News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

girlfriend vs ex-girlfriend - choose your winner

• 3 Replies

Offline pprct

girlfriend vs ex-girlfriend - choose your winner
« on: October 17, 2022, 01:25:01 AM »
The last part of this series. Feel free to leave a comment or feedback under this story, so i know if the story is likeable here. It gives me motivation to write more stories. And don't forget to vote for your winner at the end of the story!

-------------------------------------------

previous parts (also linked in my profile):

Chapter 1-3: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=103914.0

Chapter 4: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=105146.0

Books of Brooke - Chapter 5: the farm

2018/03/23 - Again, I was waiting outside Brooke's place of work. My girlfriend already had her bag with her. The train ride to April's home took over three hours, so April offered to let us both stay over from Friday to Saturday. Brooke didn't like having to spend the night in her rival's house, but she realized that she needed rest after such a long ride. Brooke had not known that April was still living on her parents' farm and that we would be facing a longer drive to get to the rural area. Had Brooke known this, she would not have let April choose the location.

Finally, we arrived at the destination train station. Still the station was as neglected as it had been years before. It was a miracle that a train still stopped here every hour. I used to go to April every weekend. I was still living at my parents' house at the time, and April's home had more space and more privacy than mine at the time. I gladly accepted the longer ride because of that.

We walked along the only path leading away from the station and arrived at the farm fifteen minutes later. On the right of the property stood the large farmhouse, which extended over two floors, and moreover over an attic, in which April lived. To the left was still the large cow barn. During the day, the cows could go to the nearby pasture. I saw April just outside the stall taking a large bale of hay from the wagon and placing it next to the stall. I was impressed with the ease with which April could lift the heavy hay bale. The force of her strokes didn't come from nowhere.

Brooke and I walked toward April. April's back was turned and she didn't seem to notice us. That changed when Brooke rammed her body against April's and the blonde fell onto the hay bale. April turned to face us and stood back up. She gave Brooke a push with her breasts that made Brooke take a step back.

But right after that attack, she turned her gaze to me. "Nice to have you back," she gave me a hug.

"Don't get used to it, bitch," my girlfriend called from the side.

"Shut up! He's going to be my boyfriend again. Anyway, I don't understand why he didn't choose me long ago when he found out I was single. I can offer him more than you can. I'm going to take over my parents' farm, but until I do, I have a lot of free time. My parents earn well enough to feed us all. I will have plenty of time to fuck Dean".

"You would have been better off using your free time to learn how to fight".

"I've had so many fights in the last few years, you wouldn't believe how often there can be conflict here".
"You still don't stand a chance against me. I mean, you expected your friend Scarlett to be able to beat me".
"Oh I didn't believe that for a second, Scarlett just doesn't have the physique to beat women like us. But I didn't want to deprive Dean of this fight he was dying to see".
"How generous of you. Tomorrow I will give him another true dream fight. And after the fight between the two of us, you will stay away from us".
"Fine by me. The loser will never contact Dean again".

April approached Brooke, "And I will defeat you. And who knows? Maybe after I defeat you, I will throw you in the stall with the other cows".

I could see Brooke seething with anger. But Brooke knew as well as I did that she was too exhausted to start the fight just yet.

"I hate you," Brooke threw coldly at my ex-girlfriend.

"I hate you," April replied.

The mood was at an all-time low. It was to be expected when two rivals met.

They both looked hatefully into each other's eyes for seconds more until April stepped back.

"I will show you your room, although Dean is also very welcome to sleep with me".

"He'll sleep in my room," Brooke assured her.
April walked with us into the big farmhouse. April's house used to be like my second home, I used to spend time here all the time when we were together. It felt good to be back here.

April walked up the stairs we followed her. Right at the bottom of the stairs was the guest room, which was furnished with a double bed.

"This is your room. But don't make yourself comfortable here bitch. After your defeat, you can check right back out of here."

"Dean and I will only stay as long as we need to, don't worry," Brooke replied.

April smiled condescendingly and left the guest room.

"I'll be glad when we're out of here," Brooke said, slamming the door.

I was anxious to see how the evening would unfold, being under the same roof with my ex-girlfriend and my girlfriend. Not even twenty minutes had passed when there was another knock on the door. Brooke stomped angrily toward the door. She had definitely had enough of April. Brooke opened the door just a crack.

