News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Great back & forth girl fight

• 14 Replies

Offline Pawgfight

• God Member
Great back & forth girl fight
« on: April 15, 2021, 07:26:58 AM »
Great uninterrupted fight with no background noise that comes to a finish.

Offline DS79

• God Member
Re: Great back & forth girl fight
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2021, 08:49:11 AM »
Great uninterrupted fight with no background noise that comes to a finish.

There is no link  :-\
I love women especially when they fight

Offline adzee

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2021, 08:57:45 AM »
I think we have to use our Imagination ;D

Offline Pawgfight

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2021, 06:58:57 AM »

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2021, 05:22:38 PM »
After one hell of a fight, she says "don't know what the fuck that was about anyway" ;D

Offline wrestlinhose

• God Member
  • I love catfights and wrestling.
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2021, 12:45:28 AM »
That was a good one.

Offline Tiger80

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2021, 11:22:11 PM »
Dog was sure well trained.

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2021, 04:32:23 AM »
Video gone.  The person who posted it had their account terminated by yt.

Offline clark85

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2021, 03:26:46 PM »
lol after so many years ppl still dont realise posting yt links here is a death sentence for the clip jeeeez

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2021, 06:18:20 PM »
lol after so many years ppl still dont realise posting yt links here is a death sentence for the clip jeeeez

Yup .. I stopped posting YT stuff here. I was wondering how long it would take to be removed.
Cheers!

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2021, 06:21:27 AM »
Posting here and having a youtube video disappear is not the reason the vids disappear, the events just happen close together in time.  The same searches anyone here does to find youtube videos are also run internally at Youtube by mindless bots computer code combing the internets and albeit sometimes a little slower, most videos will be removed by the mindless bots that search the website to remove such content.  Some will get lost in the shuffle, but that's how it works, Could be something simple like a song in the background, violence that might be a crime, maybe minors.  I know how the system is run internally though and they aren't looking at message boards to find videos, it's all internal searches within youtube.com. 

Offline Pawgfight

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2021, 06:26:41 AM »
Too bad it's gone, I'm not willing to make the effort to download from YT at post elsewhere. I'd rather just not share

Offline watchourwivesfight

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2021, 01:12:28 AM »
Pawg:

I always enjoy your posts.  I hope you continue to share.

Offline clark85

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2021, 11:41:53 PM »
Posting here and having a youtube video disappear is not the reason the vids disappear, the events just happen close together in time.  The same searches anyone here does to find youtube videos are also run internally at Youtube by mindless bots computer code combing the internets and albeit sometimes a little slower, most videos will be removed by the mindless bots that search the website to remove such content.  Some will get lost in the shuffle, but that's how it works, Could be something simple like a song in the background, violence that might be a crime, maybe minors.  I know how the system is run internally though and they aren't looking at message boards to find videos, it's all internal searches within youtube.com.

Practically every vid that has been shared here disappears.  Every vid that I have not shared here does not its that simple, been that way for years and years.  Though vids do get removed moreso now than before on their own views but there are still a few that I see that have not.  Also its obviously not from searches on msg boards for vids lol its from sudden view count jumps the amount of traffic this site would bring to the clip compared to normal traffic would definitely be detected, amongst other things Im sure the algorithims must track but its pretty obvious if there is no sudden jump in traffic vids usually dont get taken down as quickly or at all.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 11:53:38 PM by clark85 »

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2021, 07:46:35 PM »

Practically every vid that has been shared here disappears.  Every vid that I have not shared here does not its that simple, been that way for years and years.  Though vids do get removed moreso now than before on their own views but there are still a few that I see that have not.  Also its obviously not from searches on msg boards for vids lol its from sudden view count jumps the amount of traffic this site would bring to the clip compared to normal traffic would definitely be detected, amongst other things Im sure the algorithims must track but its pretty obvious if there is no sudden jump in traffic vids usually dont get taken down as quickly or at all.
Maybe, but why are the videos under bikin girl fight or beach girl fight searches with 100,000 plus views still up?  Or some of them with 4,000 views, I just don't get it.