News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Sisters Brandi and Sandy vs Miss Kim and her best friend Lori

• 59 Replies

Offline misskim

• God Member
Re: Sisters Brandi and Sandy vs Miss Kim and her best friend Lori
« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2021, 07:55:47 PM »
Lori drag that bitch sandy over have her face her sister stomach on the  floor so they are looking at each other as I slap Brandi face waky waky I say

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2021, 08:27:10 PM »
Sure thing Kim *smiles Lori as she goes over and drags sandy over. I groan a bit as you slap me and I start to stir.* sandy....uuunnnnhhhhh.

Offline misskim

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2021, 08:29:50 PM »
Lori put sandy in another camel clutch as I will also Brandi I want them both looking into each other’s eyes as we clutch them

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2021, 09:27:11 PM »
*both sandy and I groan as the two of you put us into Boston crabs. Our backs hurt and our arms are hanging over your respective thighs. Our nipples harden a bit in excitement *

Offline misskim

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2021, 11:03:57 PM »
Look at each other tell each other we where to dominate for say how worthless sluts you to are DO IT SLAVES

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2021, 11:59:49 PM »
*I looks to sandy as I groan in pain.* Sandy, these girls were too strong and dominant for us. We didn't stand a chance against them.

I agree, Brandi. We're a pair of worthless slots. Lori is too strong and sexy for me. *groans sandy as Lori's pulls back on her chin*

Offline misskim

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2021, 12:43:48 PM »
Lol yes you are now I say to Lori let sandy up as I will Brandi make them face each other now sandy strip that slutty outfit off your sister DO IT BITCH I YELL

Offline misskim

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2021, 03:37:50 PM »
Lol yes you are now I say to Lori let sandy up as I will Brandi make them face each other now sandy strip that slutty outfit off your sister DO IT BITCH I YELL

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2021, 05:35:20 PM »
*we each groan as the two of you let us go. We then stand up to face each other. Sandy looks at you and nods as you order her to strip me naked.* yes, Kim...as you wish. *I watch as sandy reaches around my back and undoes my bra, taking it off to give my breasts fresh air. She then kneels before me and slide my panties off, followed by my stockings. I whimper as she does all this. She stands up and offers all of my outfit to you.* for you,  Kim

Offline misskim

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2021, 06:07:01 PM »
Now bitch strip your sister sandy naked and do it slowly slappping your face UNDERSTAND

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2021, 06:24:07 PM »
Yes Kim. *I replied as you slap my face. I gulp as i look at Sandy. I reach around her, undo her bra and take it off. I then kneel before her. I reach my hands to her panties and slowly slide them off of her. I do the same for the stockings on each leg. I stand up and offer her attire to Lori.* for you Lori. *I then stand, facing my sister...each of us naked and our pussies shaved as well.*

Offline misskim

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2021, 08:20:18 PM »
Lori take there stockings and tie there wrist together behind there backs I will get there brand new choker collars as I turn to retrieve them but first back handing Brandi in the face

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2021, 09:44:24 PM »
Sure thing Kim *smiles Lori as she takes the stockings. Sandy and I put our hands behind our backs as Lori ties our hands. My head snaps to the side as you backhand me.* uuunnnnhhh

Offline misskim

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2021, 11:01:49 PM »
i hook your chokers around your necks that read sluts on them as lori and grab each of you by
 the hair and lead you out of the ring

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: June 30, 2021, 12:16:18 AM »
*Lori holds each of our hair up as you place the chokers around our necks. She then grabs a good hold of our hair and leads us out of the ring. Sandy and I watch her sexy ass swaying from side to side, getting excited as she leads us out.*