"What?" she snorted.

"I want to talk to Dean."

"Forget it."

"It's important. If you don't let me talk to him, then the fight won't be able to happen".

I looked at Brooke at how annoyed she was with April. However, my girlfriend stepped aside. Whatever April wanted me to do was fine with Brooke, as long as the fight was going to happen tomorrow.

"What's going on?", I asked.

"My mother wants to see you. But Brooke had better stay upstairs. She doesn't know she is here."

After talking to Brooke for a moment, I followed April.  It was not easy to convince Brooke to stay in the room while I spent time with April, but she trusted me and did not want to jeopardize the fight.

We went into the living room. It was weird to see April's mom again while my relationship with April was in such an undefined status.

"Hey Dean."

I greeted back. At first there was silence for a brief moment, but then I got well into the small talk.

After a few minutes, April's mother finally said "April already told me that you and April got back together". The next moment April snuggled up to me. I couldn't believe April was put me in this situation, but I had to play along for the fight to happen. I put my arm around April and stroked her shoulder.
April's mother smiled contentedly and said "Well I'm going to leave now and hope you two have fun. But don't forget your chores on the farm, April".

April nodded. I wasn't sure if April would be able to take care of the farm after the fight. I waited impatiently for April's mother to leave the farmhouse, because I still had to confront April. Without warning, she got me into a conversation with her mother, where it turned out that her mother thought we were a couple again.

"You lied to your mother?"

"Is it really a lie if I already know how tomorrow's fight will turn out?"

"You could have at least told me beforehand"

"But then it wouldn't have been so funny" April smiled at me. She snuggled her body against me again and looked up at me.

"You'll have to tell your mom it's over again though in the worst case".

"Worst case scenario? So you want me to win?".

I didn't answer that because I was sure April understood how I meant it.

"Don't worry, I will win".

I should be pissed, but the hug made my pulse drop again. It felt good to feel April's body again.
April said "I'm really annoyed in retrospect that it didn't work out between us the first time. Studying was important, but on the other hand, I do have a secure future as a farmer and I lost you because of my studies"
April looked me in the eyes. I noticed how she came closer and closer to mine with her lips. Even though I enjoyed feeling April's massive and strong body, and I probably wanted that kiss as much as April did, I had to be true to my girlfriend this time.

"I can't. I'm with Brooke. You're going to have to fight for that kiss."

April growled briefly, but let go of me, "I will."

I quickly walked up the stairs. I wanted to get away from this horny woman before I changed my mind. I opened the door to the guest room and saw Brooke reading a book on the bed. When she saw me she put the book right aside and asked me what April wanted from me. I told my girlfriend every detail, which made her boil with anger. She wanted to see April, but I was still able to stop her. I reminded Brooke that she would get her fight the next day.

"I'm proud of you, my boyfriend, for managing to turn down a kiss from another woman this time," Brooke said. I could hear the irony in her voice.

I kissed my girlfriend on the forehead.

Brooke said "But you certainly got horny when you were close to her body, didn't you?".

I nodded uncertainly, not knowing if I should tell my girlfriend the truth.

"That bitch can't even begin to give you what I can. And I'm going to show you that right now."

Brooke made me lie down on the bed. She unzipped my pants. With one tug, she pulled my jeans, along with my boxers, to my knees. Then Brooke took off her top. With a nimble motion, she undid the bra clasp and dropped her bust holder onto my belly. My girlfriend grabbed my stiff cock.

"I know I said no sex before the decisive fight, but I will satisfy you anyway".

It was horny to be able to look fully at my girlfriend's massive body while she jerked me off. Brooke reminded me of her past fights during the handjob, she reminded me of how she had dispatched Scarlett. I was already close to climaxing when Brooke started talking trash about April. The weak farmer couldn't hold a candle to her, she told me.

"She's your past. An old flame who makes herself look more threatening than she is. I, on the other hand, am your future, the better woman, the better fighter," she said to me as she continued to rub my cock.

Finally, I came and my cum splattered on Brooke's free torso.

"That was awesome. You really are a great girlfriend."

"The best," she said and lay down on the bed next to me.

