News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Aubrey Plaza vs Sarah Butler

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Aubrey Plaza vs Sarah Butler
« on: March 03, 2022, 08:21:46 PM »
(Fight took place in 2019)
{alt}
{alt}

Aubrey Plaza had her feud with Janet Montgomery end and the final fight was as close as the second and fourth fights.  You take away when Janet had been destroyed by Rose and when she gassed in the first fight.  They had three insanely close fights but when she lost the last fight, she knew there was a slight advantage to Janet in all catfights.  She could hurt Janet, she could punish Janet, but those days had to be over for now.

She had trouble sleeping in the aftermath.  It was in front of so many new people they went all over the room and destroyed each other.  At one point she had almost permanently beat Janet Montgomery but now she was ready to answer the bell for new challenges.  Maybe an old challenge as this was the bar she fought and lost to Jena Malone at.

She was at the bar got a drink and turned around and her drink went into a woman chest.  “Seriously watch where you’re going.”

“I know you” Aubrey said…. “Sarah Butler right, yeah well you know I’m sorry, but it happens at a crowded place.”

“You should be more apologetic.”

“I apologized what more do you want… Me to beg forgiveness.  I’ve been around a while, and I beg no one.”

“Not what I heard.”  Sarah said pushing past Aubrey, but Aubrey grabbed her by the arm she knew what Sarah was talking about.  She was lost to Janet.  She was in the trunk of a car and then forced to walk naked in her neighorhood and then they burned the clothes from every fight and finally she was there to hear Janet get her biggest role

She truly felt lower than dirt.  Losing to Janet wasn’t as bad as she thought but what happened afterwards was the culmination of the hatred they built toward the other and Janet being superior to her was depressing.

“Heard you were begging Jena Malone pretty deep.”

“Listen Bitch!”  Aubrey knew Janet would always be thrown in her face even though no one could do and take what she and janet did.  To mention Jena that wasn’t needed

“No, you calm your fucking voice right the fuck now… You have had tremendous fights and a lot of these soft actresses probably have trouble with you, but no woman is me.  You fought no one as tough… No one who is as good at fighting as me, so you want to come at me calm your voice and we’ll fucking talk.”

Sarah and Aubrey had a stare down and Rashida Jones came over “You know what how about you take this drink, this card and get yourself some new clothes.  We’re all good here.”

Sarah smiled and took the drink and card “Yeah I think she knows we’re good.”

“yeah we’re good.  I agree and thanks Rashida for reminding me in this catfight world I fight celebrities not some rando nobody who Never really got a break… I mean look at my resume vs hers both in professional and whatever this is”

Rashida Jones looked at Aubrey Plaza with eyes that said one thing ‘Seriously’

“Ok, Aubrey I’m not backing down now… You want to pick this fight, I’m not some weak British bitch who is insanely overrated.  A weak British bitch who by the way I’d beat her in a minute, so you need to have your friend here watch out for you and walk you out of here.  Do it for your own good ok.”  Sarah smiled devilishly she could see Aubrey wanted to fight and was legitimately angry at Sarah’s’ words.

Aubrey looked at her friend Rashida, she knew Rashida just wanted her to walk away .  She was fully healed physically from her fight with Janet.  Janet Montgomery.  Janet might be better than her, slightly. 

“Aubrey lets walk away.  She reminds me of Janet, and I don’t want you dealing with that again.  It literally just ended with the two of you.”

“She reminds you of Janet because she wants people to think she doesn’t know who she is.  Janet Montgomery is a bitch; I’ve made her my bitch she made me her bitch.  We’ve fought and hurt each other and I’ve been this close to her, I’ve looked in her eyes and at no point have you or will you ever match up with her or me.  Don’t think you can, don’t act like you can.  She’s had wars with women who would all kick your ass.  She lost one war because she knocked herself out, no woman dealt the damage I’ve done to her and you couldn’t take a fraction of what I did to Janet.  Rose Leslie did nothing to Janet compared to me and I doubt you’d beat that ginger; I know you wouldn’t beat Janet yet alone with ease and as for me”

“I wouldn’t have to; I’ll fight you the way I want to fight you and you will be out cold.”

“Really that so. Is that so you’re a penny worth Janet.  Is that so you nobody well then I guess technically shes famous is she on IMDB…. Yeah okk lets step outside.”

“AUBREY!” Rashida said hoping to wake her up

“to late, she said it now I’m going to beat that face into …”  Aubrey slapped her and Sarah stood there shocked

“Enough talk, you want to see why Janet is slightly ahead of me and you’ll never measure up to either of us then let’s get the fuck outside.”

“Yes…Lets.”  They walked outside and a crowd of people went behind them and took over the street.

They turned and faced each other, and Aubrey was punched in the nose.  She went back five feet and finally fell.  “I told you in there and I’ll say it again.  I’m not Janet Montgomery and I’m damn sure not some cheap knock off.  If we were to ever meet I’d prove she’s inferior to me.”

“You’re nothing but a Janet wannabe and I choked out the real copy, I’m going to beat you senseless, so you know t….”  She couldn’t’ finish Butler stepped forward and hit a over hand right that put her down.

“You and Janet… who cares. She wishes she was me I’d knock that bitch out, choke her out … I’d just beat her because I’m the better woman.”

