News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Carman vs Mira high stake NHB fight

• 25 Replies

Offline MiraBxr

Carman vs Mira high stake NHB fight
« on: June 28, 2021, 11:23:36 PM »
Coming off a win in my debut poll match i decided to look for an opponent for my second poll. Carman also won her first poll in upsetting fashion against a BBW opponent.
Now she thinks she can take me down in a NHB match. There will be no interfering and no rules. Just her and i, locked into a cage, fighting until one is left begging for mercy just to get fucked by a big 12 inch strappy before getting finished for good!

You heard right, there will only be one woman leaving this cage alive!
This will be an interactive poll so support your favored fighter while we play along to the results.

Carman is 19 years old, stands 5'5" and 105lbs with a 28A chest:
{alt}

I am 22 years old, standing 5'9" and 157 lbs with a 36b chest:
{alt}
« Last Edit: June 28, 2021, 11:35:08 PM by MiraBxr »

Offline Stephanie "Persephanii" Nelson

• I'm in the lead because I don't play fair
Re: Carman vs Mira high stake NHB fight (corrected version)
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2021, 11:30:40 PM »
Carman is going to get fucked up...badly!!!!

Mira wins by destruction
Leave it to Cleavage

Offline charlie41

• God Member
Re: Carman vs Mira high stake NHB fight
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2021, 12:00:08 AM »
Good fight but Mira wins !!

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2021, 12:16:20 AM »
Mira will just obliterate carma

BellaLux

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2021, 02:18:08 AM »
Carman seems to have become overconfident since her impressive win over Velvet, but now she is in against a different opponent altogether. Carman is over matched in this one. Mira wins in devastating fashion and teaches Carman a lesson.

Offline Fightspectator

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2021, 03:23:17 AM »
Mira is going to dominate this!!!

Offline The Promoters

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2021, 05:02:55 AM »
Mira is just way to big and strong for Carman.

Offline Démétra

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2021, 06:08:54 AM »
Carman, I'm with you.
I know you can beat her ;)
{alt}

Offline MiraBxr

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2021, 07:10:42 AM »
I make my way out on stage shortly after you. It was quite suprising to me that you accept my open challenge. Your recent win over the BBW Velvet was impressive. Unlike her though, i am in peak shape and got the skills to match to beat your weak little ass.

My blonde hair is flowing over my shoulders while i approach the cage. My feet shuffle on the canvas while the door gets SLAMMED shut behind me, locking us in. My eyes flick over to the pink strap on on the wall and i smirk confidently. I reach up and proceed to tie my blonde hair into a ponytail, my biceps bulging in the process. My outfit, white spandex shorts and matching sports bra, show off my athletic figure. Your jewelry is sparkling beneath the ring lights while i took a plain approach. If you want to make your death a fashion show, i certainly don't mind. I am here for business though.

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
  • Celebrity Wrestling, Cyber Wrestling
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2021, 08:34:16 AM »
Mira wins!!!

Hope she'll master me anytime soon...  ;D
Trillian-IM: vulcannightbird

Offline GabrielleCF

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2021, 12:56:47 PM »
Carmen fight dirty you can take her

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2021, 01:25:47 PM »
While i love a good underdog story, in this fight against this opponent i have to say that Carman is in way over her head. It would be like me getting on a tennis court and expecting to beat Serena Williams. This is going to be brutal

Offline MiraBxr

« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2021, 02:49:48 PM »
I keep my eyes on you while i get myself ready. My smile never fades, i am oozing confidence out of every pore of my bigger, more athletic body. You try to hide your feelings but your eyes, glancing from left to right over my pronounced muscles give your fear away.

You proceed to trash talk, or at least try to. It is the weak bodied and weak minded womanw attempt to turn the tide off a battle she know she lost before it even begun. If anything, your comments just boost my confidence. I know you wish you had at least a sliver of my hard earned body.

The ringing of the bell finaly sets us off and you charge at me. You take a dive right towards my legs and i don't even try to evade it. Instead, i rip my right knee upwards, accepting to have my standing leg ripped out from under me just so i can attempt to smash my knee right under your chin and shut you up.
I feel how you crash into me and i find myself seated on my ass in a heap with you, unsure if i managed to land my shot.

Offline genette catfight queen

« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2021, 09:50:51 PM »
Looks to me like this dumb twat Mira needs to pick on someone her own size.

Offline MiraBxr

« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2021, 11:52:37 PM »
Your takedown as driven the air out of me and i gasp to flush my lungs with oxygin. You are far worse off though which i notice as soon as i look at you. Your eyes seem to struggle to find focus while you slowly drag yourself on top of my legs.

I react a lot quicker than you do though, immediatly reaching out with my left hand, trying to grab a hold of your ponytail. "thanks for the nice handle!" I whisper while forcing you to look up at me before i launch my right first at your nose, my biceps bulging!