News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Marian Vs Daisy - The Rematch!

• 19 Replies

Offline Asianinvasion

• God Member
  • Lumalaban Kami
Re: Marian Vs Daisy - The Rematch!
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2021, 02:47:38 AM »
I push Daisy head under water. She fight crazy. Pull hair. Claw at my face. I punch her cut. Water turn red with Daisy blood. Daisy fight keep head up. I put arm round throat we both get weak from fight but Daisy weaker. I put her head in water. I hear Mr. Tony count. Daisy get weaker. " You drown bitch" I hear 10. I win again. Daisy float in pool. Hahaha

Palaam
Marian
Palaam

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2021, 02:41:46 PM »
Wow! Another great fight between Marian and Daisy. Daisy fought hard but Marian was one step ahead of her through out the fight. In the end Marian left Daisy beaten, bloody and floating in the pool. I jump into the pool and pull Daisy from the pool and administor a little mouth to mouth.  ::)

Thank you to everyone that stopped by and cheered these lovely girls on.

A special thanks to Marian and Daisy for fighting for us and what a fight it was!

Cheers!
Tony

Cheers!

Offline Asianinvasion

• God Member
  • Lumalaban Kami
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2021, 04:59:57 PM »
I beat Daisy so bad so gone from FCF!

PALAAM DAISY!
MARIAN
Palaam

Offline Asianinvasion

• God Member
  • Lumalaban Kami
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2021, 05:01:29 PM »
Wow! Another great fight between Marian and Daisy. Daisy fought hard but Marian was one step ahead of her through out the fight. In the end Marian left Daisy beaten, bloody and floating in the pool. I jump into the pool and pull Daisy from the pool and administor a little mouth to mouth.  ::)

A special thanks to Marian and Daisy for fighting for us and what a fight it was!

Cheers!
Tony

Mr. Tony where my mouth to mouth hehehe??
Palaam

koedbabygirl

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2021, 03:15:01 AM »

Cheers!
Tony

Cheers!
Tony

Mr. Tony where my mouth to mouth hehehe??
  i wake up as he revives me i look at him in a blurr  breathing hard and fast feeling humiliated bloody and beaten  and trembling in fear at the sound of her voice  :'(