desperate as we both try to finish the other off.  Defending ourselves as we box is no longer an option.  It is all about finishing Jennifer off and ending the fight as soon as possible.  We both still are jabbing and moving around, yet we are just trying to set up the winning blow.  My ex always said that in a fight like this you don’t have to land all your punches just the last one.

After exchanging blows and fighting toe to toe; it has now become a fight to whoever can outlast the other.  Time and again after throwing several punches at each other, we separate to catch our breath, and then come together to fight again.  This one time, Jennifer lands a punch to my face that knocks me backward and against the wall.  My knees feel wobbly but can stand up and not fall to the floor.  Jennifer takes advantage of the respite in our fight to catch her breath, and starts stalking me.  Jennifer and I throw wild punches that only exhaust us more.  I finally land a punch to her head that spins her around, but not off her feet.  I finally land a left uppercut that sends Jennifer to the floor after thirteen minutes of fighting.  She now moves away and gets up more slowly than she did before, and as soon as she steadies herself as I move in for the kill and throw several punches that move her to the edge of the bed.  She then retaliates and lands several punches to my head and stomach spinning me around and lands me on the bed.  I curl up on the edge of the bed as she now moves in for the kill, As I get up she nails me again with shots to my stomach as I am still curled up; she then backs up and moves into me with body shots up against the wall.  I get out of the corner of the bed and wall and charge into her with more punches in quick succession. Her head jerks back as again I move in against my foe but is unable to finish her off. 

I then sell out and send a punch to her gut but hit her below the belt.  This doubles her over.  I move back allowing her to regain her breath and see if she is ready to give up.  Despite the beating that we have given each other, we are just two stubborn bitches.  Our panting is louder and deeper and our punch lack most of the force from earlier in the fight.  I then mock her putting my gloves up by my ears, and she moves in for a free punch; I quickly drop my hands and throw a punch with as much force as I have left and nail her straight in the face.  The bitch still does not go down!  We continue to punch and move looking for the opportunity to finish the fight was one decisive punch.  After landing five consecutive left-hand punches to her; I follow up with a right hook that hits her gut and forces her to her flail with a right-hand punch to my gut that takes the momentum from me in the fight.  We have now been fighting twenty minutes and I am hoping that the slut will give up or fall soon.  I move in close to her body for more fighting body to body throwing punches to her gut, and as she bends over at her waist, I wrap my right arm around her neck and throw punches into her guts and tits.  This knocks what remaining air she had out of her lungs.  She finally drops to the floor and as she gets to her knees, I kick her in the gut, doubling her over.  I stand over her and as she gets up, I punch her again in the face sending her down again.  As she is rolling around on the floor, I yell at her to get up.  As she does finally get up, I move in quickly still throwing punches at whatever part of her body they land on.  I again nail her and send her to the floor and help her up to beat on her some more.  I hit her while she is down in her gut and kick her in the thigh.  I kick and kick, and then she reacts and grabs my foot with her hand, and she sideswipes me to the floor.  The jolt of hitting the floor knocks the air out of me.

We are both on our backs taking in as much air into our lungs as we can.  Neither one of us are moving quickly towards each other.  She gets to her knees first and throws herself on top of me, and as our bodies hit a “plop” sound is made from our sweaty stomachs make contact.  We lay there for several minutes, our hair matted, tears in our eyes and faces puffy and swollen.  I pushed Jennifer off me and rolled away from her.  We had been fighting for twenty-five minutes and neither of us was ready to continue the fight.  Jennifer sat up while I was still stretched out on the floor; she then made it to her feet and got herself and me a bottle of water.  We each struggled to get our gloves off so that we could unscrew the bottle top. 

Jennifer gulped her water and grabbed the key off the ledge and went next door to use the bathroom and get the hell outta there. She came back dressed and returned the key to the ledge and then said, “later bitch.”  I watched her leave and got to my feet and laid on the bed.  Getting up after some time sleeping off the aches and pains, I retrieved the cell phone to make sure it recorded the fight and watched it as it played again and again in my head as I dozed off back to sleep.

Unfinished Business

It took a few days for me to get over the fight with Jennifer and come to grips that I did not dominate her as I thought I would.  The video I recorded distracted me during down times over the next couple of days.  The brutality of the fight, the hatred we each shared for each other during the fight without saying much in the way of words had me confused, and not sure if I wanted to tangle with this bitch again!  Jennifer broke the radio silence between us with an innocent text asking how I was doing? And if I was still alive?  She went on to state that she has been in a cloud mentally and physically it felt like coming out of a coma.  Its hard to hate this bitch, but I couldn’t see us being friends until this battle has been settled between us.  I was too sore to really get excited from the fight, and then wondered if it had been a semi-sexual experience when Jennifer dropped her exhausted body on top of mine on the floor of the hotel room.  I sent back in a text that I had to get my thoughts together before I could answer, and that I would reply soon. 

I did not want her to think that she won the mental and physical fight between us.  Feeling better and more of a survivor; I contemplated if I wanted to fight Jennifer again, and what kind of fight that would be.  The boxing gloves were a bit much as I am still feeling the swelling around my face and overall beating my body took.  A wrestling match between us would probably evolve into a catfight which might be interesting and a chance again to dominate her body sexually and totally defeat the slut.  The hotel rooms worked well, private, secluded and big enough to fight.  The bed in the room adds a special variable to the fight.  Kathy imagined a tough fight with Jennifer on the bottom of her and the two falling asleep after a close battle that she would win out at the end. 

Kathy again worked carefully with many rough drafts to initiate the invitation to a new kind of fight – a catfight.  She did not want to scare her off, as she has been open to anything and everything so far.  After contacting her friend and confirming the availability of the same two hotel rooms Kathy composed the text to Jennifer.  It read I am inviting you to a fight to end all fights.  We come dressed in our most revealing, sexy lingerie same location, same two rooms and we have an all out no holds bar CATFIGHT.  Don’t spend too much on your slutty lingerie, as it will be in shreds when we finish unless you are too scared to go woman to woman.  Text back soon with your acceptance or your acknowledgment that I am the BETTER WOMAN- bitch.  Kathy nervously sent the text hoping for a reply soon and yet not sure if she really wanted Jennifer to accept the challenge or not.

Woman to Woman

Jennifer was in a daze until she received Kathy’s text.  She must have read it a dozen times before she grasped what Kathy was texting.  A fight is a fight; what does a woman to woman fight mean?  Jennifer googled the term and found a lot of entries.  Starting her research, it looked like it meant hair and tit pulling, and it led to one woman pinning the other down either on a floor or bed.  Further research showed women fighting and then having a sex fight.  Jennifer wouldn’t mind a sex fight with Kathy; both about the same age, height, and weight.  Jennifer felt that she was stronger and obviously the better woman. She watched several videos and became excited and aroused at the prospect of dominating Kathy in a fight, but the sex fight involved a lot of variables like using your muscles and leverage to pin Kathy, but what effect will their lips, tongue, nipples and the grinding and rubbing of their pussies against each other have on her and me; and can you use your fingers to stimulate or tear at your opponent’s pussy. 