2018/03/24 - The crucial day dawned. I quietly walked out of the guest room. The stairs in the house creaked, which didn't make it any easier for me not to wake anyone up.

Downstairs, breakfast was already on the dining room table, but there was no sign of April. Surely she was already preparing for the fight. I picked up the coffee pot and poured myself a cup, then sat down at the table. I took my time at breakfast.

Half an hour later I was full for now, and put my plate in the sink. I was going back up the stairs through the hallway when I was surprised to hear the front doorbell ring. I was curious to see who was behind the door. I hoped that the visit would now not cancel the fight I had been looking forward to all week. But when I caught sight of Scarlett through the spy, I gladly opened the door. I was so focused on the fight that I forgot Scarlett would be in April's corner for the fight.

"Hey Dean," Scarlett gave me a hug.

I stepped aside and took her jacket from her.

"Thanks. And are you excited yet? I think this may be one of the best fights you and I have ever seen. I hate to admit it, but Brooke can fight well. I'm excited to see how Brooke will do, even though we both know April will win in the end."

"I don't think the outcome is that clear".

"Brooke has been hitting well, but nothing comes close to April's punches. I can tell you that from my own experience".

I liked talking to Scarlett about the fights. She was often right in her assessments and whenever we spent a night together, she would tell me about her fights. I found it hard to imagine not having contact with Scarlett anymore. But if Brooke won the fight, I doubt she would tolerate my friendship with Scarlett anymore. Maybe the two of them could settle their conflict after all, but the fronts seemed hardened. I felt the thought of it dragging me down and so I decided not to think about it any further.

"Hey," Scarlett snapped me out of my thoughts. "April said that you and I could spend the night right on Wednesday".

"Sounds great," I replied.

"You'll see. Once April beats Brooke, everything will be fine".

Scarlett kissed me on the cheek, and walked past me up the stairs. I followed her. But just before Scarlett reached the second floor, the door of the guest room opened in front of her. Brooke looked sleepy. "Dean," she murmured. Without her glasses, she had trouble making out who was standing in front of her.

"It's me," Scarlett answered her.

"Have you recovered from that beating I gave you? You better keep walking or I'll knock you out again".

Scarlett didn't answer and went up the stairs to the attic. In her sleepy state, my girlfriend didn't look as threatening as she usually did. But Scarlett probably still felt the pain in her bones.

"Hey honey," I said, kissing my girlfriend.

"Hey, have you had breakfast yet?"

I nodded.

"I'm going to freshen up first and then I'm going to eat something too. Hopefully I won't run into one of your ex-girlfriends again before the fight."

"I think April has already had breakfast".

"Very good," Brooke said. She went to the nightstand and grabbed her glasses, then headed to the bathroom. Now it was time to wait for the fight to finally begin.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

An hour had passed. April texted me that the fight would start at 1pm. There were only ten minutes left until they would finally fight out who I would be with in the future. The few moments with April felt very good. I was ready to try again with her. Now that we both had more time for each other, I was sure it would work. Plus, her openness about nights with Scarlett is a delightful benefit. However, I would be just as happy with Brooke, a strong woman who made me happy in bed. I had feelings for both women and would respect the outcome of the fight.

Then Brooke re-entered the guest room. Her curly hair was back perfectly on her shoulders. She had put on her makeup and her contacts. Brooke wore the same outfit as she had worn during the fight against Scarlett. Brooke knew that the fight against April would be exhausting.

"You look fantastic," I said.

"Thank you," she walked up to me and kissed me. The kiss was longer than usual. I thought I could read some insecurity from it.

"Is everything okay?"

"April will be harder to defeat than your previous ex-girlfriends, but I'm not worried about her either. It will be impossible for her to break both my will and my body," Brooke pressed her lips to mine again. Then she turned and walked confidently into the hallway.

I followed her up the stairs. Brooke would now face her biggest rival yet.

Brooke opened the door to the loft. To our left stretched a huge open space that would be enough to play out their rivalry. I also saw the two chairs that had been placed for us. To our right, Scarlett and April were already waiting in their chairs. My jaw dropped when I saw April in her outfit. Her outfit was hardly any different from Brooke's, but it was awesome to see April in her fighting clothes again. It had been a long time since I had seen April fight. I would have loved to know how she would have done against the ex-girlfriends of mine who came after her.
April had added volume to her straight hair and styled it back. It looked good on her and made her look even more dangerous.

