News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Apartment catfight Final 4 Rd 2 Theatheyoungwarrior Vs Busty Venere !!

• 6 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
I just rented out a luxury apartment. Figured to hand out a few keys to some of the sexy catfighters here.
I did not think at the time. What carnage could happen, if the ladies showed up at the same time!!

The fighting can be main living room, the bathroom, bedroom, kitchen. Anywhere in the apartment you want to take the fight !!

Now they will catfight to victory. Stripping their opponent. Forcing the loser to do walk of shame naked, back home.
After the fight.
Winner advances.
RULES ..
1)A poll tournament that has CONSEQUENCES! Penalty for the losers. You will have to win through to claim full victory.
2)You MUST post during the poll or be disqualified.
3) The consequence penalty .. Ladies if you are the loser at the end of the match. You need to write and post. Your walk of shame  !!
(In your own words, how you think it would go. Can be short or longer if you like.

Ladies your welcome to add extra photo of yourself during the poll, if you want to.
 IT'S the FINAL FOUR LADIES !!  I think this is going to be a VERY hard hitting match up ....  One more match after these two ladies. Then the championship to win it all!!

Offline Bustyvenere

I'm in the luxury bedroom completely naked waiting the young bitch ready to teach her the good manners
I'm  a 24yo girl who love titfight catfight sexfight boxing and nhb, i'm 5'9 145lbs 40M

Offline Bustyvenere

You finally come, and i are the fear in your eyes, so i raise from the best, and i charge you slamming my big body on your pushing you in the wall, are you scared little bitch? I ask taunting you
I'm  a 24yo girl who love titfight catfight sexfight boxing and nhb, i'm 5'9 145lbs 40M

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
Busty Venere gets my vote
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline Bustyvenere

Don't cry little girl i say grabbing you by your neck smothering your face between my boobs while i use your pussy like a target hitting it with brutal knees

Offline charlie41

• God Member
Busty wins this one easy !!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member