Jennifer had a hundred questions swirling around her head regarding the fight.  Would they set rules, was she reading more into the challenge that Kathy sent her?  Kathy was not one to plan, and plot; she’s spontaneous and partially that is why the fight got started in the first place.  The two women had an opportunity to face each other; and they took it, then another opportunity to fight and they took it again.  Now this is a different level, Kathy knows that she is no match with her ex and my man, me.  She had her chance and somehow, she blew it.  Jennifer has been hesitant to ask her man any questions about Kathy, and certainly not talk to him about the fight they had or this new one being proposed.  Jennifer has been cautious about seeing Katy too.  That bitch has probably figured out what she did with the boxing gloves she borrowed, and that reminds her she needs to get Kathy’s pair back to her before she knocks on Mark’s door asking about them. 

Jennifer thought about texting Kathy back about a date and time; and why lingerie?  Obviously, they would be torn to shreds and offer very little protection from the assault of the other women.  The thought of a sex fight with her rival stimulated her both mentally and physically.  Jennifer started thinking back to her fights in secondary schools.  As a Puerto Rican teenager in the Bronx fights were just part of the curriculum.  Puerto Ricans versus other Hispanics, versus American Blacks, versus island girls.  There was always are variety to the conflicts.  Her father taught her young that if she is challenged to fight, start the fight right away, so that opponent’s friends could not organize and out number you and join in on the fight.  Somehow, she believed that Kathy believed the same credo, and it would be wo-mano y wo-mano.  Jennifer chuckled at the saying she just created. Instead of hand to hand combat; it might be tit to tit and pussy to pussy.

Jennifer responded back her acceptance and going back and forth checking calendars and schedules a date and time was agreed upon almost two weeks away.  This frustrated Jennifer and I am sure Kathy also she thought.  Jennifer started rummaging through her sexy lingerie and really preferred to fight in her pajama bottoms that she took from Mark, and a flimsy top.  She then wondered if Kathy ever wore the same pj bottoms.  The relationship and sex between Jennifer and Mark have been great.  He gets along great with my girls, they truly adore him.  To lose all this to that bitch Kathy would be devastating and would call for an immediate rematch.  She was not sure how much Kathy wanted him back, or just scornful to the new woman in Mark’s life. 

After a couple of days, Jennifer text Kathy several pictures of a proposed red lingerie that she modeled in various poses on the bed in Mark’s bedroom. After about an hour; Kathy sent a sex tape of her and Mark fucking in the same bed.  Jennifer was pissed as I am sure Kathy was at the furious at the viewing of the pictures.  Jennifer wondered who set up the video, and if Mark had a copy also.  In the video Kathy slowed stroked his engorged cock and started sucking on it while Mark laid back in the bed and groaned and stroked her hair and breasts.  After a few minutes of this, Kathy mounted Mark and grinded her pelvis and took in his cock in her and wildly bucked until she became exhausted, and then Mark quickly flipped her over and fucked her for another 15 minutes.  Both laid exhausted on the bed.  Kathy then got up and turned off the video.  Mark had already left for a shower and may not have known about the video.  Jennifer now had more questions about the relationship between Mark and Kathy. 

Jennifer text back Slut! Kathy almost immediately text back cxnt!  Now how would they pass the time until the fight.  On the Saturday a week before the scheduled fight, Jennifer went to a JC Penny to shop for a less expensive lingerie outfit to wear for the fight.  She did not want to use her expensive and favorite lingerie in a fight that would probably be ripped and torn. 

As she shops at the department store, she notices that there are not many employees on the floor.  She stops a woman and inquires about the lack of employees who complains that the store is about to closed, and that most of the staff has jumped ship.  The woman is a part-time employee who is in her 60s and is fed up with the situation.  Jennifer was thinking about a possible mini fight in one of the dressing rooms.  Jennifer quickly grabbed a suit and asked to try it on.  What she was doing was scouting the site for a possible fight location.  The dressing rooms were large by most dressing rooms found in department stores with a sturdy wood door that had a lock.  Jennifer then checked her purse for how much cash she had on hand. 

Jennifer spoke to the employee about using the dressing room on a Sunday and explained discreetly what they would be doing in the dressing room and would she the employee keep watch because Jennifer did not want to be arrested.  Not good for the career she said.  The older lady understood and watched as Jennifer counted out bills for her discretion and silence.  She thought about having her oldest daughter come with her to be a lookout, but that might scare Kathy off or she would want to bring her own daughter to also be a lookout.  Knowing her daughter, a secondary fight would ensue between the two younger daughters and this idea was quickly dismissed. 

Jennifer then sent Kathy a text about her idea for an exhibition or mini-fight knowing that it could not last all day without the two brawling women being discovered and possibly arrested.  Jennifer suggested that they meet at the dressing room on the 2nd floor where the elderly employee would be covering the floor and them from being discovered.  She suggested dressing in a skirt and suit with a button-down blouse and of course high heels to add a little sex and seduction to the fight and to also be about suspicion.  Jennifer called the fight to be tit to tit battle.  No pantyhose as she learned in the video research as it would be ripped and again a waste of money.  She also told Kathy to bring her boxing gloves from the 1st round fight; then she could get Katy out of the picture.

Jennifer waited a couple of hours before Kathy finally text back that she would be coming from Church and would be there at about 12:30 wearing a black suit and skirt with a button-down blouse with no pantyhose on.  Jennifer did not know that Kathy was particularly proud of her breasts, and faithfully wore a bra to bed to keep her breasts firm and luscious.

Sunday afternoon arrived and Jennifer got there as the department store opened.  She checked with the elderly employee who met her, and both agreed that the remainder of the discretion money would be paid as Jennifer left the dressing room (the end of the fight).  Like Kathy, Jennifer brought water bottles in her purse along with an extra blouse to wear home after the fight.  Jennifer meandered around the section of the store eyeing her own blue suit and skirt and unbuttoning some of the blouse buttons to display her cleavage.  As she spotted Kathy step on the floor from the escalator, she caught Kathy’s eye and motioned her over to the dressing room, and then nodded to the elderly employee that the agreement and the fight was on. 

