News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Three bridesmaids and a catfight

• 14 Replies

LillyCatAndSex

Three bridesmaids and a catfight
« on: June 04, 2021, 01:18:43 PM »
Hello everyone and welcome to my debut poll fight.

This will be a fully interactive catfight but not just any catfight. It shall be a three way; every woman for herself brawl. And I do mean fully interactive....As you our lovely voters will be playing the role of wedding guests. Your job is to shout encouragement, be a bitch and stir the pot amongst us three. So feel free to lie, dish any rumours you may have heard about us and play your part in creating drama. I promise that the best comments  will illicit a response from either me, Gabriella or Steph.

All we ask is you don't physically interfere with the action and have fun.

Thanks Lilly X

Gabriella:

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=56430

Lilly:

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=71012

Steph:

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=70918

The Story So Far.

It was Tina and Michael's big day and I have to admit the bride was beautiful. It was the perfect fairytale wedding. The wedding itself took place in a small New England church dating back to the first settlers. However are story begins in the short limo ride from the church to the Patriot hotel. Specifically in the limo of the bridesmaids where Gabriella, Steph and Lilly were all sat in an awkward silence. Which was soon to be broken by Lilly:

"Listen you two....that bouquet is mine! There will be no repeat of Amy's wedding where you Gabriella pulled my hair; as I was jumping"

“Oh Lilly won’t you please fuck off. I pulled your hair only because you stamped on my foot seconds before the jump!” Snaps back Gabriella; whose eyes lock with Lilly’s in an cold stare. However soon their mutual stare down was soon broken by the sound of a giggling Steph. This time it was Lilly’s turn to snap:

“Bitch what the fuck are you laughing about? If I recall correctly you elbowed Amy’s 13 year old sister Kate in the face at the bouquet jump. Elbowing a child; real classy move…bitch!”

Steph turns to stare down Lilly and snaps back:

“OMG there you go again; why the fuck have you got to be a bitch Lilly? That was a total accident.”

But then it was Gabriella’s turn to giggle as she says:

“Oh come on Steph, we have all seen the video. Accident my arse….Oh and did you or did you not get cautioned by the police?”

“Fuck you Gabriella! I only got cautioned because you blew off the local sheriff to make it happen.”

Gabriella sighs heavily and nonchalantly waves off Steph’s accusation; before replying:

“Whatever bitch! But seriously….Lilly, Steph…stay the fuck out of my way. I’m warning you, that bouquet is mine!”

Lilly responds to Gabriella by giving her the bird; Meanwhile Steph replies:

“Try and take the bouquet from me Gabriella, I dare you bitch! Oh and Lilly if you get in my way, you will fucking regret it!”

After these exchanges the limo pulled up outside the patriot hotel. Where Lilly, Steph and Gabriella exited the limo and went straight to their hotel rooms to change. As truth be told Tina picked the most hideous green bridesmaids dresses imaginable. This bridezilla was not willing to take any chance of her bridesmaids upstaging her today. Alone in their rooms our three bridesmaids all changed into something more their style for the reception.

40 minutes later our three bridesmaids joined the other guests in the reception hall and it was a grand sight. Centrepiece was a 7 tier wedding cake. To the right was a chocolate fountain and over at the drinks table, a champagne pyramid was carefully assembled. I could go on describing the lavish reception, however if I did...we would be here all night. Suffice to say…Tina’s father spared no expense. As for the reception hall itself; numerous antiques were on display and setup neatly around the halls antique oak furniture.

It was 19:00 pm when Tina finally cleared the dance floor and positioned her three single bridesmaids for the bouquet toss. The atmosphere was frosty between the bridesmaids and you could cut the tension with a knife. For the last three hours our bridesmaids have been making catty comments about each other to anyone who would listen. In fact it was so bad Tina had the foresight to ask her mother to take all the children outside for a walk through the nearby forest.

With Gabriella, Lilly and Steph all lined up; Tina said:

“Ok ladies. We don’t want another bouquet toss like at Amy’s wedding…so please keep it clean and best of luck to all of you. On the count of three….1-2-3”

Tina tosses the bouquet over her right shoulder and Gabriella, Lilly and Steph watched it like a hawk. Then in an Olympic style display of synchronisation; all three jumped into the air and with their right hands reaching for the bouquet, they all snatched at it. Seconds later however the sound of heels clattering on the floor announced their return to terra firma. All three of them landed on the floor at the same time; with each one grasping the bouquet with their right hands. There was a calm silence for a few seconds until all three of them began to pull. Instantly the air turned blue; as our bridesmaids struggled to take control of the bouquet. Heels scraped along the wooden floors as an out of control melee danced around the room. Suddenly Tina shouts out “Watch out for the champagne pyramid”

But it was too late…the sound of breaking glass filled the room as Gabriella, Lilly and Steph fell to the floor. With all three of them embarrassed and soaked in champagne they all let go of the bouquet and slowly rose from the floor and faced each other. Their eyes locked and their breathing intensified, as they stared each other down. Tina quickly shouted out:

“Please no fighting!”

