News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Three bridesmaids and a catfight

• 21 Replies

Offline Goddess Gabriella

• God Member
  • The One True Goddess of FCF
Re: Three bridesmaids and a catfight
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2021, 09:42:46 AM »
I know Steph must be around somewhere, she's done one of three things... maybe she's grabbed the bouquet and ran off with it, maybe she's just standing and watching Lilly and I destroy eachother, more likely though, she's after another man. Never satisfied with what she's got, always needing to be a needy little slut.

I can't be thinking about that though, not with Lilly shouting back at me, calling me a fucking bike, seriously? After the things everyone knows about her, things she has done? I want to scream some of them out, but as I kick, she kicks with me!

Feeling my top starting to get pulled though, the fuck, the bitch dares to ruin my outfit! Fine. Two can play at that game. My own right hand snagging at her top and starting to yank too. Still rolling across the floor with her, scream back finally.

"LET GO OF MY TOP YOU JEALOUS cxnt! JUST BECAUSE I HAVE CLOTHES OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY AND YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'VE JUST CLIMBED OUT OF THE FUCKING GUTTER!!!"
Worship me bitch, or I'll make you.

LillyCatAndSex

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2021, 02:01:32 PM »
In the middle of a catfight; I find myself doing the oddest thing. Despite the pain of having my hair pulled and my shins mercilessly kicked; I begin to laugh at Gabriella.

“HAHA…HIGHEST QUALITY? YOU? HAHAHA OH MY FUCKING GODDESS….YOU REALLY ARE THE MOST DELUDED BITCH! THE WALMART DUMPSTER IS NOT HIGH QUALITY. YOUR LOCAL PETROL STATION BARGAIN BIN IS NOT HIGH QUALITY! YOU REALLY ARE THE MOST CHEAP ASS AND BADLY DRESSED WHORE ON THE PLANET!”

With my piece said for now, I begin to wildly thrash my legs and after several minutes I manage to slip them out and then with my left hand still in your hair and my right still buried in your black top. Which on closer inspection has clearly been stained by fresh bodily fluids; I smirk at you and shout out:

“WELL…WELL! I WONDER WHO ENJOYED A MESSY BLOWJOB WITH THIS COCK HUNGRY SLUT TODAY?”

As the wives and girlfriends in the room digest this shocking revelation; I hear the sound of heated conversation between couples. Yet; I cannot be distracted by this! I begin to slowly rise as I try to pull us both to a standing position. However as I pull on your black top; I hear the sounds of threads stretching and breaking. Yet this is bittersweet; as I also hear and feel my own red top straining under the punishment of your assault. I know my top won’t last this catfight and I will end it topless. But also as I rise I see the shocking amount of hair on the floor; of both colours. I scream out:

“BITCH!” As my tears and mascara roll down my cheeks. My hose is also a complete mess; it pains me to admit….but I look like a second rate Steph….Oh sorry Tramp, I meant Tramp. I’m now shuffling backwards in my heels with my knees bent; as I can rise no more…unless this bitch Gabriella chooses to join me in a standing position?

But suddenly we both hear the panic screams from our bride….Tina; with tears and mascara rolling down her cheeks. She screams out with rage:

“STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY CAKE YOU BITCHES…..I’M WARNING YOU BOTH…STAY STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY CAKE!”

stephh

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2021, 09:53:49 PM »
I'd almost dived right down after my top was yanked free from me, but an idea had hit me, let them both rip the living daylights from the other and then I could just so simply saunter on in and pick up the remaining pieces, having my own pride kept firmly intact that way and I'd be the one going home with the wonderful bouquet in hand, plus knowledge that videos would be going around of them both rolling around on the floor and ruining another wedding!

I've slowly, during everything, snuck around the edge of the rest of the guests, getting closer the where the flowers have been knocked, not really paying much attention, just hearing you both shouting off in those bratty tones, smirking, always thinking, *That's right sluts, ruin yourselves.* getting closer and closer to my destination, I can just sneak out once I get it, but then I hear Tina shouting and I suddenly smirk. I'm near the cake. You two have shifted up and you are coming this way.

Thinking fast, faster than either of you two could ever dream of, I move round the back of the cake, leaning to get a good look past it, watching both of you coming closer and then I go for it, starting to push the cake forwards, wanting to time it so you're both side on and it ends up crashing down into you!