As the two women entered the dressing room each eyeing and comparing the other’s outfit and body Jennifer started by pushing Kathy on the shoulder to get in the dressing room.  Kathy pushed back and soon they were in each other’s grabs and pulling at their suits.  They both wrapped their arms around each other and gave painful tugs to each other’s hair.  Kathy pushed Jennifer away and off her, and took her suit jacket off and Jennifer did the same.  Their blouses were both revealing hints of cleavage, and the skirts were above the knees of both women.  They approached each other again, and their legs tangled to try to bring the other women down to the floor.  Jennifer won this first battle, as Kathy held on to Jennifer bringing her down also.  The two women were on the floor and each continued wrap their legs around each other and spread them for better leverage and easier access to prove their dominance with their pussies.  Jennifer grinded on Kathy’s pussy while they struggled on the floor and after a brief show of dominance; Kathy flipped Jennifer over on her back and forced her pussy into Jennifer.  The two women continued this type of fight, and were cautious to not yell, cuss or groan. 

After the initial grinding of their groins, Kathy also started to force her weight and tits into Jennifer.  Jennifer flipped Kathy over again on her back and the two women looked each other in the eye.  They each saw hatred, lust and a desire to prove which woman was the better woman.  Kathy started moaning as the pressure on their pussies increased.  Each woman had the other’s hand in theirs in a test of strength, and Jennifer continued humping Kathy as their skirts were now being hiked up due to their legs being spread apart and the friction on their asses rubbing on the carpeted floor.  Kathy was able to roll Jennifer over and then using her knees to help with slamming her pussy into Jennifer’s. 

Jennifer was able to break out of Kathy’s grip and pull at her hair and breasts in the bra Kathy wore.  They separated, and Kathy matched Jennifer getting off the floor, and began to open her blouse for the next stage of the fight.  Jennifer opened her blouse and undid her bra releasing her nipples and tits to face Kathy’s tits and nipples.  They came together rubbing their tits against each other and flicking their nipples against their foes’ nipples.  Jennifer then backed up and removed her blouse and the unfastened bra to fight topless; Kathy did the same and they met again in the center of the dressing room.  Each woman grabbing the underside of their breasts and connecting and rubbing their nipples against the other’s. 

Kathy kept cupping her breasts while Jennifer snaked her arm around Kathy’s neck and slammed her breasts into Kathy’s pair.  Kathy says that her tits are more powerful than Jennifer as they continue to rock and roll into each other.  Jennifer says that you like this and your nipples are more erect and being turned on more.  They then focus on their nipples and Kathy says that her nipples are becoming red and raw as they continue to rub and grind away.  As they hold and grind their nipples and tits, their manicured nails dig into the tit flesh of the other woman. 

They continue to struggle rubbing their tits against the others as they groan and moan from the physical struggle and stimulation to their bodies. Jennifer tells Kathy that her nipples are bright red and must be aching to stop the fight and hers are still pink.   Kathy stops and licks her fingers to wet her nipples, Jennifer follows the move and wets her own nipples.  They go back and as they rub their tits as they move closer and Jennifer moves her knees into Kathy’s and starts to separate her legs and moves in closer as their inner thighs touch.  The women brush their tits against other like a paint brush on a wall; then they grab the waist of the other and bash their boobs into the other’s boobs.  Jennifer nipples are becoming raw, so she drops some spit on top of her boobs and continues the battle.  They eventually bring in the other close and as they moan and groan, they appear to be slow dancing with each other as they gyrate their hips and thighs. 

Kathy says to Jennifer that she thinks she is getting the hang of it as they continue the tit fight.  Kathy then says let’s challenge our woman hood and thrust it to me as Kathy thrusts her pussy into Jennifer’s.  Hands move down from their waist to their lovely asses and pull up each other’s skirt.  Kathy’s ass and thighs are larger and not as firm as Jennifer’s.  Yet they are nice and round and got Mark turned on during their time together and possibly when he still thinks about them and her.

Kathy locked into Jennifer’s eyes as she challenged the ultimate in a female sex fight.  They both rocked her pussies into each other, and Kathy said to Jennifer that you are getting closer, and that her pussy and tits are better than hers.  A loud clapping noise was being made by the two combatants and then as they slowed down to a very deliberate pace with very impactful hits to the other’s pelvis.  As they moved around the dressing room, occasionally, the women would raise one of their legs to attempt to hump the other into submission as they adjusted their skirts up towards their waist. 

After a short series of bursts of thigh against thigh, the women and their breathing became labored as both were approaching some sort of climax.  While their thighs and pelvises battled, the two women locked hand in hand as they did earlier on the floor as they threw their tits and bodies into each other.  Again, the loud clapping noise was being made, and as Kathy felt some cum flow against her thigh, she asked what’s this? And moved her hand and began to rub Jennifer’s pussy with her fingers and Jennifer wrapped her arm around the back of Kathy and moved her hand to her ass and found her honey spot and inserted her fingers into Kathy’s pussy.  Both women now teased the other’s pussy sliding their fingers along or into the other’s vagina.  Care was taken not to scratch or tear into the other’s vaginal walls.  A mutual bear hug followed as both women were still trying to outlast the other in this so-called mini sex fight.  The grinding of breasts, thighs and stomachs meeting and continuing the clapping noise of stomach flesh hitting stomach flesh again and again.  Suddenly, Jennifer’s phone rang, then stopped and rang again.  This was the signal from the elderly employee that the use of the dressing room had come to an end.  Jennifer broke it off surprising Kathy who still wanted more of the close, intimate contact with her foe. 

Sensing what the call meant both Jennifer and Kathy fixed their skirts and put on their blouses and gathered bras and other their personal belongings and stuffed them in their overly large purses.  Kathy left first, and Jennifer made sure to grab one last grasp of her ass, as Kathy moved liked she was goosed, she turned around and gave Jennifer a look.  They both checked themselves in the mirror, fixing their clothes and hair and walked out.  Kathy left down the escalator first, followed my Jennifer after meeting with the employee to pay her off for her services.  “I heard you girls really go at it. It’s a wonder no one was hurt.” The floor manager was inspecting the floor and all activity.  Yes, it truly was and lucky for us that we were not caught” Jennifer said.  The employee said the department store would be open for about another month or so, before they started the Super Discounts.  “Just in case you wondered about the two of you girls getting together again.”