However Gabriella, Lilly and Steph were not listening….
« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 03:24:33 PM by LillyDestroyerOfHoseAndHoes »

LillyCatAndSex

Re: Three bridesmaids and a catfight
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2021, 04:02:18 PM »
I wanted this day to be different. I wanted Tina’s wedding day to be her moment, her time to shine. The event’s of Amy’s wedding cannot be repeated…..Is this what people expect me to think? Is this the feelings people expect to dwell in my heart? Well I don’t think that and my only feelings towards Amy are that she is a gold digging slut! Oh did we fail to mention Amy was in her early 20’s and her husband was 84. Let’s just say this; the pool boy is always in demand at Amy’s place….even in the dead of winter. There can be 10 foot of snow outside and that pool of Amy’s is being serviced!

However I cannot allow my feelings towards Amy cloud my judgment. Tina’s day must be different! Tina was a good friend, so good she blew off my boyfriend behind my back at my 20th birthday party. That’s how good a friend Tina is. As for Gabriella and Steph….those two are into some freaky shit! So as I line up for the bouquet toss; all is forgiven. We are all friends, the absolute best of friends. Yeah I can’t keep a straight face at that thought either.

However as the bouquet sores through the air; I reach out and grab hold of it first. Those two harpy’s Gabriella and Steph; only manage to get a hand on it. As I am gracefully landing on the floor. Instantly they try to steal what is mine, a melee ensures and I find myself on the floor. My clothes stick to my body, as I’m saturated in champagne. But as I rise I lock eyes with them both. I scream:

“Oh that’s it! I have had enough of you two fucking bitches!”

I quickly note one of the ice buckets survived intact. I grab hold of it and hurl the ice and cold water over Steph. But as I turn my attention to Gabriella, I hear her screaming at me and see her lunging for my hair. I drop the ice bucket and scream at Gabriella:

“Fuck you bitch! You want to pull hair, fine with me you skank!”

I reach out with my hands and step towards Gabriella and then with my clothes sticking to my every curve, I grab hold of her hair seconds after she grabs mine. We stand together pulling on each other’s hair while Steph looks like a drowned dog.

Offline AngelaI

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2021, 05:27:11 PM »
When I received Tina and Michael's wedding invitation card I was overjoyed...they have always been, from the first day I met them, the representation of the fairy tale prince and princess, and the day of celebration will certainly live up to their perfect love story.

Well, actually I was sure of that until I read the names of the three bridesmaids...the so called 'infamous bridesmaids' since the day of Amy's wedding. Strange hearsays and lies have always circulated about them, and that episode has only strengthened the rumors that I firmly refused to believe, until a few days ago. Because a few days ago I had the proof that at least a part of them are true.

I had just landed in the city where the wedding will take place, a suitcase containing a change of clothes in one hand, an envelope with the dress and high heels for the big day in the other. I was slowly dragging myself in the direction of my hotel until I heard strange noises, almost moans coming from a dark alley, at first glance used mainly by whores for their clandestine meetings...well, I couldn't have been more correct. What my eyes saw was Lilly, pressed firmly against the dirty brick wall, her hair pulled back into a tail, and Gabriella's boyfriend fucking her hard from behind.
It was at that very moment that I converted from being a doubter, to being the source of one of the biggest scandals on everyone's lips.

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2021, 07:53:14 PM »
Some days ago I received a letter from my old friend Michael. I hadn't seen him for some time and therefore was amazed to read about his wedding. The only worse thing was that I hated weddings as they are lame in general. However I decided to attend the event not wanting to reject him. So I took a plane to the city the event would take place.

