News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Logging into chat

• 4 Replies

Offline jdppin

• Evenly matched women in physical competition :))
Logging into chat
« on: March 08, 2021, 07:21:36 PM »
Seems that logging into chat has changed? Now you are directed to "Think of a Nickname".  This is not working for me. Before you entered your ID and password and I always entered with no issues. Please somebody help!

Offline rickypower

Re: Logging into chat
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2021, 07:27:22 PM »
Seems that logging into chat has changed? Now you are directed to "Think of a Nickname".  This is not working for me. Before you entered your ID and password and I always entered with no issues. Please somebody help!

For nickname enter your forum user name, then click the box that's says I have password, enter your forum password and click start.
Anyone who never fails is someone who never tries

Offline jdppin

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2021, 08:43:10 PM »
I'm familiar with that box, I've clicked it hundreds of times. That box is not there. Below it says KIWI Irc and I don't recall seeing that before.

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2021, 08:50:29 PM »
Nothing has changed with the chat room. To use the chat room put in the name you use to log into the site then put a check in the box that says "I have a password"
Then put in your password and click on start.
Have fun and tussle.

Offline jdppin

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2021, 10:02:34 PM »
Well this is strange because my logon screen as changed. I know what the regular screen looks like as I have used it for years.