Jennifer left the store through the same entrance she entered about an hour ago.  The fight between these two hell-cats lasted about 20 minutes.  As she entered the parking lot, she looked around hoping to see Kathy and aware that the bitch might run her over.  Kathy sat on the hood of her compact car just looking at Jennifer who finally spotted her in the back of the parking lot.  Jennifer started walking to Kathy’s car, she walked towards Kathy on the hood of her car.  Kathy motions over to her to come and talk to her.  As Jennifer approached, Kathy arched her back and crossed her legs showing a lot of thigh to her opponent.  The two just stood just feet apart without saying a word before Jennifer broke the silence.  “We are okay in there pointing to the department store and the employee said we could come back again.”  Kathy interrupted Jennifer and said, “how about we finish this mini fight right here and now.”  Jennifer thought then quickly agreed and then asked “where” as she looked around.  “Back seat of my car bitch!” Kathy sputtered. “Its tight, secluded and it won’t take me much time to finish you off!” Jennifer said “okay.”   “Rock, paper, scissors to see who is on top Kathy said.  After multiple ties, a winner was finally declared.  Kathy would start on top of Jennifer in the back seat.  As the women, still in their skirts and blouses got in the car, Kathy yells at Jennifer to spread them wide slut and the two women start humping.  Being on the bottom allowed Jennifer to pull at Kathy’s hair and tear into her blouse and breasts.  Kathy had a decidedly weight advantage and put it to her favor as she pushed against the door of the backseat thrusting her pelvis into Jennifer’s.  Both women could feel themselves climax and as the rush of juices and adrenaline rushed through their bodies, they both went limp.  Kathy got Jennifer to cum first, but Jennifer caused pain and damage to both her hair and breasts and caused Kathy’s eventual orgasm.  The women spent of energy and emotion, took in deep breaths of air as Kathy peeled herself off Jennifer.  They both sat up, looked at each other and gulped some water from the bottles that Jennifer brought for after the fight. 

Jennifer asked about another round in the backseat, and Kathy said no she had to pick up her daughter soon and did not want her daughter seeing her like this.  Kathy got out of the car first, soon followed by Jennifer as they exited by separate doors from the back of the compact car.  Jennifer walked around to Kathy as she started her car and powered down her window.  Jennifer said “thanks for meeting me here today.  Are we still on for next weekend?”  Kathy just smiled and laughed and said, “of course bitch!” and she drove off.

Jennifer pleased with her performance felt the aches and pain again of fighting with another woman.  The bitch did not get the best of her in the fight and backed down from continuing the fight with her.  Jennifer did enjoy the orgasms and looked forward too many more in her contests with this woman.

Lies and Reflections

As Kathy drove off, her mind began to wander.  Again, she told a lie.  She did not have to pick up her daughter, she just was not ready to be pinned beneath the bitch Jennifer and forced to take her assault to her pussy.  The hair pulling and tit pulling would have been great to do to her, as she had done to me in the back seat of my car.  The lying was a wedge that she forced between the ex and her.  She would hide the truth from him; and the worse part it was never about her seeing someone else or on the side it was about stupid stuff.  She promised herself at the time of the separation that she would be more open and honest with people, especially the ex.  At a red light, Kathy looked backed at the bench seat and wondered if there were clumps of her hair on the seat or floor.  She did not see any, but she still had a headache.  Kathy drank some more water and felt a little better as she made her way home.

When she got home, her daughter was still at work and the townhouse was dark and quiet.  She flopped down on the couch and started to examine her blouse, and breasts and thighs.  They were scratched and had red lines from the tearing into her flesh.  The blouse was of no use anymore and would be tossed with the trash.  Kathy felt like shit and she remembered another thing that would piss the ex off, and that was a lack of reflection of her actions, thoughts and statements.  Kathy did not have the ex’s vocabulary, and would end up being tongue tied and lash out at people including the ex.  As Kathy reflects now on where she is in her life Professionally, she is doing well, but her personal life is in the toilet.  It has been downward since the breakup with the ex, but they did not really break up; they just stopped seeing each other as a couple.  The ex would still invite her out and over to things, but there were other people there also.  A few months ago, she invited herself over to work some technology issues on her laptop, and she ended up in bed with an Asian Bitch and the ex.  That was her first sex fight, and that was in the ex’s shower.  Kathy does not remember the sex too much, the threesome as she had too much wine.  She does remember of starting a fight with the Asian slut in the shower, and eventually her foe went down on her orally and brought Kathy to an unbelievable orgasm.  The pleasure turned into shock when the Asian bitch said that she had done that to her during the Ménage a trois and was only paying her back.

Kathy reflected some more about her relationship with the ex.  She missed him terribly not just the sex but the intimacy.  The sharing of hopes and dream for ourselves as a couple and the children we each have.  She then started wondering if Jennifer had kids.  Kathy smiled at the thought that we fight like two momma tigers.  Proud of herself in the fight she has taken to Jennifer.  It reminded of the adrenaline she got growing up in Brooklyn, and fight Puerto Ricans, other island black girls and the American Black girls.  She really enjoyed fighting blondes.  Kathy did not always win and not all fights were over boys, some were just over a look some bitch gave her or the exchange of slurs and insults that led to a fight or a gang fight.  Before the sex fight with the Asian Chick and Jennifer, she had fought another nurse. The other nurse was older, and not as tough as Kathy.  However, this fight cost her a job and a promotion, but it was worth it beating the shit our of her.  Kathy had other fights in college, and at clubs, but she was in no way the instigator, yet she never did back down from a fight in a bathroom or parking lot.

After a couple of good nights of sleep; Kathy was ready to upset, annoy and antagonize Jennifer.  Since the conflict began between the two women, Kathy would call the ex and just ask about him (never about Jennifer), how his kids were doing?  She would send a seductive text just hours before the last fight a picture in her skirt suit a few hours before the fight in the dressing room.  She made sure to hike up the skirt and show enough cleavage to drive his imagination wild with the anticipation of the two getting back together and fucking. She knew her ex was a leg and thigh man but did enjoy a nice pair of breasts.  Kathy decided not to text Jennifer, but to continue text the ex hoping that their private conversations would somehow get back to Jennifer. 

Kathy then sent the ex a text saying that she saw Jennifer outside a hotel in another part of town; and then a day later sent the ex a text that she saw Jennifer outside the JC Penny’s and asked the ex what she was doing there?  A couple days before the next fight, Jennifer text Kathy asking why the fuck she is texting the ex and insinuating that I was at the hotel and Penny’s for something lurid.  “Why? Are you embarrassed at us fighting?” Kathy stated, “you know that the ex and I are friends.”  “We were also very intimate, and I know he still has feelings for me.”  “Really!” Jennifer replied, “you know why we are fighting don’t you.” She ended the text “I’ll see you in a couple of days.  Fuck off Bitch!” 

Kathy was primed for a fight with the bitch right now.  Another text came, and it was Jennifer asking if she was home.  Kathy replied yes and do you want a piece of me right now?  Jennifer text back, I am on my way slut!  Kathy tried to remain calm and picked up a magazine that she picked up at the hospital and anxiously waited for Jennifer to arrive.  About twenty minutes after the threatening text, Jennifer was knocking at her door. 

Jennifer rushed the door and immediately started slapping Kathy about the face.  Kathy threw the magazine at Jennifer and the two hellcats soon had their hands in each other’s hair.  Kathy was dressed in a short dress and Jennifer was in sweat pants with a draw string and a flimsy top.  They started ripping at each other’s top and Jennifer top was ripped and torn.  Kathy also got a slap that stung Jennifer nose, and caused her to step back from the battle.  After a brief second, the two started slapping again, and with Jennifer moving towards Kathy and forcing her into the stairs to the upstairs bedrooms.  Kathy turned and faced Jennifer slapping her and grabbing her hair on the staircase.  Kathy had Jennifer up against the hand rail as they continued the body to body slaps.  At the landing Kathy tripped over the step and both women fell and rolled over on to each other. 