April got up from her chair and faced Brooke.

They both engaged in their first staredown with her today. April smiled provocatively at Brooke, just like last time, while Brooke seemed to be trying to express as much hate as she could.

"I'm going to kick your ass," Brooke finally broke the silence.

"You wouldn't believe how many times I've heard that. But every one of those women has lost to me. Just like you're going to lose."

"Dean is mine. I will not let anyone steal him from me. But I especially won't let some bitch like you get him".

" Dean and I belong together. I'm also the better choice when you compare who he's with now. A stuffy unattractive girlfriend who wouldn't even let him sleep with Scarlett for one night".

"What would he gain from being allowed to sleep with Scarlett for several nights if he still ended up with a cheap whore like you. You're only offering him that because you know you're not good enough in bed to be able to keep Dean".

April gives Brooke a slap "You're going to pay for this".

"I think enough words have been said," April says. "Let's fight."

They both walk to the middle of the room, I sat down on the chair on the other side of the loft. They were both waiting for me to ring the first round, but I wanted to enjoy the moment for a moment.

I couldn't imagine either of these women lying unconscious on the floor at the end of this fight. April as well as Brooke have massive, imposing and strong bodies, he knows that both of them could take a lot of punches without being affected by it. But I also knew that they both had the same weak point. When one had such a massive body, inevitably their condition was the biggest problem. The two of them could probably take a beating for hours, but could hardly fight for hours, at least not without a break. That's why my suggestion was to have this fight in rounds similar to a boxing match. I didn't want the fight to end after 10 minutes just because one of the fighters was out of condition. One round lasted ten minutes, then the two were given a break of the same length. That should be enough for them to have the energy to hit each other again for ten more minutes. I had planned for a total of four rounds, and the time limit would be dropped in the fourth round. In that round the decision would be made.

I could already see how impatient Brooke was. She had her fists raised, just like April, and was waiting for me to start the first round. Next to me was the stopwatch that April got especially for this fight. The numbers were large enough that even Scarlett on the other side of the loft could read them. I started the stopwatch and gave the starting signal.

Brooke didn't miss the chance to be the one to land the first blow after all the provocations. Brooke's fist hit April's cheek. The blonde gave a low moan, but seemed unimpressed.

"Your punches are what I expected them to be. It won't be enough to defeat me".

"And your punches are harder?", Brooke provoked her. April smiled and gave Brooke a punch to the cheek. The brunette seemed equally unimpressed and casually fixed her hair.

"Quite nice, but with this you will be the one to lose the fight".

I knew from previous fights that the punching power of these two women was immense. Of course, they tried to downplay their rival's punching power. But maybe they were serious, after all, these two forces of nature could take a lot of punches.

"Let's get the real fight started," Brooke said, throwing a punch. She rammed her fists into the area of April's stomach, only to follow it up with a punch to the chin. April didn't let that go unanswered and sank her fist into Brooke's face. The two gave each other no quarter and so they pounded each other mercilessly. During the first round, no woman was able to prevail in the long run, again and again the losing woman managed to get out of the dicey situation and land counter punches.

A highlight for me was when April took Brooke to the wall and placed a powerful chop on Brooke's chest. The pop along with Brooke's face covered in pain only hinted at how painful the action was. However, April was unable to capitalize on this nasty action in the long run either; Brooke was able to shut down April's offense a short time later.

At the end of the round, the two women rammed their fists against each other's faces until the ring bell sounded. Both looked exhausted. But not because of the punches they both took, rather they both looked out of breath. Their condition had diminished over the past ten minutes. I waited for Brooke to come back to me in her corner, but she continues to look at April with a dismissive look. While I didn't expect Brooke to disregard the rules of this fight and punch April within the break, I should still go to her and get her to my corner before she got any stupid ideas. I gently put my hands on Brooke's shoulders and whispered in her ear to come with me. I wouldn't be able to stop Brooke if she tried to rush toward April now after all. But Brooke followed the rules of the fight and went with me to her corner. Scarlett takes April to the opposite corner. Brooke sat down on the stool with both hands putting her massive head of hair back. She grabbed her water bottle and drank.

