News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

RyonaGuy VS Nasty_Nancy (NHB Grudge Rematch)

• 10 Replies

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
RyonaGuy VS Nasty_Nancy (NHB Grudge Rematch)
« on: June 15, 2021, 10:54:59 PM »
So after my humiliating loss to Nancy I have been training hard lately, while she (by her own admission) has not been training hard at all!!

We have decided to have a rematch with a big humiliation penalty for the loser!!

Will my training and Nancy's laziness be her downfall or will history repeat itself??

Offline Nasty_Nancy

• World Class Face Sitter
Re: RyonaGuy VS Nasty_Nancy (NHB Grudge Rematch)
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2021, 01:19:34 PM »
I enter the ring and approach you, running my fingers gently down your toned chest and torso, "Aww looks like you've been training hard for this Irish!" I cackle at you "not that it will help you overcome me!" I taunt in my English accent!

I swing a few punches at you but am shocked as you duck under them and throw a hard straight right into my soft belly!!

"Ooommphh!!" I grunt winded as my eyes widen in shock. As I start to ponder if not training at all for this fight was a mistake......

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2021, 02:39:45 PM »
I spring up and throw a couple of jabs at your face knocking you back as your nose starts to trickle blood!

I swing a hard right hand at you but you step back and avoid it, countering with a kick in my gut, causing me to wince and double over slightly! I sprint at you and launch a rising uppercut to your jaw as I roar in effort....

Offline Nasty_Nancy

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2021, 12:45:24 PM »
Your powerful uppercut hits me clean on the chin as my head reels back and my spine arches from the force of the blow!!

"Uhhhh, howww!?" I moan in pain and confusion at your onslaught! I feel my head wobble from side to side as you pummel my face with more punches!! In a last ditch effort I swing my foot up and feel it sink into your balls as I land a low blow kick on you!  ;D ;D

You sink to your knees groaning and clutching your groin as I kick your face knocking you flat on your back! "You've gotten stronger! But this will finish you off!!" I groan as I jump up and try to slam my ass on your face in a smothering face sit!!!

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2021, 05:54:50 PM »
I lie winded on my back and can only groan in horror as your big ass slams onto my face!!

I squirm under you unable to breathe 'noooo, get off!!" I muffle into your big butt as you grind into my face!!

I place my hands under your ass and roar in effort as I start kneeing your spine and try desperately to press your big ass off my face and scramble to my feet!!

Offline Nasty_Nancy

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2021, 10:56:03 PM »
"Ohhh yes! This time I'll make sure you die under my big teenage ass Sam!!" I groan in delight as I try to snuff the life out of you by suffocation!!

I wince as I feel a sharp pain shoot through my back as your knee finds its mark and hits my spine! I Yelp as you use your impressive physique to topple me off you!

I lose my balance and pant on my hands and knees as you get to your feet! And start to sprint at me....

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2021, 11:08:02 PM »
I roar as I sprint at you, my face bruised and swollen from your butt drop/Face sit combo!

I swing a kick at your face, with a sick crack the sole of my foot crunches into your face knocking your two front teeth out!!
I sit on you and start pummeling your smug face as I bruise and bloody you! After my onslaught I get up and grin over your gurgling, sobbing form.

"Let's end this" I say as I leap into the air and smash my feet into your face, crushing your skull to pulp as your chubby, headless corpse twitches on the ground.

"That's for sitting on my handsome face, fat useless bitch!" I taunt elated at getting my revenge on Nancy!!!

(gg Nancy!)
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 11:15:52 PM by RyonaGuy »

Offline Samantha_Snaps

• I break hearts and bones!
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2021, 11:18:37 PM »
Omg!! This was a great, really close mixed fight!!!

Congrats to RyonaGuy for beating Nancy!! Looks like she underestimated him and his new training and paid the price!  :o

Offline BrawlingBearhugger

• Love to brawl and squeeze!
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2021, 11:51:29 PM »
Wow!! I didn't know we were having mixed poll fights, that was an awesome fight! I'd love to throw my hat in the polls sometime haha
Battle of the Sexes, may the best fighter win!

Offline Nasty_Nancy

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2021, 11:56:40 PM »
Ugh! No fair!!! I knew I should have trained for this fight

#DeathByChocolate     ;D

Offline BrawlingBearhugger

• Love to brawl and squeeze!
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2021, 12:00:23 AM »
That was such a close fight! Definitely would love to enter this battle of the sexes lol
Battle of the Sexes, may the best fighter win!