News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

the 1st annual great beach bunny ho down final round

• 49 Replies

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
Re: the 1st annual great beach bunny ho down final round
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2021, 05:30:11 AM »
If Emy can’t join.....I look across at Brandi and Mira.....we’re here, why not occupy ourselves?

I move into a triangle.....keeping you both in my line of sight....

{alt}

*keeps an eye on evelyn*. What did you have in mind?

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2021, 12:53:33 PM »
I smile at you, Brandi.   Our triangle becomes a simple straight line.... between my hands and your hair. 

I drag your head back as our bodies collide, then jerk it forward, forcing you to bend over as you stagger back from my attack. 

If you can’t be with the one you’re meant to fight?  Fight the one you’re with.

Online lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2021, 02:40:08 PM »
6 ladies remain in the poll  3 have been active, 3 have been silent throughout....for the remaining time  the foremat is open. the three remaining ladies  may finish any way they choose and with whom they choose.   a  3 way spat  different to say the least ;)
the prez tramp

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2021, 02:49:07 PM »
Ooww. *I yelp as you grab my hair and start to force me back, my feet shuffling backwards until you stop. You then force me head downwards. I ball my fists up and send a left and right towards your gut*

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2021, 03:41:44 PM »
Bent as you are, you can’t hit me as hard as you’d like.  But two fists in my stomach hurts, even at part-strength!  It sends a flood of adrenaline into me.  A pulse of cat-fury. 

I lock my arms out, both hands in your scalp at the back of your head, and I drop.  Gravity does most of the work. My 128 pounds drive you face down into the sand, Brandi.  Enjoy its taste. 

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2021, 07:46:50 PM »
*my scalp burns as you continue to pull on my hair. I hit your stomach, but my fists fiance off you.  I grit my teeth and close my eyes as your drive my head into the sand. I groan a bit as I feel the sand on my face. My body soon follows onto the sand. I try to get away from you and your grip on my hair.*

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2021, 08:31:01 PM »
I drop my knee into the center of your back, Brandi, pinning you to the scorching sand as you try to escape, then shift and drop my ass on your spine.  I’ve kept one hand in your hair, lifting your sand- covered face....now I dig the nails of the other hand into your bikini bottoms.

Just a little ass-clawing for now....but who knows how it might escalate!

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2021, 08:35:47 PM »
Ooowwww ...fuckin bitch*I groan as you slam your knee into my back pinning me into the sand. I them groan as you slam your ass into my spine. I yelp as you pull my hair back and I try to spit out sand from my mouth. I let out a yell as you claw my ass. I try to flail my arms and hit you. My hands looking for your face.*

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2021, 08:51:29 PM »
Your claws reach up to my shoulder of my reaching-back arm, but you have no chance at my face. I duck forward a bit just to be sure, keeping my hair swept forward, too. 

I scoop a handful of hot sand into your bikini crotch, then jerk the fabric tight between your ass cheeks.  Mmmmm..... instant sandpaper.....

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2021, 09:43:06 PM »
*I groan as you keep my head in place and I shake my head as your hair gets in my face. My eyes widen and I grit my teeth as you put sand in my bikini bottom and give me a wedgie. My legs kick out in pain.* fucking...bitch....you'll pay for this. *I start squirming underneath you.*

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2021, 11:16:22 PM »
I push your head back down and swing off you back, kicking a spray of sand into your face.

“Get up,” I purr. 

I’ve been waiting for a challenger.....

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2021, 11:29:38 PM »
*I grunt as you push my head down into the sand.  I sigh a bit of relief as you get off me* BITCH *I yell as you kick sand in my face. I slowly get to my feet, I take my bikini off showing my my twins and shaved pussy. I wipe my face getting the sand off and my ass....and pussy trying to get the sand off of me. I step towards eve and send a right kick to her ribs.*

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2021, 11:50:16 PM »
Stripping, dear?  You’ll get some sand out now.... but it’ll just be easier for me to smooth your rough spots.

Your foot flashes up into my ribs, a jolt of sudden pain.  Thank you for that, Brandi.  It makes one decision easy.  I won’t let you up again. 

I circle you, slowly. Stalking you.  You turn with me, your claws bared.....

When a tigress springs, she’s all lithe power.  We clash, headlong.

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2021, 11:59:36 PM »
I thought you might like the view. *I smile as my kick hits your side. After I bring my foot down,  my fists come up as we circle you. I send a pair of jabs to your chest. I then see you charge at me, I bring my hands to your neck and my right knee towards your gut.*

Offline falcon17

« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2021, 12:30:56 AM »
can we just give the crown to Evelyn already , shes the hottest and really the only one responding in the poll , she wins