News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Poll

who would win this all in catfight to the finish

Julie
19 (67.9%)
DurbanBlonde
9 (32.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: November 28, 2008, 03:20:35 PM

Top Billing: Julie vs DurbanBlonde Catfight

• 46 Replies

Offline Dionysus

• God Member
  • Bushy moustache. Girl bait, pure bloody girl bait.
    • Dio's Femfight Community Message Board
Re: Top Billing: Julie vs DurbanBlonde Catfight
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2008, 11:23:13 PM »
Oh, shut your mouth Roadie you petulant little twit! Good Lord, reading a message like yours in this thread is like walking in on a special needs history lesson where Brian the shaved head 42 year old fat American retard is trying to give a speech on WWW II whilst eating a frikkin Twinkie Bar.

The fact is you can't come back with a sensible reply for why your fathers and grandfathers were too chicken shit to get involved in a World War immediately against one of the most denagerous political movements the last two centuries has seen, the Nazi regime.

You cowardly pissed and whined for several years before it took a Jap bombing of Pearl Harbour and the killing of some of your own people to make you realize you were truly in danger from this threat you cowardly trembling monkies.... ha ha! At least historically many nations can hold their heads up high without shame with regards to that piece of history compared to the Yanks late arrival. Thank God Canada had the decency to help us out immediately without question. They make your sorry nation seem like a bunch of yellow back scary monkies in comparison. You poo pooed your pants at the thought of going to war... admit it, you redneck twits!

Reading the last few messages, was, by the way, absolutely fucking hillarious to witness how backward a country the USA is with regards to its people having a poorly educated knowledge of history. It's as if you assume every history text is subtitled 'How America saved the world' you rabble of cock holding fat nationalist right-wing pricks!

You got your asses embarrasingly kicked in Vietnam by superior guerilla warfare, slaughtered hundreds of innocent women and children in Somalia and Seirra Leone, end up killing hundreds of your own troops in Iraq via 'friendly fire', and have now completely made a fuck up of your 'War for Oil' in Afghanistan and Iraq and are pulling out with an embarrasing amount of shit on your faces. Purely based on the fact that your monkey brained dim witted President Bush didn't like Saddam because he tried to kill his Daddy. For fucks sake you morons! Can't you get anything right.

And Norm, you sound like your typical Redneck pig fucking halfwit with two brain cells to muster together in order to blurt out some jumbled ill thought out nationalist codswallop. You country is known worldwide for being anti democracy. You're the most anti-democratic nation on Earth next to China you silly little piss ant. Your last President came to power via the negation of democracy if you didn't know.

And don't quote 'facts' at me and then spew out an ejaculation of spurious hegemonic clap trap propaganda. I'm British, I don't take such obvious made up Government crap without question.

Total nitwits!

Offline roadie

• God Member
  • Gorgeous women that wrestle are the best.
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2008, 01:48:36 AM »
What more can I add to that? The UK must be proud to have you as a citizen, Dionysus. I know I am glad you are  not one of us. Thanks for the lesson, professor. God must be checking his drawings to see what he did wrong when He built you, or did you evolve from something else? Your knuckles don't drag along the ground, do they?     

Offline norm74

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2008, 03:04:37 AM »
Great reply Dionysus.
I’ll print it and use it to wipe my ass !!!!

Are you a moron or just too fucking stupid to realize that this is a CATFIGHT FORUM and the people who frequent it don’t give a rat’s ass about your perverted views of the world, past, present, or future. Do us a favor and find yourself a forum that caters to idiots and assholes.

You claim to be British. The U.K. and all of it’s good people are one of America’s closest allies.
It’s hard to believe that you’re one of them. You sound more like a refugee from a mental institution !!
And yes, brave soldiers from the UK and USA have stood together, shoulder to shoulder, on some of the bloodiest battlefields in history, fighting to keep a worthless piece of shit like you, safe and secure from tyranny. Makes me think that many of them died in vain.

If you really are British, then my sympathy goes out to the Queen and the rest of the British people.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 06:10:31 AM by norm74 »

Meady

« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2008, 08:57:46 AM »
Meoooooowwwww, Andre aka Dionysus, great work on your internet research on WWII by the way, for your next trick if I throw a stick will you go and fetch it or will you continually just sit in the corner licking your balls proving yourself to be as stupid as you sound?  I just love it when we find the right button to push and some lame imbicile bites

For your next internet homework assignment can you succinctly explain how the once British Empire has somehow now been reduced to a pissant little island that is the laughing stock of Europe, or B) How after the Boston Tea Party a group of untrained militiamen somehow wiped the floor with the regular British army and chased them out of America with their cowardly tails between their legs, or maybe C:) How at the battle of Isandlwana Lord Chelmsford's well trained regular army was thrashed and routed by a bunch of savages, please try and be succinct in your reply as marks will be deducted for your normal waffle.

Failing to answer the questions above, could you perhaps explain why in light of your previously homophobic postings you have a picture of a gay actor, Stephen Fry as your profile picture, seems your attention to details is appalling or maybe it is that you just aren't very bright

Toodle Pip Old Chap
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 09:16:17 AM by Meady »

Offline Dionysus

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2008, 12:05:27 PM »
Ha ha ha ha ha!

