News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Poll

What style of fight do you appreciate?

Erotic competitions, like sexfighting and titfighting; the gals get sore and tired, but nothing worse
12 (10%)
Roughhousing fights, some hairpulling, slapping
29 (24.2%)
Aggressive catfights, with punching, kicking, but nothing worse than bruises
32 (26.7%)
No-Holds-Barred matches, very few rules, both gals aren't leaving without losing some blood
47 (39.2%)

Total Members Voted: 84

Preferred fighting styles in stories

• 6 Replies

Offline forestman

Preferred fighting styles in stories
« on: October 28, 2008, 07:10:38 PM »
I'm halfway interested in doing some writing, and maybe posting it here.  But I'm curious what the tastes are of this board, so I figured I'd run a poll to find out.
This won't be the main factor in my decision, but it'll help.  Also, I realize that fights may not necessarily fit into the 4 choices I've given, but I need to break it down somehow in order to get results.

Thanks for the input.

the game

Re: Preferred fighting styles in stories
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2008, 04:24:08 PM »
I like lots of hairpulling, slapping, scratching, tit mauling and pussy torture.

hey forestman, would you be willing to write a story for me?

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2008, 08:15:14 AM »
My preference for untrained fighters engaged in hard hairpulling contests with some strands of hair (head and crotch) littering the floor. No punching, only slapping. Starting fully dressed, ending in laddered stockings (no pantyhose) and garter belt.

tomthefightfan

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2008, 10:40:42 PM »
Fistfights where both women are wearing tight jeans and sport bras.

Offline forestman

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2008, 11:41:15 AM »
Thanks for the responses and the votes.  I'm very encouraged, since it looks like the board could support a variety of stories.

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2008, 02:12:31 AM »
I like mature women's fights: forty and fifty years old. Do not it convince me story about fights, in which 45-50 years old women use fists. Women these had fought probably when they were young. The most often when they walked to school. Today young girls fight with fists. I think that in years 60 - these and 70 - these, girls not  used fists in fight. Smacks were then, hairpuling, gigging and tearing off clothes. I suspect, that the of fight present skills the fifty years old women did not it change very from those times.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 11:21:30 PM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline Soulsville

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2021, 12:31:27 AM »
Mature 40+ taped fist fights with use of feet, knees, elbows & head allowed. Unlimited 5' rounds until a knockout. Endurance as well as ability required. I always wondered just how one of the talented artists on Deviant Art would have interpreted some of Mr Cage's or JohnSmith stories