Aubrey looked up and smiled evily “End of the day Sarah, no matter what you do to me… Until you do it to Janet everyone knows you aren’t Janet.  Teresa Palmer wanted to fight JANET.  Not you and never bothered to try.  You got choked out by Isabel Lucas a perennial loser and you want to be brought up in conversation above me and Janet”

Sarah screamed and stomped Aubrey’s stomach and picked up Plaza and swung her by the hair and threw her into the wall “Say sorry.”

“I’m sorry that you arent Janet.”   Left and Right from Sarah

Sarah backed up “I’m not Janet … Janet is afraid of me”

“She doesn’t even know who you are.  No one does no matter what you do you’ll never be her” Aubrey made a lunge which Sarah moved away grabbed Aubrey by the throat and threw Aubrey back at the wall

“You all know me and what I can do.”

“No, they don’t.  You think anyone asks can Janet beat Sarah?  No one asks that they talk about our fight.  You are no one though and won’t get near her because she’s more famous now.  Hell, why did I bother with a Janet knock off”

Aubrey went to walk away from Sarah “She and I nearly killed each other and what I think fighting a cheaper dollar store version of her whose career never went anywhere is a smart idea.  Yeah you just beat me good for you but you can’t beat her.  The only person who could was me.”

Sarah grabbed Aubreys arm pulled Aubrey and began drilling Aubrey with over hand slaps to the temple “Beat you, Beat Teresa Palmer and I will beat that TV star.   Ill beat Janet up because I am not a failure.”

Sarah was hitting left and right knees to the stomach of Aubrey “Am I a failure now Aubrey.”  She then shoved Aubrey into a chain link fence

Sarah Butler was in a power stance and throwing lead rights to the ribs hooks to the ribs.  She worked her way up and down.  A gritted teeth scowl and watching Aubrey smile as she bashed her.

Sarah hit a right uppercut then a left-over hand which put Aubrey down.  She stood over her “Do you know me now… Huh DO YOU?”

Sarah grabbed Aubrey by the back of the hair yanked and twisted to make Aubrey look at her “Whats my name?”

“Don’t care”

Sarah grabbed Aubrey by the hair and began slamming her head into the fence over and over “I’m elite I beat you, I beat Teresa” She stopped “Now what do you have to say”

“Please Janet I can’t do this anymore?  How did you get stronger?”

“I am stronger but my name is SARAH BUTLER and I am famous.”

“Who?  Is that your new role Janet?”

Sarah screamed and was hitting Aubreys head again and also hit knees to the body and punches to the face.  She kept at that “I’m famous I’m FAMOUS.”

She stopped and Rashida Jones stepped up “You won, and she had enough so kindly…Stop.”

“Do you know who I am.”

“Yes, you are Sarah Butler.  You have now beaten Teresa Palmer and Aubrey Plaza in this world you are a someone, but you also lost to Isabel Lucas.  All I ask is you leave my friend alone it is over, and you are a somebody in this world.”

Sarah smiled “Thank you and tell her that if I ever cross paths with her rival, I’ll do even worst to Janet whatever.”

Sarah walked away then before she got to the end of the alley she was confronted by Frankie Shaw “We need to talk alone sometime soon.  Give me your number and we will go for coffee.”

“After what I just did, I wont blame you for just wanting a coffee.”

Frankie looked past and saw Rashida with Aubrey “This has nothing to do with my friendship with her.  Looking forward to this… See. You. Soon. Sarah.”

Everyone was gone and Rashida finally saw Aubrey stir.  She put her hand out and helped her up then Aubrey stopped her.  “Are they all gone?”

“Yeah, all talking about how you are…”  Aubrey jumped up and fixed herself up “What the hell Aubrey?”

“I got exactly what I want here.   People talk and that bitch thinks she should have had Janets career despite having nowhere near the talent.  Now she will have it in her head to find that hateful bitch and when they meet.”

“Aubrey what did you do?”

“I did what I had to do.  There was always a chance that Janet was going to win the war with me and after the tournament there were a few women who were upset they weren’t part of it.  Sarah started same time as Janet and did al the same talk shows, but she has nowhere near our talent.  She never believed that and then I heard Rachel Melvin who had done Dumb and Dumber too also thought she should have been in it, and you know what both born in 85 and other than tits were a perfect rival for Janet if I failed in the war.  This was before I beat Janet and I knew I needed a woman nowhere near as famous so whoever won that fight was who would torture Janet for me.  Sarah won and I got her an audition with Teresa but had Janet’s name on the call sheet.  She beat a unmotivated Teresa and unfortunately Isabel Lucas of all people broke her for a bit.  Now though she is right where I need her to be and the ass kicking, she takes from Frankie won’t matter I now have it in her head to fight Janet and you need to make it happen.  She will be motivated to prove she could have had Janet’s life and career while Janet knows she’s a no one but destroyed me so she will not be motivated by anything but her own vile reputation.”

Rashida was in shock then smiled “Ok I will get it done.  Heck of a plan and you know if Janet or anyone finds out”

“Only we know, and Janet will find out after they fight.”

(Up next:  Emma Watson vs Miley Cyrus rematch; Renee O’Connor vs Victoria Pratt 6; Jill Wagner vs Kelly Overton rematch)