News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Nadege sexfight with Melinda

• 1 Replies

Offline cooper4

• God Member
  • What is life, without the dance
Nadege sexfight with Melinda
« on: May 13, 2021, 07:54:23 PM »
 I saw Nadege sexfight with Melinda....knowing Melinda, was a rookie at the time...still due to her size advantage I was expecting her to do, somewhat better than she did in the match.   She was bigger and stronger..um it just seemed half way through the match she became spent.

I was wondering if you guy's saw it, and what did you think of the match, in general...
Cat fights, wrestling, grappling

Offline Sexfighter89

Re: Nadege sexfight with Melinda
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2021, 09:09:49 PM »
Nadege is one of the most in shape sexfighters that I've ever seen. For being the smaller woman in all of her matches she still out fucks everyone pussy to pussy. Melinda didn't have much of a chance against a world class trib fighter in Nadege. I've seen Nadege have a hard time against Amy O in Wild things which was a California wildcats production. If you know who Amy O is than you will know why Nadege had a very competitive match, Amy O is in phenomenal shape