Jennifer got her feet first, and lifted Kathy up by her hair and had her up against the wall.  The two continued to struggle and Kathy got out of her grasp and raced into her bedroom, and as Jennifer followed her Kathy was able to flip Jennifer on to the bed.  The hellcats wrestled on the top, tearing at each other clothes calling each other slut, whore, bitch and cxnt. Kathy finally got leverage and took Jennifer to the floor of the bedroom against the bed. Kathy was now nude except for her panties.  Jennifer was briefly on top of Kathy and tried to pin her down, but Kathy was moving too much and too quickly to get a pin. Jennifer got up off the floor and on her feet, and Kathy soon followed her stalking her to now being on the bed.  Kathy leaped and was on top of Jennifer on the bed.  Jennifer wrapped her strong thighs around Kathy’s waist as the two slapped, pulled hair and tore into each other breasts. 

Jennifer was able to buck Kathy off her and started kicking at her forcing her again off the bed.  The two were partially on the floor and on the bed. Jennifer again being quicker and to her feet pinned Kathy’s head between her thighs.  Kathy pulled at Jennifer’s sweat pants pulling them down to her knees as Jennifer slapped and grabbed digging her nails into Kathy’s ass.  Kathy some how got to her feet breaking the hold around her neck, and was able to tackle Jennifer back on the bed. 

Kathy had Jennifer’s head in an armlock, and as she squeezed, she was taking in air through deep breaths.  Jennifer also took the opportunity to take in much needed air.  Both women continued to slap each other’s ass and thighs with an occasional hit to the other’s stomach.  Kathy was on the verge of pinning Jennifer down, but her continuous bucking kept Kathy from finishing the fight.  Kathy finally got Jennifer in a position where she could face sit her on the bed.  Jennifer was groaning and what sounded like crying beneath her foe’s ass and thighs. 

Kathy was not strong enough to hold Jennifer down who escaped and got off the bed as she breathed heavily and analyzing the situation as she readies to attack again.  Jennifer jumped on the bed and on top of Kathy.  The bed wrestling continued as neither was willing to give up.  Jennifer cried out again as her hair was being pulled from her scalp.  Jennifer did not give up and was back on top of Kathy.  Jennifer had her arms in Kathy’s hair and her other arm around Kathy’s neck.  Kathy was able to escape and the two fell from the bed to the floor.  This time Kathy has the advantage and was able to have Jennifer pinned against her allowing her to tear into her tits. Jennifer screamed as Kathy continued the torture; she also had Jennifer in a scissor pin around her waist.  Kathy kept yelling at Jennifer that he is my boyfriend, he is my boyfriend.  Jennifer pleaded to be let go, and Kathy released her.  Jennifer sprung off the bed and on to her feet thinking that the fight was over. 

Kathy charged at her again, the relentless attack was wearing Jennifer down.  What had she started with this bitch?  Kathy then grabbed Jennifer by the hair to lead her back on the bed.  Jennifer thought that Kathy would take her down the stairs and throw her out of the house.  But Kathy tossed her on the bed and the two continued to wrestle and fight on the mattress as the sheets and pillows have all be tossed and thrown about the room. This time Jennifer had the upper hand and went after Kathy’s exposed tits.  She dug her nails into the tit flesh and pulled and tore at the breasts and nipples.  Kathy now screamed at the top of her lungs in pain.  Kathy’s leg was still kicking and trying to python them around Jennifer waist or neck.  After releasing her foe’s tits; Jennifer pulled Kathy’s hair who did the same to Jennifer as the two writhed on the floor.  Kathy hopped up and straddled Jennifer as each were still pulling at the hair of the other.  Cries from both women could be heard by the neighbors.

Kathy and Jennifer finally broke off the impasse.  Kathy was on top of Jennifer sitting up, and soon Jennifer’s hands were pinned by Kathy to the floor. After several gulps of air, Kathy got up and kicked Jennifer in her stomach and sat down on the bed.  They yelled at each other calling each other whore and slut, and finally Jennifer sat up and smacked Kathy hard enough to knock her down on the bed.  Jennifer hops on the bed and onto Kathy who turns to her side, and now the women look like a pretzel.  Each has the other in a scissors pin around their foe’s neck.  They roll around for a bit, and then Jennifer is back on top.  Again the lack of oxygen in their lungs and muscles forces the two babe to slow the pace down and just hold on without tightening their grips. 

Jennifer tries to face sit her to submission, but Kathy will not relent and eventually forces Jennifer off her, but also gets to her feet on the bed.  Now both women are standing on the bed bouncing like they were back in the gym.  The throw slaps at each other, and due to the mattress being bouncy to their balance, they both leap off the bed.  Jennifer goes around to where Kathy is at and throws her back down on the bed.  He is mine!  He is mine bitch! Kathy keeps uttering.  Jennifer still taking in air into her lungs looks around the room and sees several frames of pictures of Kathy and Mark together posing at glamourous events.  Jennifer takes one of the frames and then throws it against the wall shattering the glass and breaking the frame.  Kathy vaults at Jennifer and the two women are now back on the floor rolling around face to face, their legs are working to gain an advantage over the other.  As Jennifer slaps Kathy’s tits, Kathy slips her hands under Jennifer’s sport bra and tears into the flesh with her long, strong nails.  The two are crying in pain, as Jennifer finally succumbs to Kathy as she is pinned under Kathy’s ass and thighs.  Kathy yells out that “I am the winner, and he is my boyfriend,” again and again. Jennifer spews out “fuck you bitch!”  Kathy lowers her tits into Jennifer’s face and then moves her ass up sitting on the now defeated Jennifer and grinding her ass into her foe’s face.

Taking time to enjoy the position that she has on her foe, Kathy takes in some air and rolls off Jennifer.  Jennifer’s chest is heaving as she searches for her 2nd, 3rd and 4th wind.
Kathy sits on the bed and kicks Jennifer in the rib telling her “to get the fuck out of my house bitch!  Jennifer looks up at her and goes into the fetal position to cover up from the annoying kicks.  Slowly she straightens herself and gets on her feet.  She gives Kathy an eat shit look and shoots her a birdie at her.  Kathy asks, “how was the view of the pussy that my man will be fucking, kissing and licking!”  “Fuck you whore!  Jennifer replies.  She adjusts her sports bra and straightens her sweatpants and gets ready to leave.  “You owe me for the frame bitch.”  Fuck off! You shouldn’t even have any pictures of my man you desperate slut!” Jennifer then removes the picture from the broken frame and rips it in half.  Kathy flies off the bed and grabs Jennifer’s hair as the two women start fighting again.  They stumble out of the bedroom and into the hallway.  Jennifer recovers and pins Kathy against the wall as slaps and tugs on each other hair is exchanged. 