LillyCatAndSex

« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2021, 11:03:24 PM »
I’m barely on my feet; as I pull on Gabriella’s hair and her semen stained black top. All the while Gabriella is pulling on my hair and my red top. With my back to the cake; I don’t see that poisonous viper sneak behind it. The only clue to my impending fate is the gasps and screams from the other guests. I slowly try to turn my head to look behind me; however I barely get a glimpse of the falling cake. Then the inevitable happens; it literally is death by chocolate. The weight of the cake knocks both me and Gabriella flat on the floor. We are both covered head to toe in cake; as Tina cry’s uncontrollably.

At least the falling cake forces myself and Gabriella to let go of each other’s hair and tops; however as prophesied my red top is ruined. I lay on the floor for a minute in an enraged trance like state.  While I lay there I think to myself “That fucking bitch Steph may have just accomplished the impossible?”.

I slowly pick myself off the floor and shake the cake off me; I remove my ruined and cake covered red top and hurl it in rage at Mr Cheapskate’s face. Well who in his right mind would think dog collars is an appropriate gift for a wedding? I glance at him and shake my head in disbelief; as I think to myself “What a numbnut!”.

I then look Gabriella in her eyes and say calmly:

“The enemy of my enemy, is my friend”.

I then turn towards that fucking slut Steph and lunge for her. My hands grab hold of the bitches blonde hair and with my heart overflowing on my hatred for her, I begin to pull with all my might. As I pull on her hair, I stamp my right heel into Steph’s left ankle and all the while….I scream:

“STEPH YOU FUCKING LOWLIFE; SECOND RATE WHORE! YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA DO YOU? TODAY YOU HAVE FUCKED WITH THE WRONG BITCH!”

Offline Goddess Gabriella

• God Member
  • The One True Goddess of FCF
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2021, 09:56:44 PM »
I had all my focus on Lilly that I didn't even notice the cake until it was actually too late! My hands leaving Lilly, but the cake is already upon us both and forces both of us to the floor, growling together and I honestly for a moment, think about blaming you, but then I catch sight of Steph. Standing there with a dumb smirk on her face and that enrages me.

Pushing back to my feet just as Lilly does, both of us meeting out eyes and the notion is so clear, Steph has to pay for this, she needs to learn that she can't just get away with pushing cake over us both.

Letting Lilly launch her attack first, smirking when she reaches Steph and grabs her hair, yanking on it hard and stomping down into her ankle, shouting out.

"FUCK HER UP LILLY!"

Even as I start my own move forwards, eyes full of my own vicious intent, sliding my own hands up to help Lilly with her hair and stomping down towards her right ankle, wanting to make sure Lilly is on the same page as me now, "Let's take her ass down." Going to twist my hips and hoping Lilly does the same so we can just send Steph sprawling down to where she should have already been!
Worship me bitch, or I'll make you.

LillyCatAndSex

« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2021, 11:33:29 PM »
For the first time today; I find myself with a genuine smile on my face. When I hear Gabriella shout out:

“FUCK HER UP LILLY!”

But then as I am pulling on Steph’s hair my heart begins to sing when I see Gabriella’s hands back up her words. As her hands join mine; in ripping out that nit infested mop of Steph’s. Yes there is tremendous bad blood between myself and Gabriella; our feud is built on years of back stabbing and treachery. However in the here and now our hatred of Steph has united us! Where the tides of fortune can take us; no woman can know. Do I trust Gabriella? Of course I don’t! I hate Gabriella, I truly do; yet Steph has enraged me in a way I never knew was possible.

But then suddenly Gabriella stamps her heel into Steph’s ankle too and she twists her hips; I immediately do the same and twist mine. The joint nature of our attack is overwhelming! As Steph falls to the floor I allow myself to follow her. I am so drunk on my rage and hatred; I just want to see her suffer and am willing to accept any risk. Immediately as my legs tangle with hers; I let go of Steph’s hair and use my hands to grab her wrists, as my nails dig into them as painfully as I can. As I look down into Steph’s eyes and sweat drips off my brow, as I spit into Steph’s face and then I call out to Gabriella:

“Gabby; I have the bitch restrained! So fuck that dirty whores face up! Take your nails and wreck it!”

I then scream into Steph’s face “BY THE TIME TODAY IS OVER, YOU WILL NEVER WANT TO LOOK IN A MIRROR AGAIN….YOU FUCKING DIRTY CUXT!!!”

Offline Peaches

• I'm a good girl but my tantrums are legendary.
    • https://www.fights.sexy/mutual-obsession/
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2021, 06:28:30 AM »
This was one of the best poll 'fights' I've caught on the website.

Shame Lilly seems to have gone, came across fairly creative and interesting. Both rare traits.

I told her I would post my appreciation when the fight was finished but as that clearly won't happen, I'm doing it now. Good show.