News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

CFWA pro wrestle Elimination chamber match ! Which lady rules the steel cage?

• 8 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
WELCOME to the CFWA ELIMINATION CHAMBER EVENT!!

6 ladies have been entered. They get to fight in the steel cage!!
At the end of the first round. 2 ladies will be eliminated, as if by pinfall or submission. Lowest 2 vote getters will be out.

The final four getting another round, to test their pro wrestling skills. Again, lowest 2 vote getters eliminated.

Leaving the final 2 ladies to go head to head. To see which one, wins the match, and event!!

By random draw ... First two ladies entering the ring ..  GODDESS GABRIELLA and TIGERGIRL!!
(this is how match is run ...  the ladies are able to post anytime . involving their character. )
5 minutes after that .. KICKASSKIRAN is released from her pod, into the ring.
5 minutes after that. VULCANNIGHTBIRD is released into the ring.
5 minutes after that. NASTY_NANCY is released into the ring.
FINALLY BRANDI LUNGELOW enters .. all 6 ladies now in the ring ...

Vote for your FAVES to advance ..
LADIES you may add extra photos of yourself during the poll.

LET the MAIN EVENT BEGIN!!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2021, 09:09:39 PM by stormbolt7 »

Offline Leslieinvegas

• God Member
Well now. Hmmm let's see. Kiran threw me under the bus for that skank Chrisssssy so I know I won't be cheering for her here. I think I will go with the Goddess.

TGIF BITCHES!
Lovely Leslie
TGIF Bitches!

Offline tigergirl

as i enter in the ring i saw gabriella at the other side, i'm thinking that this initial match have the score to be the final match too,
My opponent look in perfect shape but i'm thinking that going body to body i can lock her between my longer legs and take her arms with mine,,,i strech my shoulders starting circle in front of her

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Oklahoma Cowboy: You have got to be in awe of this construct.
4 ladies placed in pods. While Tigergirl and Goddess Gabriella go at it for 5minutes.
Just punishment, on top of pain. As the steel of the cage, put into use.

Royal Ring Bawler: I can't imagine what these ladies must be thinking. Now they are inside it.
I just hope they don't hurt any of the puppies!

Cowboy: One by one the pods open, as more ladies are set loose in the ring.
No escape, only eliminating your rivals gets the win here.
5 ladies will be pinned or forced to submit. While all 6 are going to feel the bruises, from this one.

Bawler: I'm just glad I retired before they came up with matches like this Cowboy.

Cowboy: I hate to agree with you. Seeing this massive metal cage. I can't argue with you. Now back to the action in the ring.

Offline tigergirl

I throw myself on gabriella with my arms forward grabbing her wrists, I push to the ground with my legs, I start a test of strength by pushing her, she resist me, I try to bring my legs closer to arrive with the raised arms bumping against her body "hey...i think that this is going to be a question between us!"

as i enter in the ring i saw gabriella at the other side, i'm thinking that this initial match have the score to be the final match too,
My opponent look in perfect shape but i'm thinking that going body to body i can lock her between my longer legs and take her arms with mine,,,i strech my shoulders starting circle in front of her

I see who I am to be left with for the first 5 minutes of this. She's clearly taller and in great shape as well. Ready to use my shorter, but powerful legs to squeeze the fight out of my opponent. Bouncing up and down on my toes, hands slightly out in front, ready to start this off against her.

Offline KickAssKiran

• God Member
I get in the ring as my pod opens and look at the action going already between the two girls entered before me. I just observe the two girls go at it for a few minutes and wait for one of them to get an upper hand..

Offline tigergirl

I ready myself for that sudden lunge, locking my own legs in place as we clash, grunting a little as she bodies up against me, but I'm quick to start pumping my legs, not letting my body be knocked back by even more than a step, knowing she could very well be my most dangerous opponent and not wanting to let her get away with thinking she can just bully me.

her strong legs pushing against the floor, we are hand to hand and neither of us can move the other, out of the corner of my eye I see kiran, I glance at gabriella "what do you think to take off her before to solve the question one on one between us? "

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Total mayhem in the ring ..
VULCANNIGHTBIRD and BRANDI LUNGELOW have been ELIMIATED ..

Only 4 ladies left as the match continues!!!