"How are you doing?", I asked my girlfriend.

"Pretty good. April's punches are just as hard as I expected them to be. With that kind of punching power, though, she won't be able to beat me."

"But April doesn't really seem to have been hurt by your punches either".

"Yes she can take a lot. But you'll see, by the end of the fight it will be her who falls"

After 10 minutes Brooke got back up and headed to the center of the loft. April took another sip from her water bottle and walked toward Brooke. Again, the two women faced each other. Still couldn't imagine one of these women lying unconscious on the floor at the end of the fight. These two had been pounding on each other for ten minutes, and yet they were facing each other as if nothing had happened the last round.

I was already sure at this point that this fight was going to go to the fourth round.

"Are you ready for the second round?" asked April.

Brooke nodded.

The first half of the second round was similar to the first round. Again, the two colossi pounded away at each other and there was no telling who was the stronger of the two. As soon as April started an offensive, Brooke was able to stop her again. But also Brooke could not place long lasting attacks.

But then Brooke was able to assert herself again and again. She managed to bring April to the wall. Brooke knew she had a chance to win the second round.

Again and again Brooke pulled her fist back, only to ram it into April's face. My girlfriend was going for quality rather than quantity. She took her time with her punches, but made sure that every blow was well-placed. She even managed to elicit a moan from April with each of those hard strokes. It pleased me to see that my girlfriend could get April in trouble.

But out of nowhere, April fired a fist into Brooke's face, and followed it up with a liver hook. April slammed into Brooke's head, but my girlfriend continued to hold her ground. She pushed April away from her.

They both walked back toward each other and punched again.

There were only three minutes left on the clock, and I noticed that April was hitting Brooke harder and harder with her punches. April gave Brooke a liver hook, and then went for an unusual action. She put the bent Brooke in a headlock. April smiled, but when Brooke suddenly struggled violently, April's composure was gone. She was strong, but I wasn't sure that would be enough to keep Brooke under control much longer. Brooke was recognizably fighting back with all her might, but again and again April brought Brooke to a stop with jerky movements.

My eyes turned to my stopwatch. There were only 60 seconds left until the second round would end. By this time, I suspected that April wanted to maintain this headlock until the end of the round. But Brooke was pressuring April, again and again she was on the verge of breaking free. April had to act and she rammed her knee several times against my girlfriend's chest, who moaned loudly for the first time in this fight. Then she let go of Brooke to punch her in the face. April followed up with another punch and then shoved Brooke to bring her to the wall. The headlock seemed to have taken an effect on Brooke.

April took a few steps back. She ran toward Brooke and let her powerful body collide with Brooke's. Her plump breasts swayed. Brooke moaned loudly. A second later, the bell rang and April smiled at Brooke with satisfaction.

"You're going to lose this fight. You are strong enough to fight for a good man by your side. But you are too weak the best man. For Dean. I'm going to be his girlfriend."

April gave Brooke another little push with her tits and retreated back to her corner.

Brooke walked to me in small steps with her head bowed. I could see the disappointment in her face.

"You fought well, those punches right in April's face should have hurt her"

"Still, she ended up dominating me now and feels like she's the better one now"

"It doesn't matter if in the end it's you who wins the fight"

"You're right" Brooke kissed me.

I handed Brooke the towel and water bottle again.

The break was coming to an end and Brooke stood back up. She gave me a kiss and then went back to the middle of the loft.

April was on the other side also ready for the next round and went back to Brooke, the third round could begin.

Once again the two women tried to intimidate each other with a staredown. It is unbelievable how much hate the two could transport with their looks.

This time no more words were spoken. The two were tired of each other by now and wanted to end this fight. They took a few steps back.

Then Brooke walked toward April. She seemed to want to take revenge for April's offense in the last round, which she did well. She was able to score several hits on April, and a well-placed chinlock from the brunette even staggered April momentarily.

