News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Where is Catzman

• 4 Replies

Offline zzcorvette

• I love catfights!
Where is Catzman
« on: May 18, 2021, 11:22:24 PM »
Does anyone know what happened to Catzman?

Offline gotjack

• No hands titfighting, that's what its all about.
Re: Where is Catzman
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2021, 11:58:24 AM »
Not sure It looks like he packed everything up and left town. All his posts are gone :-(
"If your cup is only half full. You probably need a different bra"

DottiD

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2021, 02:22:03 PM »
I am not 100% positive but ,he was hired by E.C.C. to do work for them and being so busy there he has moved on, getting paid for his efforts won out over random posting

Offline galetree

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2021, 07:14:17 PM »
I'm not sure he's working with ECC full time though, I've been checking ECC regularly and there is only his old regular artwork on sale over there. If ECC did hire him, the store should have new creation that was not available before that is not the case from what is avaliable at the ECC store.

My speculation is that Catzman is probably alway because of his health/personal life.

Offline Dave2213

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2021, 08:08:07 PM »
Catzman went quiet a while back. The stuff EEC had is pretty old now and Catzman’s DA site has been stripped of all it’s content so I suspect galetree is right.