Kathy gets away from the wall and then screams at Jennifer to leave.  Jennifer backs off as tears are running down Kathy’s cheeks.  “Get out, get out” Kathy screams again and again.  Jennifer backs away and cautiously walks down the stairs; preparing for another fight as Kathy follows her to the door.  Kathy wipes away her tears and slams the door on Jennifer’s ass. “Fuck you slut!” Jennifer yells back at the display of anger.

Kathy watches as Jennifer pulls away in her car, and then crashes on her couch.  Again, another fight with Jennifer and the aches and pains her brain is telling her about don’t seem to matter, the rush of adrenaline was incredible, and she is still okay except for the wear and tear of her body, breasts and hair.  She quickly falls to sleep on the couch.

Fight or fuck!

Jennifer a successful principal of an urban high school with over 2,500 students is driving home from her latest fight with Kathy.  Her jaw is sore from the bitch grinding her pelvis into her mouth.  Kathy’s panties were wet; no sure if it was from sweat from the fight, or the stimulation of Jennifer’s hot breath on her pussy.  Jennifer is really enjoying the physicality of the fights and it has been translated to a new level of sex with her man.  He keeps asking about the scratches and bruises.  Jennifer brushes them off as part of being a principal breaking up fights at school or rushing to one meeting or another.  “I am just clumsy I guess” Jennifer replies. 

Jennifer a dedicated educator and gym rat always felt better after a workout.  Aerobic and weight training has helped in the fights and her stamina to continue with her daily grind.  Lately, as she works out, she looks at other people in the gym and wonders how she would fare in a fight with them either male or female.  She never stopped fighting when she was younger just because she got hit or hurt; it was more about hurting the other person male or female. 

Jennifer considers giving her man a late-night quickie and then back home to check in on the girls.  She is stopped at a light; and text her man about a “booty call” right now.  He  text back and says, “hell yeah!”  Jennifer arrives at his house and he is waiting for her outside and the two embrace, kiss and he leads her to the bedroom.  Jennifer rips his clothes off, and he helps removing her sports bra and deftly unties and removes her sweatpants and panties.  She then takes his cock, and starts kissing, and sucking on it; she then maneuvers her body so that the two lovers are in a 69 position, and he starts kissing, fingering and licking the folds of her pussy.  Jennifer is realizing that his cock is ready for penetration, and that her own pussy is well lubricated and ready to fuck.  She guides him to mount her and they fuck until they both come and fall apart in exhaustion on the bed. 

Jennifer takes a few deep breaths, compliments her host and says, “love you and I will see ya’ later.”  She gathers her stuff, heads out the door leaving him naked at the door rushing to see her off and they wish each other a good night.  Jennifer looks forward to a good night sleep, and then reminds herself to hit the gym early and then off to work.  Jennifer checks on her daughters and then showers to rinse off the stink from the fight and sex and goes to sleep immediately and feeling a sense of satisfaction and confidence, and ease with herself.  She was feeling very comfortable in her own bruised and scratched skin.

Saturday morning arrived and Jennifer had a very busy day.  She had a community breakfast for the area near her school.  Ministers, business partners and community leaders would be in attendance and this was a group that wanted to know what her and the district were doing to improve children’s lives.  After the breakfast, her school was participating in a district cross country meet and a marching band competition being held at her school and she promised to lend her support.  Finally, the re-, re-match with Kathy at the hotel.  Jennifer was looking forward to this fight.  She had her lingerie in the back of her SUV along with other necessary items for the pre and post-fight. 

On her way to the hotel; Jennifer started to visualize how the fight might go.  She dreamed up different scenarios, some ending good, some not so good.  The fights so far have been equal with neither combatant having an overwhelming edge over the other.  Jennifer loved the close contact and admitted that Kathy was surprising her in not giving up. Jennifer’s only concern was not losing to Kathy because they would fight again, and again if necessary was that the desperate bitch would bring a weapon.  Kathy so far has only committed a few cheap shots on her, and her superior training from the Marines and workouts should keep her from being defeated and humiliated.

Jennifer pulled into the parking lot of the hotel and did immediately see Kathy.  She got out of her SUV, grabbed the bag from the back and started walking around looking for the bitch.  After ten minutes of searching, she returned to her SUV, and got out her phone to text Kathy.  It read “Hey Bitch!  Where are you?”  Minutes passed and Jennifer text Kathy again.  This time it read “Scared Slut?  Where the fuck are you?  I am at the hotel waiting to kick your ass.”  Again, time passes and still no response.  Pissed and annoyed at having to wait, Jennifer decides to call her directly now.  No answer as the phone goes to voice message.  Jennifer is really fuming now.  “How could that bitch stand me up like this?”  Jennifer decides to call again and finally a sleepy, just awaken Kathy answer the phone.  “Hello” Kathy says.  “Where the fuck are you bitch!  I am here at the hotel waiting for you to get your skanky ass over here to fight.”  Kathy starts to process who this is on the phone and what time it is. 

Last night Kathy went over to her ex’s house to get some pre-fight sex and something to hold over Jennifer’s head.  The ex was home, so Kathy text him from his driveway and inquired about coming over to see him, he said that he was babysitting Jennifer’s daughters and another couple’s kids for the weekend.  He explained that Jennifer daughters were actually doing the babysitting as he was cleaning up after the dinner, he cooked and was about to play with the kid in the pool. He said “come on over, the more the merrier.  Bring that red suit it looks really good on you.”  Kathy declined saying “that it sounds like you got your hands full and I will see you soon.”

Kathy disappointedly drove out of the driveway, then drove to Jennifer’s house to spy on her and do some damage to her house like the mess she left Kathy’s house in after the fight. On her way over, she spotted a cop car in the neighborhood and did not stop.  She did drive by looking to see if Jennifer was home and the prospects of fighting her in her house like they did at Kathy’s home.  Kathy thought better of it and noticed Jennifer’s SUV was in the driveway and drove off. 

Kathy gathered her things as she rushed off, then at the door she went back to get her red bikini, the one the ex said she looks great in and rushed back out the door to the hotel.  While at a red light, Kathy text Jennifer back and said she was on her way.  Offering no apology or explanation for her tardiness in the text. 

