News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Nasty Dreams. Nasty Miranda vs Thick Dreams

• 34 Replies

Offline BriannaAmor

• God Member
  • Champion Booty
    • Da Gram
Nasty Nightmare
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2021, 07:05:29 PM »
Finish this pathetic bitch baby :-*

I'm having the time of my life putting this bitch in her place as I slam my knees in, making her tits a bowl of mush. "OOOWWWWWWWWWW", I scream out as suddenly my crotch is on fire. Fuckin' bitch!!!   No wonder they call you Nasty. I'm forced to let go of your hair and back away with those last few feet hurting bad as you rake your nails across my thong like a cheese grater.  I stumble away with both hands grabbing my crotch as I clench my teeth  to keep from howling out in terror.  I know I have my back to you, but I'm not worried.  After the beating you took on those ropes, I don't plan on you making an explosive appearance until you've tended to your own aches and pains.  And you don't want to know what's running through my mind right now either as I think of retaliation.
Juicy

Offline Nasty_Miranda

• Booty Queen
Re: Nasty Nightmare
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2021, 07:12:32 PM »
Finish this pathetic bitch baby :-*

I'm having the time of my life putting this bitch in her place as I slam my knees in, making her tits a bowl of mush. "OOOWWWWWWWWWW", I scream out as suddenly my crotch is on fire. Fuckin' bitch!!!   No wonder they call you Nasty. I'm forced to let go of your hair and back away with those last few feet hurting bad as you rake your nails across my thong like a cheese grater.  I stumble away with both hands grabbing my crotch as I clench my teeth  to keep from howling out in terror.  I know I have my back to you, but I'm not worried.  After the beating you took on those ropes, I don't plan on you making an explosive appearance until you've tended to your own aches and pains.  And you don't want to know what's running through my mind right now either as I think of retaliation.

Seems I'm going to have to make another unscheduled visit to your house, Brianna.
I'll show who the pathetic bitch is !!
I'm the best and that's the way it is !

Offline Nasty_Miranda

• Booty Queen
Re: Nasty Dreams. Nasty Miranda vs Thick Dreams
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2021, 07:17:58 PM »
I stand up, shaking my hair out and rubbing my ribs from that nasty move you had me in, but I guess yanking at your private parts got your attention.  Still a little woozy from the hammering I took, I start toward you and I don't care of your back is turned.  You've done some sneaky shit too during this fight.  I come up behind you and grab that mop on top of your head, spinning you around to face me as I snarl into your face, showing my intentions.  "Where ya going, bitch ?  Still want to have some fun" ?
I'm the best and that's the way it is !

Offline Thick_Dreams

« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2021, 07:59:13 PM »
I yelp as you pull my hair and spin me around, but I'm looking to even up all the dirty tricks you brought with you today. My coochie is still burning from that nasty gouge you gave me, but what's good for one is good for another.  As we come face to face, I return the gesture by slamming my knee between your legs hard.  And with the strength in my thighs, I'm surprised your feet didn't come off the mat.  But the look on your face tells me a lot as they fight comes to a close.  Now it's my turn to yank your hair and drop you on her back in the corner.  Like humiliation, Bitch, because I could think of a better way to end it than buy putting all this booty on that face......can ya breathe down there ?
Your Thick Delicious Dream Come True

Offline Thick_Dreams

« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2021, 08:00:44 PM »
My sides, stomach and tits are taking a beating here.  "LET GO OF MY HAIR,  cxnt"!!! I yell out at you as it twists around that middle rope.  I knew this bitch could fight, but I didn't expect the dirty tricks she's thrown at me some the time we began going after each other.  I try to pull my head loose, but my hair feels like it's being torn from my scalp by the roots, and that doesn't feel good in the least.  All I can barely do is turn my head slightly to see you standing next to me as rage sets in and all I can see is red.  You like nasty..."Ooofffff.....Offffff....tricks bitch ?  Then get ready for this one.  I throw my left hand out quick and bury it into your pussy, kneading it like a piece of bread dough as I let my nails sink in through that thong of yours.  And all of a sudden, I'm feeling relief as you let my hair go....

Uh oh Miranda attacking the crotch!!! :o As an experienced fighter here I can tell you it is temporarily effective but also just screams to your opponent that you're frustrated and desperate. Believe me Miranda knows she is in trouble and Charma knows it too. Great fight girls.
Thank you. hon. Glad you enjoyed it  ;)
Your Thick Delicious Dream Come True