I just love getting a rise out of you guys. It's so easy, and so much fun to watch. Like running up and down oitside a zoo cage rattling a stick on the bars. I don't even mean half the things I say, but it's worth writing them anyway just to see the predicatable redneck nationalist knee jerk response which I will admit is very funny to observe.

The formula is as simple as this:

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Now, dance for me minkies...

{alt}
{alt}

Offline academybruce

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • We understand what's erotic about women wrestling
    • AcademyWrestling.com
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2008, 03:04:00 PM »
My goodness he IS Andre! The collage of Bush and his mother is so like Andre's juvenile and O'Reillyesque diatribe in the infringement thread. Once again this guy has eloquently and cleverly proved that he cannot not distinguish between his asshole and a hole in the ground.

Now I understand how Andre can be so ignorant and yet so certain. How many other personas does he have here? How many in the real world, assuming he actually exists in flesh and bone and blood?

http://thenakedwrestlingforum.com/index.php
No fakes. No scripted "fights". No posers. No bullshit. No fantasy match ups of 1950's movie stars. All Naked Women Wrestling and ONLY Naked Women Wrestlin

Offline norm74

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2008, 03:13:57 PM »
Oh, shut your mouth Roadie you petulant little twit!
Oooooh Dionysus,
You petulant little twit !!! Are you gay? What the fuck is a petulant little twit ?
Roadie, you better be careful. I can’t figure out if he’s insulting you or if he’s trying to pick ya up.

Offline Dionysus

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2008, 03:23:20 PM »
Yes! Yes! I also believe that Andre is Dio too.

Yeah Andre, you double dealing dual personality duplicitous dastardly dude! Admit it, you are me.

By the way hello Brucey, how you been doing. I remember your name from back at Barb's Board in the late 90's remember me? Surely you do? Sketche Artiste, Legion, Hutch, Barb, Ajax, Dionysus.....

http://www.activeboard.com/forum.spark?forumID=50531
http://vote.sparklit.com/comments.spark?contentID=736231&page=25&pollID=690192

Prod, prod, memory sequence initiated.

You still selling that wrestling stuff of yours you filthy little perv? ;)
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 03:29:40 PM by Dionysus »

Offline academybruce

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • AcademyWrestling.com
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2008, 03:27:22 PM »
Of course I recall!

I was wondering if you were the same Dio!

Back then I seem to recall finding much of his commentary crisp and insightful and just plain fun! What happened?

I guess one of us got old and cantankerous!

Know where Sketche is hanging his poisoned pen these days?
No fakes. No scripted "fights". No posers. No bullshit. No fantasy match ups of 1950's movie stars. All Naked Women Wrestling and ONLY Naked Women Wrestlin

Offline Dionysus

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2008, 04:20:30 PM »
Well of course I'm the same Dio you fool! Isn't it obvious? ;)

I can go over to my message forum and post a message if you really need ID verification. But it's not that important now is it.

And I'm still crisp, insightful, but I don't think I'm just 'plain fun' far more colourful than that.

And what do you mean old and tankerous, I've always been old and cantankerous you colonial bounder!

I do know where Sketche is, but if I mentioned where, Chin operatives would immediately seek him out and force him to watch several series of Friend's as a form of interrogative torture.

Now.... be quiet... I have work to do here.... there's some half witted obese morons to upset even more by insulting a specific geographical land mass location. That's the great thing about America: variety, even though I get along fine with absolutely loads of Americans, I do love getting a Pavlovian reaction from the chubby redneck nationalist loons who amusingly seem to drool every time I ring my bell.

{alt}

« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 04:22:53 PM by Dionysus »

Offline academybruce

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • AcademyWrestling.com
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2008, 04:28:58 PM »
Ok.

Keep you sense of humor if you must just try not to give legal advise

Offline Dionysus

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2008, 12:44:28 PM »
'legal advise'? I'm afraid you've lost me there?

Offline roadie

• God Member
  • Gorgeous women that wrestle are the best.
« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2008, 05:27:30 PM »
The rest of us figured it out, Einstein. How come you are lost? Millions of sperm and you are the one that got through. Amazing!!   

Offline Dionysus

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2008, 10:41:50 PM »
The rest of us figured it out, Einstein. How come you are lost? Millions of sperm and you are the one that got through. Amazing!!   

Oh, jolly good then. If you've 'figured it out' then I'm sure you'll be more than happy to elaborate on what you've figured out Mister Einstein. Carry on then, tell me what you've figured out, and how my lack of 'figuring it out', indicates a lack of intelligence on my part.

Chin chin

Dio

Offline norm74

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2008, 06:05:55 AM »
I just love getting a rise out of you guys. It's so easy, and so much fun to watch. Like running up and down oitside a zoo cage rattling a stick on the bars. I don't even mean half the things I say, but it's worth writing them anyway just to see the predicatable redneck nationalist knee jerk response which I will admit is very funny to observe.
Now, dance for me minkies...

LITTLE THINGS AMUSE LITTLE MINDS !!