Brooke didn't rest on this success and continued to pound away at April. She managed to continue her offense and April had to concede several blows to her head and upper body.
Brooke placed a punch in the left rib, then she was able to hit April's ribs from the other side with her right. She finished the combination with a direct punch to the chest that made April groan. I liked seeing what kind of fighter Brooke was. In her previous fights she couldn't show how good she is. Eventually, her opponents buckled after just a few punches.
But Brooke's dominance didn't last long. April was able to turn the tide again and hit nasty punches to Brooke's face. But Brooke fought back. A brief exchange of blows ensued, but April again ended it unceremoniously by putting her hands on Brooke's neck. She pressed her thumb against Brooke's trachea, but the brunette directly ended April's attempt and slapped April's arms away.

"GIVE UP, BITCH" April was annoyed by Brooke's strong performance in the third round.

"At the end of this round you will be on the floor dominated by me", Brooke said.

"I'm going to dominate you."

Both looked at each other, then they ran toward each other. A wild competition for control in this fight broke out. Both were able to land a variety of punches. April fired several fists in a row into the brunette's face to stagger her, but Brooke stood firm and kicked April in the hip. Brooke's punches to April's head had an effect, but April countered by working Brooke's stomach with punches and kicks. The two engaged in a minute-long battle, the outcome of which could decide the fight. The woman who won this battle would be able to dominate the losing woman for the rest of the round.
For several minutes I could watch as the two fought more intensely than in previous rounds to gain control in the fight.
Only 3 minutes left until the third round ends. Even if a woman were to win this battle, she would probably not be able to use her gained upper hand in the remaining time, I thought to myself.
However, I noticed that April was starting to assert herself against Brooke. She was managing to take her rival to the wall and keep throwing punches at her face. My girlfriend tried to break free, but she kept getting knocked back by the dominant woman's blows.
But then April made a mistake and Brooke was able to break free with a well-placed hook to the chin. April staggered back. I saw in April's eyes the determination not to give up that dominance.

April gave Brooke a head butt. April, meanwhile, followed up with a kick to Brooke's cxnt and then punched Brooke several times in the stomach. Brooke stood slightly bent over in front of April. April gained momentum and smashed her fist into Brooke's face. But the brunette remained standing. April gained momentum again and again her fist hit Brooke's cheek. Those two punches were the hardest punches April ever saw. Brooke was already staggering, but that was not enough for April.
April had only two minutes left. She moved behind Brooke and kicked her in the back of the knee with full force. Brooke fell to one knee, but her other foot was still on the floor. Brooke quickly tried to get back up, but with a punch to the back of Brooke's head and a subsequent kick to her back, April was able to stop her.

April tried to push Brooke, but the Colossus remained on one knee. April let go of Brooke. For a moment, I thought April had given up. But just as Brooke was about to get back up, April ran and shoved her hard. Brooke lost her balance and fell to both knees. It was incredible how much these two women could take. It took 29 minutes before one of them was on her knees.

April was recognizably enjoying the brief moment of triumph, but she realized by looking at the clock that she only had one minute left to take advantage of the upper hand she had gained in this round. She grabbed Brooke by the hair and rammed her knee into her face several times.

April punched Brooke in the cheek. My girlfriend groaned but managed to stay on her knees. April struck again, but again Brooke withstood the attack. Matching the ring bell ringing, April landed a third punch to Brooke's face. My girlfriend fell to the side from the punch, but still caught herself with her hands.

April looked down at Brooke.

"A good girlfriend has to be able to defend her boyfriend, too. It's only best for you if I show you right now that you're not strong enough to defend Dean. Next round I will defeat you and Dean will be back with a woman who is strong enough for him".

After those strong words, which probably hit Brooke even harder than any of April's punches, April went back to her corner.

Brooke slowly made her way back to her feet after a minute. I could tell by the look on her face that the humiliation inside her weighed heavier than the pain from April's blows. She came back to me and sat down on the stool. She angrily snatched the towel from my hand.

"You could have helped me up after that round".

Brooke was frustrated. I thought it best to leave her alone and give her time to cool off.

The minutes ticked by and so only one minute remained for both women before the final round would start.

I didn't know if it would be the last time I would talk to Brooke, so I sought to talk to her just before the final round began. I didn't want her frustrated words to be the last thing I would hear from her.

"Hey," I knelt down in front of her.

"Hey, I'm sorry I snapped at you earlier". She sounded so tame at that moment.

"It's okay, after all you are in the fight".

Brooke looked past me straight to April. Her look was serious.

