News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Street no rules fight: Rita_FF vs Tanya_Blade

• 11 Replies

Offline Rita_FF

Street no rules fight: Rita_FF vs Tanya_Blade
« on: June 12, 2021, 10:12:02 PM »
Fight in the street: Rita vs. Tanya. There are no rules or limits in this fight. Any tricks are allowed. The fight can only end with a knockout or the death of a loser.
The winner can do whatever she wants with the loser after the fight.
Rita_FF:
27 yo, 5' 7" (1.70 m), 121 lbs (55 kg)
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=51135
{alt}

Tanya_Blade:
24yo, 5' 6" (1.67m), 115 lbs (52 kg),
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=60739

P.S.
Feel free to write your opinion. How will the fight go, who will win and what will happen to the loser?

Offline Tanya_Blade

Re: Street no rules fight: Rita_FF vs Tanya_Blade
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2021, 11:45:30 PM »
Raise my fists and walk towards you. "Time to teach you a lesson, bitch."

Offline Rita_FF

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2021, 12:48:18 AM »
I will attack you without delay.  I try to grab your hair and kick the heel of my shoes on your foot.  "Fuck you, bitch!"

Offline Tanya_Blade

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2021, 08:16:25 AM »
I will attack you without delay.  I try to grab your hair and kick the heel of my shoes on your foot.  "Fuck you, bitch!"
You grab my hair, but my fists were raised high enough to shoot a right hook to your jaw. I try to put all my strength into this punch.
Suddenly I feel a sharp pain in my leg.  "Ahhh, bitch!"

Offline Rita_FF

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2021, 10:23:03 PM »
You grab my hair, but my fists were raised high enough to shoot a right hook to your jaw. I try to put all my strength into this punch.
A fist breaks my jaw. I have to step back. I'm dizzy after that shot in my jaw.

Offline Tanya_Blade

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2021, 09:58:23 AM »
A fist breaks my jaw. I have to step back. I'm dizzy after that shot in my jaw.
I grab your hair with my right hand, tilt your body down and kick your boobs with my knee. "Slut, I'll turn your fucking tits into a bruise."

Offline Rita_FF

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2021, 12:00:36 PM »

I grab your hair with my right hand, tilt your body down and kick your boobs with my knee. "Slut, I'll turn your fucking tits into a bruise."
"Oh fuck!  Ahah!  My breast!"
knee squeeze my boobs and I scream in pain. After that, bruises will definitely appear on my breast and it makes me angry. Bent in half, I punch your unprotected belly with my fists, first with my right fist, then with my left.

Offline Tanya_Blade

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2021, 09:49:30 PM »

knee squeeze my boobs and I scream in pain. After that, bruises will definitely appear on my breast and it makes me angry. Bent in half, I punch your unprotected belly with my fists, first with my right fist, then with my left.
The blows to my belly make me let go of your hair. "Ahhhh! You filthy whore!"  I press both hands to my stomach and step back. These blows knocked my breath out and I need a little time to recover.

Offline Rita_FF

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2021, 10:47:55 PM »

The blows to my belly make me let go of your hair. "Ahhhh! You filthy whore!"  I press both hands to my stomach and step back. These blows knocked my breath out and I need a little time to recover.
"Oh, you stupid blonde, you ruined my boobs and now you will pay for it!"
I smash your tits with my fists.  I can feel my fists crushing your tits.

Offline Tanya_Blade

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2021, 07:34:56 AM »

"Ahhh!  Bitch, don't touch my tits!". My boobs bounce with every punch. It hurts like hell.
To stop the destruction of my tits, I have to go into a clinch.  In the clinch, I hit your nose with my forehead.

Offline Rita_FF

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2021, 09:23:00 AM »

"Ahhh!  Bitch, don't touch my tits!". My boobs bounce with every punch. It hurts like hell.
To stop the destruction of my tits, I have to go into a clinch.  In the clinch, I hit your nose with my forehead.
Something cracked in my nose and blood started flowing from the broken nose. I push you away and get out of the clinch.
"Aah damn bitch you broke my nose!  I will kill you for this."

Offline Tanya_Blade

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2021, 02:09:41 PM »

Something cracked in my nose and blood started flowing from the broken nose. I push you away and get out of the clinch.
"Aah damn bitch you broke my nose!  I will kill you for this."
Now your face is not as cute as it used to be.  But I'll work on your face a little more bitch. "
I shoot an uppercut, aiming for to jaw