News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Chellsie Memmel vs Jamie Dantzscher

• 0 Replies

Offline SilverGhost

• God Member
Chellsie Memmel vs Jamie Dantzscher
« on: May 15, 2021, 04:37:09 PM »
   Chellsie Memmmel stood in the corner of a wrestling ring.  The raven haired beauty wore a gray sports bra and black trunks with black boots.  She stretched agains the top rope as Jamie Dantzscher came into the ring.  Jamie wore a skimpy green top, black shorts, and white boots.  Jamie's silver and blue championship belt was wrapped around her slender waist.  Chellsie smiled as she watched Jamie remove the belt and hand it to the referee.
   "You've been a good champion, Jamie, but now it's time to step aside." said Chellsie.
   "I've beaten women that want it a lot more than you do." said Jamie.
   "True, but you've never fought someone who knows your entire skill set." said Chellsie.
The bell sounded and Jamie reached toward Chellsie.  Chellsie ducked under Jamie's right arm, and put her arm across Jamie's collar bone.  Before Jamie could react Chellsie raised her knee up into Jamie's gut three times.
   "Oh!  Ooo!  Ooomphh!" grunted Jamie as the air was pushed out of her body.
As Jamie began to fall Chellsie picked Jamie up off the mat and drove her down flat on her back in a Uranagi suplex.  Chellsie went to the corner and climbed to the top turnbuckle.  Chellsie looked around at the corwd then launched herself off the ropes poised to drive her elbow into Jamie's chest.  Jamie rolled out of the way and Chellsie groaned as she slammed into the mat.  Jamie rolled to her knees beside Chellsie, put one hand on Chellsie's wrist and the other on Chellsie's shoulder to hold her arm out straight and pulled back.
   "Owwh!  That's new." groaned Chellsie as the arm bar pulled at the elbow and shoulder she had just hurt.
Jamie stood up, then drove her knee down into Chellsie's ribs.  Jamie turned her body and wrapped her legs around Chellsie's arm, then laced her fingers together across Chellsie's nosed and pulled back in a vicious cross face.  Chellsie used her free arm and legs to squirm toward the ropes.  Chellsie's eyes were about to close when her fingers touched the bottom rope.  Jamie pulled Chellsie back to her feet and to the middle of the ring.  Jamie ran to the ropes, bounced off and cartwheeled toward Chellsie.  When she was upside down in front of Chellsie, she wrapped her arms around Chellsie's waist and threw her legs to the side to complete cartwheel and turn Chellsie upside down with Chellsie's head between her knees.  Chellsie kicked her legs to the side and continued on with the momentum turning her right side up and Jamie upside down.  Chellsie dropped her to knees and bounced Jamie's head off the mat in a piledriver.  Chellsie smiled as she lay across Jamie's chest to hold her down.  The referee counted to two before Jamie lay her ankle across the bottom rope.  Chellsie smiled as she stood up.
   "If I were the spiteful type I would stomp that ankle into the mat, but you and I have both had the same ankle injury so I won't." said Chellsie as she pulled Jamie back up to her feet.
Chellsie pushed Jamie back into the corner and picked Jamie up where she sat on the top turnbuckle.  Chellsie climbed up onto the top rope, jumped, and put her legs on either side of Jamie's head.  Chellsie flipped back and threw Jamie off the top rope and down on her back in the middle of the ring.  Chellsie went out onto the apron as Jamie lay gasping for air.  Chellsie grabbed the top rope with both hands, pulled herself up, put her feet on the rope, and used his as a spring board to flip into the ring.  Chellsie came crashing down with her body across Jamie's body.  Chellsie bounced off, but quickly scrambled back across Jamie and lifted Jamie's left thigh for extra leverage.  Jamie let out a scream as she lifted her arm off the mat and turned over on her side.
   "Give it up Jamie.  I'm going to be the next champion." said Chellsie as she pulled Jamie back to her feet.
   "You'll have to kill me first." said Jamie through clenched teeth.
Chellsie walked around behind Jamie and put her arms around Jamie's waist.
   "Uullphh!" grunted Jamie as Chellsie picked her up and fell back, slamming Jamie's head and neck on the mat.
Chellsie kept her arms around Jamie's waist and turned over, then stood up.  Jamie grimaced as Chellsie threw her back again.  Jamie was gasping desperately for air when Chellsie turned her over and stood up again.  Chellsie fell back again, this time releasing Jamie and sending her for a flip across the ring to land flat on  her stomach.  Chellsie walked over to Jamie and reached down to pick her up again.  Jamie put her arm around Chellsie's neck and her other arm behind Chellsie's knee to roll Chellsie down to the mat in a small package.  The referee counted one before Chellsie shifted her weight and rolled over on Jamie's shoulders.  Jamie kicked her leg violently, but couldn't get free before the referee counted to three.  Chellsie squirmed free and Jamie slumped into the corner covering her face with her hands.  Chellsie's blue eyes widened and her face brightened in a big smile as the referee raised her hand.  Jamie rolled out of the ring and snatched the championship belt out of the time keeper's hands.  Jamie walked slowly up the steps and crawled through the ropes.  Chellsie looked nervously at Jamie as Jamie walked up to her.  Jamie groaned as she put the belt around Chellsie's waist and leaned in close over Chellsie's shoulder.
   "You got lucky this time, I'll get it back." whispered Jamie.
Jamie forced a smile as she raised Chellsie's hand.