News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Turkish vs Another Country Girl Catfight

• 20 Replies

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
Re: Turkish vs Another Country Girl Catfight
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2021, 12:06:06 PM »
Do you have another contents?
Sorry this is dragging out so long. When I said 'stand by' it was because the fight between the Turkish girl (Selcan) and the Greek girl (yes, Neola) for the job of bouncer at the disco in Ibiza is only one fight away in 'The Guest House in the Dunes', and I was expecting to post it that or the following week, but then I noticed no one was reading that series, so I've dropped it for the time being. No one comes here to read a novel and I hadn't intended to write one. It just took on a life of its own.
There's a good German story about a fight between a German girl and a Turkish girl at an outdoor barbecue floating around somewhere. Have you read that one?

I think the catpin universe could use a Turkish girl. Perhaps Selcan can study abroad for a year and get a job as a bouncer in Texas. I can go back to the nightclub from my last KFJ chapter…well,…maybe not. But yes, I hope you’ll write a story about a Turkish girl - or any of your European characters.  :)
« Last Edit: December 24, 2021, 01:08:02 PM by Kiva »
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2022, 08:44:44 AM »
Turkish vs Israeli girl would be sexy as hell.  ;D

Offline wrestling and fight love

• Stealing girlfriend match is my favorite
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2022, 07:15:20 PM »
Absolutely. I think that Turkish catfighters must be ?nside in catfight concepts
MvM and MvF cyber matches are my favorites. We can talk the details :)

Trillian: scottrogre

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
  • Profile pic: James Mason as Tiberius in "A.D."
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2023, 09:27:03 PM »
OK, I have one. It's on the Catfights board and entitled Barbecue Barbie. It was inspired by a German story called "Realfight" by Texas Ranger, which I'll post in the Non-English Stories section, so you can choose your language.

« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2023, 12:28:03 AM »
Thank you so much

« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2023, 02:16:15 PM »
Hi, have a nice day. Where can I find Turkish vs another country girl catfight concept? Also, please write a story someone who interested this concept?
Jasmin and her mother in this story are Germans of Turkish origin. Her opponent's father is German but her mother (who fights Jasmin's mum) is Danish. The fight begins at Reply #34 though the characters are introduced earlier.
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=90347.15

Hello. Did you completely remove the big catfight organization book involving Jasmine and her mom? Or do you publish on a different platform like Amazon?