News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Carman vs Mira high stake NHB fight

• 25 Replies

Offline Katiex

• God Member
Re: Carman vs Mira high stake NHB fight
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2021, 12:17:54 AM »
Carmen get some good blows in protect your face

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2021, 03:14:02 AM »
Carman is done for! Ouch!

Offline MiraBxr

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2021, 02:17:52 PM »
I withdram my right fist from your nose and some crimson red droplets follow the arch of my arm. They glisten slightly under the bright ringlights while they fly past my right ear.
I try to keep you dizzy right from the start yet you fight back hard. Your punch connects with my stomach and i grunt, slightly doubling over and letting go of your hair. Yet, my strong and well sculpeted abs absorb the majority of the power, allowing me to come after you aggresivly. I just take a deep breath before i jump to my feet. I'm giving you no time to recover and instead come right at you, trying to punt kick the side of your head as you are crawling away.

Offline MiraBxr

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2021, 02:37:52 PM »
Your head gets rocked to the side by my foot and i laugh as you collapse to ringfloor. The crowd is going wild, watching me dominate you. I plan to give them a show and place my right foot on the back off your head so i can slam your face into the floor and grind it into it. "i gave you several chances to back out, stupid ass bitch!" I mock you from above, looking down at you. I lift my right arm and flex for the crowd, enjoying my superiority

Offline rockinrebecca

« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2021, 09:19:46 PM »
cheering for Carman and hoping for the miracle comeback

Offline jake1990

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2021, 09:51:17 PM »
Keep fighting Carmen.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2021, 12:52:54 AM »
I have to applaud Carmen’s fight and not willing to back down. However Mira is too much for her. I suspect Mira has her way and looking smokin hot doing so. I do love Mira taking time to pose and show off what she’s obviously worked hard achieving. Even better while putting it to use at the same time. 

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2021, 01:41:52 AM »
Carmen

So hot. Ok well done Mira, but Carmen it is not your fighting on. Make sure you give her some pain fight dirty do whatever you can.

Offline MiraBxr

« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2021, 08:06:39 AM »
I tower over you and enjoy myself probably a bit too much. I don't notice your hand on my ancle until your nails dig into my skin, leaving nasty marks as i retreat in reflex. I look down, yelping in pain, and notice some blood trickling out. You are getting up to your knees but your attack is nothing i am not able to handle. I lock my eyes back on you with a predatory grin and attack again. I try to grab your blonde hair and yank your head backwards while you are sitting on your knees so i can place my feet in a wide stance on either side off you and force my crotch right onto your face. My idea is to settle my weight down on your face, forcing your head to crank back and your body to arch into a C-shape.

Offline MiraBxr

« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2021, 04:02:14 PM »
You scream into my crotch and i gasp, feeling a tingling sensation spread out between my legs. I grind myself down, making sure to let you understand where you belong just as you yank at my knees. They give but i am not sure if you have though this through. My legs where keeping most off my weight off you and with that support removed, all off my 157 pounds rest on your face.

Offline MiraBxr

« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2021, 04:08:56 PM »
We crash to the ring floor with me sitting full weight on your face. I laugh, joining the crowd who are enjoying the show i put on. You wriggle underneath me and start punching my sides but your punches lack any real power to hurt me. Instead, i start bouncing up and down on your head before i settle my crotch firmly on your face. "you are done, Carman" i hiss from above "hope you'll enjoy getting smothered into oblivion!"