News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mature IRL

• 5 Replies

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Mature IRL
« on: January 04, 2021, 05:22:09 AM »
Is it just my imagination but the only ladies who seem to be genuine or have actually wrestled in real life seem to be the ladies over 40.   Of course I might be totally wrong about that, but I was wondering why?  Is it because your confidence increases or just a desire to finally live out a life long fantasy..  id hate to think that it was solely to please a partner whod been egging you on for years.
I think this is partly down though to the no. of times i read the word fake,  but the "fake" ladies either seem to be young or probably men.

DottiD

Re: Mature IRL
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2021, 05:53:42 AM »
Take into account there are a lot more Mature woman these days and some might have other reasons to compete, to see what the big deal is, maybe live out ta fantasy of beating the woman who took her husband, just a way to try or experience something she was always curious over, or maybe just a bucket list, everyone's different and you can not narrow that question to a specific age or reason, I am 40 and i been at since 22 i love it ,it is not for my hubby though it doesn't hurt he loves it, I do it cause i got a taste for it i am good at it and so  i do it, as far as a generalization, I meet women from 60 down to 25 and here and there younger none do it for any one reason.

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2021, 05:11:38 PM »
During research for one of my stories I've come across an interesting find: preagricultural women used to have legs as sturdy as long distance athletes today. I'm bringing this up, because too many people accept the notion that what existed for, say, the last two centuries, is what has always been for our species.

Women in their sixties and above were either the ones, who lived in freedom and could burn their bras, opted not to for various reasons, or couldn't (because like my mother, lived under occupation). They made a bold choice then, so it would make sense they had not changed since, if for limitations in physique and healing speed.

Depending on where one lives, the sociocultural factors influencing a young woman's life center around college, a workplace, or a community and the groups they form within. Based on that, their opponents also come from the same community, meaning there's social media to air grievances but that happens on Instagram, Snapchat or Facebook. Once the kids have left the house, or they even moved to a retirement community, the cards get reshuffled, the opponents become random.
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople

Offline jdppin

• Evenly matched women in physical competition :))
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2021, 02:00:26 AM »
Take into account there are a lot more Mature woman these days and some might have other reasons to compete, to see what the big deal is, maybe live out ta fantasy of beating the woman who took her husband, just a way to try or experience something she was always curious over, or maybe just a bucket list, everyone's different and you can not narrow that question to a specific age or reason, I am 40 and i been at since 22 i love it ,it is not for my hubby though it doesn't hurt he loves it, I do it cause i got a taste for it i am good at it and so  i do it, as far as a generalization, I meet women from 60 down to 25 and here and there younger none do it for any one reason.

Like your detailed answer to this question Dotti.  Interesting how long you've been doing it and you admit to being good at it which is interesting hearing a woman say.

Offline watchembox

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2021, 02:59:01 AM »
Before my wife was my wife and just a coworker I told her about my desire to see her fight a mutual friend and she just laughed it off. Months later she asked how I would see it go between the two of them, seed planted. While we talked about it she said it kind of turned her on but just in fantasy, would not really fight someone. After we became a couple and (seed being planted) her and another coworker had a styrofoam fight which quickly turned into a wrestling match which she won easily, having pinned the other on the ground. Finally talked her into doing it for real with an opponent on Craig's list but other woman's husband would not go forward even though both women were ready( probably some guy pretending to be a woman). Now pretty sure another of now wife's coworkers wants to compete but wife not sure if signs are real that friend is willing, so here we sit. Dammit.

Offline RippinRobin

• God Member
  • Rip That Hair Out!
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2021, 04:46:25 PM »
I find that mature women like myself who enjoy fighting whether irl or cyber fight entirely differently than the younger girls.  We seem to understand many more nuances of female rivalry, and what we can do to each other to humiliate as well as damage each other.
I can be nice and I can be hella BITCH...you choose!