I checked into a hotel and took a walk through a park before going to bed. During the walk I saw a woman in sporthin clothes resting on a bench from some jogging. As the woman was very cute I stopped and sat down next to her "Hi, I'm Joe. What is someone like you doing here late at night?". Out of breath she responded "I did some running as you can see!". I tired to complement her "Your figure is great you don't need to burn any calories!". It seemed she liked the compliment but was still very nervous "Thank you! But I don't train for my looks but to get more stamina as I'm a bridesmaid tomorrow!". I recognized she must be the bridesmaid of Michaels wife "Ah, so we will attend the same wedding tomorrow and being the bridesmais you'll also have a big role on it, I'm sure you will do it nicely!". She hastily responded "Oh, if you would only knew how important my role will be, I fear I may be center of attention as there wil be three bridesmaids around...". I was puzzled "Three at the same time! That may cause some trouble, but I'm sure you will outshine the others!". She smiled and stood up, taking her head next to my ear and whispered to tell me a secret, now I knew this wedding will not be a lame one for sure!

The next day I bought two expensive dog leashes as I knew Michael had two dogs and attended the wedding location. I greeted and congratulated him and his wife Tina for their marriage. Even as I thought that Tina did not wear the best dress... As I hugged her looking over her shoulder I saw a bleached blonde smiling my way and what a smile did she have, her smile was so bright I was in awe and only brought back by Amy who took my hand and moved my to her introducing the blonde as Steph "See this is Steph, one of my bridesmaids!". But before I could introduce myself to her the smile changed to an annoyed look as a young busty asian in tight clothes approached us and interrupting the scene by introducing herself. She shook my hand "Hi, I'm Lilly, I'm Tinas bridesmaid!". Next to us Steph inhaled but before she could say anything the room got quite as another stunning woman entered the stage, I recognized her as Gabby I met last night in the park. She walked past us but smiled at me and slid her hand over my chest and attended Tina "Well Tina, seems everything is ready for your big day!". Surrounded by the three bridesmaids the whole athmosphere was electric and my instincts told me having the three of these alpha woman at one wedding is a explosive mixture.

Meanwhile Michael had put the dog leashes on the table for the wedding presents and so I walked in his direction to have a talk about old times with him.

Then at the throwing of the bouquet the three of them finally collided... I whispered to Angelal who is standing next to me in the crowd, let me tell you a secret, Gabby is used to handling asian woman...
« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 07:57:04 PM by User1 »

stephh

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2021, 10:00:40 PM »
I know Tina couldn't actually say it, but she didn't even want the other two to be at the wedding, they were to blame what happened at Amy's. But no, because of the fuss that they would kick up, she just had to let them come, worse than that, she made them bridesmaids beside me!!! That just annoyed me, they annoyed me and it made the whole day just seem a little sour, made worse by the dresses we were supposed to wear!? Like I don't think so, I'll pick my own clothes out, not that hideous thing!

The actual day itself? That could have been good. I say could have been, because I saw them both, rushing around, clearly trying to spread little things about eachother, but then I heard a couple about me being whispered too and well that, that meant I had to break the rule I'd made. I had to sink down to their level. Slipping around the other guests, just mentioning things, even picking up about what happened between Lilly and Gabriella's boyfriend, that. Well that I just had to slip in at somepoint, if they both kicked things off, which knowing them. They would.

I was just hitting my stride with all the rumors, when it was time, the bouquet needed to be tossed and that meant we all had to meet back up together, clearly paying no heed to the warning of not letting it turn out like the last one.  Each of us getting a hand on it and then... it started, everything kicking off, stumbling around the room together, trying to snatch it into our arms and not really caring about anything but this, anything but showing the other two that they won this time... not seeing where we're going until it's too late and before we know it. Champagne is all over us and we're standing there. Just looking at eachother, soaked through.

A moment of silence before Gabriella opens up her mouth, cutting words through the air, some of which I don't hear as water and ice splashes over me, my already damp outfit now fully soaked. I'm about to scream in frustration, when I see it, you're both pulling eachothers hair and well me... I'm fine with that, you two can damage eachother as much as you like, so instead, I stand a little to the side, shouting, "GET HER GABRIELLA!!! SHE FUCKED YOUR MAN!!!" Letting it out in the open, wanting to just fully ignite the fire between you two!

LillyCatAndSex

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2021, 10:42:14 PM »
My hands are buried deep into Gabriella’s hair, as hers are buried deep into mine. My face begins to contort in pain, as the burning sensation in my scalp only increases. But then I hear whispers about me fucking Gabriella’s man from amongst the other guests. I was about to comment when suddenly I hear the shrill voice of that fucking banshee Steph:

“GET HER GABRIELLA!!! SHE FUCKED YOUR MAN!!!”

