News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Sisters Brandi and Sandy vs Miss Kim and her best friend Lori

• 59 Replies

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
Re: Sisters Brandi and Sandy vs Miss Kim and her best friend Lori
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2021, 05:30:36 PM »
*I grunt and take a couple steps to the side before seeing you step forward. I step forward too with my arms at my side*

Offline misskim

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2021, 06:28:07 PM »
I grab your hair yank your head forward and down as I send my right knee up into your forehead

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2021, 06:38:26 PM »
*I yelp as you grab my hair and pull it down for the knee to my forehead.  I grunt as it connects snapping my head back. *

Offline misskim

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2021, 07:34:26 PM »
I push you away as your still bent over and bring both my fists together into the back of your neck

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2021, 07:48:56 PM »
*I stagger back a couple steps as you push me away. I then feel your fists on the back of my neck and drop to my knees before you. I bring my hands up to push you away from me.*

Offline misskim

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2021, 08:23:08 PM »
You push me away but it does little to nothing as I reach in grabbing your hair on your feet slut as I yank you up then send my free left into your kitten

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2021, 09:31:23 PM »
Ooowww. *I yelp as you grab my hair and pull me to my feet. I yell again as you punch my kitty. My face shows the pain from your punch. I reach out to grab your breasts and squeeze them.*

Offline misskim

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2021, 12:25:51 PM »
Aghhh as you squeeze my breast you bitch I scream as I grab your shoulders and sent another knee up in between your legs hard

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2021, 04:35:52 PM »
Ooowwww. *I yell in pain as you send your knee between my legs again. I let go of your breasts and fall to my knees before you.* you bitch

Offline misskim

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2021, 12:42:13 PM »
Yes I am a bitch I say as I get behind you wrapping my arms around your neck and start to squeeze you your throat I whisper in your ear say good bye air supply you two sluts are going to make such good pets

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2021, 08:12:50 PM »
*I groan as I hold onto my aching pussy. I watch as you go around me and start cooking me from behind with your arms. I take a brief look over to Lori who is smirking at me as she flips me off while straddling Sandy.  She then turns and starts bitch slapping Sandy.*

Offline misskim

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2021, 11:29:54 AM »
I put more pressure on your wind pipe as I taunt you whispering in your ear soon you will be like your sister helples being beaten and and abused stripped of all your pride and dignity

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2021, 04:17:08 PM »
*my eyes flutter as you keep the pressure up on my windpipe. My strength fading, arms now at my side. I can only groan softly in response to your taunting of me.*

Offline misskim

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2021, 05:33:38 PM »
Holding the pressure on you I want to knock you out with my sleeper knowing all the while your sister is watching you get destroyed

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2021, 05:56:02 PM »
*I let out a soft groan as my eyes eventually close. My arms dangle loosely at my side as you keep your hold on me. After another moment or so, my body goes limp in your arms. Lori gets up off of sandy and rubs her ass on my face for a few seconds before standing up.*