Jennifer sat in her SUV watching workers renovate another wing of the hotel away from she expected to be kicking Kathy ass by now.  She was calm and yet a little excited over the anticipation of another close body to body class with Mark ex.  The slut is how she refers to her both privately and when speaking about her to her man.  The couple have not really gone into detail over the relationship and how it ended, but it appears as if he was just fed up dealing with her.  Jennifer heard a car approach and looked up to see Kathy flying into the parking lot.  “About time bitch!”  Jennifer said to the flustered Kathy.  “Fuck you and besides I thought it was over after I finished you off at my house.”  “It ain’t over til I say its over slut! Kathy replied.  “Well then, are you ready to eat to eat my pussy again when I finish you off?  “Let’s do this bitch!”  Jennifer yelled back as they made their way to the rooms “You can get ready in here cxnt!  Kathy says to Jennifer and continues “I’ll be in here waiting for your fat ass.” 

Jennifer had to calm down and then started realizing how fatigue she felt.  She drank some water and slipped on the night gown she had chosen.  It was romantic red, and recently purchased at Penny’s before their last fight together.  She thought again, it was 2 fights ago.  Jennifer opened the door as Kathy was making final arrangements, she immediately noticed that Kathy was not in “the required lingerie.”  “What the fuck slut!  What is the deal with the bikini bitch?”  Kathy spoked without thinking, but maybe she was as a final dig to Jennifer before they would start fighting, “Your man told me to wear the red one because it was his favorite.”  You are lying bitch! He wouldn’t say that to you especially now that I see your fat ass in it” Jennifer snapped back.  “Take it off!” Jennifer scowled and Kathy replied, “make me bitch!” as she strode up to Jennifer chest to chest.

The fight started with both women shoving the other in the center of the room.  The hotel room were the women are fighting is the same room as before with no changes since the last time they fought there.  The approached each other again and this time they were both thinking the same thing- get the other bitch on the floor.  They both tried to flip the other one over by using their hips.  They ended up tackling each other with their arms around each other’s waist, and then twisting to knock the other off balance.  They both tumbled to the floor in each other’s arms as they both tripped over their opponents’ legs. 

They both landed on their hips and scrambled to grab the other’s hair.  Kathy moved a bit quicker than Jennifer and landed on top of her.  The two hell cats rolled around on the floor without either one gaining an advantage.  They would exchange the dominate position to the other; than gain it back. Jennifer used her strong thighs to kick Kathy off of her and pin her to the floor.  “Oh, you bitch” Kathy spews underneath Jennifer thighs and ass.  Jennifer then lowers her ample check onto Kathy’s face. Kathy tries to bite into the delicate fabric of Jennifer’s lingerie.  Jennifer pulls up her chest, and Kathy uses her thighs and ass to buck Jennifer off her.  Kathy and Jennifer rolls around on the floor as neither fighter has any advantage against the other. 

Kathy wraps her strong thighs around Jennifer’s waist and squeezes with all her strength, Jennifer flops around like a fish out of water, then Jennifer reaches out to Kathy’s bikini top and grabs a handful of boobs, removing the bikini top from protecting her breasts.  Kathy retaliates by ripping the fabric covering Jennifer’s breasts and releases the tits from the scanty fabric.  Kathy gets on top of Jennifer and asks her “if she has had enough.”  “Never bitch! I got a lot more in the tank!”  Kathy senses that Jennifer is not as quick or strong as their previous fights.  Kathy and Jennifer have only been fighting 5 minutes.  Kathy gets on top, Jennifer struggles and gets out of the pin and this continues again, and again. 

Kathy and Jennifer separate, and Kathy rips off her own top and throws it at Jennifer.  “Happy bitch!  Now you are going to see them up close and personal.” ‘Bring it on bitch!” Jennifer yells at her rival as she tries to stuff her own tits back in the torn remains of her lingerie. 

The two women pause in the fight as they are now on their feet and their breasts are heaving with deep breaths of valuable air.  Kathy being the aggressor moves in and she and Jennifer’s hand reach out to each other’s hands, and the two engage in a test of strength and will.  Kathy slams Jennifer against the wall, and then uses her knees to hit Jennifer in her groin.  Jennifer slinks down, and immediately Kathy is on top of her.  Kathy moves her ass on top of Jennifer’s chest and is inching towards her tear streaked face.  Kathy and Jennifer are grasping hands; while Kathy uses her weight to pin Jennifer down on the floor.  Jennifer bucks Kathy a couple of times, then wraps her python thighs around Kathy’s waist and removes her from being on top of her and now the women are fighting to gain an advantage. 

Jennifer moves quickly and can force Kathy down, and moves her ass on top of Kathy’s chest.  She grabs Kathy thick hair and forces her face between her thighs.  Kathy like Jennifer before bucks and attempts to bite into Jennifer’s thigh.  The two hellcats roll around some more with each trying to end the fight sitting on the other’s face and smothering her out.  Kathy puts her shoulder into Jennifer’s chest and drives her to the floor, Jennifer grabs on tit, and uses her other hand to start to rip off Kathy’s bikini bottoms.  Jennifer’s ripped and torn lingerie is riding out the fight at Jennifer’s waist.  Jennifer shifts her weight and flops Kathy on the floor as the two women are now fighting side by side.  The women reach out at each other’s tits and dig their nails into the flesh.  Grunts and groan fill the apartment as does the occasional scream and crying. 

Jennifer and Kathy find themselves in a mutual scissors in a 69 position.  As they tighten their squeezes, Jennifer is finding herself weakening and losing energy.  Kathy then releases Jennifer and jumps on top of her.  Jennifer flips over with her face and tits on the floor.  Kathy gets on her back, and pulls her hair putting strain on her back and torso. Kathy then wraps her legs around Jennifer’s neck.  Kathy asks, “are you ready to give up?”  Jennifer doesn’t answer and Kathy asks, “do you want some more?”  Kathy then wraps her arms around Jennifer as she is screaming and crying.  Jennifer cries out “stop” and Kathy rolls off her.  As Jennifer crawls away on all fours, Kathy sits up on her knees and gets up and moves towards Jennifer and asks her again are you getting up or do you want more.  Jennifer again does not answer and is more concerned about getting air into her lungs.  Kathy then lowers herself on top of Jennifer and uses her chest to smother her out.  Jennifer is too tired to put up much of a defense against her foe.  Jennifer swings her arms out of Kathy but can only hit her thighs. Kathy dismounts Jennifer and moves her ass to be on top of Jennifer’s sweet face.  As she is sitting on Jennifer’s face she swivels herself to be facing Jennifer’s feet.  This reverse face sit pin turns into a 69 position between the two babes. 

Jennifer can feel Kathy grinding her ass into her face, and she can also feel Kathy hands trying to hold down her thighs.  Kathy lowers herself, and Jennifer feels Kathy’s hot breath on her pussy as well as her hand on their inner thighs.  Jennifer then wraps her legs around Kathy’s neck as does Kathy wraps her legs around Jennifer neck.  Kathy being on top rocks Jennifer below her from side to side continually grinding her ass and pussy into Jennifer’s face.  Kathy gets out of Jennifer’s leg lock around her neck and promptly lowers her ass and pussy on Jennifer’s face.  Kathy yells at Jennifer to “quit moving bitch!”  Kathy grinds her pussy into Jennifer’s face and nose and tells her to “lick it bitch!  Lick it like your life depends on it.” “Quit fighting me bitch or I won’t let you breathe.”