In shock an audible gasp can be heard from the other guests, I feel suddenly like every set of eyes in the building is on me. Yet my focus must remain on Gabriella. The hair pulling intensifies; as our forehead’s rub together. We begin to stagger around the room, only just avoiding the other guests who were watching us closely.

However feeling like I can no longer bare being stared at, I shout out:

“OH FUCK YOU STEPH!!! YOUR ONLY PISSED BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE SEXUAL APPEAL OF A SLUG AND FAILED AT EVERY SINGLE ATTEMPT TO SEDUCE GABRIELLA’S MAN; OF WHICH THERE WERE FUCKING MANY!!, THE DIFFERENCE HERE IS HE CAME TO ME, HE WAS SO DESPERATE FOR A GOOD FUCK…I TOOK PITY ON HIM!”

With my defence now public, I can see Gabriella getting ever more angry. So to cool the bitch off, I stamp my right heel into her left ankle and then spit in her face. As my hands take advantage of the suddenly attack to her ankle to yank her hair suddenly straight down her back, averting her gaze off me and towards the ceiling.

But then I whisper to Gabriella “I fucked your man and he was good…what you going to do about it bitch?”

LillyCatAndSex

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2021, 12:05:07 PM »
I feel as if your eyes are burning a hole in my soul. There is a fire in your eyes the likes of which I have never seen in you. The intensity of your hatred is real, this is no playground spat between girls. No matter what occurs today, no matter the result. Myself and Gabriella have acknowledged each other as sworn enemies and if this destructive path we have started upon leads to our mutual destruction. So fucking be it!

However seeing past the intensity of your gaze, many things about you piss me off and it time for some home truths! Its time us girls dish and lay our cards on the table, all in the light of public scrutiny. My face contorts and my upper lip snarls at you Gabriella, as I say in a clear and loud force.

“ Cry me a fucking river Gabriella! No one here gives a damn about your failure as a woman to keep her man satisfied! Also you’re no paragon of virtue are you bitch! Who was your boyfriend dating before you? Hmm are yes it was your sister, your sister who was engaged to him before you stole him from her. Face it your nothing but a dirty slut! As for your whole look at me, I’m a goddess. Your definitely no fucking Goddess but I will give you this, you make an excellent Medusa you poisonous bitch!. Oh but STEPH your even worse than Medusa here. Honestly how much did all those married men have to pony up to keep their affairs with you secret! “

I then suddenly smile and say loudly:

“ LADIES PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO YOUR HUSBANDS! I KNOW AT LEAST THREE OF THE MARRIED MEN IN THIS ROOM AND ONE NEWLY MARRIED MAN HAVE HAD TO PAY THOUSANDS TO STEPH TO KEEP THEIR INFIDELITY SECRET! YES STEPH IS A PROFESSIONAL HOME WRECKER, BLACKMAILER AND REAL NASTY SKANK!!! “

The biggest *GASP* of the day so far fills the room, as these shocking revelations rock the married couples in the room to their core! At last not every eye in the room is one me, are they Steph?

It is at this point I feel Gabriella’s  right knee push into my left thigh, as then she suddenly yanks my hair straight down my back. I instantly hear the sound of hair strands ripping and see some of my precious locks fall to the floor, as my neck snaps painfully back. However in this position and with the pressure Gabriella is exerting on me, I begin to stumble backwards. My heels scrape the wooden floors and as I know I am seconds from falling and have Medusa here land on me. But then I suddenly let go of Gabriella’s   hair with my right hand and reach out for the front of Steph’s  top. I latch onto it mere seconds before I begin to tumble. Hoping that I succeed in taking that bitch Steph with us to the floor?
« Last Edit: June 05, 2021, 12:59:52 PM by LillyDestroyerOfHoseAndHoes »

LillyCatAndSex

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2021, 01:10:56 PM »
As I fall painfully to the floor, the fingers of my right hand cling to a wet and nasty piece of fabric. To the touch it felt slimy and cheap, utterly disgusted I hurl Steph’s top across the room. However I have no time to rest, as once again myself and Gabriella are locked together. Our legs snake around each other’s and soon they form a human knot. I feel my thigh strain against Gabriella’s and sporadically I feel the the sting of Gabriella’s heels; as they scrape down my legs and ladder my hose. However my heels return the favour and scrape down her legs too, leaving equally painful stings.

Yet as my breasts crush together with Gabriella’s, I feel Gabriella’s hands in my hair, as she tugs on my luscious locks. My scalp burns in pain; teardrops begin to form under my eyes. However I immediately return the favour and soon both my hands are embedded in Gabriella’s greasy hair, as I pull at it with all my might.