"You wouldn't believe how much it motivates me to know that if you lose, that blonde bitch will become your girlfriend. I only want you as my boyfriend, but the fact that alternatively April would get you motivates me even more."

I kissed Brooke. She went for the kiss and pulled me close to her. I didn't know if she kissed me so intensely because she was worried about losing this fight or because she needed a motivational boost, but I enjoyed the kiss.

"Finish her," I whispered to my girlfriend.

I moved back to the side and Brooke stood up. April was also ready again for the final round and faced my girlfriend. This time there was no time limit, the two would fight until one of them emerged victorious. This round would decide which woman would be my girlfriend.

April smiled at Brooke again, just as arrogantly as she had at the end of the last round. She liked that her punches last round brought Brooke to her knees.

"Now you won't get any more breaks that will only delay your defeat," April said again with a provocative smile on her face.

"Fuck you," Brooke replied. I could feel the hatred she has for April all the way to me. I knew I was in for a brutal last round this round, and I was not disappointed.

The two each took a step back and raised their fists. I couldn't wait to finally see which of these two women was stronger.

My girlfriend stepped up to April and was about to land the first punch, but my ex-girlfriend was able to intercept Brooke's arm and countered with a liver hook. Brooke groaned and took a headbutt from the blonde right after again.

"Fuck," my girlfriend moaned. April's head butts seemed to have a stronger effect on Brooke than her punches. But April couldn't use them too often, because the blonde also contorted her face in pain.

April brought Brooke to the wooden post standing in the middle of the attic. I saw April smile at me and then kick Brooke's stomach area several times with her knee. From the looks of it, April started back where she left off the last round and, dominated my girlfriend.

Then April grabbed Brooke and threw her into the middle of the loft. Brooke landed on her knees again, she seemed slightly woozy again. April stood in front of Brooke and played with her. She rubbed her breasts in Brooke's face several times for a few seconds, showing my girlfriend what fate awaited her. April would probably finish the fight with her breasts again, just like she had always done. She took a few steps back. She smiled at my girlfriend, confident of victory. Then she ran towards Brooke, jumped in the air, and threw herself on Brooke with her body. A collision of the two titans that brought them both to the floor. For a brief moment, April was on top of my girlfriend, but then Brooke spun and brought April down on her back. Now it was my girlfriend who was on top of April.

"Wait how...", April started to ask, but Brooke didn't let her finish and directly pounded several fists into April's face. I expected April to break free after a few punches, but it turned out that this was just the beginning of Brooke's counterattack.

Brooke stood up and dropped her knee on April's face. As April moaned in pain, Brooke got back to her feet and dropped her butt on April's chest. She shot the air out of the blonde's lungs. Again, Brooke punched April's face several times. Brooke continued her beatdown for the next few minutes. She kicked April in the stomach, sat on April's back, punched April's back. Brooke punched the back of April's head several times, she caught back up in the minutes and again evened the score for the win.

I was impressed with Brooke's catch up. I have to admit, at the beginning of this round I thought April was going to get the win, but at that moment the outcome of the fight was completely open again.

Brooke tried to get up again, but this time April knocked her legs away and brought Brooke back to her knees. Brooke groaned in pain. April used this moment of distraction to quickly meet Brooke at eye level herself. She walked up to Brooke and braced her body against the brunette. An unmistakable invitation for a trial of strength between the two colossi.

Both were on their knees and wanted to prove to each other that they were the stronger. April and Brooke were tied again, neither woman had an advantage. I could see the desperation on April's face. She couldn't believe Brooke was as strong as she was. April went for the headbutt again, but Brooke dodged it. Brooke countered with a headbutt of her own. April was surprised by this attack and so Brooke can manage to win the test of strength and send April to the floor.

Brooke struggles to get the upper hand with April on the floor, but then manages to get on top of the blonde. Brooke gave April several punches to the face. Then Brooke took a breath and fixed her hair. She seemed satisfied to have the upper hand in the fight again. But April acted directly and pulled Brooke closer by her bra. Their faces touched and then April bit Brooke's nose. Brooke moaned and tried to free herself, but April's biting force was too strong. Then April began to press her thumbs into Brooke's eyes in addition. April made Brooke sway and managed to send the brunette to the floor. April sat on top of Brooke and frantically alternated left and right fist punches. After several punches, April ended her offensive and Brooke looked completely exhausted. She lay under April with her eyes closed. She was still breathing, she was, as I estimated at that moment, still conscious, but the fight seemed decided. April was still able to save herself from defeat with her dirty bite action and after a total of forty minutes of fighting, all of Brooke's energy reserves were used up. Brooke's sports bra was damaged during this scuffle. April ripped the bra open at the damaged area, and looked at Brooke's tits.

