News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Wanted; 18 to 20 year old male (no Trans) to fight 50 year old Cougar

• 0 Replies

Offline Cinnamon_Cougar

• God Member
I recently fought my first male.  He is an older gentleman, but it was fun to do to him what I have done to SO many young girls. 

Well now I want someone who isn't restricted to how they want to fight me.  I want to try and destroy a young wiry (NOT muscular) boy/man! 

The match will be nude and anything goes, until one of us is unconscious, and then afterwards, the winner gets whatever their perverted heart desires!  Applications are being taken here, or apply to my profile.  A picture or two of you is an absolute must!!! 

Imagine if you will the two of us locked in a cat-ball, where you have a hold of my pendulous 38 Double D breasts, maybe twisting my nipples, while I grab for your crotch.  And IF I get hold of your naughty bits, I am going to treat them like the lever of a slot machine.  Maybe I will even pinch and twist you man nipples!   

IF I have painted a picture for you, that you now can't get out of your head, then go to my profile page and look at me!  I still rock a bikini at 50 and I am kinkier than a dilapidated garden hose  (and much smarter than you)! 

Call ME!  (OR else!)