We begin to roll frenetically across the floor; cursing at each other with each passing second. The hatred between us two is real and palpable. I then hear you shout about me pleasing that WHORE Steph. Enraged I scream back at you:

“FUCK YOU GABRIELLA….I WOULD RATHER FUCK YOUR DUMB-ASS MAN THAN EVER PLEASE THAT WHORE STEPH. OH WAIT….I HAVE FUCKED YOUR MAN!!! WHAT YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT BITCH?”

« Last Edit: June 06, 2021, 01:57:25 PM by LillyDestroyerOfHoseAndHoes »

LillyCatAndSex

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2021, 08:24:30 PM »
I’m having the most passionate and hate filled catfight of my life with Gabriella. Legs locked we both pull on hair and roll over the floor, frequently changing directions as we both fight for any advantage over the other. However as I pull on Gabriella’s hair; I too wonder what on earth has happened to Steph? But then I remember she is a black mailing slut and I assume that she was distracted by a married man’s money.

But then I hear the shrill voice of that bitch Gabriella, she rages again about me dissing and fucking her man. On the inside I’m smiling; as it seems that I’m renting some space in that bitches head, well I suppose there is plenty of space. Let’s face it, this bitch is not known for her intellect. But what is she known for? I decided to tell her:

“ME A WHORE? YOU CALLED ME A WHORE!!! EVERYONE KNOWS GABRIELLA THAT YOUR DAY IS NOT COMPLETE WITHOUT FUCKING A STRANGER! YOU REALLY ARE THIS TOWNS FUCKING BIKE…..EVERYONE HAS HAD A RIDE!”

However clearly Gabriella did not like my words as she continues to pull at my hair and then like the wild dog she is; the bitch lashes out with her feet. My scalp burns even more, as my watering eyes cause my mascara to run. My shins feel the pain of her many kicks; I grit my teeth in response and try to hide just how much those kicks hurt. But alas this is a forlorn hope.

Yet we’re both bitches in heels and I lash out with kicks of my own and then suddenly I let go of your hair with my right hand. My right hand lunges for the front of your black top and I begin to pull on it; with all my might. As my left hand continues to pull and yank on your hair.

Offline RippinRobin

• God Member
  • Rip That Hair Out!
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2021, 11:26:41 PM »
gotta go with Gabbie...she's the only woman in the bunch!
I can be nice and I can be hella BITCH...you choose!

Offline ^Megan^

• God Member
  • AMIRAH…MY LOVE!!!
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2021, 12:10:52 AM »
Oh Lilly will win this…easily!

LillyCatAndSex

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2021, 02:01:32 PM »
In the middle of a catfight; I find myself doing the oddest thing. Despite the pain of having my hair pulled and my shins mercilessly kicked; I begin to laugh at Gabriella.

“HAHA…HIGHEST QUALITY? YOU? HAHAHA OH MY FUCKING GODDESS….YOU REALLY ARE THE MOST DELUDED BITCH! THE WALMART DUMPSTER IS NOT HIGH QUALITY. YOUR LOCAL PETROL STATION BARGAIN BIN IS NOT HIGH QUALITY! YOU REALLY ARE THE MOST CHEAP ASS AND BADLY DRESSED WHORE ON THE PLANET!”

With my piece said for now, I begin to wildly thrash my legs and after several minutes I manage to slip them out and then with my left hand still in your hair and my right still buried in your black top. Which on closer inspection has clearly been stained by fresh bodily fluids; I smirk at you and shout out:

“WELL…WELL! I WONDER WHO ENJOYED A MESSY BLOWJOB WITH THIS COCK HUNGRY SLUT TODAY?”

As the wives and girlfriends in the room digest this shocking revelation; I hear the sound of heated conversation between couples. Yet; I cannot be distracted by this! I begin to slowly rise as I try to pull us both to a standing position. However as I pull on your black top; I hear the sounds of threads stretching and breaking. Yet this is bittersweet; as I also hear and feel my own red top straining under the punishment of your assault. I know my top won’t last this catfight and I will end it topless. But also as I rise I see the shocking amount of hair on the floor; of both colours. I scream out:

“BITCH!” As my tears and mascara roll down my cheeks. My hose is also a complete mess; it pains me to admit….but I look like a second rate Steph….Oh sorry Tramp, I meant Tramp. I’m now shuffling backwards in my heels with my knees bent; as I can rise no more…unless this bitch Gabriella chooses to join me in a standing position?

