News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

CWF 42: Demi Rose vs Jordan Carver

• 1 Replies
CWF 42: Demi Rose vs Jordan Carver
« on: May 18, 2021, 09:21:07 PM »
Demi Rose vs Jordan Carver

{alt}

Demi Rose and Jordan Carver was a battle of relatively new fighters in the CWF that was certainly going to be electric. From the moment the match was scheduled both fighters had been jawing on Twitter, Instagram, and really anywhere else they could with both promising to knock the other out.

The rookie, Jordan Carver, got off to a hot start as a dirty knee to Demi's belly in the initial collar-and-elbow lockup set her up to deliver an early Irish Whip to Demi Rose. Demi's back slams into the turnbuckle while her arms rest on the top rope, stunned by the early turn of events. Jordan Carver cups her chest, drawing roars from the crowd as she runs at the stunned Demi Rose. Jordan leaps into the air after she closed the distance before slamming her massive chest into the shocked face of Demi, giving her a face full of jug. That tit-to-face splash knocked Demi off her legs as she collapsed to the mat, devastated by the massive power of Jordan Carver's slam.

Demi tries to shake the cobwebs out of her head, but Jordan tries to take advantage of her position before Demi can recover as she grabs Demi by the hair and pulls her out of the corner and stuffs Demi's head between her legs. "Time for you to kickstart my career with an easy KO, Demi," Jordan exclaims as she lifts Demi up onto her shoulders, setting Demi up for a nasty powerbomb. Unfortunately for Jordan, Demi was still relatively fresh given the match had just started and was able to slam a few punches into Jordan's face before a swing of her hips forward allowed Demi to force Jordan to lose her balance and fall backwards.

Demi's ass slams onto Jordan's face, causing devastating damage to Jordan as Jordan ends up seeing stars as one of the biggest asses in CWF crushes her into mat. "Oh Jordan, Jordan, Jordan, you didn't think this match would be that easy now did you? Time to show you why you don't mess with me or anyone in the NoAirZone stable," Demi said as she bounces her ass repeatedly down on Jordan's face. "Should I put you out under my ass now, or should I ratchet up the pain?" Demi asked aloud.

Hearing the roar of the fans, Demi decided it was time to put on a show and that she did as over the next 15 minutes, Demi showed off a combination of technical prowess and raw power that should set her up for real success going forward as she subjected Jordan Carver to scissors, splashes, a torture rack, and much, much more. After a wicked slam to the canvas, Demi picked Jordan up once more, this time pulling her into a bearhug. Demi used her powerful arms to create significant pressure on Jordan's back which only compounded the previous abuse she suffered.

"AAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!" Jordan screamed as Demi poured on the pain. Demi enjoyed hearing Jordan's cries and the sight of Jordan's pain-stricken face and heaving chest, knowing she was the cause of it all. Then suddenly, her view went pitch black and she couldn't hear the cries anymore.

{alt}

Demi had gotten overconfident and hadn't noticed Jordan shuffling those previously flailing legs up onto her waist to lock on a body scissor or the danger of Jordan's boobs moving towards her face until Jordan gave the first hard squeeze with the scissor hold and had buried her deep in a powerful breast smother. With Jordan's arms wrapped tightly around the back of Demi's head, keeping Demi's head wedged deep into her breasts and Jordan's ankles crossed behind Demi's back, the body scissor-breast smother was locked in tight. In a crazy turn of the tables, Demi was now the only person suffering in this hold as she supported Jordan's weight fully while suffering a devastating combo hold that Jordan spent the last vestiges of her strength to lock in, a hail mary attempt to pick up the win.

"MMMMMMPPPPPHHHHH!!!" Demi screamed as she was trapped in one of the most draining breast smothers she'd ever been in, not quite as effective as Lindsey Pelas' or Lucy Pinder's, but more effective than one from a great smotherer like Melissa Debling. Demi's mind was filled anger, unwilling to believe she let herself get caught like this and unwilling to lose after dominating the match for so long.

Recognizing there's no easy way to free herself from the hold in this position, Demi decided to get creative. Demi took a couple bounding steps forwards before leaping into the air, carrying Jordan with her. Jordan was taken by complete surprise here as Demi slams Jordan back-first into the mat. Jordan's already exhausted body was taken past its limits by this slam as her arms and legs splay out, almost lifeless to the side, her breathing weak and labored.

Demi, now released from the breast smother and the body scissor, slides up Jordan's body and turns around before dropping her massive derriere over the glassy-eyed face of Jordan Carver. Jordan weakly flails and struggles, but given how weak her body is from the previous domination in the round, there's nothing she can do to escape Demi's terrifying ass prison as her few remaining breaths of air are quickly drained by Demi's famous reverse facesit. "Turns out instead of kickstarting your career, I turned you into my Throne of Roses, Jordan. Nighty night, bitch," Demi growled while posing in celebratory fashion of her defeated foe. A few moments later, the rookie passes out while Demi racks up another win.

{alt}

This was a story I wrote for CWF 42: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=95226.0

The upcoming iteration of the series can be found here: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=95691.0

Prior events can be found here: https://celebritywrestlingfederation.blogspot.com/p/events.html

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
Re: CWF 42: Demi Rose vs Jordan Carver
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2021, 06:55:19 PM »
Sadly Jordan lost... :(

But nonetheless a good short story.