News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

BGEW Alumni Fight # 29 - Leslie & Kiran Vs Marian & Nora - A Tag Team Fight!

• 27 Replies

Offline Nasty_Nancy

• World Class Face Sitter
Wooo!! Go Nora and Marian!!

Bust their faces with those bamboo sticks!!

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
I love kiran but have to.vote against Leslie
Manager of a team of Female fighters here

Offline Leslieinvegas

• God Member
These crazy little Asian shits have gotten a hold of bamboo sticks. I am bleeding. My body achs all over from from the whacks Nora is giving me. Kiran is not much better. She at least has gotten a hold of a trash can lid  and us trying to use as a shield. Nora and Marian  are screaming insanely. Grrrrrr

Lovely Leslie
TGIF Bitches!

Offline Leslieinvegas

• God Member
I love kiran but have to.vote against Leslie

Pound sand you goof!!
Lovely Leslie
TGIF Bitches!

Offline Leslieinvegas

• God Member
YES!! KEEP CHEERING AGAINST NEO! Hahaha Marian broke her stick on Kiran's shield and Kiran has tackled that little shit. Ouuuu Nora just broke her stick on me. We are worst for wear but have these little shits down. WE WILL WIN!!!
LOVELY LESLIE
TGIF Bitches!

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
Leslie and her partner Kieran to win. Leslie I will pick in any fight and know she can pick the partner to do it to win a fight
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
Looks like this Asian girls are about to find out how bitter DEFEET tastes!  ;D

Offline Leslieinvegas

• God Member
Kiran stuffs that little slut Marian into the trash can and slams the lid shut. I tighten the chain around Nora's throat. This feels sooo good. Night night Nora! Oh yes I am grinding my foot on Nora's bloody face!

Lovely Leslie
TGIF Bitches!

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
Well it is good to see the little slut Marian stuffed in a garbage can and Nora choked out by Leslie   I can not figure out how a nice girl like Kiran got hooked up with the slut of the BGEW.  Leslie.   Tony I need a  tag partner and I don't know who is still in the BGEW.  Maybe I can come by your office one day  and chat about it. I will wear something nice like a tight halter top. short cut off jeans and flip flops  . This will be  a private conversation so do not allow any other BGEW bitches  interrupting us Tony.

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Hey now Chrisssssy I do have some BGEW business to discuss with you. Make sure your pretty toes are a nice shade of purple.

Congrats to Leslie and Kiran! It was a great tage team fight that went back forth but Leslie and Kiran were to much for Nora and Marian.

Thank you to the fans that stopped by and cheered them on!

A Special Thank you to Leslie, Kiran, Nora and Marian for giving  us a great tag team fight!

Cheers!
Tony
Cheers!

Offline KickAssKiran

• God Member
Well it is good to see the little slut Marian stuffed in a garbage can and Nora choked out by Leslie   I can not figure out how a nice girl like Kiran got hooked up with the slut of the BGEW.  Leslie.   Tony I need a  tag partner and I don't know who is still in the BGEW.  Maybe I can come by your office one day  and chat about it. I will wear something nice like a tight halter top. short cut off jeans and flip flops  . This will be  a private conversation so do not allow any other BGEW bitches  interrupting us Tony.
I couldn't hesitate when Leslie offered me to team up and fight against Marian and Nora. She definitely needed some help after the beating Nora gave her last time they went one on one. I won't mind to team up with you as well Chrisssy. ;)

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
OH yes Kiran you would be a great tag partner

Offline banging bbw sierra

It's time to find me a BBW opponent so I can win the Heavyweight title.