News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Poll

who would win this all in catfight to the finish

Julie
19 (67.9%)
DurbanBlonde
9 (32.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: November 28, 2008, 03:20:35 PM

Top Billing: Julie vs DurbanBlonde Catfight

• 46 Replies

Offline Dionysus

• God Member
  • Bushy moustache. Girl bait, pure bloody girl bait.
    • Dio's Femfight Community Message Board
Re: Top Billing: Julie vs DurbanBlonde Catfight
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2008, 02:05:11 PM »
The rest of us figured it out, Einstein. How come you are lost? Millions of sperm and you are the one that got through. Amazing!!   

Oh, jolly good then. If you've 'figured it out' then I'm sure you'll be more than happy to elaborate on what you've figured out Mister Einstein. Carry on then, tell me what you've figured out, and how my lack of 'figuring it out', indicates a lack of intelligence on my part.

Chin chin

Dio

No response yet Roadie? How interesting that is for someone who frequents a message board so often. Ooh by crikey! I think I've figured YOU out. You dont actually know the answer do you? Now how stupid would someone have to be to attempt to ridicule someone else for not being able to figure out something that they themselves are unable to figure out. And how easy would it then be to trip that person up.... you nitwit Roadie.

LITTLE THINGS AMUSE LITTLE MINDS !! [norm74]

Did you think up that original sentence all on your own? Or is it one of those soundbites called a cliche that some people have to utilise when they are incapable of original thought?
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 02:07:54 PM by Dionysus »

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
Re: Top Billing: Julie vs DurbanBlonde Catfight
« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2010, 06:34:26 AM »
Ha ha ha ha ha!

I just love getting a rise out of you guys. It's so easy, and so much fun to watch....

I rest my case... anyone who gets off doing stuff like that is no better than a poser...

Nothing better to do in life than start arguments, insult people, ect...?

I actually pity you...