News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Ivanka Trump vs AOC

• 12 Replies

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
Ivanka Trump vs AOC
« on: May 06, 2021, 01:48:21 AM »
I was of writing a 3 part fight story series between Ivanka and AOC.  The first fight is back and forth with AOC squeaking out a win somehow.  Ivanka demands a rematch and a more prepared AOC wins again, but more decisively.  In the third and final match, AOC is super confident....even stuck up/arrogant as she faces off against Ivanka.  The match starts off even but AOC quickly squashes and humiliates Ivanka...maybe even making Ivanka her bitch. What do you guys think?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 01:48:53 AM by Brandi Lungelow »

Offline DKBfb1

• God Member
Re: Ivanka Trump vs AOC
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2021, 12:36:27 PM »
I think AOC is retarded

Offline creviceart

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2021, 02:30:43 PM »
I think Ivanka Trump is weak and flawed and cannot win in a fight.  So it seems only fair that she loses all three fights.  Of course I would love to read these stories

Offline FightFantasy

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2021, 05:42:09 PM »
I was of writing a 3 part fight story series between Ivanka and AOC.  The first fight is back and forth with AOC squeaking out a win somehow.  Ivanka demands a rematch and a more prepared AOC wins again, but more decisively.  In the third and final match, AOC is super confident....even stuck up/arrogant as she faces off against Ivanka.  The match starts off even but AOC quickly squashes and humiliates Ivanka...maybe even making Ivanka her bitch. What do you guys think?
I like the idea :)

But some people may get offended for political reasons. Personally, I like AOC, so wouldn't mind to read those stories.

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2021, 02:58:47 PM »
I like the idea but would prefer 3 close fights - and for Ivanka to win at least one.

Offline goro

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2021, 02:43:15 PM »
I think AOC is retarded

Tell everyone you're dumb without saying you're dumb.

Offline Big Easy Jim

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2021, 09:01:50 PM »
Goro tell me one intelligent  thing  AOC has ever done.

Offline Big Easy Jim

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2021, 09:13:23 AM »
Ok let me rephrase the question.  Tell me one intelligent  thought she has ever had?  The sound of a garbage disposel scares her for Pete's  sake.  As for her big degrees  apparently  she did not apply  them  because she does not know shit about foreign  relations  or economics.   And if she had all these hot shit degrees  from these  elite universities  why was she working as a barista  in a bar?. Nothing against baristas.

Offline Golden Goddess

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2021, 01:07:40 PM »
And if she had all these hot shit degrees  from these  elite universities  why was she working as a barista  in a bar?. Nothing against baristas.

Everyone has to start somewhere. You don't just graduate college and step right into a bigger and better job.

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2021, 04:27:13 PM »
Goro tell me one intelligent  thing  AOC has ever done.

Graduated with honors with a dual major (international relations and economics) from an elite university. I don't agree with her politics, but anyone who thinks she isn't intelligent likely scrapes their knuckles when they walk.

That's similar to how I feel about John Boehner, disagreed with him a lot, yet I madly respect how he did actual hard physical work to afford a better living, unlike many of his Ivy League peers whose competition on the job market was having dinner with a friend of their mother's or father's and be hired on the spot, and call it equal opportunity. I've had white collar education yet due to poor background worked much more blue collar work to pay the bills, than I did white collar due to socioeconomic factors in the region I used to live.

With all due respect concerning your choice, she might be physically a good opponent, though believing in baseless conspiracy theories should still be a disqualifying event.
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2021, 04:47:23 PM »
  AOC Vs MTG would be best Dem Vs Rep showdown. MTG has been trash talking AOC irl for over a year and has taken a few shots back at her, can tell these 2 women hate one another and would be happy to take out the other if given the chance.
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline Melissa's loser bitch Alessia

• One teen to rule them all!
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2021, 05:42:05 PM »
I love AOC! But i think ivanka can win at least one match.maybe 2.
Bow to your Princess peasants

Offline Big Easy Jim

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2021, 05:56:49 PM »
Ok but has anybody answered  the question?
Now since Thotless has decided to go to name calling. Let me tell you something  you little prick I have myself started at the bottom and worked my way up.  Like most every body here and most of us have family's and understand  economics  very well  we live it every week .What I do not need is a fucking idiot like you who has a big mouth  and likes to comment on subjects here but cannot find the time to even fill out a profile on this site. So AOC  has had a hard life welcome to the club but as a taxpayer who pays her salary  and is technically  her boss I was just asking what intelligent  thought has she had since she has commed and worked for me you fucking basement dwelling snowflake. Now answer the question  I have or shut the fuck up.