But suddenly we both hear the panic screams from our bride….Tina; with tears and mascara rolling down her cheeks. She screams out with rage:

“STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY CAKE YOU BITCHES…..I’M WARNING YOU BOTH…STAY STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY CAKE!”

stephh

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2021, 09:53:49 PM »
I'd almost dived right down after my top was yanked free from me, but an idea had hit me, let them both rip the living daylights from the other and then I could just so simply saunter on in and pick up the remaining pieces, having my own pride kept firmly intact that way and I'd be the one going home with the wonderful bouquet in hand, plus knowledge that videos would be going around of them both rolling around on the floor and ruining another wedding!

I've slowly, during everything, snuck around the edge of the rest of the guests, getting closer the where the flowers have been knocked, not really paying much attention, just hearing you both shouting off in those bratty tones, smirking, always thinking, *That's right sluts, ruin yourselves.* getting closer and closer to my destination, I can just sneak out once I get it, but then I hear Tina shouting and I suddenly smirk. I'm near the cake. You two have shifted up and you are coming this way.

Thinking fast, faster than either of you two could ever dream of, I move round the back of the cake, leaning to get a good look past it, watching both of you coming closer and then I go for it, starting to push the cake forwards, wanting to time it so you're both side on and it ends up crashing down into you!

LillyCatAndSex

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2021, 11:03:24 PM »
I’m barely on my feet; as I pull on Gabriella’s hair and her semen stained black top. All the while Gabriella is pulling on my hair and my red top. With my back to the cake; I don’t see that poisonous viper sneak behind it. The only clue to my impending fate is the gasps and screams from the other guests. I slowly try to turn my head to look behind me; however I barely get a glimpse of the falling cake. Then the inevitable happens; it literally is death by chocolate. The weight of the cake knocks both me and Gabriella flat on the floor. We are both covered head to toe in cake; as Tina cry’s uncontrollably.

At least the falling cake forces myself and Gabriella to let go of each other’s hair and tops; however as prophesied my red top is ruined. I lay on the floor for a minute in an enraged trance like state.  While I lay there I think to myself “That fucking bitch Steph may have just accomplished the impossible?”.

I slowly pick myself off the floor and shake the cake off me; I remove my ruined and cake covered red top and hurl it in rage at Mr Cheapskate’s face. Well who in his right mind would think dog collars is an appropriate gift for a wedding? I glance at him and shake my head in disbelief; as I think to myself “What a numbnut!”.

I then look Gabriella in her eyes and say calmly:

“The enemy of my enemy, is my friend”.

I then turn towards that fucking slut Steph and lunge for her. My hands grab hold of the bitches blonde hair and with my heart overflowing on my hatred for her, I begin to pull with all my might. As I pull on her hair, I stamp my right heel into Steph’s left ankle and all the while….I scream:

“STEPH YOU FUCKING LOWLIFE; SECOND RATE WHORE! YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA DO YOU? TODAY YOU HAVE FUCKED WITH THE WRONG BITCH!”

LillyCatAndSex

« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2021, 11:33:29 PM »
For the first time today; I find myself with a genuine smile on my face. When I hear Gabriella shout out:

“FUCK HER UP LILLY!”

But then as I am pulling on Steph’s hair my heart begins to sing when I see Gabriella’s hands back up her words. As her hands join mine; in ripping out that nit infested mop of Steph’s. Yes there is tremendous bad blood between myself and Gabriella; our feud is built on years of back stabbing and treachery. However in the here and now our hatred of Steph has united us! Where the tides of fortune can take us; no woman can know. Do I trust Gabriella? Of course I don’t! I hate Gabriella, I truly do; yet Steph has enraged me in a way I never knew was possible.

But then suddenly Gabriella stamps her heel into Steph’s ankle too and she twists her hips; I immediately do the same and twist mine. The joint nature of our attack is overwhelming! As Steph falls to the floor I allow myself to follow her. I am so drunk on my rage and hatred; I just want to see her suffer and am willing to accept any risk. Immediately as my legs tangle with hers; I let go of Steph’s hair and use my hands to grab her wrists, as my nails dig into them as painfully as I can. As I look down into Steph’s eyes and sweat drips off my brow, as I spit into Steph’s face and then I call out to Gabriella:

“Gabby; I have the bitch restrained! So fuck that dirty whores face up! Take your nails and wreck it!”

I then scream into Steph’s face “BY THE TIME TODAY IS OVER, YOU WILL NEVER WANT TO LOOK IN A MIRROR AGAIN….YOU FUCKING DIRTY CUXT!!!”