"It would have been really uncomfortable to end up underneath. But fortunately for me you are the weaker of the two of us".

April took off her sports bra. She put her hands to her breasts.

"Look at me, bitch," April said. Brooke slowly opened her eyes.

"You fought well, but it was all for nothing. Dean will become my boyfriend. In a few years I will marry him, and then together we will continue to run this farm. And you will remember forever that day when you lost Dean. I told you from the beginning that you couldn't win this fight, now you had to find out the painful way. Sleep tight," April says and wants to press her breasts onto Brooke's face, but Brooke instinctively reaches her arms up and holds April's plump breasts up with her arms.

"What are you doing? It's over," April moaned. The blonde tried to fight Brooke, pressing her tits into my girlfriend's face. Brooke is in an awkward starting position, she is no longer strong enough to fight April off. The blonde's breasts come closer and closer. But then April starts to scream. Brooke bit back and had April's nipples between her teeth. Brooke then pulled April's hair and was actually still able to get the blonde on the floor next to her.

The two got caught in a scuffle again, probably the decisive action, I thought to myself. Both wrestled with each other, trying to dominate the other. It was a hot spectacle to see the two on the floor wrestling over me. Both fought fiercely for the upper hand, I could not guess at any point who would win this decisive battle for themselves. But finally one woman managed to sit on her rival. Without hesitation, the superior woman pressed her naked pair of tits into her rival's face. She clung tightly to her opponent's head. The woman under her resisted, trying everything to free herself, but she continued to hold her head and did not let go. The movements of the losing woman became slower and slower until her arms finally fell limply to the floor. At this moment, the winner of this fight was finally determined.

Vote for your favorite ending. In two weeks I will add the extended ending to this series.

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=105612.0

End 1:

Brooke let go of April. The blonde remained motionless on the ground while Brooke straightened her upper body. She was scarred by this fight. But in the end she was able to prevail in this close fight. I rushed to my girlfriend and grabbed her under the arms. I helped her sit down on the floor next to April. Scarlett went to April to check if she was really unconscious. However, it was over. Brooke had knocked April out cold as ice with her tits.

"Shit," Scarlett cursed. The fight had not turned out the way she had wanted it to.

"We'll have to call two ambulances, you two really didn't hold back".

"I know, but it was worth it in the end," Brooke replied.

End 2:

April let go of Brooke. The brunette remained motionless on the ground while April straightened her upper body. She was scarred by this fight. But in the end she was able to prevail in this close fight. I rushed over to my new girlfriend and reached under her arms. I helped her sit down on the floor next to Brooke. Scarlett went to Brooke to check if she was really unconscious. But it was over. April had knocked Brooke out cold as ice with her tits.

"Very good," Scarlett was pleased. The fight ended just as she had said it would.

"I think now I've earned my kiss," April said. I proudly kissed my new girlfriend. Not every woman would take on such a tough fight for a guy.

"You and I will be married as some day?"

"Absolutely, as the best fighter I deserve a ring on my finger soon".

I kissed my girlfriend again. In retrospect, I was overjoyed that she was able to win the fight.

"We have to call two ambulances, you two really didn't hold back".

"I know, but it was worth it in the end," April replied.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2022, 01:55:39 AM by pprct »

Offline FloridaBoy

Re: girlfriend vs ex-girlfriend - choose your winner
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2023, 10:36:51 AM »
Love or

Offline To Be Decided

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2023, 06:43:36 PM »
Super fun way to end it! Very creative idea. I'd hate to see the love birds broken up, so I have to side with Brooke!
I'm on both of the big chat apps, but its like a 90/10 split between discord and Trillian. Evolve or die.

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
  • Profile pic: James Mason as Tiberius in "A.D."
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2023, 08:27:19 PM »
For me, the ending ruined it, but if others liked it, well and good. Great until then though.