News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

RyonaGuy VS Demetra Mixed Oil Wrestling

• 8 Replies

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
RyonaGuy VS Demetra Mixed Oil Wrestling
« on: June 25, 2021, 11:40:07 AM »
Well guys my next mixed fight will be different from the last two! My previous matches were brutal and against rivals!

This match will be a bit more playful, myself and Demetra will be having and erotic and friendly oil wrestling match with no stakes beyond a playful humiliation session for the loser!

Interested to see who you think would win this oil wrestling bout!!

Stats

RyonaGuy

Height: 6'1

Weight: 180lbs

Nationality: Irish

Demetra

Height: 5'7

Weight: 145lbs

Nationality: French

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
Re: RyonaGuy VS Demetra Mixed Oil Wrestling
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2021, 07:54:21 PM »
I take my top off and join you in the ring!

I grin as you hold the bottle of oil, "well demetra are you going to oil me up or do I gave to do it myself!" I joke as i square up to my curvy opponent pressing my chest into hers as we stare each other down and await the bell!

Offline jumpisay5

• UK male . I like boxing,mixed wrestling and NHB.A
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2021, 07:59:45 PM »
i see an easy win for Demetra

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2021, 10:03:02 PM »
I grin back at you as we oil up! As you turn your back to me and taunt me with your ass I oblige your request and softly caress your butt with my hands, as my shorts grow noticeably tighter!

I then take a few steps back and raise my hands, I start to circle you and gesture for you to attack me

"C'mon Demetra, let's see what you got honey" I tease waiting for you to make a move!

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2021, 10:45:37 AM »
As we our on our knees holding each others hands I pant in effort as we each try to get the upper hand!!

I intentionally fall back letting you fall on top of me, then I wrap my legs around your waist and squeeze your torso with my thighs, trying to hurt you enough that I can roll on top and pun you!!

"Give up Demetra, I'm gonna pin you!!" I tease as our oily bodies tangle up!!

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2021, 10:04:50 AM »
I groan as you slide up my and smother my face with your breasts!!

I groan as you use the humiliation move on me and can feel myself turning weak as you threaten to crush me with your legs!!

I wrap my arms around your waist and roar in effort as I roll you over and pin you on the floor while crushing your body with a strong bearhug!

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2021, 09:06:55 PM »
I wince in pain as you scratch my back leaving nasty red marks on my back!!

"Oh you're going to pay for that!" I scowl as I ball up my fist and punch you in the belly winding you!
I push your legs off my body and slide up you pinning your arms with my shins and sitting on your breasts!!

"Hahaha, game over bitch! Are you ready to beg for mercy??" I slide my shorts off and stuff my dick in your mouth!!"

"Suck and lick it!!or I'm really gonna hurt you!!" I growl as I slap your face!!

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2021, 10:55:44 PM »
I groan in delight as I start to fuck your face very roughly "it was a good fight honey! But I'm too strong for you!" I groan as I flex my arms in victory as you service me!"

After punishing you for a few minutes, I get up and put my foot on your face! I start grinding it in to your face!! "Take your fucking bikini off and get on your hands and knees loser!" I tease playfully!

I put my foot on your throat and choke you!!
"Hahaha let's see if you can strip quick enough!" I laugh as your face turns blue from my choke!

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2021, 11:26:49 AM »
Demetra hot honey