Jennifer still struggles and can get a hand free and reaches for Kathy’s ass and seeks out her pussy.  Jennifer’s fingernails dig into her Kathy’s thighs and she can get her hand free enough to dig into Kathy’s pussy.  Her pussy sweaty and wet did not offer much room to do much damage, and Kathy reaches back and pins Jennifer’s hands to her side.  Jennifer gets free and seeks out Kathy’s tits and maul and pull at them; but Kathy keeps bearing down her pussy on Jennifer’s face.  “Eat me bitch and take a good look at the pussy Mark is going to me fucking from now on!”

Now Jennifer has never licked or tasted another woman’s juices.  She has tasted her own juices after having sex with her man and giving him an oral treat after sex.  She has also kissed, fondled and caressed other women during a  recent fight or sex fight with another female foe.  Jennifer lightly flicked her tongue out and felt the folds of Kathy’s pussy.  As she did this, she noticed that Kathy took off some of the pressure off her face and allows her to breath.  Kathy was really groaning and slowly gyrating her hips.  Jennifer was getting off herself and seemed to get into a rhythm.  The tangy taste of Kathy’s love juices was not as offensive as she imagined. 

Jennifer still struggled beneath Kathy, and Kathy warned her that “she would rip out her hair at the roots if she didn’t calm down and quit fighting.”  Jennifer kept fighting being beneath Kathy and did escape briefly on to have Kathy catch her again and pin her down and drive her pussy into Jennifer’s face more forcefully.  She then scooted down Jennifer’s body and lowered her mouth to Jennifer’s tits, after slowly licking the nipple she took the nipple in her teeth and pulled.  Jennifer yelled out and then Kathy got off Jennifer’s face, and moved to a 69 position with Jennifer on the bottom.  Jennifer could not offer much resistance and allowed Kathy to take the dominating role.  Kathy then lowered herself on top of Jennifer and started to finger Jennifer.  “Jennifer took the que to again lick and suck Kathy’s pussy as she felt Kathy maneuvering her fingers around her pussy lips, she could again feel Kathy’s hot breath and hair teasing her pussy and thighs.

After biting Jennifer’s nipple, Kathy licked and massaged her breasts.  She then lowered herself between Jennifer’s legs.  Jennifer asked, “what are you doing?” “I wanna play with you.” and she began to eat our Jennifer and told her to “quit moving her legs.”  As Jennifer moaned with pleasure, she grabbed a handful of Kathy’s hair and guided her into her pussy.  Kathy moved up Jennifer’s body as Jennifer guided Kathy’s body to the floor on her back and moved down between her foe’s legs.  “Oh, you are gonna be nice now” Jennifer than started to lick and suck Kathy pussy with more vigor and energy than before.  Jennifer wrapped her arms around Kathy mocha thighs and would look up at her through her spread legs.  Kathy hands stroked Jennifer’s thick mane of hair and feel her arms and fingers as she was being pleasured.  Kathy pulled her head up, looked at Kathy and then moved her body so that she and Kathy would be in a 69 position.  Jennifer and Kathy both wanted more attention from the other and this time it would be simultaneously.  Kathy wrapped both her arms around Jennifer’s thighs as Jennifer wrapped them underneath Kathy thighs.  The room was filled with smacks of lips leaving flesh and groans and moaning of pleasure. 

Jennifer rose up on her arms and lowered her ass on top of Kathy’s face just as she had done earlier in the fight. Jennifer was now riding Kathy’s face.  Kathy caressed Jennifer’s back and thighs as she brought Jennifer closer and closer to orgasm. Jennifer then lowered once again and began to work on Kathy’s pussy.  Both were now using their fingers more than their tongues.  Kathy made a move to get away from Jennifer, and then approached her by spreading her legs and inviting Jennifer to go pussy to pussy grinding.  “I’ve wanted to do this with you since the fight in the dressing room.”  Jennifer looked at Kathy as she made this statement and just smiled at her.  Soon their pussies came together, and the two women began to rub and grind.  Kathy was saying “yes ooohhh and  aaahhh” as I giggled with nervousness as our pussies met.  We grabbed each other’s thighs to keep our pussies in contact with each other; Jennifer noticed how wet they both were.  Kathy finally came and then she pulled me close and kissed me.  Our full lips were locked as our tongues probed and licked our lips.  Jennifer had a handful of Kathy’s hair securing her face for kissing and continued bucking and rubbing of our pussies.  Jennifer then cupped Kathy’s breasts and fondled the rock-hard nipples, and then forced her down on the floor. 

I kissed and licked her breasts and nipples, and then maneuvered my body to be on top of Kathy in a 69 position.  We licked, fingered and suck each other pussies.  I could hear Kathy making slurping noises as she ate out my pussy.  I patted and fingered her pussy while I was still slurping up any juices she produced.  I then sat up in a reverse face sitting position, as I was getting ready to cum myself.  I then pinned her arms beneath my legs and as she struggled, I smothered her out.  She struggled asking “what I was doing” and I replied the same thing that you did to me bitch!”  As I grinded my ass on her face, I massaged her breasts and fingered her pussy.  I ended the fight asking if she “had enough.”  I held her head in place by holding a handful of her hair and finished her off.  I quickly got off her and stood over her prone body on the floor and placed my foot on her chest and raised my arms in a victory pose.  She just looked at me and I could see in her eyes that this was not the end of our fights. 

I wanted to enjoy the scene and ending of the fight as Kathy rolled over and sat up.  She didn’t look at me at first, but then glanced in my direction. I gave her an eat shit look, and asked her “where the key was?”  She said it was in her bag and I fetched the bag and brought it to her.  I noticed that we were both completely naked, and that sneaking to the room next door might be seen by the men working on the renovation site.  I grabbed Kathy’s towel, and wrapped it around myself and snuck into the other room to get changed.  I put on my watch and saw that the two of us had been fighting less than 30 minutes. 

There were scratches all over my body from Kathy’s jewelry and her lethal nails.  I pulled on my skirt, blouse and shoes and went back to the room where the fight occurred to give Kathy back the key. 

As I entered the room, Kathy looked dejected and I was going to ask if this fight between us had been settled, but I knew better as we would meet again, but the fighting would not be the same. I handed back the key to Kathy who was still dressing and we both locked our eyes at each other and did not say a word to the other as I handed back her towel and said “thank you slut!” She replied, “fuck you bitch!”  and gave me the finger as I left.